SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Sick childrens scam.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dr. Max Wieldruk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ I took on one of the Iraq ones, a but that's already over after about two weeks. A pretty straight bait with no really extraordinary aspects - apart from the fun of sending the security company to a London address which looks like a house but is only a concrete facade in the shape of the neighbouring houses, which hides a 'vent' in the Underground railway system <a href="http://www.urban75.org/london/leinster.html">(24 Leinster Gardens). </a>
Nothing indicates that he's the same person. Will check on their IP's though. If it's the same will report it this thread.

EDIT: IP's don't match. Guess 'Allen Robert' gave or sold this mail addies to the Iraq lad.

- What happen because we where at the Airport to pick you up as we schadule but we could not found you. (Evans William)

Netherlands 2x| Safari 1x, Amsterdam-Delfzijl, 250 km Mortar x12
chc74
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Still going here, hoping to get yet another bank account out of him in the next day or two.

Our records show that you are dead to
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

<br>After sending a reminder to Allen on Friday, I got this this morning...

Quote:
Izaac,

Please pay.

I despair. Crying or Very sad One lazy, or very pissed off, mugu.

Then, blow me down, less than 20 minutes later I received this...

Quote:
Dear Friend,

I am Sergeant Larron Mccorvey, an American Soldier. I am serving in the US Army of D Company, 2nd Battalion 22nd,Infantry Regiment, Iraq. It's been a tasking job enforcing the peace here. The insurgents are buoyed by help from Iran & Syria to undermine what we have achieved here. I have interesting piece of news which will really blow your mind.

My platoon were deployed here near Tikrit Saturday @ 1900hrs as a call had come about insurgent activity 20miles south on the outskirts of Tikrit. Intel from insiders in Tikrit had it that they were taking a delivery of arms from Iran.
We had to intercept, engage & control the situation. we could call in air support if the need arose.

We sighted and engaged @ 2200hrs in a village SW of Tikrit.On perceiving our presence; they first opened fire on us. We had to engage fully. It took a while( 30mins) but we outgunned them massively. Finally, we brought the situation under control and some of them fled, 6 were killed and we were able to arrest 11 of them alive. Under interrogations one of them, whom I got to know, was related to the cell leader, took us to their armory.
I took my some mates in a humvee and went there not too far from our location. He took us to a deserted into us to a particular room inside the building where Guns and Bombs were kept.

We conducted a search of all the rooms. in the basement where 5 trunk boxes. I opened them and 3 were loaded with the US dollars. I was confused, I ordered my immediate person to conceal the boxes not to show or tell anybody about it and we all returned to our base.

At night of the same day, I took one of my people who found the boxes and we went back there. We counted the money and they all amounted to $8.6million in $100 bills. We decide to keep it for ourselves pending when I get out from here. Already we have made arrangements with the Red Cross on how the box containing the money will be flown out of Iraq without the officials of Red Cross knowing the content of the box. We decided to use them due to there immunity. I will need someone who won't be too greedy so I can get a share when I leave Iraq.

What will be required is someone with a good business or a good bank account to help facilitate this transaction. If you know any way I can get the help I need right now please oblige. The person will be adequately rewarded 30% to be exact.

Sgt Larron Mccorvey.

My Colleague is putting pressure but I want to wait to get a reliable person that will stand as a beneficiary before proceeding.

Coincidence? I think not. This is my baiting account not my catcher.

I can post headers if anybody wants them.

[Edit] The Sgt's addy is bouncing...

Quote:
[email protected]

Anybody got a different one?

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Nick L Cadmium
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I'm still in here. I haven't heard from him for a couple of days, I've had him dealing with a secondary issue for a bit.

@Tommo, interesting change of emails. Is it possible this scam has been dropped by our lads?

It will be better if you can give me your mother to have some nice sex with her - Mosola Mickelson
TO HELL WITH YOU MR. MACK TRUQUE WHAT A HOPELESS ANIMAL YOU ARE - Susan Yehuda
MONEY TALKS BULL-SHIRT WORKS - Mrs Angel Macathy (orphanage scambag)
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nick L Cadmium wrote:

@Tommo, interesting change of emails. Is it possible this scam has been dropped by our lads?

Probably, judging by the lack of posts here recently.

Does anybody have a valid e-mail addy for our valiant Sgt in Iraq? If so could they please PM it to me.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik

Jeff
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got one back from Mr Morris today. He was very sorry that the bank acc was not working. Asked for a fax number. Said that surgery was started and that he would not be accessing his emails.( I know, how's he going to get the fax number then?)
With it was a Laron McCorvey email. My view is that it's his way of sorting the wheat from the chaff. You have a "problem" with an account you get the Iraq mail. You answer that and he assumes you are a problem.
I'll leave him to sweat for a couple of days.

IF IT IS TRUE YOU ARE WRITING AND PAYING TO WHO I DONT KNOW I MUST MAKE SURE I CUT YOUR THROAT,ARE YOU STUPID?CANT YOU READ?IS THAT MY EMAIL?ARE YOU CRAZY?ARE YOU MAD?ARE YOU AN IMBECILE?YOU PAYED TO HIM AND YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT YOU PAYED HIM MONEY,IS THAT MY EMAIL?FUCK YOUR WIFE AND SCREEW YOUR KIDS,IDIOT AND HOPLESS HUMAN BEING LIKE YOU.DIE AND ROT IN HELL
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Hong Kong France x2 Canada United States x2 United Kingdom x32 Ghana x12 Benin x2 Ivory Coast x2 cameroon Malaysia x7 Russia Spain x9 Netherlands Nigeria x7 Kenya Senegal Togo
pony GoatPretty Rose
Pith Helmet Accra to Tamale with Professor so/so
Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts x25or more
Kickstart
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Jeff are you in contact via a lycos account?

Tutorial - Backup your Gmail
Jeff
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 3:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ PM sent.

IF IT IS TRUE YOU ARE WRITING AND PAYING TO WHO I DONT KNOW I MUST MAKE SURE I CUT YOUR THROAT,ARE YOU STUPID?CANT YOU READ?IS THAT MY EMAIL?ARE YOU CRAZY?ARE YOU MAD?ARE YOU AN IMBECILE?YOU PAYED TO HIM AND YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT YOU PAYED HIM MONEY,IS THAT MY EMAIL?FUCK YOUR WIFE AND SCREEW YOUR KIDS,IDIOT AND HOPLESS HUMAN BEING LIKE YOU.DIE AND ROT IN HELL
Hong Kong France x2 Canada United States x2 United Kingdom x32 Ghana x12 Benin x2 Ivory Coast x2 cameroon Malaysia x7 Russia Spain x9 Netherlands Nigeria x7 Kenya Senegal Togo
pony GoatPretty Rose
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

<br>Apparently, Mr Allen finds it hard to open my e-mails and goes into CAPS LOCK MODE and he is also "SEEK OF ME". Laughing

Received this morning, following my criticism of his lack of ability to drive the business forward for the benefit of the poor children...

Quote:
I AM NOT PLAYING AT ANYTHING. IT IS JUST THAT I AM TIRED ABOUT THIS WHOLE THING.WE RECEIVE DONNATIONS FROM THOUSANDS OF MEN AND WOMEN OF GOOD HEART EVERY DAY WITHOUT ANY BODY QUESTIONING US. ALL THEY NEED IS FOR US TO GIVE THEM INFORMATION AND THEY FOLLOW IT UP FOR PAYMENT. YOURS AND XXXX ARE MAKING ME SEEK. I FIND IT HARD SOME TIMES TO OPEN YOUR MAIL AND READ. WE HAVE NOT SEEN PEOPLE LIKE YOU AND XXXX SINCE WE STARTED THIS FOUNDATION. BUT ONE THING AM SURE OF IS THAT YOU GUYS DONT WANT TO DONNATE. YOU ARE SIMPLY PLAYING JOKES ON US WHICH WE FOUND OUT. IF NOT, WHY NOT FOLLOW OUR INSTRUCTIONS AND MAKE YOUR DONNATIONS AND WAIT FOR GOD'S BLESSING.THE POOR KIDS NEEDS YOUR DONNATION. YOUR ARE NOT GIVING IT TO ME NIETHER TO MORRIS NOR ANYBODY ELSE. YOU JUST DONT WANT TO PAY.......FIRST OF ALL YOU ASKED THE EMAIL CONTACT OF A PARTICULAR DONNOR I TOLD YOU ABOUT, YOU ASKED IF YOU CAN BORROW US ACCOUNT AND SO ON WITHOUT TALKING ANYTHING ABOUT YOUR OWN DONNATION. THIS OBVIOUSLY MEANS THAT YOU ARE A JOKER AS FAR AS AM CONCERN. YOU KEEPING TALKING ABOUT XXXXX, WHY NOT TALK ABOUT YOU, YOUR DONNATION AND YOU IF YOU REALY WANT TO HELP THESE POOR KIDS AS YOU CLAIMED TO. WHAT GAIN DO YOU HAVE IN TRYING TO PLAY AROUND ON A SERIOUSE ISSUE LIKE THIS. MORIS TOLD ME THAT YOU GUYS ARE MERE JOKERS THAT HE WILL NOT TALK TO ANY OF YOU AND NOW I CAN SEE IT CLEARLY. NOT TO TALK OF MANY TIME S YOU HAVE RENDERED ABUSES ON ME.WELL I HAVE TO ENDURE BECAUSE IT IS GOD'S WORK AM DOING. PLEASE KINDLY TAKE YOUR DONNATIONS TO ANOTHER CHARITY. THE BLESSING YOU GET DONNATING TO OURS IS THE SAME BLESSING YOU WILL GET DONNATING ELSE WHERE.BUT NEVER YOU TRY TO FOOL THEM AS YOU AND XXXX DID TO US BECAUSE NO CHARITY WILL WRITE MAIL WITH YOU MORE THAN TWO TIMES.IF YOU ASK TOO MANY QUESTION I BET YOU YOU WILL GET NO RESPONSE.NO HARD FEELINGS.THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOUR GOOD INTENTIONS IF YOU HAVE ANY.

ALLEN.

I think I may have lost him this time.

Nick L Cadmium
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My reply today wasn't nearly as long as that, but was along pretty much the same lines. I think our lads are getting heartily sick of us. I think I can hear a plug being pulled.........

It will be better if you can give me your mother to have some nice sex with her - Mosola Mickelson
TO HELL WITH YOU MR. MACK TRUQUE WHAT A HOPELESS ANIMAL YOU ARE - Susan Yehuda
MONEY TALKS BULL-SHIRT WORKS - Mrs Angel Macathy (orphanage scambag)
Kickstart
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 11:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I played a straight bait, and even offered to send him a personal thankyou but he kindly refused. I'm guessing he wasn't cut out to be a scammer, like I wasnt cut out to be in retail Rolling Eyes

Tutorial - Backup your Gmail
spot

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 11:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think that if you send him a very, very nice and polite reply, explaining that you don't know what he's talking about , and don't make any demands just for the time being he will reply.

I think he has an inability not to reply.

Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 11:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^My reply below.

The carrot is still dangling....

Quote:
Dear Mr Allen,

I must say I read your latest e-mail with some sadness and dismay. You
are clearly not capable of helping both me and XXXX despite our
multiplied best efforts to help the poor children of the charity.

Quite frankly, I find your manner towards me insulting and very
uncharitable. You don't even have the decency to contact XXXX and let
her know what is going on. She is a women of substance and wealth and is
not used to being treated in this manner.

Why do you keep calling me a JOKER? That really is not very nice to your
fellow man. All I have ever tried to do is make a donnation from my bank
account and you seem unable or unwilling to help me. I offered the use
of my bank account for your charity donnations when you had problems
with yours, but you didn't want to know. You still don't seem to have
sorted out your charity bank account. How are people supposed to make
donnations through their bank when you have no account?

If you were a man of integrity you would swallow your FALSE PRIDE and
help me to help you and the African children.

I and XXXX have the money sitting here in our bank accounts waiting
payment. Just tell me what we need to do.

The choice is yours. Have a nice day.

Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

<br>Just got this from Alen(sic)....

Quote:
Good XXXXX,
I am sorry if you dont like my manners please accept my apology.Please provide me with your fax number so that i can fax the account detail to you.We found out that when we send our account detail through internet that it is been seen by hackers.Please provide me with a fax number so that i can fax it to you.This is the new decision of the foundation.Accept my apology.

Regards
Alen

Anybody got a live fax number to give him? Any bank account details faxed can then be submitted to Alan at aa419.org. for killing.

Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 3:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 7:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^Thank you.

Jeff
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 11:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr Morris has asked for a fax number. I told him they were extinct.
They are being hounded by jokestars, you bad people you Shocked

EDIT. He just replied that details will only be given out now by fax. The problem is if he gives different accounts to different fax numbers and checks which accounts get closed then he knows who's bad. Sad
I'll have to think this over.

pony GoatPretty Rose
Began Steele
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am just building up a new activity session after the sicky period. This one is still going on the original bait. I havn't lost it yet, and been sending it the rubbish get nowhere/talk about the weather stuff and gettting replies.Well after all,if you looked like Evena Xhiplash then you would. Topless mode seems to have worked some magic. Just waiting a new account! Wondering how long it is before the whole thing loses momentum. So all you ones reading this, just come along and pile into the bait as there is serious work to be done here. We havn't had a kill yet. Began is still not satisfied. This bastard is getting a respite, and the hard work comes now. I am straight baiting. It has generated more work from the crime syndicate that we can attack, and I know that we are making some of it go bottom up.
I would like to kill one of my cast (Han). If someone would like to become the new secretary of the XXXXxxxx Trust to enable payments to you know who then PM me and I will give you a resume.
Quote:
When Han gets really better I will sort this out with her. We thought she was going to die. we did not wish to think about that possibility. She is very beautiful as a person and outside too. I am so sad that when I wanted to send you something from me and us, that someone so cheap and horrible should have done things differently to us. YOU AND I DO THINGS DIFFERENTLY IN THIS WORLD.
We all work really hard in the filming. We are not big names. WE GET PAID ENOUGH BUT NOT GRANDLY. The castle is absoultely freezing. That's good in a vampire film when we are all blue with cold and NOT with loss of blood? Next week I have to climb into my coffin looking like a sex goddess( I do!) and then be changed into the monster gradually. I will look for a lovely picture of me for you instead. xx

And having once turned round, walks on,
And turns no more his head;
because he knows a frightful fiend
Doth close behind him tread."

"Thank you for making a fool of my situation God will bless you for all you have done to me for the past three months." [ With a certain amount of luck he will.]

"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence
on those who would do us harm."-George Orwell.
Lose 10 kgs of belly fat an hour with our weight loss programme
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 10:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Tom - your post of 13th March 2007 would make a nice present to the boss of the real charity to show just how much anguish, pain and damage has been inflicted on this scammer. It also shows that long after he has understandably turned his attention back to his cause, the scammer is still suffering the torment of the dammed.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Jeff
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 12:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Chris from the real charity is a member here and does monitor this thread. Laughing He is ecstatic about the pain we have and are inflicting. Laughing

pony GoatPretty Rose
Began Steele
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been asked for a fax number too. Should I use the one above^^^ or is that too suspect.? Except I am s'posed to be in Germany at present.

"Thank you for making a fool of my situation God will bless you for all you have done to me for the past three months." [ With a certain amount of luck he will.]

"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^The above number is no longer active. You can get a UK one here...

http://www.uknumber.co.uk/fax.htm

Began Steele
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh very good Tom. I GET A NUMBER AND THEY PAY! I like it when they make capital investments- For "Moi?". I feel a Gimp 2 session is needed to add some faces to some remarkedly good bodies! Evenxs bits exposed!! Variety keeps the interest going and I am fairly certain that the stuff I sent earlier is remembered. AM I HOT OR WOT?
Can I just suggest that you lot reading this, who have glimpses of the real me, don't Razz Very Happy clapping Razz

Began Steele
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well how could I be so stupid! I forgot the country code with the fax number. More than 6 numbers in succession is headache to deal with trypos I make!Smile

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic