SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Sick childrens scam.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
nalei
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 1:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tommo Shanter wrote:

If he bites my plan is for him to pick out a site for the hospital with loads of measuring and photographic evidence of the development.

Haven't you read what he wrote to me? The hospital is already up and running. That's why he doesn't need medical equipment!

In the meanwhile he gave me the ok to go with the donation event I am planning. I asked him about the dates comfortable for him. I hope he already has a headache with all of us...

"I have told you that this is risk free" - David Sharp that offered me the Litvinenko funds, with explanation why it will not risk my life to go on with it.
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 1:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

nalei wrote:
Haven't you read what he wrote to me? The hospital is already up and running.

No, I haven't Crying or Very sad

Anyway, I want my own hospital with my name on it with my lad standing in concrete boots in its foundations holding a placard in my honour. Laughing Not much to ask for, is it?

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Alaike Bikbutz
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This came in this morning

Quote:

Good morning,
Thanks for Your email and your desire to Help.Please we have notice that our donation page in our website is Not secured.This mean that it is possible for a third party to see your credit card information.so we advice that you send the donation via western union to united kingdom.Please get back at me with the reciept you use in sending the donation.After you have made the payment please scan and attach the payment receipt and send it to my email account.I await your reply.

nalei
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 3:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Alaike Bikbutz:

I think you should forward this to "Facing Africa". They might give this to the interpol to investigate.

"I have told you that this is risk free" - David Sharp that offered me the Litvinenko funds, with explanation why it will not risk my life to go on with it.
Began Steele
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Aren't these huge sums of money too big for WU and MG? Don't we need BANK DETAILS? Yes Folks, you know what's coming don't you ! He He !

And having once turned round, walks on,
And turns no more his head;
because he knows a frightful fiend
Doth close behind him tread."

"Thank you for making a fool of my situation God will bless you for all you have done to me for the past three months." [ With a certain amount of luck he will.]

"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence
on those who would do us harm."-George Orwell.
Lose 10 kgs of belly fat an hour with our weight loss programme
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 3:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I could not help myself, and I created a new ID just to keep this lad busy. So, he has yet another e-mail

Quote:
Dear Mr. Allen

My name is Jxxxx Dxxxx. I am a teacher at Spiro Agnew Elementary School which is in the United States. The reason I am writing is that I heard about the children dealing with Noma and your organization�s efforts to help them. Our students are learning about world cultures and problems, and I think this could be a most excellent partnership. Our students are in grades k-3 (5-Cool. Not only would they like to be pen pals with some of the Noma children, but they want to work on a penny wars fundraisers to help pay for the Noma children�s medical expenses.

Could you please:

- Give me the details of how to start collecting funds
- Send the name and pictures of some of these chidren so each of our classes could �adopt� one as a pen pal

Thank you so much

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
Emma Stralian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 3:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Began Steele wrote:
Aren't these huge sums of money too big for WU and MG? Don't we need BANK DETAILS? Yes Folks, you know what's coming don't you ! He He !

I think that NOBODY should give WU or MG details, even fake ones. Let him know that these are just not options - too large an amount, too insecure, not approved by the board etc. etc. Let him stew for a while while we figure out how to get the money to him. Eventually, he is going to have to give bank details or a delivery address.

As it is difficult for a carmel, to pass through the eye of a needle, so it is for a refugee, to get short terms loan here in Africa - Barr Godwin Otemba
Every time you get a million dollars, something queers the deal - Homer

Check out <a href="http://members.419eater.com/~emma_stralian/forms.html" target="new">Emma's Funky Forms</a>. Death threats guaranteed or your money back!
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 6:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ooooooooohhhhhhh - please don't disappoint me/us

Any advice how to reply will be respected - as NO WAY do I want to screw this up

Quote:
Good Morning,
Thanks for The email.We will like a stage payment.Please let me know when your set to make the donation so that we will provide our bank detail.

Regards
Robert

I feel nervous in view of the importance of this bait - so I will listen to advice/guidance

If you refer back up this thread you can see my modality - I mentioned in the first mail that we already had a balance of approximately $2,550 on our books.

I'll look out for replies and let you know which way I am going.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 6:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am join Gomer in the nervous camp here, given the importance of this bait due to the message he just sent my "minister" ID

Quote:
Good evening,
I contacted the board of Directors of Facing africa and they instructed me to tell you that according to facing africa policy that we dont give Incorporation paperwork to our Donor but ,that any donor that want to help can only recieve donors Form from us. Please i hope that you will understand that that is our policy.
Thanks
Robert Allen

Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 6:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just to be specific - it's the "bank details" he offers to supply. Should I clamp fast and ask for these - refusing to accept WU as a medium of transfer ? I have an awful feeling he will say WU when I go for it.

Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry - my head's spinning with all this a little. I don't want to screw up every other bait - but if we/I can extract real bank information on this guy we have something we can use against him. So my thinking is I say yes we can do stage payments, but as we are dealing with celebrities and high profile people we can only accept payment by using a regular bank. If I say this at the outset he knows I wont play with WU. If I fail, then all you other guys are free to continue, playing the long game.

How does that sound ?

Emma Stralian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GomerPyle wrote:
Just to be specific - it's the "bank details" he offers to supply. Should I clamp fast and ask for these - refusing to accept WU as a medium of transfer ? I have an awful feeling he will say WU when I go for it.

Refuse anything to do with WU or MoneyGram as these methods are notoriously abused by fraudsters - not that he is a fraudster, you understand, but the whole process potentially is. It is a lot of money. Send someone (your personal secretary or girfriend) with it in person!

As it is difficult for a carmel, to pass through the eye of a needle, so it is for a refugee, to get short terms loan here in Africa - Barr Godwin Otemba
Every time you get a million dollars, something queers the deal - Homer

Check out <a href="http://members.419eater.com/~emma_stralian/forms.html" target="new">Emma's Funky Forms</a>. Death threats guaranteed or your money back!
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm just thinking that the biggest slap we can give this fxxxxxx bxxxxxx is to get him arrested, and with his scamming account info that is potentially possible - depending on the competence of the local police, but surely they would be sensitive to a scam of this sort, and the damage it does to their country.

Pantsface
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

Don't get ahead of yourself though. Athough it is possible to get someone arrested, very unlikely.

Unless this guy is a complete amateur, he isnt going to give you any personal details.

Work this one slow I think...

"As an idiot who have not see money?Stupify away from me ungodly person." - Nugo

"I dream how we will sit at you at home I will
sit on your knees, you will iron my face, my legs." - Marina

pony Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone

Click here to support 419Eater.com

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll do whatever people think will work best and not screw up their baits - if necessary I'll withdraw the stage payment offer. I wont do anything for at least four hours until I have a clue what the majority view is.

Bella
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have received another email from Chris at Facing Africa and explained what we are doing to mess with this guy. I have told him to come and see for himself, so hopefully he will get to see all the work you guys are putting into this.
@ Alaike Bikbutz, tahks for the PM. I have forwarded it to Chris. I'll let you know what he replies.

Cheers for all the baits guys. I think Facing Africa will be blown away by the support from you all.

HELLO SIR, I AM SORY FOR THE DELAY OF THE REPLY OF YOUR MAIL, I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT IT�S BECAUSE OF THE CRISTMAS, AND WHEN IT IS CRISTMASS MOST OF THE REFUGEE IN THE CAMP RUN AWAY AND NEVER COME BACK SO WHEN IT IS CRISTMASS THEY DON�T ALOW US TO GO OUT.- Lofty Kamara
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 1:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I'm just thinking that the biggest slap we can give this fxxxxxx bxxxxxx is to get him arrested, and with his scamming account info that is potentially possible - depending on the competence of the local police, but surely they would be sensitive to a scam of this sort, and the damage it does to their country.

This possibililty I can speak to due to my "day job". It would be great, but chances are very slim to none.

Nick L Cadmium
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 1:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been itching to join this ever since I saw the first post. A couple of my lads have tired of me in the last few days, so I shall add my name to the hat.

I will play this dead straight, so I don't mess up anyone else's baits, I will just waste our mugu's time.

It will be better if you can give me your mother to have some nice sex with her - Mosola Mickelson
TO HELL WITH YOU MR. MACK TRUQUE WHAT A HOPELESS ANIMAL YOU ARE - Susan Yehuda
MONEY TALKS BULL-SHIRT WORKS - Mrs Angel Macathy (orphanage scambag)
Cap419kicker
Ye Olde Privy Smythe

Location: Pushing truck selling Obama shirts on Ring Road Lagos

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 2:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

thedevguy67 wrote:
Quote:

This possibililty I can speak to due to my "day job". It would be great, but chances are very slim to none.

Smack my bitch mugu up!!! Go for it !!!!

"Your information is safe with me and will not be used anonymously"-- Dal Cal� Maccio
"you are as useless as your e-mail sound. bingo like." ---Zinriszal Bin Selamat
pony pony pony
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 3:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nick

Give him hell. This lad is not replying as quickly as he did yesterday. Twisted Evil Must be a bit busy. He hasn't even replied to the e-mail from the elementary school Sad

Jeff
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 3:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We are in danger here of swamping this lad with so many baits, he will pull the plug and start again somewhere else. Slow down everyone and stall. If he gets 20 church baits and 20 of something else and so on he will smell a rat. We do NOT need to lose him.
It would help if we knew how many were baiting, and which modality they were using. That way we can get a unified and more effective response than doing it piecemeal. Please PM me if you are baiting this shit and how you are playing it. I'll put the results up here asap so that we don't get a preponderance of one thing to the detriment of this worthwhile mass bait.

IF IT IS TRUE YOU ARE WRITING AND PAYING TO WHO I DONT KNOW I MUST MAKE SURE I CUT YOUR THROAT,ARE YOU STUPID?CANT YOU READ?IS THAT MY EMAIL?ARE YOU CRAZY?ARE YOU MAD?ARE YOU AN IMBECILE?YOU PAYED TO HIM AND YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT YOU PAYED HIM MONEY,IS THAT MY EMAIL?FUCK YOUR WIFE AND SCREEW YOUR KIDS,IDIOT AND HOPLESS HUMAN BEING LIKE YOU.DIE AND ROT IN HELL
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Hong Kong France x2 Canada United States x2 United Kingdom x32 Ghana x12 Benin x2 Ivory Coast x2 cameroon Malaysia x7 Russia Spain x9 Netherlands Nigeria x7 Kenya Senegal Togo
pony GoatPretty Rose
Pith Helmet Accra to Tamale with Professor so/so
Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts x25or more
ShadowLink64
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 4:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Jeff:
Just sent you a PM regarding my message earlier today with this lad.

@ thedevguy67:
Maybe he's being baited too much?

Last edited by ShadowLink64 on Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:30 am; edited 1 time in total
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 4:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've sent off my reply, very straight, and given myself good reason NOT too allow WU as a payment medium. Reading my reply is likely to slow him down on its own, as I am trying to project a highly cultured and professional celebrity charity set up. So he'll need to keep a dictionary by his side to understand it.

He originally baulked at the idea of a personal cheque handing over ceremony, so I have insisted that any alternative involves a bank to bank transfer. I know the international payments sytem well enough to be able to talk him into circles if he comes up with the goods and demands immediate payment.

I understand that taking action to have him arrested is likely to be futile, though not worth attempting, I would like to get any information I can out of him that could be of use.

Anything I get I will share, for the overall good of the mass bait. I'll pm Jeff too.

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 4:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My reply

Quote:
Good day

I do not wish to impose on your time or the good works you are performing with your expertise and diligence. However, I am cogniscent of the fact that no complex or humanitarian cause can be undertaken without suitable financial backing and support.

It is to this end that Miss Xxxxxxx has undertaken to make use of her many contacts and friends to obtain their goodwill and support for your noble cause. Those who have been unable to attend the planned function are at this moment making transfers to the charity account established today to collect funds. I expect the balance to easily exceed the equivalent of $10,000 before the end of the week.

It may seem insensitive, but many of the participating celebrities are both wealthy and financially astute, and are aware of the advantages of being able to reclaim the accrued tax on charitable donations. For this reason it is preferred that all payments are effected on a bank to bank basis. this is the only basis om which the Inland revenue will allow this financial concession.

If this can be achieved, then it is likely to be possible to make the staged payments, to allow the continual upkeep and treatment of your patients.

Ideally we would like there to be a formal handing over of a cheque outside the hospital to enable some of the celebrities to publicise your cause, and bring this affliction and your good works to world attention, but if you are too modest and busy to countenance such a media event then I would like you to forward your bank details by return to enable payments to be started as soon as possible.

Written by

Xxxxxx Xxxxx - Personal Secretary to

[email protected]

Xxxxxx Xxxxxx - International fashion Model

I can't do much straighter than that.

Dr. Max Wieldruk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My church has promised to collect money for the good cause, and I asked Robert Allen to give some more information to convince members of the congretation to give lavishly. His reply:

Robert Allen wrote:
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 09:05:54 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: Thanks for geting back at me
To:
Good Morning,
thanks for your fast responds.We are currently reoganizing or website but you can read more about us from this page

[url]http://www.bentbay.dk/norma_africa.htm[/url]

Regards
Robert

Just click on the link. Yesterday it contained the full letter by the scammer and his contact details. Now he's added a warning letter by 'Gerard van Dijk' Wink at the bottom of the page.

I guess Mr. Bent Bay is just a kind Danish gentleman who received the begging spam-mail but didn't notice the scam until he was told. Anyway: quick work by Mr. Bent Bay. jump_4_joy

EDIT: And I informed the real Chris Lawrence, chairman of Facing Africa. His reply:

Chris Lawrence wrote:
Dear Max,

Thank you for your mail below which I have read with interest. Your colleague in
Australia suggested I look at your web site 419eater.com which I have been unable to
access. [It seemed to be offline yesterday, Max] The browseer informs me that it cannot find the required pages even though
I have located the links on google.

I will of course instruct our IT person to put warnings on our web site.
I will also contact
Mr Bent Bay in Denmark with a gentle warning.

If you are actually in Netherlands, you should be aware that most of our work with
volunteer surgeons is in Holland. Many of the surgeons are Dutch and I wil also give
them suitable warnings.

If you have any further information or need any further help, please do not hesitate to contact me
again.

Kind regards
Chris Lawrence
Chairman
Facing Africa

- What happen because we where at the Airport to pick you up as we schadule but we could not found you. (Evans William)

Netherlands 2x| Safari 1x, Amsterdam-Delfzijl, 250 km Mortar x12

Last edited by Dr. Max Wieldruk on Tue Jan 30, 2007 7:08 am; edited 3 times in total
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic