SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Sick childrens scam.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
mathias
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Does it mean we have won ?

Defenitely YES happy crowd

But the victory is not complete as the lad is still not in jail Sad

Anyway we have inflicted a lot of pain and monetary losses to the lads as they have lost many bank accounts, spent lots of money at the internet-cafe and wasted hundreds of hours with responding our mails and going to Western Union outlets only to have their hopes for an easy dollar crushed and last but not least:

every real noma organization is displaying huge warnings on their webpages about the fraudsters !!! Very Happy

Thanks to everybody who contributed time and efforts to make life miserable for this basterds Twisted Evil

I am proud to be a member from this board and community on eater Very Happy

Safari Safari Safari Goat Mortar x4 (2 MIA) Closed lad accounts x lots

Jolly Roger

BASTARD !!! U JUST DEY MAKE ME SPEND MONEY SEND CHECKS TO NON EXISTING PLACES OL BOY NO TRY ME AGAIN OH ABEG JUST FUCK OFF MAKE I WORK COLLECT MONEY..

go screw your mother fucking uncircumcised rotten dick on your bedroom wall and die slow *DELETED* because you don't even worth a second out of my time

now you have taken me to a far area from my place ... I have to sleep under the bridge today ...

Vcamera
ShadowLink64
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No wonder I haven't received anything in the last 48 hours. Great job everyone on the work done. Razz We'll see soon enough if this Noma scam is dead or not.

Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Does it mean we have won ?

Pardon me for being a wet blanket here. Not wanting to take anything away from all those (me included) who made this lad's life interesting for the last week or so, he will probably simply move on under a new modality. Poorer but wiser. Crying or Very sad

We maybe won a small battle but we ain't won the war. As long as this site exists, we have failed.

After you've all finished patting yourselves on the back, get yourselves down to the Surplus Letter Forum to start the next battle. Plenty to choose from.

Sorry for sounding so negative, but my rose tinted glasses long since steamed up with mists of cynical reality.

<Dons tin foil hat and heads for the shelter of my catcher account to collect my latest lottery winnings>

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
nalei
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tommo Shanter wrote:
We maybe won a small battle but we ain't won the war. As long as this site exists, we have failed.

Of course I was talking about this small battle. Unfortunatly, the only thing that can win the war is a tyrani that will shoot each and every scammer in the world. As long as there is freedom, there will be scammers. They are just using the internet as a tool.

Just two weeks ago I heard a client of my company became a scam victim. Not the 419 scams, but face to face scam. He became a business partner of a young man who looked very honest, and eventually lost his entire savings, his home, his health as this young man stole everything. If he hadn't have so many good and rich friends, he would have probably be loosing his life too. He is getting over it now, starting fresh.

My point is that there will always be scammers. And there are much more scammers then baiters. As long as they are the majority, then they control the war.
There is no point being upset because they still exist. Unless the police all over the world start putting them in jail (without internet connection) they will exist. We need to look at the small battles, and be happy with little victories!

"I have told you that this is risk free" - David Sharp that offered me the Litvinenko funds, with explanation why it will not risk my life to go on with it.
Began Steele
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great to find so many good people who can exude so much anger and hate at a worthy cause. With luck they did not get a single penny. I just wonder if the so called accountant was the boss trying to regain control, only to walk into the same intense fire power, loss and confusion as his worthless Allen Roberts. With luck they are now wondering where the hell it all went wrong and trying to figure out which one of us really had the money. Oh well, time to send off a few ASEMs.

And having once turned round, walks on,
And turns no more his head;
because he knows a frightful fiend
Doth close behind him tread."

"Thank you for making a fool of my situation God will bless you for all you have done to me for the past three months." [ With a certain amount of luck he will.]

"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence
on those who would do us harm."-George Orwell.
Lose 10 kgs of belly fat an hour with our weight loss programme
Jeff
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good pat on the back for everybody thus far. However he is still running the noma scam as well. I think it's obvious that the group is turning away from the noma scam now and changing slowly to the trunk box . I have just been given a different bank account and reported it to Alan.
Quote:
Bank detail are below;
JP MORGAN CHASE 451 FLORIDA STREET,
BATON ROUGE LOUISIANA 70801-1700
ROUTING NUMBER; 074000010

A/C NO:70593258

A/C NAME; CHARLES .T. ROBINSON

Tommo said that we had won a small battle but not the war. True. But a small win was a great thing.
Mathias said we have inflicted pain and suffering. That we have. Suspect bank accounts are closed and assets frozen. Some people are going to be seriously upset. Mr Allen Robert would have got a "sideways" promotion from his oga and forced to wear the dunce's hat.
These people have lost a great deal of money and have wasted countless hours of pointless emailing. Twisted Evil
The battle does continue however while emails are being received. If your baits are ignored you can try from a different addy and see if you get a bite. Should you be receiving replies still, then continue unabated.(No pun intended)
JUST REMEMBER. Don't post email addresses and please do post developments and punitive actions.
In conclusion, all of you take a bow. You have done some brilliant work, promoted eater, cost these scumbags dearly, but most importantly of all, we stopped funds from being diverted from such a worthwhile and humanitarian cause. clapping clapping

IF IT IS TRUE YOU ARE WRITING AND PAYING TO WHO I DONT KNOW I MUST MAKE SURE I CUT YOUR THROAT,ARE YOU STUPID?CANT YOU READ?IS THAT MY EMAIL?ARE YOU CRAZY?ARE YOU MAD?ARE YOU AN IMBECILE?YOU PAYED TO HIM AND YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT YOU PAYED HIM MONEY,IS THAT MY EMAIL?FUCK YOUR WIFE AND SCREEW YOUR KIDS,IDIOT AND HOPLESS HUMAN BEING LIKE YOU.DIE AND ROT IN HELL
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Hong Kong France x2 Canada United States x2 United Kingdom x32 Ghana x12 Benin x2 Ivory Coast x2 cameroon Malaysia x7 Russia Spain x9 Netherlands Nigeria x7 Kenya Senegal Togo
pony GoatPretty Rose
Pith Helmet Accra to Tamale with Professor so/so
Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts x25or more
Nick L Cadmium
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Jeff I thought we weren't posting bank details. ^^^

PS Got 100mm rain on Weds. One spot further north got 320mm!!

*Edit* No replies for three days now.

It will be better if you can give me your mother to have some nice sex with her - Mosola Mickelson
TO HELL WITH YOU MR. MACK TRUQUE WHAT A HOPELESS ANIMAL YOU ARE - Susan Yehuda
MONEY TALKS BULL-SHIRT WORKS - Mrs Angel Macathy (orphanage scambag)

Last edited by Nick L Cadmium on Sun Feb 11, 2007 5:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Jeff
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nick.
Yes. We post bank details and whether they've been reported to Alan.
Just don't post email addresses to which you are replying or new email addresses to which you are asked to reply, send them by PM to Spot.
Rain??? 10ml out of the 2 probable cyclones. So dry here the lizards are carrying water bags and the trees are chasing the dogs round Laughing

IF IT IS TRUE YOU ARE WRITING AND PAYING TO WHO I DONT KNOW I MUST MAKE SURE I CUT YOUR THROAT,ARE YOU STUPID?CANT YOU READ?IS THAT MY EMAIL?ARE YOU CRAZY?ARE YOU MAD?ARE YOU AN IMBECILE?YOU PAYED TO HIM AND YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT YOU PAYED HIM MONEY,IS THAT MY EMAIL?FUCK YOUR WIFE AND SCREEW YOUR KIDS,IDIOT AND HOPLESS HUMAN BEING LIKE YOU.DIE AND ROT IN HELL
Hong Kong France x2 Canada United States x2 United Kingdom x32 Ghana x12 Benin x2 Ivory Coast x2 cameroon Malaysia x7 Russia Spain x9 Netherlands Nigeria x7 Kenya Senegal Togo
pony GoatPretty Rose
Began Steele
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 4:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mail boxes are still live on Sunday evening.

Jeff, drop me off some cash by WU, and I can send you 7 inches of snow followed by 12 hours of torrential rain from somewhere in central UK.

"Thank you for making a fool of my situation God will bless you for all you have done to me for the past three months." [ With a certain amount of luck he will.]

"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence

Last edited by Began Steele on Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jeff
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 10:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Please PM me with weather news B.S. That way we keep the thread clean.
Wink

pony GoatPretty Rose
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 1:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have just heard from the accountant a couple of hours ago. He wants WU but I am trying to get to get a bank transfer instead.

Anything I need to do regarding the e-mail details I have received?

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik

nalei
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 1:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I just wrote to him I had made the transfer, but since there is a general "fraud alert" on transfers to Hong Kong banks, there will be a little delay. So I can send him a scan slip after I get the confirmation letter in few days. The Bank needs to check if the account is legitimate.

I sent a copy to the two "Robbert" addresses I have.

I wonder if I get an answer.

"I have told you that this is risk free" - David Sharp that offered me the Litvinenko funds, with explanation why it will not risk my life to go on with it.
spot

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 1:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@TS ....will you PM me with the addie he wrote from ... please keep the original just in case I need it .....thanks

mathias
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

no need to become paranoid!

I don�t think that the lads are reading what we publish here on eater. Cool

In the meantime the lad is on my hook and has replied 3 times already with his new breast-cancer scam/format Twisted Evil

I am very sure that its the same lad as IP is the same, name is almost the same , my account was only set up for him and he replies only with 3 sentence mails Razz Razz Razz

Safari Safari Safari Goat Mortar x4 (2 MIA) Closed lad accounts x lots

Jolly Roger

BASTARD !!! U JUST DEY MAKE ME SPEND MONEY SEND CHECKS TO NON EXISTING PLACES OL BOY NO TRY ME AGAIN OH ABEG JUST FUCK OFF MAKE I WORK COLLECT MONEY..

go screw your mother fucking uncircumcised rotten dick on your bedroom wall and die slow *DELETED* because you don't even worth a second out of my time

now you have taken me to a far area from my place ... I have to sleep under the bridge today ...

Vcamera
Kickstart
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just got a reply too, but he does seem to be beating around the bush quite a bit...10 emails and no bank accounts yet!

I think he must have taken the whole weekend off, probably off purchasing a sports car with all his new offers of money. I wish I could see his face when the bubble bursts.

Tutorial - Backup your Gmail
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nothing here in a few days now.

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 8:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I figured we hadn't won yet. Just keep those mails to Roberts and accountant going until they bounce. Now comes the hard part maybe. We know it is still active. Just plod on relentlessly. Are they just playing a wait game? Allowing the bait flurry to die before regouping and continuing. NOT going to win! And why not attack the second front?

Jeff
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Both he and the accountant wrote to me yesterday asking if I had received the bank account details. (Posted a few posts up). They asked me to check my BULK mail in case it had gone there Very Happy
I had ignored them since Friday. Time to tell them of the latest transfer "problem" My view is that they're holding onto the few that they think are worth anything and using the alternative scam on the others.

pony GoatPretty Rose
nalei
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They didn't respond to my fresh bait at all! Maybe they have abandoned that mail box (the original gmail).

spot

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 11:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

nalie ...you have PM

Kickstart
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 12:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just stoked the flames a little, and he replied almost straight away. If my world clock is right It's 1.51 am there!

OOps just checkd ip and it's satellite Turkey - Izmir 2.57am LOL He's a hard worker.

I'm expecting a bank account this time - he's been hesitant passing it out to me so I'll leave it a acouple of days before killing it so I can keep my straight bait, and hopefully lessen his suspicions if he has any.

Tutorial - Backup your Gmail
ShadowLink64
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't received a reply in a good three days. I think he's ignoring any of my replies and going for all the others... it seems that he doesn't like the idea of filling out forms. Sad Oh well, at least I sent him to the WU office once.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 10:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Somebody killed [email protected] That makes life very difficult for us. I know these people think they're doing the right thing but of course, they're not. Quite the reverse in fact. Killing an address spreads the problem as it takes 60 seconds to make a new one and probably another one or two whilst he's there, none of which we know. More victims.
Timely to remember the rule here for all to see.
NEVER kill addresses!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad
Anyone who has lost all their work can apply to Spot for another address if we have any left. Crying or Very sad

pony GoatPretty Rose
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 12:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got a two line reply from the accountant at 12.29AM this morning. Night shift?

He still won't budge on the WU route and I am holding out for the money transfer.

chc74
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bait ongoing here,

Have had email from Allen Robert and Tony Morris (Accountant)

Looks like they still believe in me....

Our records show that you are dead to
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic