SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Phad...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 12:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Murry and I are baiting this phad. I picked her up but I am still not sure. I was convinced until the webchat today... anyone else come across this girl?

Image Image

PS I have on that CamGrab thing but it plays back at 30 fps... probably 10 times as fast. How can I slow it down?

"What you can tell me now? Maybe Russian Mafia, Godzilla, Hitler, third World War
prevented you make a transfer?"
"You are not bigger than Almighty God.If You were created by God, then i command the charm you are using to fail.IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH. REKE MAMA LAKKAKULIMAKA." Barrister Aby
"fock yuuuuuuu" - Kevin Ezeh
"i hope u r real..bcos u r sounding like a joker now" - Day0
"If you have nothing to say or do, go f**k yourself." N4na

Ivory Coast
United States <- Fake dog adoption site

pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Dancing Banana

Mortar x20
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 1:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well yes, I was attempting to bait her, she told me I was the only one and then started to send e greeting cards and nothing else, she is either a scammer or 2 timer, I believe the former.

Anyway I have given up on her through not being able to keep up

She is a very good operator, reads what you write and responds to any question you ask, you really do need to be on your toes and read everything she writes and reply accordingly, she also does not respond every day so it is easy to forget where you are up to, especially when you have a few other baits going at the same time. It is a very mentally demanding bait that would fool most men.

@Tasman,

You have done well to still be hanging in there, I hope you get the thophy you are after, you deserve it from that one.

Nearly forgot, nice new avatar Tasman

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 1:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've always used Super Screen Recorder to capture webcam chats. You can save them as DIVX, and it plays back at the same speed you recorded it at. Works a treat, but it isn't freeware.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just need to be a little sure. The chat with her showed her in a business uniform which is consistent with her stories. I know she has fallen in love with both of us but there is no crime in that or I would be baited when I was at university! Ahh.... those were the days... Smile

PS Thanks murray. Some may think using trophies as your avatar as a little poor show.. like laughing at your own joke... but he is such a handsome fellow!

"What you can tell me now? Maybe Russian Mafia, Godzilla, Hitler, third World War
"You are not bigger than Almighty God.If You were created by God, then i command the charm you are using to fail.IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH. REKE MAMA LAKKAKULIMAKA." Barrister Aby

Ivory Coast

Mortar x20
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pinays work differently to lads and vlads. Quite often they never actually ask for money, but hint at troubles and waits for the vic to offer to help, or build up a "relationship" with a vic and wait for them to send her gifts. That way the victim sends money of their own accord, not realising that he's not the only one doing it.

And I agree, nice avatar. Half the fun of getting a trophy is making it into an avatar. I've done it myself often anough.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 9:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have also thrown in us meeting. She hasn't been too keen. We should take it slow!

Ivory Coast

Mortar x20
Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My phad is still going slowly... I make her do a turn for me...

Image Image

As well as the standard kiss. I actually think this is a pure romance scam and she wants to live in the UK... but I am going to string out the bait until I find out.

Ivory Coast

Mortar x20
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic