SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

3-stern Union - new transfer modality

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MrMe
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ok, beta testing is closing now. Everyone who has replied has/will recieve(d) info.

Labrea: you checked the junk folder?

<a href="?t=125626">MTCN S3cur3</a> Endorsements:

I am almost having a bad sight as a result of click on the box

my eyes are paining me now cos i have been
looking at the computer for more than six hours

you cannot subject me to this suffering

i am sick and tired of this shit.

I don't go with this Idea at all, this is not how business is done

whenever i make mistake even at the peak of retrieving the numbers i would ask to go back to the begining and this has virtually consumed all my time by doing this

i cant stress my self any more..I now have a back pain cos of this

pony
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MrMe,
I've tested this with yahoo.com, yahoo.co.uk, and gmail accounts.
I go to the registration page, enter email address, name, p/w, etc.
It gives me the message: "Please check your email and follow the link found in it to verify your account."

I've looked at all folders in my accounts, the only time the confirmation mail has shown up was in the Gmail account.
I don't have any special spam filters settings in the yahoo accts- just the defaults which route it to the bulk folder.
Do you have any entries for or in your db?

Thanks

LaBrea

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
pony pony pony Mortar x6 Closed lad accounts x25
Click here to help your lad miss his scam quota
luckey

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It seems I have a slippery lad.

Quote:
I also noticed different in the esternunion site forwarded to me by you,the 3st3rnun10n site here is as follow.

Go through it and make sure all is well without any mistake.Remember the money can be send in...

I can dodge this easily enough, but does anyone know if that is another baiter site?

Mod edit - edited to obfuscate certain words - SP

Pyrosoft
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LaBrea, I've just tried signing up myself with a yahoo account and I never got an email either. Strange that.

MrMe, do you include this in the header code on your site, I couldn't see it looking through the header in the gmail account?
Code:
$headers = 'MIME-Version: 1.0' . "\r\n";
$headers .= 'Content-type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1' . "\r\n";

Apparently yahoo is picky about what headers it lets through...and without these lines it doesn't like to play. I might be on totally the wrong track but it might be worth a look.

Looking at that other eastern union....I just dont know....
The domain has been registered for 4 years in total but this is the meta description
Quote:
Meta Description: Velvet Models is Glamour models agency presenting female models from Lithuania

Shocked

Mass Mail Tools - How to bank bait

pony pony pony Mortar x2
Jolly Roger
MrMe
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmm, i think I know why the yahoo mails aren't working. I reckon its because of the forged headers, a proper domain name would fix it.

@pyro, no I don't.

"the 3st3rnun10n site here is as follow.

Go through it and make sure all is well without any mistake" Sounds as if he made it - as he's telling you to use it...

Mod edit - edited to obfuscate certain words - SP

whenever i make mistake even at the peak of retrieving the numbers i would ask to go back to the begining and this has virtually consumed all my time by doing this

pony
luckey

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^This lad couldn't make toast. I think he just googled around until he found something that looked like it would be easier to get his money out.

I think if you have something on the front end that makes it sound easy to get paid, you'll get lads jumping in more readily.

MrMe
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 5:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, I'll add something to that effect.

And who is using a gmail address with damien in the username?

[edit] the warning page is now no more. Instead as described by luckey, there is a page to gather victim's details so that a proper scam warning message can be sent out.

pony
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 2:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Is there any way of printing the pdf if I didn't do it at the time of sending the money?
Nice to one of my Mugus has come to the party Smile

Just in
Quote:
Thanks for your love and kindness towards my status and situation here. Honey �f you have send the money please give me details information on how i will cash it up from here ok. As i asked you before, if you send the money through this E-stern Union can be able to cash it up from Western Union here as we don't have anything call E-stern Union here, and you responded to me and said yes it can be cash from Western Union. Now my love i want you to send me informations on how i will cash it up, so that i will go to the near by Western Union and cash it ok. I hope you understand what i mean. Mean while honey i login into my account in E-stern Union then i click make withdrawal but there a virus saying that my account is below the withdrawal threshold. Refused under Article 3,Section 5 the Transfer of money(internet) Act-Revised Version/June 2007. So my love i don't understand what does that mean, and more over i don't know this method of transfer. So please as you told me that i will cash up the money from western Union, i want you to kindly give me the informaion on how i will go and cash it up. My love i will be waiting to hear from you soonest with good news.

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

a virus, lol...

sure, i'll pm you instructions on how to generate the pdf, also check ur pm for the other message.

pony
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahahaha, a virus!

I have only two good baits going now. One refused this service, and the other is almost on safari, so.... I don't want to bollox it up by sending him anything that might make him twig. He has my pith helmet!

I have a few baits that are going nowhere. I may cut those and find others.

I LOVE this modality, though!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
MrMe
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thanks dr! Smile

Whose mugu is called f4m0hm3?

pony

Last edited by MrMe on Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr Me, any timeline with allowing auto-responding to yahoo addresses ?
(i just tried this morning, no luck)

Thanks

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
MrMe
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Labrea: Sorry about the delay, still looking for somewhere where I can buy a domain with whois privacy without burning too deep a whole in my pocket - shouldn't be too long now.

pony
luckey

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, if carrot-dangling and frustration are goals, it's working well...

Quote:
I dont understand,how does that happen?how will i takeout money online?you suppose to tell me the est3rnuni0n location where the fund could be claim.I notice the account details,but how will i claim?as i told you that the fund must be send by you to [his contact],did you send in her name as i directed you?

Nice change of pace over the usual money transfer modalities. Very Happy

I hope you have a customer service department. My lad is going to need some help. Twisted Evil

Edit: obscured eu refs.

Last edited by luckey on Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ MrMe........ F4m0hme is my lad, why do you ask?

I was out tonight when he registered then he got very frustrated because there was no money for him. After he sent me 3 e-mails I responded and deposited some money for him. I aso sent him a deposit slip.

Have I folowed the correct procedures, MrMe because I think everything is going fine.

"MY FINANCE DEPARTMENT TOLD'S ME TODAY THAT THE WESTERN UNION FORM YOU SENT WAS NOT VALID AND ELUCID" - Dr Frank Johnson

THERE IS A MURDER CASE WHICH I ENGAGE MY SELF INTO TO MAKE SURE THE CLIENT IS NOT KILLED BY HANGING, BUT I THANK GOD TODAY THAT THE CLIENT SUCIDED IN GOING TO JAIL INSTEAD OF HANGING TO DEATH,THAT IS THE REASON WHY I DIDN,T GET BACK TO YOU SOON. - Mohammed Traore

PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE AM BURNING I MEAN I AM IN BETWEEN THE DEVIL AND THE RED SEA PLEASE. - Ruth
luckey

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just another random thought. Some of the copy in the "About Us" and the "Services" section might tend to raise too much anxiety for the lads considering this service. If instead of mentioning 419 scams and fraud detection, you might get lads leaping in more readily if instead you talk about guaranteeing privacy and making transactions more convenient and secure. Especially if you intend to use this tool to gather scammer bank accounts and victim info. IMO.

Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^I tend to agree. Lads these days know baiters exist. Anything that would tip them off that their magas might have been exposed to the concept of 419 scams might make them question whether or not this victim is real.

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
MrMe
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ok, fixed it - but I'm still gonna keep the 100% fraud refund as it gives an excuse to using it as opposed to WU - what do you think?

@writeon: Yeh thats pretty much the correct procedure (although he hasn't actually generated a link for you to deposit the money at, but he's probably too dumb to realise - and if he does just fob him of by telling him that a link isn't necessary if you already have an e-union account or something like that)

The reason that i asked was because he's been abit sneaky and tried to send money to himself using the system. Of course he got the error message telling him that there was routine server maintenance. It was just out of curiosity really. I love your pastor's name btw - at first I thought it was another one of his accounts which he was using to try and send money to himself. It made me chuckle Smile

pony
MrMe
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

just a quick note to say that a substantial amount of form validation has been added on the baiter page to prevent silly things from happening (i.e. sending negative amounts of money, not providing an email address, entering invalid characters, etc)

pony
writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@MrMe....thanks for all your help. We seem to be underway so lets see what happens. Keep your eye on the Good Courier Reqd thread (sorry I dont know how to do a link) that is where F4m0h "lives".

"MY FINANCE DEPARTMENT TOLD'S ME TODAY THAT THE WESTERN UNION FORM YOU SENT WAS NOT VALID AND ELUCID" - Dr Frank Johnson

THERE IS A MURDER CASE WHICH I ENGAGE MY SELF INTO TO MAKE SURE THE CLIENT IS NOT KILLED BY HANGING, BUT I THANK GOD TODAY THAT THE CLIENT SUCIDED IN GOING TO JAIL INSTEAD OF HANGING TO DEATH,THAT IS THE REASON WHY I DIDN,T GET BACK TO YOU SOON. - Mohammed Traore

PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE AM BURNING I MEAN I AM IN BETWEEN THE DEVIL AND THE RED SEA PLEASE. - Ruth
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr Me - I am finally about to try this out on a lad who is primed. I have a couple question, tho...

I've been playing with it a bit myself so I'll understand how it works (you might notice a "mugu" name in there of "Jack R0wnd" - that's me playing around with it). It all makes sense EXCEPT for, if there really was money in there (and it was up to the "withdrawal threshold"), how would he get it out? When he asks me how he is supposed to withdraw the money, what do I tell him?

I'm sure he's going to ask how he's supposed to get his money. I mean, obviously it doesn't actually give an option to withdraw any money, but it has to at least look as if it WOULD if the right amount was in there. Any ideas of what to tell him?

MrMe
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@LaBrea: Just finished a new system which I think should finally allow emails through to yahoo accounts.

@Cachuma: I've made a few small changes. Now instead of the popup alert, there are various options he can choose to make the withdrawal. All will give him an error, but at least he knows that withdrawals can be made using bank transfer/WU/check

pony
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Awesome! That's exactly what I needed. Lad coming your way! Twisted Evil

Last edited by Cachuma on Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:52 am; edited 1 time in total
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@MrMe: Just tested a yahoo acct- sent you a PM

I tried signing up a yahoo.co.uk account- Success!!
Just registered [email protected], it gave me a successful creation msg, and emailed the acct.!

And, when I try to withdraw funds (as the mugu) from the account, it wont let me, due to being below the threshold (good!)
However, when I reduced the threshold to an amount below its initial value, but still above the deposit amount, it gave me the error msg:
Quote:
The withdrawal threshold must be greater than the amount that will be in his account.
We can't have him withdrawing money now, can we?!

(not the end of the world, but it means we should give thought to setting the initial threshold amt, high enough to be >deposits, but close enough to the amt to be tempting)

Thanks for the update,
LaBrea

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Lad I'm using it on keeps telling me that E-Stern Union doesn't operate in Benin:

Quote:
i have to \let you know that E-stern Union money transfer is not existing in my country.

I've slapped him before, so this should not have surprised him:

Quote:
E-stern Union is an on-line payment system, you brainless moron! Which country you're in doesn't matter, for crying out loud! I'm telling you - do as I told you and stop whining at me like some cranky six-year-old!

He then demanded a power of attorney to enable a "friend in London" to make the deal instead. No dice:

Quote:
I'm not delaying or holding back. The money is ready to be paid as soon as you do your part and log on the E-Stern Union site. I don't know why you're carrying on like some limp-dick girlie-man because all the details are there for you to follow.
I will say this - unless you do as I tell you, then this is over, and you and your friend in London can go fish up a tree for all I care; and you will never get a power of attorney out of me because I've done nothing wrong by you. I suggest you choose wisely.

Just today:

Quote:
I will like you to understand that you can not be in AUSTRALIA and be in BENIN i will be in position to tell you the easiest way of transferring money and it will be easy for collection here .
Please i can not accept any more directives from you concerning your so call E-astern Union money transfer that i know they doesn't operate in my country .except western union money transfer or you leave it

So I signed off with:

Quote:
One last time - E-Stern Union operates worldwide because it's an online service. If you'd gone to the site I linked, then you'd have seen that. You know nothing about it, and don't try to tell me otherwise!
I don't think there's someone else - I think your stupid pride is pushing you into making a dumbass decision. It's up to you now. Go to E-Stern Union or kiss this deal goodbye.

Gorram stubborn mugu!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic