SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Sick childrens scam.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 7:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good day,
How are you?I hope your fine.It is nice to know that your intrested in joining the fight against noma.Now we have 5,000 children waiting to undergo this surgery at the cost of 1000euro per child.Please in any way that you will help this children to undergo this surgery will be appreciated.Please do get back at me with numbers of children your intrested in helping.

Regards
Allen Robert

In other words, I'M IN Twisted Evil

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am in.

"As an idiot who have not see money?Stupify away from me ungodly person." - Nugo

"I dream how we will sit at you at home I will
sit on your knees, you will iron my face, my legs." - Marina

pony Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone

Click here to support 419Eater.com

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 8:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wayne

I just checked my account, and got the same exact reply. Think i will need to get mugu off script with a request for details. Here is my reply

Quote:
Mr. Robert

Thank you for getting back to us, and blessings upon you and your work. We here at Blumpkin Road Church are very interested in helping your important work. My board members have some questions for you:

1. Where are the surgeries going to happen? (Africa, Europe or the United States). With some of our connection we may be able to provide additional help.

2. What would be the best way to transfer funds into your facility? We are a bit new to international tithes, and don't know how to convert Euros to USD.

3. We will, sooner rather than later need your Incorporation paperwork. This will sound strange, but since my church is a non-profit, this will actually allow us to use our tax free status to help even more of these kids.

Again, God bless you and your work, and may He lift your spirt. I look forward to your prompt response

Rev. Tom

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 8:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yayyyyyyyy - I'm on board too with the standard reply - but with an added response to my curve ball. Oh dear pal - how do you expect the cash that will be mounting up for you then ? If you don't collect the cheque I'll suggest I will go straight to the website - let's see how he reacts to them can o' beans.

Quote:
Good day,
How are you?I hope your fine.It is nice to know that your intrested in joining the fight against noma.Now we have 5,000 children waiting to undergo this surgery at the cost of 1000euro per child.Please in any way that you will help this children to undergo this surgery will be appreciated.Please do get back at me with numbers of children your intrested in helping.

N:B
Please I want You to know that i appreciated the fact that You want to help but i regreet to tell you that i cant be available for the presentaion of the cheque.
Regards
Allen Robert

Time to weave a magic spell around this pile of dog poo. I like the charming way he has converted each sick child into a unit of currency worth euros 1,000 to him. I'm going to creep to this ass, just to make me detest him more.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 8:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Let's get the greed molecules in his mugu brain excited.

Quote:
Dear Mr Robert

I hope we have not been too presumptuous, but the dire need of the children you so admirably care for is enough to rend the emotions of any person with an ounce of compassion, let alone a celebrity living with all the benefits and luxuries Western life can supply.

It would be incautious of me to mention the names of the celebrities who have been contacted before we received notice of your kind acceptance of our help, but I must mention that many are known as close friends and confidantes of the British Royal Family, including some iconic rock legends and pop stars, models, television personalities and senior members of the Church of England. Though I have firm confirmations from some of them, many cannot give their definite approval until they consult their diaries, but I know from their reaction that I am likely to receive a substantial dontation from each of them if they are unable to attend our charity dinner event.

I understand that the care of these children is of paramount importance to you, but I was a litle surprised that you seemed a little lukewarm in your response to this offer. If we must offer our help in another way I know that we can contact your bank to arrange the transfer of what will become a significant sum of money. If you would prefer staged payments over a longer period that can be arranged too.

Please let me know your reuirements as any delay will only lead to the greater suffering of the children in your care.

Written by

Dmitri xxxxxxxx - Personal Secretary to

[email protected]

xxxxxxxxxxx - International fashion Model

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Bella
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just received this from Chris Lawrence at Facing Africa

Quote:
Dear xxxxxx

It was kind of you to forward the scam e-mail that you received regarding noma. We have been aware of these in the past year or so and
I understand from the office of fair trading who have investigated, that a previous one came from Moscow. However, they have been unable to
trace the people or do anything about it so far. Nevertheless, I will send this to the authorities, perhaps the fraud squad and see if the can look into
it.

I notice that this one even uses our name and has copied our text almost word for word. If you receive any more such mails,. I would be extremely grateful if you
would forward them to me. In the meantime, please refer to our web site for the real information and if you would like any more information about our work or
about noma, please do not hesitate to contact me again

Kind regards
Chris Lawrence
Chairman
Facing Africa
Seend, Wiltshire SN12 6NZ
01380 827038
www.facingafrica.org

* edit * I think he would be really chuffed at how many of you are going after this scum. Twisted Evil

HELLO SIR, I AM SORY FOR THE DELAY OF THE REPLY OF YOUR MAIL, I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT IT�S BECAUSE OF THE CRISTMAS, AND WHEN IT IS CRISTMASS MOST OF THE REFUGEE IN THE CAMP RUN AWAY AND NEVER COME BACK SO WHEN IT IS CRISTMASS THEY DON�T ALOW US TO GO OUT.- Lofty Kamara
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Scumbags like these need to be hung by their b...ls .

Since I am very compasionate I will be offering a large amount of money. Ethics about punishment for these mugus no longer exist.

Balls to the wall baiters. Let inflict as much punishent as we can.

I will take my time in creating the first letter to the mugu.

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
Sgt Cho
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like his subject heading in his email reply to me

Quote:
Re:Thanks for geting back at me

hehehe You dont know the half of it mugu

'call me what ever you like my God is biger than yours amen' bekija zuma

'why is the government allowing people like you to live among human beings. People like you are suppose to be at the zoo.' janice churton

'Please come and f* me my love,your bobs are driving me crazy' EO

Cellphone x 88 Mortar x2
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Glad to see so many baiters on this. I think with us sharing ideas, we won't replicate effort and keep this mugu off script. Especially since I smell a "contact my barrister - he will have all of the details" e-mail from this mugu right around the corner.

Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

has just contacted "Mr Allen".

Quote:

As someone who witnesses the suffering of so many in just one small part of Africa - albeit at the hand of Man, not Nature - I am appalled at this message.

That last bit is no lie!

This type of bait is new to me so I'll be watching the other baits with interest. I'll pad my answers out with reminiscences of service in Somalia, and try to make him impatient.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
nalei
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is what I have so far:

My first email:
Quote:
Dear Mr. Allen,

I was horrified to read your email. How can I help? I can raise some funds and also medical equipment. Where should I send the equipment to?

God bless for the fine work or charities, and may he punishes everyone who comes in their way.

Sincerely,

His reply (we made him work on Sunday, ha?)

Quote:
Good day,
How are you?I hope your fine.It is nice to know that your intrested in joining the fight against noma.Now we have 5,000 children waiting to undergo this surgery at the cost of 1000euro per child.Please in any way that you will help this children to undergo this surgery will be appreciated.we are not in need of any equipment for now as we have finished and equiped the hospital that we have build. Please do get back at me with numbers of children your intrested in helping.

(He does read first mails!)

My reply:
Quote:

Dear Mr. Robert,

I have a lot of experience in fund raising. I live in an established community, and we often raise funds for many charities. In the last six years we have raised $7,000 for blind people, $13,000 for Aids fund in China, $11,000 for the Tsunami survivors, $25,000 for the Philippines flood survivors (on this one I am very proud, we brought people from New York to the donation event, it was amazing).

Just recently we raised about $14,000 for a man from Nigeria so he can build a kindergarten for crippled children. The man was crying from excitement during the donation event. All contacts were done on the Internet just like now, we first saw him on the event. He went back to Nigeria with all the money. He already sent us pictures from the new kindergarten with the children inside, very dear man. We now want to have another event for him, so he can build another kindergarten.

So if you like, we can start working on a donation event for fighting the Noma disease for your organization. Just give me the OK, and I'll start moving things with my friends.

Yours,

I just told him that another scammer was very successful in getting money from me... I hope it does the trick.

His head must be spinning by now with all the money people are offering him in one day Twisted Evil

Edit: here are the full headers of his Yahoo account:
Quote:
Delivered-To: [email protected]
Received: by 10.78.157.16 with SMTP id f16cs205593hue;
Sun, 28 Jan 2007 11:27:20 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.67.119.9 with SMTP id w9mr7561235ugm.1170012440336;
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from web28006.mail.ukl.yahoo.com (web28006.mail.ukl.yahoo.com [217.146.182.111])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id w40si6356232ugc.2007.01.28.11.27.19;
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 217.146.182.111 is neither permitted nor denied by domain of [email protected])
DomainKey-Status: good (test mode)
Received: (qmail 12771 invoked by uid 60001); 28 Jan 2007 19:27:19 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.co.uk;
h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:Date:From:
Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding;
b=5DOeBzM/9A9C/BmPX495rv5bUxsQ0Pv+fnSB9NYNtRam5LetstCCPugOKtm4rlIn5b37JprrW/
aPSStSMRFKMSL75MALjLHxNsVcdT8CriSFHvfXSl5X6lt4aIPmx+BPlmaB9KhDVAxGL3AaL21zdwa8t6Xje2t8/VXmHc12T5A= ;
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
X-YMail-OSG: tQ_MZUEVM1lHo_nsQPnFDFwZBbPBx29Bi5Ya6L9RyxDA4JnTCJqyVMVXp67eJnfalQ--
Received: from [62.128.164.219] by web28006.mail.ukl.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 28 Jan 2007 19:27:19 GMT
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 19:27:19 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Thanks for geting back at me
To: xxxxx <[email protected]>
In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1016631276-1170012439=:11464"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

IP looks like Kenya

"I have told you that this is risk free" - David Sharp that offered me the Litvinenko funds, with explanation why it will not risk my life to go on with it.

Last edited by nalei on Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Please do get back at me with numbers of children your intrested in helping.

My reply - "all of them."

I'm very rich you see.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Dr. Max Wieldruk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm in, too! The bishop of St. Fladderack's Church has contacted him and is willing to help as many as ten children. Twisted Evil

NOTE:
he changed his mail address to:

[email protected]

- What happen because we where at the Airport to pick you up as we schadule but we could not found you. (Evans William)

Netherlands 2x| Safari 1x, Amsterdam-Delfzijl, 250 km Mortar x12
Began Steele
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 11:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My dear friend Lord Robert Ma?gill, has an �82 million estate in Scotland and I am sure the Torlum Castle Charitable Trust is keen on helping out. Is it a bit iffy to use Gmail? or should I set up a new Fastmail? And just to save the legwork Is it in order to just cut and paste the similar stuff posted, with some editing as appropriate?

And having once turned round, walks on,
And turns no more his head;
because he knows a frightful fiend
Doth close behind him tread."

"Thank you for making a fool of my situation God will bless you for all you have done to me for the past three months." [ With a certain amount of luck he will.]

"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence
on those who would do us harm."-George Orwell.
Lose 10 kgs of belly fat an hour with our weight loss programme
Jeff
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 11:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This was the title of his reply to me

Quote:
ALLEN ROBERT Thanks for geting back at me

If he only knew Evil or Very Mad

Sgt Cho got in first.Sorry Embarassed Never mind. Same sentiments!!!!!

IF IT IS TRUE YOU ARE WRITING AND PAYING TO WHO I DONT KNOW I MUST MAKE SURE I CUT YOUR THROAT,ARE YOU STUPID?CANT YOU READ?IS THAT MY EMAIL?ARE YOU CRAZY?ARE YOU MAD?ARE YOU AN IMBECILE?YOU PAYED TO HIM AND YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT YOU PAYED HIM MONEY,IS THAT MY EMAIL?FUCK YOUR WIFE AND SCREEW YOUR KIDS,IDIOT AND HOPLESS HUMAN BEING LIKE YOU.DIE AND ROT IN HELL
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Hong Kong France x2 Canada United States x2 United Kingdom x32 Ghana x12 Benin x2 Ivory Coast x2 cameroon Malaysia x7 Russia Spain x9 Netherlands Nigeria x7 Kenya Senegal Togo
pony GoatPretty Rose
Pith Helmet Accra to Tamale with Professor so/so
Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts x25or more
Sgt Cho
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 12:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We'll all be getting back at him soon Twisted Evil

'call me what ever you like my God is biger than yours amen' bekija zuma

'why is the government allowing people like you to live among human beings. People like you are suppose to be at the zoo.' janice churton

'Please come and f* me my love,your bobs are driving me crazy' EO

Cellphone x 88 Mortar x2
Cap419kicker
Ye Olde Privy Smythe

Location: Pushing truck selling Obama shirts on Ring Road Lagos

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Mr Robert,

I am Soren Kierkeegard, Viscount. I have recieved your
email and have given it to my family's trust fund custodian. The amount
you ask is very easy for us to come by because our wealth. Let us help
you.

Before we get started, though, international law requires that your
organization (PAYEE) needs to submit to us these documents:

1.) Charter of your Organization.
2.) Address of your hospital.
3.) U.N. Forms UNCA BJ210-69-187, UNCA 187211-23-B4 and of course the
UNCA DC0564817-E35 Form 24Q
4.) Names, ages, sex and current medical charts of each child so we can submit these
for medical and insurance purposes.
5.) A picture of you so My pastor, the Rev. Dhirtee Sanchez and our
church can put you on our prayer board.

I am sure you can procure these documents in a timely manner. Please
email me these documents as soon as possible. I can have money to you
friday God willing.

Yours Truly,

Soren Kierkeegard

This should tie mugu up for a while. Will email him later in the week and slap him for not caring for the children...

"Your information is safe with me and will not be used anonymously"-- Dal Cal� Maccio
"you are as useless as your e-mail sound. bingo like." ---Zinriszal Bin Selamat
pony pony pony
Began Steele
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like he's on to about 9 millon euros so far, plus the royalties from the record sale of about 26 million that Evena is asking Rob Geldoff to make. Plus the 8 million from The Torlum Trust, and that's without the generous donations from Liz and Phil and other FAMOUS PEOPLE. Wow! He must be thinking of early retirement! I know I wish him an early one any way, preferably VERY permanent.

"Thank you for making a fool of my situation God will bless you for all you have done to me for the past three months." [ With a certain amount of luck he will.]

"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence
Emma Stralian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 10:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've had two replies (on a Sunday too!!!) same three lines that everyone else got no doubt, 5000 children at 1000 Euros each. His IP points to Kenya.

I have one organisation offering the full 5 million, with lots of strings attached and another more laid back 'Bill Gates type' ready to throw $250,000 at him with minimal effort. He does seem to be a lazy sod so he will go down the path with least effort.

He is going to have to collect the money in cash from an Out of Africa Express office - somewhere! Anyone else game to use OoAE so that we can coordinate payments???

I've just had another reply...

Quote:
On 29/01/07, ALLEN ROBERT <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> Dear Fr.Xxxx,
> thanks for Your mail.the normal cost of a person geting a reconstructive
> face surgery is over 5,000 Pounds but due to the fact that we are the people
> organizing this program we are requesting for 1,000 euro. the one
> thouseand euro will not cover the cost of the surgery but the cost
> medication that they will be taking.and we are not the people that provide
> the drug.we pay the pharmcist that provides this Drug to us.so our full name
> is facing africa,our address is Seend Park, Seend, Wiltshire. SN12 6NZ .We
> are a registered charity, number 1072505.

This guy is an idiot but he doesn't know it!

As it is difficult for a carmel, to pass through the eye of a needle, so it is for a refugee, to get short terms loan here in Africa - Barr Godwin Otemba
Every time you get a million dollars, something queers the deal - Homer

Check out <a href="http://members.419eater.com/~emma_stralian/forms.html" target="new">Emma's Funky Forms</a>. Death threats guaranteed or your money back!
jamarse
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 10:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Some people need far more than just being baited - they need to be hung up, drawn and quartered!

Closed lad accounts X25
X3

United States

Sand Timer 23 months - THE F0CUS 0F GL0RY M0THERLESS H0ME
Began Steele
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 10:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm in too.
Quote:
....... help of People like You.Now the Mode of Donation in Facing africa is easy and simple.Please tell us when your set to make the donation so that we will tell you the country you will send the donation to help so that it will help man and woman of Facing africa there To carry on with the treatment of Noma There.
Aside from anything else. Is he semi literate? I'll need to see his Certificate of Registration from the Charity Comissioners here in the UK. Has anyone else got something to put into a short list,so we are asking for the same material? Just felt he could use some practice honing his forgery skills. So if he gets a few asks for the Certificate of Registration from the Charity Comissioners, he'll feel obliged to come up with one. Just a thought that a co-ordinated donation plan could send him on safari for a few days and have him turn up at the same couple of offices repeatedly.That way they might get sick of him and he'll collect a beating up from the local law - Lesson 1.
PS. Seeing those children's pictures reduced me to tears.

Last edited by Began Steele on Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 10:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This just in:

Quote:

Good day,
Regards
Allen Robert

What he's going to get first up is the anguished confession of a US Marine still plagued by the memories of the youngsters he killed in the streets of Mogadishu...

After that, he'll get the pledge to bring in Malcolm's old Corps buddies to sponsor more operations.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 12:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

His response to me was short and to the point. Perhaps he's a bit busy at the moment?

Anyway, I'm a rich property magnate...

Quote:
If you are interested in my proposal, please get back to me with your
business plan regarding the project and I can then allocate the required
funds - I was initially thinking in the region of US$3.5 million (Three
point five united states dollars
) - to invest to get the thing up and
running.

He ain't gonna get rich on that. Laughing

If he bites my plan is for him to pick out a site for the hospital with loads of measuring and photographic evidence of the development.

It's no more than those poor kids deserve.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Emma Stralian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 12:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looking up the address he gave me shows a real charity noma|facing africa

This is the contacts page...

http://www.facingafrica.org/en/pages/contacts01.shtml

but he wants the money sent directly to Africa...

This is so sad:(

As it is difficult for a carmel, to pass through the eye of a needle, so it is for a refugee, to get short terms loan here in Africa - Barr Godwin Otemba
Every time you get a million dollars, something queers the deal - Homer

Check out <a href="http://members.419eater.com/~emma_stralian/forms.html" target="new">Emma's Funky Forms</a>. Death threats guaranteed or your money back!
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 1:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got the intial response to my "church's" offer to help him and the questions I asked. This lad is going to be fun. He does not deal well with deviating from his script Twisted Evil

Quote:

Good Morning,
Regarding Your Question.
1.The Programis going to hold in africa.

2.The best way to transfer the Fund To Us is through our back.
i will provide you with our Incorporation paperwork.

Regards
Allen

He better watch his "back" Twisted Evil

Just to keep this lad busy, he may get a letter from a local school here in the states with an offer of the kids looking for pen pals in Africa or something of that nature

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic