SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Sick childrens scam.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
spot

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Someone seems to have deaded [email protected]

Quote:
This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

[email protected]

Technical details of permanent failure:
PERM_FAILURE: SMTP Error (state 12): 554 delivery error: dd This user doesn't have a yahoo.com account ([email protected]) [-5] - mta421.mail.re4.yahoo.com

Emma Stralian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

spot, please at least mask that address. (edit: referring to the Takp1 address.)

I very much doubt if the addresses our lad has given are genuine. He is only giving address because somebody asked for them. He might know the nature of the buildings that the addresses belong to or he might not. I think that the addresses are red herrings.

The bank account number and owner must be real though and if they live in that vicinity, could have passed on information about suitable bogus addresses.

I've just had an email from [email protected] to confirm that he has all the details we sent and is doing his best to get them shut down as a matter of urgency.

As it is difficult for a carmel, to pass through the eye of a needle, so it is for a refugee, to get short terms loan here in Africa - Barr Godwin Otemba
Every time you get a million dollars, something queers the deal - Homer

Check out <a href="http://members.419eater.com/~emma_stralian/forms.html" target="new">Emma's Funky Forms</a>. Death threats guaranteed or your money back!
nalei
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 6:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, he just sent me the bank again. Same account as Emma's.

This has already been sent to Allen, is that right?

"I have told you that this is risk free" - David Sharp that offered me the Litvinenko funds, with explanation why it will not risk my life to go on with it.
Emma Stralian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The account IS still working. I complained that this looked like a private bank account and this is the bullshit he fed me...

Quote:
> In facing africa we Use account Provided to us by our Donors.The Account
> that i gave to you was issued by one of our donors.They do this as their
> own way of contributing to our work.for example as your in America you
> may decide to open an Account for us so that we can be using it in
> receiving donation from donors in america.So that is the same thing that
> this donor did.Please Pay your Donation To that account.Thanks for Your
> Understanding

Should I accept donations from people in America???

As it is difficult for a carmel, to pass through the eye of a needle, so it is for a refugee, to get short terms loan here in Africa - Barr Godwin Otemba

Check out <a href="http://members.419eater.com/~emma_stralian/forms.html" target="new">Emma's Funky Forms</a>. Death threats guaranteed or your money back!
Emma Stralian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Mr Robert,

Yes, that makes it much easier for me. I have now opened an account for Facing Africa with First National bank here in the USA and have paid the $250,000 into that. If you have other donors who want to send money to it, I can arrange for that.

Best regards,

Jxxxxx Sxxxxxx

Let's see how he handles that one Smile

Emma Stralian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 18:16:58 +0000 (GMT)

Looks like he is still using it.

nalei
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just a thought - is it possible that the account owners are also victims? Maybe he convinced this from the new account to let him use her bank account for money transfers and keep percentage?

I mean - maybe it is possible that she doesn't know what are those transfers using for?

"I have told you that this is risk free" - David Sharp that offered me the Litvinenko funds, with explanation why it will not risk my life to go on with it.
Dr. Max Wieldruk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I suggested to Mr Allen Robert that instead of sending the money through WU, I'd send him a cheque to 264 waterloo Road London SE1 8RP. If he had accepted that, it would have been more than worthwhile to follow that trail. But no: Crying or Very sad
Allen Robert wrote:
Please make the payment via western Union. And get back at me with the information that you use in sending the Money.This information include <snip>

He wants the money sent in his own name though. IP is from Nigeria.

However, from the previous posts it would appear that Waterloo Road and vicinity appear too often to be a mere coincidence.

- What happen because we where at the Airport to pick you up as we schadule but we could not found you. (Evans William)

Netherlands 2x| Safari 1x, Amsterdam-Delfzijl, 250 km Mortar x12
Began Steele
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 9:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He still sent this to me today with my reply above of course.
Quote:
Hello Ssecurity edit
On Sun, 4 Feb 2007 17:58:28 +0000 (GMT), "ALLEN ROBERT"
<[email protected]> said:
>
> Dear Hanna,
> Nice Sunday to You.according to Your email You told me that Your having
> Problem Transfering the Fund to Our Bank account.Please Use This Bank
> Detail Below:
> Bank of cyprus
> 137-139 filonos,18536 piraeus-greece.
> swift code:BCYP GRAA.
> BENEFICIARY:HADLOY INVEST & CONTRACTING INC.
> A/C NO:GR840730 0910 0000 0001 5142 257

Are his wheels falling off? I was going to suggest closing his Yahoo a/c for confusion . I hope he gets back to us all. I would not have done so independantly.Iwill check to see if I have a mail bounce. NO mail bounce! Now can I go and throw up -due to the first two words I sent.

And having once turned round, walks on,
And turns no more his head;
because he knows a frightful fiend
Doth close behind him tread."

"Thank you for making a fool of my situation God will bless you for all you have done to me for the past three months." [ With a certain amount of luck he will.]

"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence
on those who would do us harm."-George Orwell.
Lose 10 kgs of belly fat an hour with our weight loss programme

Last edited by Began Steele on Sat Feb 10, 2007 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total
mathias
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dr. Max Wieldruk wrote:
He wants the money sent in his own name though. IP is from Nigeria.
However, from the previous posts it would appear that Waterloo Road and vicinity appear too often to be a mere coincidence.

I guess he is still using this slightly "updated" stolen driver�s licence to cash the WU money in Nigeria (I assume it�s a stolen DL which he has sent to me for identification):

Safari Safari Safari Goat Mortar x4 (2 MIA) Closed lad accounts x lots

Jolly Roger

BASTARD !!! U JUST DEY MAKE ME SPEND MONEY SEND CHECKS TO NON EXISTING PLACES OL BOY NO TRY ME AGAIN OH ABEG JUST FUCK OFF MAKE I WORK COLLECT MONEY..

go screw your mother fucking uncircumcised rotten dick on your bedroom wall and die slow *DELETED* because you don't even worth a second out of my time

now you have taken me to a far area from my place ... I have to sleep under the bridge today ...

Vcamera

Last edited by mathias on Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Emma Stralian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Began, we do not close lad's email accounts (except for phone lads) as it makes it harder to keep tabs on them - and, have you ever seen the scenes in police dramas where they try to keep the guy on the line as long as possible so that they can trace the call...?

Piss him off all you like but don't close the door on him yet - he has a lot more suffering on the way!

Emma Stralian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Mathias. Is this a UK license??? I have never seen a one like this and the retouching is very obvious where he has tried to remove the previous owner's details. My UK license doesn't even require a photo - but it is quite old.

The SE13 address suggests a knowledge of the area so there probably is an accomplice in South London.

spot

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's what a UK DL looks like nowadays Emma.

Well nearly ...... the item numbers ( 1 thru 9) are in the wrong font and the numbers in line #5 don't reflect his DOB correctly.

And BTW ...the signature on new UK DLs will always look digitised, because they are

mathias
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I assume that he is using the original DL for cashing the money at WU in Nigeria and sends to us a slightly modified version.

Jolly Roger

BASTARD !!! U JUST DEY MAKE ME SPEND MONEY SEND CHECKS TO NON EXISTING PLACES OL BOY NO TRY ME AGAIN OH ABEG JUST FUCK OFF MAKE I WORK COLLECT MONEY..

go screw your mother fucking uncircumcised rotten dick on your bedroom wall and die slow *DELETED* because you don't even worth a second out of my time

now you have taken me to a far area from my place ... I have to sleep under the bridge today ...

Vcamera
Emma Stralian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

spotthepot wrote:
That's what a UK DL looks like nowadays Emma.

I was afraid that somebody was going to say that! Embarassed

I suppose that this one I have with the profile of King George is no longer valid. It's a good job I keep a couple of crisp new ten bob notes tucked inside in case I'm pulled over by a peeler.

@ Mathias. I don't follow your logic. Why would he use a UK license to collect WUxfers in Nigeria?

mathias
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Emma Stralian wrote:

@ Mathias. I don't follow your logic. Why would he use a UK license to collect WUxfers in Nigeria?

Because he actually lives in Nigeria and he is asked for a identification paper whenever he wants to cash money at a WU office. If he looks like the guy on the pic in the DL WU will accept the DL as identification and pays out the money order Wink

Jolly Roger

Vcamera
Emma Stralian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I will admit that the DL is better than most of the ones I've seen from the lads. The photos look like they belong there but the retouching of the old details is quite obvious on my screen. Either the original belongs to a victim or an accomplice.

I think you should 'accept' the ID and move on to the next hurdle.

Hey, this is page 13, isn't that unlucky for some Smile

Jeff
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope the Bank of Cyprus is dead. I've just told him there was a problem with the fransfer.

IF IT IS TRUE YOU ARE WRITING AND PAYING TO WHO I DONT KNOW I MUST MAKE SURE I CUT YOUR THROAT,ARE YOU STUPID?CANT YOU READ?IS THAT MY EMAIL?ARE YOU CRAZY?ARE YOU MAD?ARE YOU AN IMBECILE?YOU PAYED TO HIM AND YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT YOU PAYED HIM MONEY,IS THAT MY EMAIL?FUCK YOUR WIFE AND SCREEW YOUR KIDS,IDIOT AND HOPLESS HUMAN BEING LIKE YOU.DIE AND ROT IN HELL
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Hong Kong France x2 Canada United States x2 United Kingdom x32 Ghana x12 Benin x2 Ivory Coast x2 cameroon Malaysia x7 Russia Spain x9 Netherlands Nigeria x7 Kenya Senegal Togo
pony GoatPretty Rose
Pith Helmet Accra to Tamale with Professor so/so
Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts x25or more
Began Steele
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 12:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I wouldn't dream of touching his email account Emma. Evena wants hate mail in due course!

Hell. It's still page 13.

And having once turned round, walks on,
And turns no more his head;
because he knows a frightful fiend
Doth close behind him tread."

"Thank you for making a fool of my situation God will bless you for all you have done to me for the past three months." [ With a certain amount of luck he will.]

"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence
on those who would do us harm."-George Orwell.
Lose 10 kgs of belly fat an hour with our weight loss programme
ShadowLink64
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 4:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I made him visit the WU office, because he told me he had a bit of trouble retrieving the funds. Thanks Emma for the use of your WU s3cur3 modality. Razz Hopefully when I'm finished with him, that WU office is going to be sick of processing his phoney money orders and will do something about him. <_<

Last edited by ShadowLink64 on Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:09 am; edited 2 times in total
Nick L Cadmium
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 5:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Our mugu has given up on my WUxfer and now sent the Abbey Bank details. Is it dead yet? I'll tell him tomorrow that the Bank is unhappy about that account, and to send me another.

The new lad has changed to a love scammer, after I told our mugu all about her. They must be part of the same gang, and the info got mixed up. The IPs are the same.

He must be stressed if they are making mistakes.

It will be better if you can give me your mother to have some nice sex with her - Mosola Mickelson
TO HELL WITH YOU MR. MACK TRUQUE WHAT A HOPELESS ANIMAL YOU ARE - Susan Yehuda
MONEY TALKS BULL-SHIRT WORKS - Mrs Angel Macathy (orphanage scambag)

Last edited by Nick L Cadmium on Sat Feb 10, 2007 1:23 am; edited 1 time in total
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have heard nothing from Mr. Allen for a few days. I decided to send him a e-mail claiming I looked into the Greek/Cypriot account, but my banker said it did not work. So I mentionned the possiblity of sending funds it directly to him. Here is the informaiton he provided
Quote:

Good Day,

Please Use the Account Of our accountant.The account Detail is Below

ABBEY BANK
129 HIGH STREET LEWISHAM SE13 LONDON
ACCOUNT NUMBER:16807517
SORT CODE:090126
ACCOUNT NAME; MRS C TAKPI

RegardsAllen Robert

I am playing a "church" representative. Any ideas on a direction just to make him waste some time would be most welcomed. Maybe just send him for a couple of trips to the WU?

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
Emma Stralian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ That account is also being closed down at the minute. If you can delay for a few days then complain that your bank got in touch and said that they transfer could not be completed and "what the hell is going on".

Bank transfers can take three working days. I don't know why it takes so long in this day and age but there you go. Anyway, it would be 'reasonable' to be notified that a transfer had not gone through by a letter from your bank a week to ten days after you sent it. I would not expect the bank to provide any details other than 'the transfer could not be completed, please contact your recipient'.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^^
Wow, that's great news. I am sure I can cite heightened security concerns regarding Homeland Security etc.

Thanks

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
Emma Stralian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Remember folks, Allen Robert has now been told (by Fr. Ke11y) that he has been reported to the police and that bank accounts are being monitored for activity. I wonder if he knows what that means?

I've just had an email from him asking for more details. I offered to set up a USA bank account on his behalf (with $250,000 already in it as he is not a USA citizen) but now I'm asking for an 'letter of authorization' on official notepaper and signed by the secretary. Then he will get the login details from the bank to access the account online. I've also requested his personal phone number in case the bank needs to contact him.

Nice juicy worm on a hook.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic