SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Very weak Lad Slap...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 10:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is the barrister of the cancer victim.
Actually it is the second barrister. I dismissed the first one for no reason.
The cancer victim is supposedly in the UK.
The barrister is in Nigeria.

(Actually the barrister and the cancer victim are both in Nigeria and live within the same Lad tiny brain according to the IP)

After a first unsuccessful trip to MG, my ECOBANK Nigeria online account received $27,800 (sent a mocked up version of the Ecobank webpage to prove it) from my Ministry account in the USA.
All the Lad has to do is supply the corporate bank account information of his law firm in Nigeria and the funds are to be transfered immediately to his corporate law firm account.

Instead of his corporate bank account information...I get this...
(The heading on the e-mail was DEAR STUBORN GRASSHOPPER.)

Quote:
Does it make a sence to you, if you cannot call back your fund which you wired at the Ecobank,then you wait untill the execution of this transaction then you can pick your funds back from the Ecobank. They are not reliable enough. And over my dead body will I run dealings with them.

I see you as a sturborn grasshopper Shocked whereby you refused to take advices. How then do you think we can work hand in hand,no way. The last thing I will not do is to drag you to proceed to this transaction. If any person I am workiing for refused to take my instructions, then I am not going to push him /her behind the wall.

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
NetSkyR
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 12:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Did you get this from the barrister or from the cancer victim? I hope it was the barrister, because then you can give out a double counterslap (lawyer for being rude and clearly uncapable in handling even the most simple assignments, patient for hiring such an incompetent [insert swearing], but you could hypocritically blame her disease).

Oops. It was the barrister.

If you see no sense in life, look at the nonsense. You'll love it as much as tripping fake (bank) sites (speaking of which, United Kingdom x 13, Russia x 2, Netherlands x 5, South Africa x 1, Togo x 1, United States x 2, Spain x 1, Ivory Coast x 1, Nigeria x2 entries in the 419th level of the Hades of lads)

becoming more active after more then a year
Righteous
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 2:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe he's a fan of the old "Kung Fu" TV series.

I don't like western union online transfer because it so hard for someone that does not know more about internet. -, on 1TV5.
First my name is not "Doodoo Head" what an insult!! I think we have reach to the level that we should seize communication. -
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like Barrister number three will soon be on the case... Very Happy
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can we get asiaguys title changed from "Master of Master Baiters" to "Stubborn Grasshopper"?

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic