SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Sick childrens scam.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
nalei
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is interesting, I sent yesterday an email to Tony Moris, telling him I had made the transfer but the bank said they have to check before they actually transfer the money due to "fraud alert".
I had put two address of Allen Robert he has used while communicating with me in CC.

Now I got this from Tony Moris:

Quote:
Good Evening,

I was informed by A.robert that you sent an email to him.Please dont send email to him for now he is ill.Do send your email directly to me and please dont send email to his yahoo account as the account was inffected with Virus.

We will like to have a scan copy of the receipt that you use in making the payment.

Regards

Tony

This is very strange. Does anybody has an explanation? Why is this order not to send anything to Robert?

Another question - does somebody have anything that can look like payment receipt in Russian were I can write 700,000 rubles?

This is what I told him I have
Quote:
Currently I have just a receipt (in Russian) about the deposit.

The bank is suppose to give me a confirmation letter after they verify the account (that will hopefully be closed by Alan).

"I have told you that this is risk free" - David Sharp that offered me the Litvinenko funds, with explanation why it will not risk my life to go on with it.
spot

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 3:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ nalei
The reason that he isn;t using his Y'H accounts is ..we think . is that someone has spooked him

Was the address of the accountant you referred to the same addie that you PMd me with yesterday ? ie Myway.

BTW Gommerpie (sp?) has sent payments in Roubles before ... I think

nalei
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 3:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I pmed you with the address.

What's weird is that he told me not to contact Robert Allen again although I had just put him on CC. Like he was expelled from the gang by force or something.

OK, the man is sick, but what does he care if I'm keeping him on CC? (I am actually going to ask him that).

"I have told you that this is risk free" - David Sharp that offered me the Litvinenko funds, with explanation why it will not risk my life to go on with it.
spot

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ actually that might not be a bad idea to go back to his Y/H accounts.

I've heard of a computer getting a virus before, but not a Y/H account !

Bella
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just got this from the accountant.

Quote:
thanks for geting back at me.I will like to know what is wrong with that acccount detail that i have provided. and i will like to have your phone number with international dialing code.I will like you to give me a phone number that can receive text message(SMS)

If anyone has a phone that they can use for this I would be grateful.
Just PM me the number.
I haven't replied to him yet, but when I do I am just going to say that the bank is checking the account he gave me and due to the security act, they can't tell me what is the problem.

HELLO SIR, I AM SORY FOR THE DELAY OF THE REPLY OF YOUR MAIL, I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT IT�S BECAUSE OF THE CRISTMAS, AND WHEN IT IS CRISTMASS MOST OF THE REFUGEE IN THE CAMP RUN AWAY AND NEVER COME BACK SO WHEN IT IS CRISTMASS THEY DON�T ALOW US TO GO OUT.- Lofty Kamara
chc74
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Spot - I had email from one of his Yahoo accounts today - shall I forward it to you?

Same IP as the accountants myway address.

Our records show that you are dead to
nalei
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@spot (and everybody)

I just had an idea. Maybe it isn't one of us who closed the mail.com account. Maybe it was them. I did got an "order" from Tony not to contact Robert again. I just wrote to him about it, and CC to the mail.com account (which was bounced of course).

It seems like Robert was expelled from the gang and they took over his scams. Maybe they have closed the mail.com account so they are sure he doesn't continue something behind their backs.

If I'm right and he was expelled from his gang it means we did something very good.

spot

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 11:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@chc74 .....yes please, and I would still like to see the headers

Jeff
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 12:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

UPDATE.
If you are still in the bait and are receiving replies then carry on.
Should you not be receiving replies then you have three choices.
1 Bait from another addy.
2 Retire from the bait.
3 PM me for another address as I have a new one on the block.
PLEASE. Don't ask for the address if you are still getting replies as it will complicate matters immensely.

IF IT IS TRUE YOU ARE WRITING AND PAYING TO WHO I DONT KNOW I MUST MAKE SURE I CUT YOUR THROAT,ARE YOU STUPID?CANT YOU READ?IS THAT MY EMAIL?ARE YOU CRAZY?ARE YOU MAD?ARE YOU AN IMBECILE?YOU PAYED TO HIM AND YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT YOU PAYED HIM MONEY,IS THAT MY EMAIL?FUCK YOUR WIFE AND SCREEW YOUR KIDS,IDIOT AND HOPLESS HUMAN BEING LIKE YOU.DIE AND ROT IN HELL
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Hong Kong France x2 Canada United States x2 United Kingdom x32 Ghana x12 Benin x2 Ivory Coast x2 cameroon Malaysia x7 Russia Spain x9 Netherlands Nigeria x7 Kenya Senegal Togo
pony GoatPretty Rose
Pith Helmet Accra to Tamale with Professor so/so
Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts x25or more
ShadowLink64
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Boy is this guy mixed up. He e-mails me from the lycos e-mail, instructing me to send the funds to some doctor in the United States. I send a few e-mails his way and they are not coming back. Finally today I got an e-mail from him saying that he was ill and that I was to follow the instructions he sent me about sending the funds to the 'accountant'. What accountant?

He only sent me an e-mail about some doctor... I think he's getting mixed up in his scams e-mails now. Laughing

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a no response situation. I have played straight. I think I may be "dead" but had no bounce mail. I might just try the �800 or less touch as someone else, in case the big money deals are sussy.
As far as A. Roberts removal is concerned, let's hope these thieves who lack honour, have followed gang protocol, executed their protege, and thrown the body to the maribou storks and vultures. Too much to hope for, but let's hope he has at least lost respec' .

And having once turned round, walks on,
And turns no more his head;
because he knows a frightful fiend
Doth close behind him tread."

"Thank you for making a fool of my situation God will bless you for all you have done to me for the past three months." [ With a certain amount of luck he will.]

"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence
on those who would do us harm."-George Orwell.
Lose 10 kgs of belly fat an hour with our weight loss programme
Kickstart
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I slapped him early on for changing email accounts, and when the main one dried up I sent an email back to his previous account... Got a reply this morning
Quote:
Good day,

I managed to read your mail you sent to my former email account [removed email address] with this subject "for Allen" I am not feeling too well. Please i have stopped using my yahoo account due to virus thret on the account. I lost so many email due to the virus.This is my new and current email.Please bear with me.

Allen Robert

Hmmm I think I smell fear... Also I think this is the longest letter I have had from him so far! I think I'll build up his confidence a little with some sympathy. I hope he doesn't have bird flu.

EDIT - Just checked his i.p., satellite via the UK - Skylinks??????
EDIT 2 - googled his final IP from the satellite - there are many abuse reports with that i.p. as an originator.

Tutorial - Backup your Gmail
Began Steele
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Please keep us all informed discreetly/I am sure we are all here. They changed gear, kept the scam and changed the style of admin.Dangerous,Can you active ones do something? Con it into thinking that the box is giving bounce mails and it needs more? I need a convincing excuse to resume at another addy. I don't want to go in cold as I am relatively inexperienced,so old hands have the best shot first. The troops will follow. Can I just say that I feel so proud to be doing this. These few weeks have made me become an insatiable baiter. I am wreaking chaos and confusion with at least 4 scum. Thanks folks I feel humble in your presence. Now please don't mail me and tell me things different. Began came in November, and I belong, and I hope I become a legend! Ok now for it the PUN ! Began began.
When they get as bad as that I'll get myself shut down by the MODS.

"Thank you for making a fool of my situation God will bless you for all you have done to me for the past three months." [ With a certain amount of luck he will.]

"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence
Jeff
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 11:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi BS.
Obviously your bait has gone cold. I have a brand new address and they are starting all over again. Again an Allen Robert. If you can bait from a new address then I'll give you the address. You just write saying "Thanks for the email I would very much like to help your charity" and off you go. PM me if you want to start again.
Jeff
Same for anyone else who's lost out. PM me for the address.

IF IT IS TRUE YOU ARE WRITING AND PAYING TO WHO I DONT KNOW I MUST MAKE SURE I CUT YOUR THROAT,ARE YOU STUPID?CANT YOU READ?IS THAT MY EMAIL?ARE YOU CRAZY?ARE YOU MAD?ARE YOU AN IMBECILE?YOU PAYED TO HIM AND YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT YOU PAYED HIM MONEY,IS THAT MY EMAIL?FUCK YOUR WIFE AND SCREEW YOUR KIDS,IDIOT AND HOPLESS HUMAN BEING LIKE YOU.DIE AND ROT IN HELL
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Hong Kong France x2 Canada United States x2 United Kingdom x32 Ghana x12 Benin x2 Ivory Coast x2 cameroon Malaysia x7 Russia Spain x9 Netherlands Nigeria x7 Kenya Senegal Togo
pony GoatPretty Rose
Pith Helmet Accra to Tamale with Professor so/so
Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts x25or more
spot

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 9:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^^^ It should be Jeff's nite time by now and my daylite hours ....if you want that addie ..just PM me for the time being

Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 9:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The accountant has just finally coughed up to me some bank details (China) this morning. I have not yet responded.

I have just PM'd the details to Spot.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Emma Stralian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ So, a charity in England wants donations sent to China for children in African. I would want a good explanation for that! It doesn't sound like a very efficient way to run a charity. I would say that your money was being wasted.

Would any real victim fall for that? Can they really expect somebody to fall for that???

As it is difficult for a carmel, to pass through the eye of a needle, so it is for a refugee, to get short terms loan here in Africa - Barr Godwin Otemba
Every time you get a million dollars, something queers the deal - Homer

Check out <a href="http://members.419eater.com/~emma_stralian/forms.html" target="new">Emma's Funky Forms</a>. Death threats guaranteed or your money back!
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Emma Stralian wrote:
I would want a good explanation for that! It doesn't sound like a very efficient way to run a charity.

Here it is...

Quote:
This account was provided by one of the donnors of this foundation to help us receive big donnation fro people.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik

Emma Stralian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have NEVER come across a charity that is so difficult to pay money to. I think that you should consider giving your money to a charity that accepts credit cards or cheques and only takes one minute of your very precious time.

Bank drafts are SO time consuming, especially to countries outside the Western Banking System where the bank insists that you fill-in the forms in Mandarin Chinese.

As it is difficult for a carmel, to pass through the eye of a needle, so it is for a refugee, to get short terms loan here in Africa - Barr Godwin Otemba
Every time you get a million dollars, something queers the deal - Homer

Check out <a href="http://members.419eater.com/~emma_stralian/forms.html" target="new">Emma's Funky Forms</a>. Death threats guaranteed or your money back!
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 6:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In my last e-mail, I told him I had a friend who was also interested in donating to the cause. He tells me to get them to get in touch with him. So I am now about to bait him on two fronts. Male and female.

Righteous
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 6:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Please i have stopped using my yahoo account due to virus thret on the account. I lost so many email due to the virus.This is my new and current email.

Hmm, I wonder what his former gang would do if someone told them he was still trying to work the scam on his own. I bet it wouldn't be nice. Twisted Evil

I don't like western union online transfer because it so hard for someone that does not know more about internet. -, on 1TV5.
First my name is not "Doodoo Head" what an insult!! I think we have reach to the level that we should seize communication. -
Kickstart
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I definately have different boy on the line now - I wonder if I was right earlier when I suspected he might have to hire some helpers or farm his work out?

He now signs off as Mr. Allen, and uses far better grammar. Oh and the dipshit also sent this last:
Quote:
Hello Sir,

I am getting better by the Grace of God. Please you can discuss to me about the donnation.

Thanks.

Mr Allen

I'm going to slap him into tomorrow.

Tutorial - Backup your Gmail
Nick L Cadmium
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got the same bank details as Tommo and passed them on to Alan yesterday.

Sadly my email got bounced by the Tony account, seems it has been shut down. No option but to go back to Allen then.

*Edit* Now have a new hotmail account for Tony, and getting replies from Allen.

It will be better if you can give me your mother to have some nice sex with her - Mosola Mickelson
TO HELL WITH YOU MR. MACK TRUQUE WHAT A HOPELESS ANIMAL YOU ARE - Susan Yehuda
MONEY TALKS BULL-SHIRT WORKS - Mrs Angel Macathy (orphanage scambag)
Began Steele
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like the Mafia went through the information and reorganised, and dropped the stuff "even a" a bit sussy.Ssorry about the pun folks. But it does enable me to restock and get my new line going. I welcome guidance about sums of money on offer that seem to work, and to conform to averages. They upped the ante, I am sure. Maybe deluded by success? I don't know if it helps to tell them we used the WP channel on website.
Can I just say to some of you . Thanks for the really nice messages. Thankfully I have become a scammers nightmare, with your help. I am glad to have the friendship and unity from you all. I KNOW it makes a difference.
FA must be looking and seeing the suppport. Have we got any final texts to send our seemingly failed baits, that we would like them to worry over,something that will send them the screaming abdabs. Or should we not?
I bet they read and don't answer.

nalei
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tony is now on hold with me, I told him the bank is having a general check on the transaction. When do you think I can tell him that the bank didn't approve the transaction because of problems with the account?

I mean, when can I assume that the bank account was successfuly closed by Alan?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic