SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Safari Number 10 a success!!!!!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: Where should he go?

Kumasi, Ghana
11%
 11%  [ 8 ]
Lome, Togo
15%
 15%  [ 11 ]
Cape Coast, Ghana
31%
 31%  [ 23 ]
Tamale, Ghana
41%
 41%  [ 30 ]
Total Votes : 72

persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 6:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll keepmy fingers crossed for you guys. Chris - 8 safaris in a row...... I am certain that has never been done before! When you get to 10, the mods will need to think of a new icon for that milestone Laughing

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 1:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't think he has moved yet. Evil or Very Mad

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 10:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kevin has been in touch Very Happy:

Quote:
Subject: punish

Dear,

I can't find your office in tamale airport you just let me go to tamale for not is not good?

@ CW, what makes you think he hadn't moved?

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 10:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Love the subject line Laughing Any IP confirmation on that one, SP? Is he really in Tamale?

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 10:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ The IP for his email above is from the same IP range as before he went to Tamale, so has he been there and gone back home again, or does the same ISP cover most of Ghana, I couldn't say:

His IP on the 13th = 41.204.42.195
His IP on the 14th = 41.204.43.245
His IP today 17th = 41.204.46.130

They are all the IP's from Ghana Telecom:

Quote:
inetnum: 41.204.32.0 - 41.204.47.255
netname: ghanatel
descr: Ghana Telecom ADSL DYNAMIC ADDRESS POOL

When I saw punish in the subject line, I was hoping he was going to send some curses lol, sadly he didn't Sad

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ SP I had a mugu travel to meet me at Tamale, for my film production.
I could not confirm the IP from Accra to Tamale it showed the same number.
I should start claiming all my safaries and hats Laughing

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 10:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think he did go:

Quote:
I can't find London nationwide office in tamale airport i look every where in airport tamale
i can't find them what you are doing to me is not good i leive accra tusday night i richd
there friday evening i don't have money to use to pay for hotel i seep at car pack is not
good you are just sending me up and down without not i will fine my way back from where i
come from i don't konw why you are doing this to me is not good you are just punish me
for noting i did't do?

Laughing

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 10:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ Though so Laughing, Ghana Telecom must cover most of Ghana I expect, Rumbero had the same problem with the IP from Ghana to Tamale being the same.

Last edited by Scam Patroller on Mon Feb 19, 2007 12:14 am; edited 3 times in total
rockstl
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I looked at the IP for over an hour, and I think you guys are spot on. I think it pretty much covers all of Ghana. That Sucks. My opinion is that he went. All of my e-mails went cold. He did'nt even tell me he was going. Now that he is talking again, he tells me he just got back from there.

http://www.tmsforacure.org/ If you have extra millions, throw some at this disease, or pm me for more info Smile
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I assume he is either back in Accra or on his way back there (^^^ I see he is back) by now, so I sent him this:

Quote:
Dear Sir,

I am not sure that I understand you correctly, are you saying that you cannot find the offices of Mxxxxx Cxxxxxx in Tamale?

There is a simple reason for that, Mxxxxx Cxxxxxxx DO NOT have an office at Tamale, you were not told to collect your shipment from our office, what I told you to do, was to:

"COLLECT THE GOODS FROM THE STORES AT TAMALE AIRPORT"

If you look further down this page at my previous emails to you, you can quite clearly see that I told you to collect your shipment from the stores, the stores in question are run by the customs at Tamale airport, you simply had to present the tracking number and your ID to the staff running the stores and your shipment would have been given to you!

I would advise you to urgently collect your shipment from the stores before February 22nd (see NOTE below), if you have not collected them by that date, we will have no alternative but to auction the goods as unclaimed items, so that we can recover demurrage fees paid whilst they are in storage.

PLEASE NOTE: I understand you have made a mistake and didn't collect the shipment when you went to Tamale, and because of that, I am giving you special dispensation by letting you have an extra 4 days in which to collect your goods, you now have until February 26th to collect them, failure to do so by that date will result in them being sold at public auction!

Regards,

C M.

rockstl
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 3:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Outstanding SP. I would love to see him bite off on that on. BTW - Nobody knows for sure if he has already been to Tamale . I think he has, or he might have been laying low to see if our e-mails would tip him off. I did notice today that all my accounts have been completely quiet. He has not written to one of them, and that is strange. This may be a long shot, but perhaps he is on his way there as we speak. I have no idea.
Just thinking out loud.

Rock

http://www.tmsforacure.org/ If you have extra millions, throw some at this disease, or pm me for more info Smile
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 12:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A reply from Kevin, damn, his English is shite Laughing:

Quote:
I have go there i can't find the office i can't go there again i did't have money money to buy food to eat i don't i have so i can't go back i have travle alont and still thesame stroy?

HomerJFong
Courtesiless son of a doggy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 12:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I tried to send a lad to Tamale in the past, my infamous sobbing lad, but he wussed out. I wanted him to experience this:

http://www.lonelyplanet.com/letters/afr/gha_pc.htm

Quote:
The road back to Larabanga from Mole is extremely dangerous. There have been several machete attacks along the road, one leaving a visitor seriously injured. Do not walk this road, catch the bus back instead. Unfortunately, this bus leaves at 5:30 am...and there isn't another one all day! You can, however, catch taxis back from Larabanga as far as Dagombo, then a collective taxi back to Tamale or the main road. It is possible to get a collective taxi to Mole from Tamale, just ask around at one of the trotro stations in Tamale.
Eithne Bradley, UK (May 05)

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"We stayed there for two days hopping to get any of you" - Pastor Collins
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ Sounds like a nice road trip huh Twisted Evil

I have replied to his email, reminding him that he has until the 26th to collect his goods:

Quote:
Dear Sir,

You do not seem to be understanding me, so I will type this email very slowly so that you do, again, you say you can't find our office at Tamale, well, as I have already told you, WE DO NOT HAVE AN OFFICE IN TAMALE, that is why you cannot find our office, I did explain this to you last time I emailed you.

You have to go to Tamale airport, go to customs and ask them to direct you to the STORES, you goods are held in the STORES, NOT our office, give the STORES manager your details, and he will give you your shipment, it really couldn't be simpler than that.

It is of no concern to me that you did not have any money to buy food to eat, that is not my problem, I run a courier company, not a restaurant.

Don't forget, you only have until February 26th to collect the goods, failure to do so by that date will result in them being sold at public auction, you now have only 5 days left to get to Tamale, and I'm afraid there are no other options available to you, the goods will be sold as per the shipping agreement if they are not collected!

Regards,

C M.

Anti-419
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
It is of no concern to me that you did not have any money to buy food to eat, that is not my problem, I run a courier company, not a restaurant.

Well done SP Laughing I like to see a lad come back to that one.

James Bruce: "Thanks for your mail and also your insult to my personality and company."

Baiting Record:
Trophies - 128 | 4 AM Airport Taxi - 6
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Safari - Sierra Leone to Nigeria - "...please help me ,you brought me here to NIgeria.take me out."
Mortar x14
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 12:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Received another whiny email from Kevin Rolling Eyes:

Quote:
Dear

I can't go back to that place so you wait me to go the stores let me tell you my goods is not in that place you are just sending me to that place forthing i can't go back?

I replied to let him know how I feel, a very mild slap:

Quote:
Dear Sir,

What do you mean by saying your goods are not there, and that I am sending you there for nothing?

Do you think we send non existant shipments to places just for the fun of it? I run a internationally renowned courier company, we send hundreds of thousands of shipments to destinations worldwide every year, we are not in the habit of playing games with people.

Now, I will tell you for the last time, your shipment is still awaiting collection by you from Tamale, if you do not wish to collect it, that is totally up to you, whether you collect it or not is of no concern to me whatsoever, whatever happens, my company has made it's money from the client for this job, we have been paid our shipping fees, and if the shipment is not collected, we simply sell the goods to recover the demurrage fees that we are STILL PAYING all the time whilst you are not collecting the goods, we have to recover those demurrage fees one way or another, we are not running a charity!

As a courier, my company has done it's job, it is not our fault that the sender did not declare the laptops or cell phones on the insurance form, thus making the insurance certificates void, and as a result, having to offload the shipment at tamale, we have followed all of the correct shipping protocols. If you have issues, I suggest you take them up with the person who sent you the goods, because I am not the slightest bit interested in you continual moaning, I don't care if you collect your goods, and I don't care that you had no food, let me tell you what real hunger is and what it's like to have no food, this morning I had breakfast at 7:30am, I did not eat any more food until 11:30am, I went a whole 4 hours without eating, now that is real hunger!

Please don't bother to email me again, I am a very busy man with a business to run, and I have no times for your childish games and incessent whining.

Regards,

C M.

jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 1:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I forgot to mention this earlier� I sent him to Bolgatanga a while back. His IP was different. However, he checked his email along the way and it was still the same provider. I tried to rummage through the emails, but I couldn�t find them. Given the time of day, the lack of checked emails and the corresponding stories, I definitely think he went.

I am going to push for him to get back there. Keep working on him SP.

Goat

rockstl
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 4:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What happens to the goods if he does not make it there? Does it go into some sort of auction? My guy Joseph that lives in Ghana, and works for me(Alissa), would love to make a trip to Tamale, to pick up some quick loot Smile

jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 4:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had to post this- he sent this email to RockSTL concerning me and my wonderful church:

Quote:
Is Church of the Hardened N!pple sent me to Tamale to pick up goods
but i can't find them they are just punish me for noting i'm ready but now
i'm huga badly i don't have money to buy food to eat i'm poor this time too
poor i need money i'm beging Alissa, to send just $100,dollar to use to take
of my self i have be in this prosess with Hardened N!pple since 2005 i have spent all my money finlshd now i'm suffering for money too much i'm going
mad and crazy i'm tired of life
i don't know what to say again?

Kevin

This guy is about to go completely crazy. He is definitely got his hand caught in the cookie jar. I�ll bet he wished he had never send that first email out to brother Hock.

Goat

callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A Delusional Scam Patroller wrote:
Do you think we send non existant shipments to places just for the fun of it?....we are not in the habit of playing games with people.[/b]

Liar, liar, pants on fire! Razz

A Starving Scam Patroller wrote:
let me tell you what real hunger is....

Laughing

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
rockstl
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thursday - Kevin laid low today. Either he is trying to get erect, show us how poor he now is, or is on his way one last time to Tamale. Do not be surprised if he made the trip. When he is playing broke, he does'nt talk much. Keep your fingers crossed.

Rock

jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He is moving again!!! This is going to be his second trip to Tamale:

Quote:

I am going back to night i hope the goods is there?

Goat

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sweet joy Laughing

GoldDalek
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jump_4_joy jump_4_joy jump_4_joy

Great news.

{slight hijack} What's the record for number of safaris by 1 lad? {/slight hijack}

pony <---- because sometimes a rose just isn't enough- TS
Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts

Get a shiny name here - Internet Fraud Centre
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have never heard of any more than three or four, other than Kevin. This guy is a real idiot. He has made some very special trips. If anyone knows the record, please tell.

Goat

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic