SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Third Anniversary Safari - (Video p. 63)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

In yesterday from the Port Harcourt Prat:
Quote:
Dear Mr. ******
How are you doing today?..Hope all is well?..Sequel to my last mail.Iam still waiting for your response on the issued raised in it.It is important I know the true position of things.Rightnow,Iam seeking for visa into the United states and the Bahamas.I don't know how long the process is going to take.But I just pray one of the visa is granted before the 31st December,2007.Anyway,just incase there is delay,I want to know if you still get me an extension bearing in mind that my driver's license will be expiring on the 31st of December,2007.I look forward to your urgent response.
Thanks and God bless.

So............

Quote:
Dear Mr Smith,

Thank you for your email. Before I commence with a further application for extension, I just need to bring your attention to the matter of legal costs. As you know, a modern legal company incurs large costs in the course of every legal action or proceeding, and so far the costs in this case have accumulated to fairly significant degree. I have always waived these previously in your case, as I was a friend of the Pott family and there was the certaintly of the company's costs being met on completion of your inheritance transfer, but before commencing to apply for another extension I must ensure that you will indeed be able to collect the inheritance before the next completion date. Each failure is very costly, and a further waste of the court's valuable time and resources.

You should therefore be absolutely certain of your ability to travel to the USA or the Bahamas to receive your inheritance before I apply for another extension. You should provide me with a date by which you will be travelling to either. On receipt of these, I will approach our managerial and shareholders committee to ask for further deferrence of payment.

I hope you are well.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 4:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Eddie-boy wrote back to me today as well. He's actually filled out Peanut's visa forms! Laughing

Ed wrote:
Iam very sorry for the long absence.You maybe wondering what is taking me long to send back the forms.Like I told you earlier,I've been battling with Typhoid Fever.I've finished filling the forms.But I've not attached the passport and the photograph of my house to the form,because I want to know the exact measurment of both the passport and house photograph to be attached.I filled the forms with Pencil not Pen,so that it will be easier for me to correct mistakes.I hope there is nothing wrong with filling the form with pencil..The filled forms will be sent back to as attachments to your mails.I don't know how to use PTDF to attach files,so the forms will be sent to you one after the other.It may not be in sequence starting from tommorrow.Please,I want you to bear with me.I look forward to your response.
God Bless You.
Edward Smith.

I think I'll have to wait until after he's sent all 100 pages, one by one, before I tell him that pencil is absolutely not acceptable because it's too easily altered.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 5:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing How he finds time to tap into oil pipelines is beyond me.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 12:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sort of on topic in relation to the pencil... in Australia there is a Federal election this weekend and they always make you vote in pencil. Personally I always feel rather uneasy about that... considering how easy it would be to modify the votes (not that I am suggesting that happens).

So in light of this, make sure he knows how dangerous it is that he filled it out in pencil and that the US will not accept it and will probably delay his application further because they suspect that he was doing it subversively. Then tell him he'd better submit a new one in pen fast before his application is cancelled! Laughing

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, if you can get 3d to be close to the "deadline", he will have to stop drilling holes in pipelines for a few hours.....

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great audio clips below

1) Ed discusses the illegal trade of gas.
2) The police come - you hear the sirens - you hear gunfire.

I DID NOT ADD the police as a sound effect - this was REALLY GOING ON while I am talking to Ed.

http://media.putfile.com/amy-11-24-call-1

here's the one with the police and gunfire

http://media.putfile.com/amy-11-24-call-2

Oh and Amy is still sick - she's been sick for a long time now - - (I just cannot get over what ever it is I have)

AND - I introduced a new relative who just died -- Chamber Pott

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Chamber Pott the first cousin of Jack Pott clapping clapping

"MY FINANCE DEPARTMENT TOLD'S ME TODAY THAT THE WESTERN UNION FORM YOU SENT WAS NOT VALID AND ELUCID" - Dr Frank Johnson

THERE IS A MURDER CASE WHICH I ENGAGE MY SELF INTO TO MAKE SURE THE CLIENT IS NOT KILLED BY HANGING, BUT I THANK GOD TODAY THAT THE CLIENT SUCIDED IN GOING TO JAIL INSTEAD OF HANGING TO DEATH,THAT IS THE REASON WHY I DIDN,T GET BACK TO YOU SOON. - Mohammed Traore

PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE AM BURNING I MEAN I AM IN BETWEEN THE DEVIL AND THE RED SEA PLEASE. - Ruth
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahahaha, make money exporting gasoline! He is burning dollars talking about business that will never happen, brilliant!

Dr Doolittle, you are an evil genius Twisted Evil

This guy just keeps believing.....

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA< Recording TWO! Bahamas! hahahahhahahahahahaha!

Eliza, um Dr Eliza, you just made my day sunnier.

mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hee, more about gas/oil tapping then I ever wanted to know. So is Amy back in the US now?

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"It's nothing bad." 3d - re: gunfire and sirens Laughing

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Eliza: great calls!! Thumbs up

He wants a rough estimate of his legal bill so far. I want to avoid this, and much later send him a bill for 5 dollars, being the amount to pay after the lawyers have their cut from his inheritance. I'll bet that wouldn't be too wide of the mark, either. Oh, and as next of kin he gets Honey's gambling and cocaine debts, too. Smile

Two years of advice, court representations and various documents from one of New York's finest legal companies, and flights to and from Hong Kong to Singapore plus time wasted for two of the far east's best lawyers. Not cheap.

Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You can always send him a bill.

We can create a HUGE booklet with all the details of how much money is owed. He has to pay shipping - it's COD or he pays DHL up front and it is picked up from a DHL location you choose. Then he has to get it. Make it sound like it's just a few pages at first - then have it bound - so shipping will be more - Then send it to him. He'll have to pay shipping for a crap bill.

I can actually send it from Manhattan to look official.

Then he gets this crap bill that has to be paid before he can move on.

Well, you know Amy just got some money from Chamber Pott. You can ask him to send the bill to Amy. We can TRY to have it sent to a drop box once Ed has signed the documents so that he has to pay shipping again.

Then Amy can get the bill and we can make it look like she pays the lawyer for Ed.

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahahahaah! Make sure he still has enough money to get to the Bahamas....

I like all of the legal bills he is accumulating. Are 4my's rescue related expenses involved?

Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 5:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ed made a mistake last night.

He accidentally called my phone with his cell. You can't hear anything but he is talking to someone in the background and you hear car noises - - but anyway ed didn't know it happened - and skype recorded the entire costly mistake of Ed's. LOL

It was only 2 minutes - but still - that cost him money. LOL

<br>

Mortar x12
Golden Pith
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Auto dial >oops<, Embarassed that'll be $4, please.... Twisted Evil

PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Eliza: I'm thinking the five-dollar legal bill should come to him as a surprise when he arrives in the USA or the Carribean. Sending him a larger bill that he might even attempt to pay a little of somehow is maybe a little too close to cash baiting. Smile But the lawyer could always tell him Amy paid something towards his costs anyway, then he'd be letting her down badly if he didn't make it for the handover.

He has until December 31st to get to his destination. If he sets off in the same way as he did for his trip to Singapore, it'll hit us like a bolt out of the blue.

Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well - I NEVER mentioned the Bahamas to him - he mentioned it to me - and so now that he mentioned it to me, I'm going to milk it for what its worth and try to get him to come - pretend that I really want him to get to the Bahamas because it is so close to FL and safe and I could get there easily.

LOL

<br>

Mortar x12
Golden Pith
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I told him he really doesn't want to see that bill until he gets his money, as he already has enough things to worry about.

He mentioned the Bahamas because I mentioned it to him, it was on a list of places he could pick up his money. This was sent to him in early 2006:

Quote:
You will need to bring ID, and sign a few release
documents when the check is presented to
you. I understand you are presently in Nigeria. We have no affiliate
companies on the African continent, but
we do have several across Europe. I would advise you to make
arrangements to visit one of the countries
below, where we have affiliates who can present you with the
insurance
payment. It may also be possible to arrange
a cash payment, if this is preferred. European countries having
sister
organisations of our company are:*
> > *Austria
> > Belgium
> > Cyprus*
> > Czech Republic
> > Denmark
> > Estonia
> > Finland
> > France
> > Germany
> > Greece
> > Hungary
> > Irish Republic
> > Italy
> > Latvia
> > Lithuania
> > Luxembourg
> > Malta
> > Netherlands
> > Poland
> > Portugal
> > Slovakia
> > Slovenia
> > Spain
> > Sweden
> > United Kingdom*

Non- European countries having affiliate companies include:

> > Canada
> > Easter Island
> > The Bahamas
> > Japan
> > North Korea
(blah blah blah)

He's been pretty thorough in finding out where he can go. Smile

jxd
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is just about becoming a FOURTH year anniversary. When's the date? We can have a party! (Watching 3D movies? :p sorry)

Hold on, right. August. Nevermind.

"I was brought up in a motherless babies home"

"I have the Consignment Code here with me which I will send to you and without this Code no Human Being can open that Box"

pony pony EmailParser pony pony
Ponies taste like cyanide and happiness.
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If he goes to Bahamas, we can have a party, and then another one in August.

Poor 3d, hahahaha, he is sooooooo hooked!

Peanut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am honored to have contributed a drop in the bucket with the passport forms! He sounded rather disgruntled when he mentioned those... Wink

Quote:
"I wouldn't want anything to go wrong..."

hahahaha. I love this bait.

Sand TimerSafariSafari(Lagos-Benin City-Lagos-Kano-Maiduguri-Lagos-Calabar): ~2,696 miles,stranded for 11 days: "I am very grateful that you have turned me into a tourist,international espionage and adventurer." ~Desmond and Churchill

Please i am advicing you to comply with the bank so that they will tranfered this fun into your account. ~Rosemary

U.S. Passport Application - 50 Pages of Fun

The Peanut Gallery - Artwork Baits "DO YOU KNOW THAT SECURITY PHOTOS IS AGAINST HUMANITY , CAN YOU TELL A RESPONSIBLE MAN TO BE CARRYING IN FISH ON THE HEAD TO TAKE A PHOTO. CAN YOU DO THAT?" - Mr. Ferguson
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

awwwwwwwwwwwww

Ed's getting all romantic on me:

Quote:
Sweetheart,
How are you today?..I hope all is well?..The last time you called you promised to call me back.I waited all through the night for your call..I tried calling you,but my calls keep going into your voicemail.How far have you gone with my Bahamas entry visa.Have you gone to the embassy to make enquiry?.Like I earlier mentioned,I have already applied for an American Visa.I've filled and submitted the form to the United State Embassy..I would be called for interview anytime from now.But this time around,I wouldn't us to put our eggs in one basket.I want to also apply for a visa into any of the carribean island perferably the Bahamas.Normally,I know it will take me time to get the American Visa..I guess,with you it will be easier for me to get an entry visa into the Bahamas before the Christmas or New Year.Frankily speaking,I want us to spend the Christmas and New Year together.If possible we can arrange for our wedding in the Bahamas.I really want us to settle down as husband and wife and start making children.We are not getting younger...You know.
Darlin',You know you and I have gone a long way in this relationship.I believe Love is an emotional expression that should evolve through companionship and develop positively into affection,but most times dangerously into attachment.You are my soul mate.We are inseperable.It is high time, "we tie the knots"...I guess you what I mean "We Get Married".I believe this time around it will be successfull.I want you to keep all our marriage arrangements to yourself.I want us to take our detractors by surprise.Please,it is important you call me,we need to talk.I will always love you.I look forward to your response.
Thanks and God bless.
Edward Smith.

Quote:
Dear Ed,
I have contacted someone to try to help you get a visa to the Bahamas, and they put me in touch with a person in New York City. I've been told that they can help you get to the Bahamas, but they will need to get in touch with you and will need to mail you some documents that you will have to read, fill out, sign, etc. I gave them your email address, but they said these forms can only be sent via regular mail, as it is against the law to photocopy the documents. They will need you to purchase a shipping receipt and send it to them. Then they can mail the package - - or you can go to DHL and pay shipping and it can then be shipped through there. Please let me know if you want to continue with this. If so, I'll put you in contact with the right person.

Love you,
Amy

<br>

Mortar x12
Golden Pith
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sheesh. The b*stard has time to write love letters to Amy and still hasn't sent my rich widow the visa forms? I'm heading off to send him a slap. Evil or Very Mad He was supposed to send those forms two or three days ago.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
justinv
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How do these scammers afford such long trips? I suppose this is proof to anyone that they are NOT poor guys scrounging for a living. I say: Bait the crap out of them.

Well done team!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic