SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

3-stern Union - new transfer modality

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My lad's reply:

Quote:
Hello Hessie
Sorry for the incovenient,you need to ask people to tell you where you can found moneygram,I have register but I dont understand what they mean by that.I want you to go to moneygram and get the money sent.

Regards
Scott

Why can't they follow simple instructions? I love this modality, and I'm dying to use it, but the whole process of having to "register" their email just seems to confound them.

Maybe it's the registration confirmation link that has to go to their email address. I guess anything that requires more than one actual step is just beyond a lad's meager brain power. Sheesh.

Sorry "Scott", but there ain't no Moneygram in the tiny town where I live. It's this or nuthin dude, so suck it up! Laughing

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's still holding out...

Quote:
Please i still insist that we don't have it here in REPUBLIC OF BENIN and you should know that if it exist i will prefer it than the western union but due to is not in a existance.
Please use western union and do this so we can conclude this once and for all...
And you should know that since we started this i have never use any insaultive word to you ,but you have been throwing it on me which i have been tolerating from you so all will be ok but if you decide that you can not help again any way i will still thank you for your less contribution towards this.
Assist me so we can conclude this transaction that will benefit both of us.except you want us to part that way by using another person to finish what we started.

So I had to try again:

Quote:
DID YOU USE THE LINK I SENT YOU? Yes or No?
If no, then here it is again, for the THIRD time: http://www.e-st3rnun10n.fdns.net
I have told you, several times now, that 3-St3rn Union is an online service. IT EXISTS WHEREVER THERE IS AN INTERNET CONNECTION. Holy Mother of God and all her little nephews, I can't put it any simpler than that!
You haven't insulted me directly, true - but I'm using insults the way I'd swear at some inanimate object that won't perform to specs. Believe me, considering the language I heard (and used) in the Corps, you're getting off lightly.
Now get on with it, haul ass, and stop being such a gorram waste of space!

It's probably just neophobia... Smile

Mod edit - edited to obfuscate certain words - SP

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
The Drumming Gorilla
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

luckey wrote:

I can dodge this easily enough, but does anyone know if that is another baiter site?[/quote]

I have checked up on this, and I'm pretty sure it is a legit site...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Thanks for checking, I'd love to hear more. It seems like a baiter site to me, especially the method for initiating a transfer.

MrMe
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"I have checked up on this, and I'm pretty sure it is a legit site..."

No, no it isn't. Its fake on so many levels, which I shan't disclose here so as not to educate the lads.

<a href="?t=125626">MTCN S3cur3</a> Endorsements:

I am almost having a bad sight as a result of click on the box

my eyes are paining me now cos i have been
looking at the computer for more than six hours

you cannot subject me to this suffering

i am sick and tired of this shit.

I don't go with this Idea at all, this is not how business is done

whenever i make mistake even at the peak of retrieving the numbers i would ask to go back to the begining and this has virtually consumed all my time by doing this

i cant stress my self any more..I now have a back pain cos of this

pony
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well it sure looks fake to me!

The Drumming Gorilla
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

well, the company Eastern Union exists formally (it is registred legally), it has the address provided on the webpage, and the phone number is also correct (i.e. matching the address). In Denmark, these things are always registred by state institutions, and such information is available with a simple phone call or, nowadays, online.

True, the webpage looks dodgy, but if it is a baiter's site, then the baiter sure as hell posted some money into his project. An office in central Copenhagen is NOT cheap. If we're talking crime here, then it is on a much bigger scale than 419 I reckon, we are onto drugs or money laundering.

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

so if I were to register the domain: www.tajmahal.com it would mean I owned the Taj Mahal?

whenever i make mistake even at the peak of retrieving the numbers i would ask to go back to the begining and this has virtually consumed all my time by doing this

pony
The Drumming Gorilla
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 12:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

~ MrMe,

That's a ludicrous comparison. I never claimed that just because you register a webpage make you the owner of the IRL place it refers to. All the background information (from official sources once again) that I looked up that confirmed the information on the webpage.

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 5:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I believe the point is that just because you can put correct information on a page doesn't mean it's a legit site. I.E. Putting the phone number for the White House on your page with a nice waving flag GIF won't make it legit.

I've found often the best way to spot a faked site is to look at the source code.

"I was brought up in a motherless babies home"

"I have the Consignment Code here with me which I will send to you and without this Code no Human Being can open that Box"

pony pony EmailParser pony pony
Ponies taste like cyanide and happiness.
The Drumming Gorilla
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well maybe not, but if you we're a baiter and wanted to get in contact with scammers, then you would want to put down the right information in order for them to contact you, wouldn't you?

Fact is that there exists a company called eastern union, which resides at that address, with that phone number. If that is true (which I certainly believe it is), where is THAT company's webpage then? Nay, as said, I think we're onto something bigger here. Money laundering is my bet. It sure as hell is no baiter site!

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Its not a ludicrous comparison. You said: "if it is a baiter's site, then the baiter sure as hell posted some money into his project. An office in central Copenhagen is NOT cheap. " i.e. that the owner of the website, was the owner of the building.

Quote:
Well maybe not, but if you we're a baiter and wanted to get in contact with scammers, then you would want to put down the right information in order for them to contact you, wouldn't you?

Not necessarily. As I said in the PM, charity lads often link to the charity's real websites in order to look legit. As the lads' primary method of communication is email its not the website they are interested in. If they own the domaink looks alot more official that adminof3@[email protected] - so its not that they are using the website to gather new victims, but they are using the website to back up their emails., then they can send emails from that domain. admin@[email protected]

pony
The Drumming Gorilla
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mod Note: Full requote of previous post deleted. We can all see it above ^^^^

I did a WHOIS search that linked the ownership of the domain to the address provided... I think that settles it...

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry, the link was not to the address but to the registred owner of the company... My apologies...

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Care to provide said link? And where did you find the name of the owner of the company?

Its not hard to provide fake information when you register a website you know, especially if you're just providing a false name.

pony
Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 12:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He finally bit the bullet, but squibbed a bit...

Quote:
Sir i have done it as you said, i got the sight http://www.3-st3rnun1on.fdns.net but they fail to register me here according to my secretary ,but please i will like you to register me over there with this email address below [email protected] the name of my secretary who will pick it up and i use my wife name hellen as the password and get back to me with the details.
so it will be very easy because the sight is not going through here.

But I can't do that for him, can I?

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
MrMe
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 6:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If he can sign up for an email address, I'm sure he can sign up for 3-5t3rnUn10n

pony
Pyrosoft
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Shame that email address isnt registered yet, not sure how he's going to get his funds... Rolling Eyes
I just tried contacting him and it bounced straight back

Also a wee word of warning, already you're the seconds result in a Google search so it might be worth following MrMe's lead and masking the site Sad
google

Mass Mail Tools - How to bank bait

pony pony pony Mortar x2
Jolly Roger
luckey

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ wrote:
Shame that email address isnt registered yet, not sure how he's going to get his funds...

I discovered that too. I mentioned it to yastreb in a PM. We should keep off of it in case yastreb wants to sign up for it. It could be a nice dollar-chop play. Twisted Evil

Pyrosoft
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quite fine by me Smile

pony pony pony Mortar x2
Jolly Roger
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, so my lad is clearly way too intellectually challenged to be able to do something as simple as register his email address. How does he feed himself? Sheesh. He's insisting that he can't do it, and wants me to do it FOR him, which is kinda taking the fun out of it. But I'm tired of waiting for my bank draft, so I'm going to go ahead and register the moron's email address for him. Which is pissing me off, because it's basically violating the baiter edict of making the lads do all the work. Grrrr. Evil or Very Mad

But I really want to try this modality out, so what the hell. I'll let you know how it goes.

Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I tried to register that address - yahoo wouldn't accept it. I guess the Lad will be disappointed...

Sand Timer x 7
Pyrosoft
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't be so sure Wink
I managed to register it just fine.
PM on the way with details of your new dolla choppa acccount Laughing

pony pony pony Mortar x2
Jolly Roger
Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I know what my Lad was on about - I tried a test registration as per my Lad's request, and I keep getting "You must enter your full name".

Sand Timer x 7
luckey

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had that happen when I tried it too. I thought it was just me.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic