SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Drama Queen Baiting

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I can be a bit of a psychotic drama queen. One of my pets is trying so hard to please me yet keep me in line, but I keep going PMS on him. I really messed with him tonight and instead of his usual stolen and pasted love prose he sends me this:
Quote:
1... Frist i will tie myself to the tree..and die..
2...I will jump into the oceans and draw,
3.. i will cut off my menhhood bcos of you...
4..i will murdern myself to death,,

What more could a baiter gal ask for?
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
i will murdern [sic] myself to death,,

Clearly a follower of the tenet, "Do. Don't do. There is no try." Laughing

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
BattleHawk77
Master of Master Baiters

Location: 7.2° N, 5.9° E, FL410, Heading 230, aboard Striker 419

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OldBaglady wrote:
4..i will murdern myself to death,,

Wow, this guy must be serious! I wonder what 'murdern'ing one's self would entail?

"THank you so much for this update and I am very mush happy to know that the bank has conted you. Please do send them all the required informations today along with the fees as mentioned. This is to make sure that you make ahead of time."
"I only signed for your trnasfer approval due to that i want you to proof to you we dont run a scam here and we wont tolerate that words from you anymore."

Closed lad accounts x6, with thanks to James and Joseph
First site kill
United KingdomNigeriaUnited StatesSpainCambodia FlagBenin
Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
2...I will jump into the oceans and draw,

Clearly he favours water colours! I would ask him for a copy of his ocean based art...

"What you can tell me now? Maybe Russian Mafia, Godzilla, Hitler, third World War
prevented you make a transfer?"
"You are not bigger than Almighty God.If You were created by God, then i command the charm you are using to fail.IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH. REKE MAMA LAKKAKULIMAKA." Barrister Aby
"fock yuuuuuuu" - Kevin Ezeh
"i hope u r real..bcos u r sounding like a joker now" - Day0
"If you have nothing to say or do, go f**k yourself." N4na

Ivory Coast
United States <- Fake dog adoption site

pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Dancing Banana

Mortar x20
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Would it be wrong to ask for some photos of him trying to murdern himself to death Wink

Oh and tell him to be sure to cut off his manhood before murderning himself.

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
up_and_under
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You are clearly far to nice for this lad.

I'll supply the rope and the tree too if necessary

I'll supply the boat, a nice high ocean liner - we will go to the most shark infested waters

No problem one machete coming up, and a gun, and a rifle for me in case he misses. Twisted Evil

Mugu Reseller Russia x lost count Ukraine x too many Senegal x 2

When your finished playing with them, make sure you post all the info on a public website

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/index.php for all romance scams
josslyn
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love playing the drama queen with my lad also. It is so much fun because I try to keep the dramatics out of my real life.

BTW, try to get a pic of that manhood before it is gone.
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I feel a bit guilty for not sharing much of this lad with you all before now. It's been an intense romance, going on our third month and I never knew where to jump in and start posting.

He is the lad who sent me the silly quote above. His name is K0||y and I suspect that's also the name he goes by in real life too. He has several pages on Myspace, using various email addresses that I've managed to extract from him. It appears that he makes a new page about once every 3 months and just drops the others. Looks like he's been doing this since 2005. Strange that he's not very good after 2 years!

He hit on me pretending to be in London, a successful business man who lived in a gorgeous old estate mansion (he's sent me more pictures of his house than of the older, male model pics that he swiped off the net). During our romance, he decided to take his business to Benin. Actually his IP has never been outside of Lagos, Nigeria.

His English skills are atrocious! He also makes lots of critical mistakes that hopefully will twig any potential victim. For those reasons, I've never taken this bait too seriously, but he's sure taken me seriously! He is completely sucked into my innocent, virginal, spinster P3nny. He has been as easy as Bananaboi.

I think I am just about done with him, so if anyone else wants to have at him, his email is [email protected].

But just to fill you in with the fun I've had with him, I have to tell you about Flushmynutz and his awesome shipping company, L.O.S.T. Kolly hit me up for a cell phone, but because I was so hopelessly in love with him I not only bought him the cell phone and the full accessory package, but I included in his gift, a vintage Rolex that belonged to my late father and was valued at near $4,000. Needless to say, he's been slobbering on his scammy keyboard in anticipation. He emails and phones me several times a day.

Unfortunately, L.O.S.T. has lived down to their acronym. For now I must head out to work, but later I will post more on this fun mugu meltdown. Stay tuned.
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 9:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Edited out cuz the google bots found a name I'd missed before I was done with the bait. I do have it saved. PM me if you really wanna know what it said.

Last edited by OldBaglady on Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:25 am; edited 2 times in total
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 5:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just to update you all on this nutjob lad; flushmynutz created an email addy similar to the lads and sent my character a couple of chop emails, one of which was to let my character know to use his 'new' email addy. My character of course responded and we had a lovely chat about the $15,000 my lad wants me to send him.

I mentioned all this in chat and my lad went berserk. He is certain now that the American shipping company is all to blame. LOL, he's fixated on that idea and cannot comprehend the possibility that one of his lads might be screwing with him. He's made me a new email account and a yahoo chat id to use so that this other guy using his name can't get to me. Isn't that sweet?

Hey 'Other Guy' don't you think it's about time to either start taunting K0||y, informing P3nny that K0||y is a scammer, offering the watch for a reward, blackmailing her with her naked pics, or something? He's back on me sending him $15K and I'm getting bored with stalling him off. I think I'd like to out him as a scammer now and see where that goes.

I don't think he's a serious threat in the scamming world. His English skills suck and he's not too bright. Last night he called me a couple of times, trying to initiate phone sex. He's so bad it took me two calls to even figure out what he wanted. I don't have the capabilities to record yet but the calls went something like this:

LAD: P3nny, listen to me about the money you're sending me . . .
ME: Ok honey, what do you want me to do? The banks aren't open on Sunday.
LAD: I want you to take off your clothes.
ME: When I go to the bank??
LAD: P3nny, tell me what you are doing.
ME: I am talking to you on the phone.
LAD: No, where are you doing this what you are doing right now?

His English isn't this good, believe me and there are many places where I am saying, "What, I didn't understand," "Bad connection," and I make him hang up and try a better call. He even went to a pay phone booth last night so he could hopefully come in clearer. LOL, he didn't. And I got a giggle out of him trying to have phone sex in a pay phone booth.

Somehow within seconds he managed to get out of the phone booth and back to his bedroom and called me for one last attempt.

LAD: P3nny, I need you to send me the $15,000 very fast now.
ME: I will see what I can do. It's not fast to get that much money.
LAD: Are you on your bed P3nny?
ME: Yes.
LAD: P3nny, I want you to touch yourself.
ME: Why?
LAD: What are you wearing?
ME: Blue jeans, a sweat shirt and a jacket. It's cold here.
LAD: Oh no, no, P3nny, don't be doing that. Take your clothes off. like you were going to take a shower.
ME: I will in a little bit. I want to talk to you now.
LAD: P3nny (he likes to say my name over and over. Odd) I am on my bed and I am naked.
ME: Oh, I wish I was with you honey.
LAD: Yes you are babe. I want you to touch yourself.
ME: Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! K0||y? Are you trying to get naughty with me?
LAD: I want be naughty with you. We be naughty. You be naughty now.

. . . and he just kept saying naughty over and over until my hysterical laughter put him out of the mood I think.

ME: K0||y, you know I don't know about that stuff.

. . . and the phone went dead. He ran out of minutes again. LOL! I have never phoned this lad once and he calls me several times a day. I think he needs $15K to pay his phone bill!
Xenon
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 6:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OBL, he seems so keen on you Very Happy

have you tried to get him on a safari??

A nice Xmas trip will do him the world of good Twisted Evil

-----
Safari x3
Closed lad accounts x3
x4
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 6:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Only tried to get him to Abuja from Lagos. He wouldn't go for it. Sad
flushmynutz
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 11:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmm... I've never been the "other guy" before...

I feel...so...ummm..."naughty"

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic