SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

going after thieves with 'fake' websites

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
manc_male69
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 12:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Has anyone taken on fraudsters who setup 'fake' websites offering huuuuge discounts on electronic goods?

Example;

http://www.rancakponsel.com/

http://www.nice-digital.com/

Anything to get us to part with our cash via western union. Some of the grammer and spelling on these sites is entertainment in itself.
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 12:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

manc_male69 wrote:
... Some of the grammer ...

Yeah, the grammar too.

moved to misc.
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 1:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Phone Lad forum deals with those.
Fake Banks and aa419.org deal with other advance fee fraud sites, including escrow, courier and lottery sites.
Cattyshaq deal with Ponzis and HYIPs.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
falnsb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thought I'd take the piss out of 'Nice Digital' so I sent them an email through their site asking for a quote for 200-300 Nokia N80's and a similar number of GPS sets for a new car rental start up.

So this is their first reply to me. Very professional, they clearly want my business. The IP shows Saudi Arabia. I wonder how people can fall for such a pathetic scam, using a Hotmail address!

Quote:

X-Apparently-To: [email protected] via 217.146.188.107; Thu, 25 Jan 2007 18:13:59 +0000
X-Originating-IP: [65.54.246.138]
Authentication-Results: mta126.mail.ukl.yahoo.com from=hotmail.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 65.54.246.138 (EHLO bay0-omc2-s2.bay0.hotmail.com) (65.54.246.138)
by mta126.mail.ukl.yahoo.com with SMTP; Thu, 25 Jan 2007 18:13:58 +0000
Received: from hotmail.com ([65.55.130.97]) by bay0-omc2-s2.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.2668);
Thu, 25 Jan 2007 10:11:57 -0800
Received: from mail pickup service by hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC;
Thu, 25 Jan 2007 18:11:52 GMT
X-Originating-IP: [212.138.64.172]
X-Originating-Email: [[email protected]]
X-Sender: [email protected]
In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Bcc:
Subject: Re: Nice-digital
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 18:11:52 +0000
Mime-Version: 1.0

Dear sir:

Our company is quite famous at home with many years' business operation experience. We can provide you with any information you want to know and please be at ease that our company has the legal right for operation.
We have all the necessary correlative certificates with legal protection.
Our company is a formal one with complete transaction procedures.
There are several hundred customers who conclude business with us everyday and most of them are our long-term customers.
The quality of our products has got recognition from many oversea customers. We can guarantee that the products are from the original manufacturer with high quality. You can take the products to any local service department for identification or maintenance. There are warrants and quality certificates in the internal package of our products.
We can guarantee the Nokia phones and GPS working fine in UK.
If you can deal long-term business with us.We will offer you more preferential prices than we offer other wholesalers.
We will be the best co-worker and multinational friends. I hope we can make great profits in the future.
Looking forward to your reply sincerely!

Best wishes!

------------------------------------------------

Pronunciamento:
Many clients are suspicious of our company's products ,due to the low price of PlayStation 3 which we are selling. We already took photoes of some products and uploaded to our website. The address is : (http://www.nice-digital.com/product_info.php?products_id=105&osCsid=be76dfe4182a9359679fbc79859b46f3) In addition, the new-edition of PS3 is on sell (The occident's edition) , Our company will start selling at price 480.00 USD as far as February 9th (set limit to 200), the price will adjust to 600.00 USD at February 10th. The old edition's PS3 (oriental edition in english 380.00USD) will not on sell anymore,we will still sale them to apple0419;Aqeel13;Xwahid;Blaauw-cb;Beckett;bobo*. etc 63 super members untill February 10th.

No.22[Nice-digital]

So my reply, calculated to piss them off, as follows :

Quote:
Dear Sirs

Please read the email I sent you. I made a specific request for prices and you have responded me with meaningless drivel.

I thought you were a professional outfit. This does not appear to be the case.

I require a quote for 200-300 Nokia phones and GPS systems. I am not interested in children's toys.

I hope I have made myself clear and that you will respond correctly this time if you wish to quote for this large order.

I also require your company's address and telephone number.

Thank you

Mac Seromon

And they come back to me with this :

Quote:
Dear sir:

We have many different products.We can not offer you a quote just by estimated. You can go to our website and pick up what you want and check out the prices, or you can just tell us the particular items you want to order. We will reply you a preferential price.

Best wishes!

Quote:
Can you people read? You appear to be very unprofessional and unbusinesslike. I am giving you one more opportunity to answer my requirements. I have already told you what I require.

I also require your physical address and telephone numbers.

1) I want a quote for 200-300 Nokia N80 phones, with UK Sim cards. Unit price. Delivered in UK.

2) I want a quote for 200-300 Tom Tom G0 510 GPS sets. Unit price, delivered in UK.

I am considering placing an order worth up to GBP 100,000, assuming that you give me the level of discount I expect for a bulk order.

I want to know delivery times, guarantee terms, conditions of contract and payment terms.

I am a professional working for a professional outfit. If this order is too large for you to handle, let's not waste each others' time.

Mac Seromon

YOU BASTED PIG HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME I AM NOT SCAMMER

You are the pertetic fool with no ambition, you wasted our time, by doing this.
You white are reaping what you saw, by enslaving our forfather. if you like publish all your head white still fall for our trick, fool, is better you work with me because am demmm rich.
EAT SHIT IF DO NOT HEAR FROM YOU. MIND YOU YOUR NAME IS WITH MY SPIRITUALIST, YOU ARE ALREADY A MUGU.

you are a fool, your four father first scammed our four fathers. came to africa and stole our rich heritage. suffered us as slaves and killed us like ants. it is time to get back all what your four fathers stole from our four fathers.
we will not stop untill the europeans, americans etc . come begging for forgivenes.
falnsb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Slap on the wrist, I'm too greedy .......! I'm beginning to wonder if they realise I'm taking the piss.

Quote:
nice digital <[email protected]> wrote:

Dear sir:

I think we can not offer that many products. We can only send out 50 units every time. more than 50 units will need to apply to customs.Also,We don't have that many products in stock. Sorry.
Best wishes ��

Quote:
Thank you for your response.

Here is my suggestion. We can arrange customs clearance issues, but would need to know the origin of the goods.

Alternatively, quote me for an initial 25 of each, making a total of 50 units, and we will proceed from there.

I need your reply urgently.
Mac Seromon

You white are reaping what you saw, by enslaving our forfather. if you like publish all your head white still fall for our trick, fool, is better you work with me because am demmm rich.
EAT SHIT IF DO NOT HEAR FROM YOU. MIND YOU YOUR NAME IS WITH MY SPIRITUALIST, YOU ARE ALREADY A MUGU.

you are a fool, your four father first scammed our four fathers. came to africa and stole our rich heritage. suffered us as slaves and killed us like ants. it is time to get back all what your four fathers stole from our four fathers.
we will not stop untill the europeans, americans etc . come begging for forgivenes.
kisslajos
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You might have missed this page, full of contact info, and full of possible trophies:-)

http://www.nice-digital.com/info.php?id=25

Hillarious...
falnsb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 1:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I did indeed miss that page. Thank you.

Here are the latest emails.
How do we know this really is a 'scam' as such?

Quote:
Dear sir:

TOMTOM GO 510 GPS NAVIGATION
320 USD

Nokia N80
290.00 USD

Total:

TOMTOM GO 510 GPS x 25

Nokia N80 x 25
15250.00USD

We can guarantee the products on sale is original and new.and we promise that you can exchange the products without additonal terms in two weeks.

Best wishes ��

Quote:
Thank you for this quote.

There appears to be a discount offered on the GPS price compared to your website.

Please take 10% off the Nokia price bringing this to 290 - 10% = $ 261

Total :
320 x 25 = 8000
261 x 25 = 6525
Total = 14525

Please advise settlement terms, guarantee conditions, your bankers details for a transfer, and your physical location and telephone contact details. I have already asked for this several times.

Please send this confirmation by FAX to + xxxxxxxxx

Thank you
Mac Seromon.

Quote:
Dear sir:

We can offer you 10% discount.But I think you it is a big bargaining.Could you come to China personally,or you can batch it many times to purchase. It will be safe and disburden.

Best wishes!

Quote:
Please confirm this price by fax to + xxxxxxxxx. Our finance department will authorise payment but can only do so against a faxed copy. Once again, I require your banking details.

I am not interested incoming to China. If you want the business you despatch the goods through normal channels.

Mac Seromon.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic