SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lavendar lads?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a bunch of characters I use. Most of them are men, or faceless companies, and I have one female. $imba introduced me to a lad who had sent a trophy, and I was to pay him for the trophy (he's expecting it still) and I kept the bait alive for months. He will not safari for me. My pith helmet stays locked in the bin that Eaters keeps them in because this guy won't travel.

I have used a male character at first. Then I used my female character to bait this guy romatically... but he didn't bite. $imba told me this guy is gay. No problem for me, on a personal level, whatever, I could give care less what adults do behind closed doors, or in parks, or public bathrooms, so I started baiting him romantically with one of my male characters, mostly because I thought he would twig and the bait would end. This has dragged on for months, and he is pretty dull.

Now he is open about being gay, about being lonely, looking for the right man, etc, and part of me feels sorry for this guy, a gay man in west africa... asking me if I like top or bottom.... puke

I keep reminding myself he is a scarmer, and would happily steal my grannies pension cheque, but I sort of feel sorry for him. It hit me when I got my trophie photos (NSFW, unpostable here, our lad has his kickstand in his hand) of this guy.

I did get into this hoping to get pith hemlmets and trophies, my main character is a gynaecologist who does online pelvic exams (no gyna-trophies yet) and I started this with the intention to post one of those epic baits, but now... part of me just feels sad for this guy.

Not an ethics thread, and I know he is a scummy piece of work on the other end, but... a lonely gay scummy piece of *, but human, with all the frailties that entails.

Does anyone feel any empathy for their lads, or is this incipient lad hugging that should be pruned out surgically?

Ahem, okay. He is a piece of *. He is wooing one of my female characters while asking my gay male character not to share with other characters. Its also fun.

So, is anyone baiting any gay men out there?

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
D11
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I couldnt care less if the lad was santa claus - if he is a scammer and by definition you say he is - he deserves to have his time wasted.

When it comes to ethics what exactly are they - dont do something illegal, dont request something illegal. Other than that do what ever you can or want to.

As your not posting the results then your free to do as you wish, no one is going to be offended by something they dont know Wink

Obviously keep it legal, the rest is an open book as they say.

I make software that drives lads crazy. Thats my revenge on lads. (it all helps)

this transaction is 100 percent risk/hitch free - bobo

why no pay me - abum bello
because the cops will know it was you - me
ok this is good - abum bello
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Gay, straight, black, white or purple.

He is a scammer and no, I dont feel the slightest bit sorry for him,

Do you think he stops for one moment to consider the victims he has left behind.

Send him some gay pron pics as large as possible so his friends in the internet cafe can see them, I would presume it is very much frowned upon in Africa to be gay and any pain dished out to a scammer is justified

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, thanks. My batteries have been recharged! Off to * with this guys head. Thanks for reminding me that he could care less about his victims....

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is the phase of any assault called the 'exploitation' phase Doc.

I was about to write exactly what Murray so rightly wrote until I read that he posted it first Razz He's spot on. It matters not. Of course the lad's human. They're all human (with exception to the occasional bot lad Laughing).

Use it to your advantage and stop him from scamming innocent victims.

I promise you, he doesn't care if the victims are gay or straight. As long as they are paying, that's where his morals lie.

Edited for typographical errors.

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10

Last edited by Red on Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:18 am; edited 1 time in total
PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

In order for me to effectively bait lads, I have to separate and isolate certain aspects of their existence. They freely and willingly choose to scam, thus I have absolutely no problem with baiting them until they are ready to explode. I do not look beyond that simple viewpoint - if they scam, I will mercilessly bait them without hesitation. Whatever other issues or situations that exist in their personal lives are meaningless and irrelevant to me. I'll bait them without losing a nanosecond of sleep or expending a nanogram of concern.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I would hereby like to use this medium as an opprtunity to apologize for my moment of empathy. I accept he is a scummy piece of dirt, and realize he would love to screw my character(s) out of money.

Having said that, this guy is a hoot and a half! Hold on while I get some gems (rumble, rumble).... aha!
Quote:
<SNIP, SNIP>,
ok i think, that is nice of you, i will give you my address, and i will love
to know more about you and your family ,yeah as i told you , i see that you
a nice person and i will do what you are asking but i hope you will keep our
relationship secret as i had told you that i dont want <snip> and <snip>, as
they want to know if its true am a gay ok..but i trust that you will be nice
and keep its cool, am sending you the pictures you asked for and i will
love to see same from you ok.i love to take its any way so long as it safe
and sweet, sexy and cool for each of us...are you top or bottom.....

This is my address and full name;
<SNIP>
Ghana
I will love it if you can send the money through Western Union, as that is
the only way i get my money on time, i will love to see your photos too soon
and i will be looking forward to the money too as you know how african is
very hot and poor...
thank you
joseph

Attached were two photos of our lad, holding his pecker. He cut the heads off, and got a mild slap for it. I am waiting for other photos... I didn't get into this for headless trophies! (and, truthfully, I was more interested in hetero trophies..... Confused ) Too bad i can't put them in the hall of fame....

Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok whoa whoa... if you baiting him with this modality is conditional on us having to read about it then I withdraw my previous comments! This is conjuring unwanted mental images! Laughing

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Mortar x10
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Um, well, as I have read here: if you don't like the content of the thread, you don't have to read it! (just read that tonight, again) Besides, I can't get gems like this and not share them with people.....

Expect worse!

Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is very interesting. I have a lad from Ghana that has been replying to my sort of automatic baiter. Its nothing more that an a Gmail box that I change the auto response message on a daily basis. On days that I have more time, I forward cheese cake photos of an adult video star. I never go graphic on the lad unless the lad asks.

Well Egio Begki or Koko Begki sent me his kickstand photos. He's sitting on a couch and the photographer comes in closer with each shot. I've never received anything like this before.

I wonder if this is your lad?

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate

Last edited by Connie L. Gus on Thu Nov 15, 2007 12:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Doc wrote:
Um, well, as I have read here: if you don't like the content of the thread, you don't have to read it!

It's all good mate... it was just a joke. Looks like you've hooked him deep. Well done and Enjoy!

@ Connie - If it isn't then there's probably potential for a lad meet/love match.

Mortar x10
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Red. I know you were joking.... hence my joke... for two funny guys... um, never mind.. and, truthfully, I am really happy to have him! He loves me, well, two of my characters. nd, truthfully, admit it: you really want to read about it. C'mon, you can tall me. I won't share it with anyone. I'm going to, um, milk him for more gems (sorry for mental imagery!)

@Connie. My lad is outside. Slim build, no tattoos, head cut of (in photo). Probably not the same guy.... he uses Hotmail, but mentions he has Gmail, too. He wants to chat in Gmail..... Twisted Evil We can do that, I think.

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Doc,

If you ever feel sorry for lads, again, I'll have ye keel-hauled! Arrh! Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If he's baiting both ways, how do you know he's really a lonely gay man in West Africa? Blah. Go read some victim stories, and come back to us with your senses firmly intact Wink (j/k)

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 11:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If he's genuinely gay, he's in a dodgy position. Africans have a great fear and distaste for homosexuality.
It might be worth using that against him.

Either way: show him no mercy.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Doc - .....I hate to say I told you so, but, errrm I told you so..... Laughing

Maybe Sir Rodney can score Eater's first gay safari.... Laughing

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ SImba, I'm hoping for it, but he has gone mum. Doesn't respond to ANY of my characters for the last 48 hours....

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 11:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, he got back to $ir Win$ton, with 6 more photos. They are a present to you, Simba. Enjoy!

Of course, they are grainy, not very clear, so... too bad, but he will have to do it again....

Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 12:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Got the slender fellow part but they must be different photos if yours are outdoors. There seems to be multiple low power light sources so I would think mine may be from a professional shoot.

I can't think of a way to introduce our lads without it benefiting at least one of them.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, got the second shots. Nice trophies, and a gin-u-wine gift to $imba. They are dark, shit photos, really, taken with a cell phone camera, fully nude, withh a sign held up that says "A gift for $amba". Nice stuff, but not nice enough.

I am hoping to get this guy to safari for me, or for my rich, older, closeted gay man character. He wouldn't for $imbas character, the hot to trot female love interest....

@Connie, me neither, but we should conssider outing them to other scarmers, some time down the line.

@Bearkat, I am %100 positive this guy is gay. He turned down sex with someone, an easy safari, laptops and cash and sex, and his friends, who know $imbas characters, all say he and his other friend are gay. Also, he's "artistic" (hahahah).

Ophelia Dikki
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Safari Idea

Is he amenable to becoming a gay porn star? The most famous gay porn production company is coming down to Africa to audition new stars. For the right people there will be contracts on offer worth $100k US, and this company will assist in helping them relocate to San Francisco to live and work.

The auditions will take place at a resort (that they have booked out entirely), in an African country where homosexuality is tolerated.

In order for him to audition he will have to prepare himself first by making sure he has had a back,sack & crack wax. Also, in order to produce the best audition applicants are advised not to engage in any sexual activity (including masturbation) for a minimum of three weeks prior to the audition.

Then when he is on safari, postpone the auditions due to some hitch for a week or two. Laughing
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Ophelia - That is a fiendishly twisted imagination that you have there.

I love it..... Twisted Evil

SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Ophelia, WOW! Nice modality! I don't think I can do this with any of my existing characters, but..... what's one more gmail account amongsty friends?

I think he is getting ready to safari for me. I really hope so.

Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

dr stephen williams wrote:
I think he is getting ready to 5afari for me. I really hope so.

So do I.... Laughing

May I suggest 5imba Camp for a nice discrete rendezvous... Wink

Last edited by Simba on Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, Sir has already dropped some hints, since he is a major stakeholder in the enterprise, and, above all, requires absoilute discretion in these goings on....

When can I drop the url into his inbox for the Benin camps? T'is only a hops skip and a jump through from Ghana to Benin...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic