SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Another myspace jerk

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
PumkinEater
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have to tell you guys I love what you're doing. I wish I could play along but I have a couple of problems with my computer right now that make both gmail and hotmail inoperable.

If any of you are bored:

Quote:
Hello How are you doing i hope you are fine and ok....My name is janne scott fowler i am from kentucky and i am 45 yrs of age...i am a christian and looking for a serious relationship..i am easy going,honest,loyal.Godfearing,open minded and thruthful...i will like to meet the same woman with my qualities and policies i want u to know that u got me intrigued with ur lovely look..i love to dance,cook,read historicals and play with my pets(CAT&DOG)..i love travelling cos it has been a part of me..i am a philanthropist and my job implies helping the charities and motherless babies who are in need......you can contact me from this email [email protected] and also [email protected] ..you can also chat with me at jannescottfowler...i hope to hear from you soon....Be Good and God bless you
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep that is classic Myspace lad work.
up_and_under
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
i am a philanthropist and my job implies helping the charities and motherless babies who are in need......

The lad is probably a goat herder and not a very good one at that! Razz

Mugu Reseller Russia x lost count Ukraine x too many Senegal x 2

When your finished playing with them, make sure you post all the info on a public website

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/index.php for all romance scams
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This guy is on my msn chat list. He thinks the Derby is a dog race (maybe I told him that, oops) and happens to be in Nigeria at the moment buying coffee or something. He's very boring.

Edit to add: For those not in the US: The Kentucky Derby is a famous horse race held in Kentucky each year. Anyone in Kentucky would know that, this guy never heard of it and I planted the idea with him that it was a dog race.

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 1:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I live on the other side of the world and I knew that.

I do like the idea of the lads having their own Kentucky Derby, the annual event where goats run away from their chasing owners Laughing

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 1:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am just not quick enough on my feet, I wish I had thought of a goat race. I always try to give any lad claiming to be in the US a little piece of local misinformation.

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

At Redshoes... THE Derby is in Epsom England and not Kentucky! Next the Grand National will be in Washington!

Now. I am still baiting the bilk bait boi so wont be able to join this one so good luck!

"What you can tell me now? Maybe Russian Mafia, Godzilla, Hitler, third World War
prevented you make a transfer?"
"You are not bigger than Almighty God.If You were created by God, then i command the charm you are using to fail.IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH. REKE MAMA LAKKAKULIMAKA." Barrister Aby
"fock yuuuuuuu" - Kevin Ezeh
"i hope u r real..bcos u r sounding like a joker now" - Day0
"If you have nothing to say or do, go f**k yourself." N4na

Ivory Coast
United States <- Fake dog adoption site

pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Dancing Banana

Mortar x20
up_and_under
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If your intend setting up a race as part of your bait, make sure it is a steeplechase and the jumps are made from solid steel. Bushes won't be hard enough! Laughing

Mugu Reseller Russia x lost count Ukraine x too many Senegal x 2

When your finished playing with them, make sure you post all the info on a public website

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/index.php for all romance scams
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

up and v has just raised the stakes.

I think we need lots of racing style baits. Any results that include fruit will get double points. A third for underwear

Recapping Smile

Any bait that mentions only racing - horse/dogs/goats ets includes fruit, underwear and does not include a picture of a pussy will get quadruple points Rolling Eyes

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 12:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I think you'll be disappointed on that last element to get 4x the points. She has already mentioned how she likes playing with her cats and dogs!

I know... has anyone thought of doing a vlad race before? Sure set winner...

"What you can tell me now? Maybe Russian Mafia, Godzilla, Hitler, third World War
prevented you make a transfer?"
"You are not bigger than Almighty God.If You were created by God, then i command the charm you are using to fail.IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH. REKE MAMA LAKKAKULIMAKA." Barrister Aby
"fock yuuuuuuu" - Kevin Ezeh
"i hope u r real..bcos u r sounding like a joker now" - Day0
"If you have nothing to say or do, go f**k yourself." N4na

Ivory Coast
United States <- Fake dog adoption site

pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Dancing Banana

Mortar x20
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 1:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Love Scams needs a surplus thread. I got this lad today on a Myspace page whose character I am using to go after that oga I've been chasing for 6 months. I recall when I baited 'Satan' he did this same thing to me . . . in fact Satan was part of the oga's group . . . this guy even sounds a bit like ole Satan.

I am not going to go after this one because I am pretty sure he's been offered up to test my loyalty to the composite lad I'm currently baiting, trying to work my way up to the oga.

Still, someone here should tickle his fancy. Wink
Quote:

Hello..
I am Clarence 45 years from Holstville NewYork, I read your Profile and I just want to say it's Beautiful and i would Love to know more about You.. I hope I don't sound Rude.... I'm a single dad of a kid of 10yrs He's my life and the reason i live and work. My career and life are based on the creative expression of my soul and my mind is always seeking a fresh new challenge. It is there where one finds balance..... Am a caring nice guy, someone you can get along with easily a man of dignity and respect loyal and understanding i love to meet the Angel of my life, someone that really deserves all the best, and that seeing her smiling is what makes my day....If you wanna know more bout me you can drop me a message at [email protected]....... I'll be waiting for your Reply

Take Care,
Clarence.

His Myspace page: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=183315631
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 1:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

HAHAHA, his profile says he's Native American. That just struck me as very funny.

captnawful
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 2:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I want to know, how in the heck he's able to travel to over 20 different countries on $30,000.00 USD a year. Hell I have a heard time on making ends met on double his annual salary.

I agree, someone here should tickle his fancy. Twisted Evil
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 4:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, maybe it's just me but I see strange connections here. The myspace page that I created a month ago just to bait one specific lad that I believed would lead me to an oga that I've been after, served it's purpose. I snagged the lad but have yet been able to get to the oga - though I believe I have chatted with him once or twice.

Meanwhile once I got the lad I was after, the page sat dormant with no hits at all. I've been working the lad(s) - there's more than one sharing the account - and it's sort of lagging. This group is not the type to drag out long romances. I think since I've been tagged as a vic who's going to require not only intellectual skills but a lot of time and work as well. The bait is fizzling out.

Suddenly my character is being hit on by lads. Since this thread is aptly titled Myspace Jerks, I'll post these here. I think it might be good for noobs at romance baiting to see how you can easily spot them without even having to chat or exchange emails.

Like Wayne likes to do, I'll highlight in RED the obvious signs. Today's collection:
Quote:
Hello Pretty Angel,
Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving, and how are you preparing for Xmas.. How you dong today actually my name is David and am 47years old, am 6.5ft,black hair, blue eye ball and long face lips lol from beebe, Arkansas. and am fully single and looking. and have a son who just turned 12yrs old on the 18th Oct, i've full custody of him. i work for a Building Construsting Company. and am in Nigeria now running a contract and looking forward coming home anytime soon, been here for the past 8months now. well i miss my familyas well, I got done on constructing a Stadium. Am looking for a God fairing and honest respectfull and i would love to meet a humble and God sent and i would love to spent my life time with her love her for whom she is not what i want her to become, actually am a new member on here i was just trying to Register my homepage and suddenly i came accross your name, and i want throw your profile and i feel attracted to to and pinch my self to ge to know you better. and what i actually believe in a relationship age or distance does not matter what matters alot is the love in between so if you are willing to give a try don't hold back, and i would love to hear from you and hope you reply me when you get this message. am looking forward to hear from you. here is my email address ([email protected]) feel free to email me anytime or you can add me on your list also and send me your email so that i can add you as well am always online there so we can chat and get to know one another better ..........Dave

His pic is a white guy that looks a bit like the guy who plays in that TV series House.

Next one (this one's a wee bit more subtle):
Quote:
hello how are you?
......what is your full name and i want you to know that i really want you to get to know you much better i love your profile i'm so sorry i don't have much on mine can you plz get back to me as soon as possible?...and you don't mine you can chat add me and lets chart on my yahoo instant [email protected] i'm online now.....you can add me i am a new member...
hope to hearing from you soon

Rocky

This one hasn't even put up a stolen pic yet.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic