SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

George Bush & the Village People

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
rog
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

̂^^^
lol, saying the pope would pray for Luther at mass in the Vatican wasn't intentional?
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rog, my fake music producer who had the accident is called, Luther, what on earth made you think I meant Martin Luther Confused Luther is a common name, if you read from the start of the bait, you will see who Luther is Wink

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery

Last edited by Scam Patroller on Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
rog
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
I'm aware of that (I also love the story btw. and their songs are very well done. I especially love the banners he had made - beautiful), but that sentence still sounds ironic to me. Wink

edit: btw. I'm not suggesting you should do that, but I'm wondering if he'd still buy all that if the pope sent him an encouraging e-mail (he'd be having a conversation with the 2 most powerful people on earth - from his perspective - then). Very Happy
GordonBennett
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Mummy,

Send it to his mum puke

Purple Flower
Bait Voyeur
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad seems very keen to go ahead with the surgery for Brandie's sake. Brave lad.
I was just thinking tho, if he starts to waffle at all about the pending enhancement surgery, perhaps GWB and the P0pe could persuade him with personal endorsements...? Wink

Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 4:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bah...is there like a summary of what's happened so far or something? Confused

Mod Edit. Yes, it's spread over the previous 30 pages. [BB] Laughing
Knugen
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Scam Patroller wrote:
@ Knugen, thanks, glad you enjoy it, stick around and grad yourself a lad.

I have had several, just never bothered to register here. I'm quite an important person you see, I have contact with the late Yassir Arrafats secretary and an actual afrcan princess! I don't really have time for petty forum posting when there are important modalities to concern myself with. I'm going to be fabously wealthy.

Wink
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Reprob8's new was delivered today Very Happy, I hope for the lads sake that there are no errors on it Laughing:

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
lucky777
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mod edit - edited to remove quote of my post there ^^^ Wink - SP
Shocked Only 3 days from Africa!?! Heck UPS takes 7 days to deliver something to me in the same country...
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ Yeah, 3 days is good going ain't it, compared to the 17 days it took the banner to get from Reprob8 in the US to Shiver in the UK Shocked

Should have a photo of the new banner from Reprob8 quite soon.

[edit]

Here is the new banner, looks like he used yellow silk instead of the gold silk used on the last one.

Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well this one passes muster, except for the colour, really does need to be gold.

Any chance of a third one?

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ 3rd one? Isn't this one the 3rd one?

I really think it needs to be gold, I mean, the quality assurance by this lad is getting poor.

But now it's been done so many times, I'm sure it won't take much to design a new one Twisted Evil
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 3:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

YELLOW???? Doesn't he realize what an insult that is to the President of the United States?? I mean, seriously! Yellow is the color of urine! That is utterly unacceptable. I'm sorry, there's no way around this, he simply has to do it again and get it right this time. Sheesh, what's wrong with this guy? Doesn't he understand Texas culture? Yellow! What was he thinking????? Laughing

(EDIT: Someone please change the color of my emoticon to gold.)

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 10:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My lad has sent a reply to GWB, he's asking if the banner is ok, I think I will let him off with it this time and give him a little respite, I mean, that's 4 banners Reprob8 has had now, 3 from this lad alone, greedy git Laughing, anyway, I need him to keep some money for his little safari to pick up the choir visas Twisted Evil:

Quote:
Subject: I HOPE THIS ONE IS BETTER!

Your Excellency,

Thank you very much for your mail.

I hope you have gotten the banner by now. The tracking status shows 'delivered'. I also hope it is better job this time around. The printer was very sorry for that careless mistake. However, this job now was well done.

I have told the members of the choir to intensify their prayers for Luther. I thank God that His Holiness, Pope Benedict X1V will also offer masses for his welbeing. The good Lord will continue to protect him and grant him quicker recovery. However, Brandie sent a mail the other day saying that Luther and she will be going back to US by the 5th of July. The doctors wanted to make sure that Luther would not develope any complications in the plane while travelling back to the US. By God's special grace, he will come out of this ill health in one piece.

Sir, due to the industrial strike that took place here in Nigeria, most things are very disordered. The rains too will not help matters. Transportations are on the higher side. Consequently, some members of the choir are not able to attend rehearsals and some want to hide under the umbrella of the confussion to give unneccessary excuses. I want to make sure that I wouldn't give credit to someone who does not merit the credit. I will have to, then, send the names by next week. By then, I will actualy know those who are still with us and those who have left. By thursday next week, I will surely be ready with actual list of the credited members to replace the ones that left or were told to leave the group.

Sir, Brandie also mentioned the independence day coming up by the 4th of July. I never knew that was the date that America got her independence. Anyways, God will continue to guide and guard you as you celebrate yet another independence Day as the Excecutive President of the United States Of America! Congratulations Sir. Happy celebrations in advance. Brandie is not happy that she would be missing the celebrations. Anyway, she would have to make up when she comes back with Luther. God bless her and Luther!

There is yet another rain brewing out there! I will have to rush home now, if not the roads will be so bad when it starts pouring down in torrents. Till I hear from you. Remain blessed.

Yours sincerely,

xxxxx xxxxx.

Fer-de-Lance
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 3:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have just picked myself up off the floor after an uncontrollable laughing fit. clapping Ohno! Here it comes again! Laughing

This explains everything. Nice going, SP!!! bow_down
Just saw the vid. Thanks, Shiver!
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, Mister S.P., congratulations too for your independace day Very Happy Very Happy Laughing
The fact that you are British won�t prevent you from celebrating it properly I hope

In turn you could "guide and guard" your pet on his all too rainy days to and from the internet cafe with a presidential umbrella especially when Visa safari time is nearing Twisted Evil

But perhaps "as the Exectutive President of the United States of America" you have other worries than the rain in Nigeria - congratulations to your banner collection!!!
Now since you are satisfied for a few moments he should be back to qorrying about Brandie and his p****-size again Laughing

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 2:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Brandie has sent a reply to the lad, she tells him about a new film that the producer is discussing with a film producer about his life story, and asks whether he would be happy to drop the choir to become a solo artist.

I am doing this so that the lad still has options open once GWB finds out he is a scammer, GWB will tell the lad that he is going to tell the producer about him being a scammer, and that he will not help the lad and his friends to get to the US by providing visas for them, and never to email him again, he will also be emailing the choir members to tell them why they are not going to the US, due to their leader being a scammer.

The producer will be very pissed at the lad, and tell him there is no way on earth he is bringing his choir to the US, but after having a think about it, the producer is only interested in $$$, so suggests to the lad that he come to the US on his own, under his own steam, for a solo career and the film, and take it from there Very Happy:

Quote:
Hiya baby,

Yes I am very happy now, you have made my life complete, well nearly complete, it will only be complete once my surgeon friend has made your small boy in to a man size boy, because when I first saw your small boy, I said to myself, "does that come in adult size", it's unbelieveable how small you are, I am sure many women have complained to you about your small size before, but don't worry, once you have been under the knife in the hands of the skillful surgeon, you will have a big boy to be proud of, and yes I do want you to have 10 inches, anything smaller than that is not worth bothering with.

I have been really bigging you up to Luther, telling him how great you sound and what a big star you will be, he agrees, he loves the way you sound, he compared you to Michael Jackson when he was younger, he actually prefers your voice to that of the others in the choir, he thinks you could be a big solo star in your own right without the choir.

He even asked me if you would be happy to drop the choir completely, so that he can concentrate on showcasing you in association with 50 Cent and other major artists like that, would you like that baby?

Personally, I am only interested in you, the choir mean nothing to me, all I want is for you to be a megastar making multi millions of dollars, so you can look after me in the way that I deserve to be looked after. You are very limited to what you can do with the choir, you would be so much better on your own without them, you must admit, the men in the costumes who sang the American version of YMCA with you, were not very good singers, they were so out of tune and they can't dance proprly, you on the other hand, have the voice of an angel and you move like Michael Jackson, you are a cut above the rest of the choir.

Get this baby, this is like major news, a while ago before the acident, Luther suggested to one of his film producer friends in Hollywood, that they make a feature film about your life story so far, Hollywood writers have already started work on writing the film script and it is nearly finished, they want 50 Cent to play you in the film, and he is very interested in doing it, he has read the film script and thinks the storyline is brilliant, can you imagine that, 50 Cent playing YOU in the film about your life, it's also a great opportunity for 50 Cent to get in to the film business as he wants to become a serious actor instead of singing all the time, that would like so cooooooool darling with him playing you, but the best part is, when this film is released, it will gross hundreds of millions of dollars, and as it's your story, you mill make tens of millions from it, like $50,000,000 Million dollars or something, obviously, before they finish the script, the writers will need to sit down with you and go through you life story so they can fill in the blanks in the script, and sign the contracts for the film rights and stuff, but as of now, the skeleton storyline of the script is nearly finished, they just need to fill in the blanks when you get to the US, I will be so proud of you honey. Would you be prepared to drop the choir to do all this so that you and I can be happy?

I can't ever remember being so happy in my life since I met you, we will be so happy together, we can have big mansions, stretch limousines, huge parties in our mansions, all the famous Hollywood stars and music stars will want to hang out with us, it's freaking me out just thinking about it all, you are the best thing that has ever happened to me, I love you so much baby and I can't wait to be with you for ever and ever!

LOVE YOU ALWAYS

All My Love,

Brandie.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GWB sent the lad a reply about receiving the banner, I also told him that Lagos will vanish some time soon, which is true, I read about it in detail, although I changed it from 50 years to 20 year time span and said it could happen at any time, another reason why he will be better off in the US Very Happy:

Quote:
Dear xxxxx xxxxx,

Thank you for your email.

The banner arrived safely and is now in posession of my friend, he is delighted with it, although he would have preferred the gold silk used on the last banner instead of the yellow silk you used, at least there were no errors on it this time.

It surely is great news if Luther gets the go ahead to return to the US on the 5th, I have received an email from, Brandie, she told me much the same as she told you, from all accounts, he could not take the flight due to a concern over the cabin pressure which could cause his brain to swell, it will be great to have him home safe and sound, he will no doubt need some time to convalesce, as with any sort of brain injury, the patient needs to recuperate and take things easy for some time, the most important thing is that he is alive and making a good recovery.

I am surprised you had never heard of the 4th of July, for that surely is an important day in US history, independence day commonly known as "the fourth of July" or "July 4th" is a federal holiday celebrating the adoption of the declaration of independence on July 4, 1776, declaring independence from Great Britain. It is unfortunate that Brandie and Luther will miss the celebrations, but alas, his health is of paramount importance.

I understand from your email that you are having bad rain in Nigeria, it seems to be like that the world over, here in the US, rain is causing big flooding problems here in states like kansas, it's the same in the UK with many towns flooded there.

Something of interest for you, it is predicted that at any time within the next 20 years, the whole area of Lagos will be consumed by floodwater, it is because of global warning and the low lying ground in Lagos, that the rising rivers will consume the whole area, that is very unfortunate, scientists have ran computer models, and their predictions are very accurate, it could happen next week, or next year, or in 10 years time, but it will happen and Lagos and the surrounding land will cease to exist as a city from that point onwards, sad as it it, it will happen, and again, you are fortunate to be in your position of coming to the US, so you will not be there when it happens.

Sincerely,

Gxxxxx W Bxxx.

breadcrumb
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ oh come on SP....now you have given him a clue that you can�t be GWB. GWB would NEVER admit that global warming exists.... Laughing Laughing Wink (don�t want to get political though).

Besides that: you are an evil genius....I am glad that you are on OUR side... Shocked Laughing

"your papa, i do you ok, you do fuck your self off goodday" Hitman lad to Usm4an B3ll0
"fuck you and your mumu family for ever andv ever, you go die for bicycle accident this year" Hitman to Usm4n B3ll0
"once again thank you for the disappointment and arranged confussion." Barrister Ise
"Do you said am stupid" lad posing as Mike Pence
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Postcount doesn´t matter.
pony Rolling Eyes (Admin Certified)
9x United Kingdom 2x Spain Benin Netherlands Nigeria Switzerland
Mortar x12
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^If asking for Steelers items instead of Cowboys items didnt throw him off, I think the global warming thing wont either. Then again not sure how much is known about american football outside of US.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ The banner was supposedly for a friend of GWB's who supports them, I doubt my lad knows much about the US, he has never even heard of the 4th of July Shocked, so football and global warming will go right over his head.

CerealMom
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You should get Girl Scout Cookies Sales in there somehow, see if he has heard of that. Maybe you should see how many American traditions he doesn't know about, a contest of sorts. Thanksgiving, Memorial Day, Martin Luther King, Benjamin Franklin, yaddax3

"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Again, SP - Great work! This is such a good lad to have! LOL

I love to see them out running around instead of sitting at a computer!

However, can I comment that I don't like the yellow lettering on the white background of the banner? I think it should have been black...

You have yellow lettering on black
Black lettering on yellow...
And then yellow lettering on white.........It just doesn't show up well. Or maybe it's because the yellow wasn't Gold.

Anyway - nice banner - except for those problems.

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A nice long email from the lad to, Brandie, he doesn't want to drop the choir after all their hard work, not that I meant him to drop them now, I wanted him to drop them after they have performed in the US and then go on to be a solo artist, he seems to have misunderstood me, it will make him happy when I reply saying that. He didn't understand what I said about his life story in the film either, more explaining to do again Rolling Eyes

Apparently, Brandie is possessive, never Laughing, I will have to give hm a little slap for that, asshole Very Happy:

I hope to have Eliza taking a phonecall from my lad once Brandie is back in the US, should be interesting, you now what Eliza is like on the phone with lads, hussy Laughing

Quote:
Subject: HAPPINESS IS A TWO WAY THING!

My Dear Love,

I got your mail. Thanks.

You and this 10inches 'boy'! If I should have it, it all means I will have to be very gentle with you or I will burst you some day! Well, if that is your choice, I will give it to you.

However, you seem to have much attachment to your self. You sound very possessive. I think happiness is a two way thing. I think our coming together is to make each other very happy. But, it seems you want your happiness above mine. You would have to remember that 'no one does it all by himself'. The choir members you are asking to be dropped are very instrumental to the production of the YMCA music, both the African and the English styles! These are people who have contributed imensly to all that I have been doing all these months; people who are highly involved in this production... financailly, materially, physically... moreover, my friends!

How would I tell them that they are no more with me after all the suffering we underwent for the past seven months! Moreover, I do not think that their coming to the US can distract any other involvement I might get myself into. These are people I have being with all these years, people I am very much used to... Please, I implore you to listen and watch the YMCA African version once more. You would know it has the choir voices. I wouldn't be doing all that alone. I wouldn't be very comfortable without them. If they were not wanted, they wouldn't have been involved in the first instance. Mr. President himself really like their performance. He even requested for our performance after the production at the White House... at one of the White House fuctions. The other five persons you noticed are all good singers too. What we were doing as you can see in the video was just a rehearsal which we have not perfected at the time of the videoing that was sent across.

Futhermore, the film thing you mentioned is something that can still go on on its own without any body interferring. I know I can still carry on on my own when I have finished this particular project I have started with choir. ACCEPT THEM AS YOU ACCEPTED ME. THEY ARE LITERALLY AN INTEGRAL PART OF ME. MY FRIENDS SHOULD BE YOUR FRIENDS! YOUR FRIENDS SHOULD BE MINE TOO. We Africans are very much attached to each other. Once our wedding takes place, you have become a part of my family... my sisters, brothers, parents and relations will also like to see/know their sister-in-law. They wouldn't be pursued away... or would they?!

Futherstill, I cannot remember discussing my life history with you. I am very surprised to hear you say that my life history has been written waiting for me to come over to fill the blank spaces. I am not saying that it is not a good venture, but, at least I have to know how you came to know the history.

Tomorrow is the D'day... July 4th! I really feel with you that you are not in the US celebrating the Independence holidays with the rest of your country men and women. However, since you are looking after our beloved Luther, God will make everything up for you and Luther. How is Luther today? Are you guys still travelling on the 5th of July? The LOrd God will continue to protect you and Luther to arrive safely
without any incident.

Sweetheart, make me happy as I promise to make you even more happier. You promised to call me on phone if I should send you my naked photos. Up till now you have not done that. I am still waiting to hear your angelic golden voice over the phone. Give me a call... my Love... I will cherish it so much. I am waiting!!!

Till I hear from you. I still love you as ever.

With all my love,

xxxxx.

[edit]

The lad has also sent a reply to GWB, does he seem worried about what I told him about Lagos being consumed by floods any time soon Laughing:

Quote:
Subject: GOD SAVE LAGOS!

Your Excellency,

Thank you very much for mail.

I am happy now that at last there were no mistakes in the banner. The colour we used on the last banner with the mistakes was the same we used on this one that is well done. However, it is well now that our friend has gotten the banner at last... !!

I know very well that the members of the choir are praying for the recovery of Luther. He will surely recover and convalesce as soon as possible. By God's special grace, he will surely come back to the US as was stated by the Doctors. Although he would be missing the celebrations but, as you said, his life very important to all of us. God will continue to protect him and grant him a longer life on earth.

Once again, Sir, I wish to say: "HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY CELEBRATIONS"! (In advance) I didn't know the date America got her independence untill you told me. 1776 is a very long long time ago! Woooow! One learns every day. However, I am really very much afraid now. Although for some days now, the heavy rains have subsided, any time there are drizzles, my mind will go to the predictions of the scientists! God save Lagos and all other nations and cities affected in any way by the climates.

Sir, I will request to given a little time more for the sending of the final list of the members of the choir coming to the US. The state of the unkept roads of Lagos and the rains has made movements to be a very painful experience. One would have to be in traffic jam for hours... people now trek home from work. This is really making things to be hard. I want to give those of them that are most affected the grace to see if things will get a bit better over the weekend. I will then send the names by next week tuesday, 10th of July. I will surely send them across on that date.

I will have to go now, Sir. May God continue to bless you. Till I hear from you.

Yours sincerely,

xxxxx xxxxx.

Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

SP's lad wrote:
You sound very possessive. I think happiness is a two way thing. I think our coming together is to make each other very happy. But, it seems you want your happiness above mine.

SP's lad wrote:
ACCEPT THEM AS YOU ACCEPTED ME. THEY ARE LITERALLY AN INTEGRAL PART OF ME. MY FRIENDS SHOULD BE YOUR FRIENDS! YOUR FRIENDS SHOULD BE MINE TOO.

Rolling Eyes He's really taking this whole relationship thing a little too seriously Laughing

Quote:
God save Lagos and all other nations and cities affected in any way by the climates.

talk about casting a wide net... Rolling Eyes i think you'll find GWB only ever says "god bless america" Very Happy

Last edited by Red on Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:14 am; edited 2 times in total
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic