SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

George Bush & the Village People

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 9:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Piccy here
click
NSFS

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Damn, he makes me look like a proper clown Very Happy

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
terrorbites
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 11:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

This is brilliant! I'm just sitting here, reading and learning (instead of writing my law essay on trusts, gifts and probate!)
Inspector Gadget

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ the gifts bit is certainly covered in these fora. It seems to be an expected practice in Africa to take expensive gifts with you, but in England, for example, it is often forbidden by Company Rules (so it never happens Wink )

grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's delivery day, the shipment left Lagos with no mention of extra customs fees, phewwww, it got to the UK, and is now in the US, but there is a clearance delay in Memphis, hope that doesn't mean anything bad:

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Inspector Gadget

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Have you established the cause of the delay?

Quote:
How can I determine the reason(s) for a clearance delay?

Select the Clearance Delay link in the Status field or the Tracking Number from the Inbound, Outbound or Third Party Views. The Shipment Detail Screen will display the reason(s) for the delay and possible recommended actions to help expedite delivery in addition to providing you other pertinent shipment information.

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ There is no clearance delay link to click that explains the delay on the tracking results page Confused

GordonBennett
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Can't resist it Laughing - now you know how the lads feel with your courier companies!

Purple Flower
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ U DEY FOOOOOOOOOOL Twisted Evil

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 4:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just knew that something would go wrong when I saw that clearance delay status on the shipment, my lad has just emailed me saying that FedEx have called him and they want a phone number in the US for the recipient, bollox Evil or Very Mad banghead banghead:

Quote:
Subject: VERY VERY URGENT!

Your Excellency,

The package has arrived in the US... presently at Memphis,TN. It requires customs clearance. The FedEx in Nigeria here just called me and was demanding for a phone number that they would use in the states over there to contact the recipient. Please, since the content contains something that will be used tommorow, can a telephone number be given as soon as possible so that it will be sent across to them for the
collection, or, can the office of the FedEx in Memphis,TN, be located and the package asked after.

Furthermore, Sir, this phone number can also be sent across by calling this number 234-1-xxxxxxx which is the number of the FedEx office here in Nigeria. They should be contacted as soon as possible so that it
will achieve its purpose.

I also thought that you would have confirmed the mail I sent you when I sent the package across. I will be very grateful if this mail is acknowledged. I am waiting and restless.

Yours sincerely,

xxxxx xxxxx.

terrorbites
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

slowfreddie wrote:
^ the gifts bit is certainly covered in these fora. It seems to be an expected practice in Africa to take expensive gifts with you, but in England, for example, it is often forbidden by Company Rules (so it never happens Wink )

lol - I'll remember that. I need a few gifts.

This is the interesting thing - any transfer of property in the UK, that isn't contractual (ie a sale), is either a gift (an outright gift with no conditions - in legalese - there is a transfer of either equitable or legal title or both) or a right vested in a trust (which is purely equitable).

I've just started baiting and I've currently got my first few bites, we're a few emails in - and at some point I'm going to bring the legal side in to utterly destroy the mugus. But only once I've got them to do some stupid dancing for me. Smile

On that point, if anyone has any legal questions, I'd be more than happy to help out. While not being a fully qualified lawyer, I have worked in a legal capacity for a long time and have been studying law for 5 years now. If I don't know the answer, I can certainly find it.
spot

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sure I have seen the clearance delay thing before on more than one occasion, and thought that it was part of the process when items enter the states...

This from Yahoo Answers

Quote:
This is completely normal. Whenever you ship something Internationally, whether to or from the US, there is a Customs delay. This rarely means that your package has been found suspicious or illegal - they just take a day or two (hopefully, thats all)...to make sure your paperwork is in order. Unfortunately, there are some countries that are known for credit card fraud; sometimes it takes a bit longer.
Most likely, your package will clear within a couple of days, and it probably won't even have been opened

But I don't know them wanting a phone number though

PinkBunny
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 12:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a lot of experience shipping out of the US but very little shipping into the US so take this with a grain of salt... but usually when they want a phone number they want customs fees and are trying to arrange payment.

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 5:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@bigmoney2112

Quote:
This is by far one of the funniest things i have ever seen, perhaps you should have them do The Safety Dance next? Another wonderful 80's hit rofl

I'd prefer to see them perform the chicken dance myself. Razz

Mugu Reseller Russia x lost count Ukraine x too many Senegal x 2

When your finished playing with them, make sure you post all the info on a public website

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/index.php for all romance scams
spot

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 5:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

PinkBunny wrote:
but usually when they want a phone number they want customs fees and are trying to arrange payment.

Sounds logical to me .... will this put a spanner in the works SP ?

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ Yes, a very big spanner Evil or Very Mad

I did a lot of Googling last night, they had a similar clearnce status message in the p-p-p-p-p-owerbook bait, also saw a lot of other examples where people had bought computers etc and they had the same clearance delay status, but for those, it looks like theywere eventually released.

I just can't think of any reason why there would be customs fees to pay, it's a banner just like all the other banners I have had sent via courier, and a cap and a badge, what's the big deal Confused, I can only assume it's because the stupid mugu put the customs value as $130 on the shipping form, what a fucktard Evil or Very Mad

I will have to mail the lad and apply mild slappage for not getting the banner to the party in time, then give him the email address of the producers secretary, and tell him I think it's better if he has contact with her from now on, I will get the secretary to come on to him and send him some of the photos from a models set I have, from clothed to very naughty, see if I can get him to send me photos in the same vein, I wonder if he will say he's single when he's seen my photo Very Happy, if he does, that will be another nail in his coffin as he says he is engaged to a woman in his choir.

PinkBunny
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 12:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You may also want to learn about the legalities of police badges. I know they're somewhat controlled - people collect old ones but I think current issue might be illegal, at least in some states.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 1:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ The police badge is a not the same as a police badge an officer would show to you, it's a cap and badge the same as Mathias's lad is wearing in this photo:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=872950#872950

It's now also not a current cap and badge, the Nigerian police have been issued with a new uniform, so this one is now obsolete, that's why the police officer gave it to my lad to send to me.

Bait Voyeur
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 7:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Been watching 419Eater since Easter, and SP's bait (with Shiver's marvellous tech contribs) for just a couple days. Omigod... this has been stunning!! Congrats on a brilliant bait with a surprisingly compliant laddie: I eagerly await more (and more!!). clapping

Until I have something more thoughtful than kudos to add, I shall slip quietly back behind my curtain and continue to watch. And snigger. And clap gleefully.
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ Thanks, BV, welcome to the eater, have fun with the lads Very Happy

My lad has just sent me another email, he's sounding a bit panicky about the being sent back to Nigeria if it's not collected in the US within the next 5 days, which means he will have to collect from FedEx if he has the balls to do that Very Happy, they might ask him to pay the customs fees for it or they might even arrest him for sending it in the first place Laughing, I will email him shortly and edit this post with my reply:

Quote:
Subject: I HOPE ALL IS WELL.

Your Excellency,

I hope all is well. I sent you the notification of the FedEx Air waybill and got no reply. I sent another mail notifying you of the package arriving in the US but being held at Memphis TN, for clearance, still no reply. I hope all is well. I think you may be very busy. But, it will be very good if a line, a word or two, is sent across so that I will have a rest of mind. Even if it is something that will not be very favourable... just a line to make things to have shape.

I do not understand! Was the birthday celebrated as when fixed? I can remember you wanted the banner as a surprise gift for the celebrant. I had to try my very best in the Nigerian election troubled times to make sure that I send the package across for it to reach the US on time. As of the moment, the package is still yet to be cleared. The Fedex company called to inform me that I would be given five (5) days for the package to be collected, of which if not collected, it would be returned to Nigeria. All these while, I have been going through hectic periods, borrowing money, taking risks to make sure I accomplish my assignments, of which I know I have not failed to score above average.

The that is in the package is another of the risks I have taken so far. If that cap should be brought back to Nigeria, I do not know how to collect it... leaving it with FedEx guys is a great waste! I spent a lot to get that police cap with the help of the police officer in the choir; I also paid the printer that made the banner a huge sum, not to talk of the materials used! It will be a total waste to leave it there. Worst still, it will/may put one into a very (nice) great trouble of which I would not want... Just a line from you can give me comfort.

I am doing all these things because of your encouragements and your going out of your way to assist a poor soul like me. Since all these silence, I do not know what to tell the members of the choir. I do not know what next to do. Only if you would just send me a line for me to know which way to follow.

However, I hope the producer is faring well. I hope he is back on his feet. Is he still in the UK or has he come back to the US? May the good Lord, with the help of the nurses and doctors, continue to protect him and to heal him.

Sir, I request to leave now. I am highly distressed. Just a line from you will make a great difference. God bless you.

Yours sincerely,

xxxxx xxxxx.

[edit]

Ok, I sent him a long reply, said the goods would just be returned to him as I can't be seen to be getting involved, mentioned to him that I will need a new banner sending on it's own, and he can send the cap/badge via nother courier, more expense for him to send it that way Very Happy, I hope he agrees, if he doesn't go to collect the cap when it's returned out of fear, he will just have to pay his police officer friend to get hold of a new can/badge to send, I bet he bitches about that Laughing, also gave him the secretary of the producers email, she will of course come on to him and I'll see where I can take that if he's interested:

Quote:
Dear xxxxx xxxxx,

Thank you for your email.

Well, xxxxx, I am not best pleased with the outcome of the , as you have said, it is currently on hold at customs in Memphis, and it will be returned to you within 5 days. It seems the problems arose because you placed a high customs valuation of $130 on the shipment, had you said there was no value or that they were low value items, they would have been delivered on the day they were supposed to be delivered, or maybe, Nigeria being Nigeria, the FedEx employees there are trying to pull a fast one to make money out of it, I know exactly what they are like, they try to get blood from a stone, and if they think they can get a fee they will try it on to line their own pockets.

Anyway, I have no idea why you placed such a high valuation on the goods, in the cold light of day, it is a , how in Gods name did you come to such a high customs valuation for those items?

The recipient of the shipment, Chris Gxxxxxxx, is not currently in the US, his mother has fell ill the day before the party, she has suffered a stroke, and he had to urgently leave the US to go to Italy so that he could be by her bedside, I am happy to say that she is doing well and they hope she will make a full recovery, but Chris will be staying there for some time and will be unable to collect the shipment, also, you know my position, I cannot be seen to be giving preferential treatment to someone such as yourself, so it is impossible for me to intervene in the case of the shipment, if I did and it was found out, the House of Representatives and the Senate would have a field day at my expense, so the only option is for the shipment to return to Nigeria.

xxxxx, living in a country like Nigeria, you should know how to play the game when it comes to sending items overseas, even I in my position, do not declare full prices of goods that I may have to send to someone via a courier like FedEx, there is no need to, everyone does it that way, it is not illegal to do so, and in your case, if I was in your shoes, I would not have put any customs valuation on the goods whatsoever, at worst, I would have said , then there would not have been any problems at all with the delivery, the problems are all down to your high $130 valuation.

My friend was quite disappointed about not receiving the banner, I had to tell him I had a special surprise for him and that it was impounded at customs, but in a way, this may have helped us, as I have told him that you are making the banner again with the corrected text and colours, and he was very pleased to hear that.

You need only send the banner next time on it's own with no valuaton on it, if FedEx ask you, simply tell them the banner has no value, as it only cost you $5 for paint and you already had cloth to make it as you made it yourself. You can send the beret and badge seperately, perhaps you could even use a different courier if you don't want FedEx to see you sending the again, I know you have EMS couriers in Nigeria as I have had things sent to me via that company before, that might be another option for you in sending the goods.

On the subject of the producer, whilst he was in the induced coma, he had a slight relapse, there was another build up of fluid on his brain and they had to carry out an emergency operation to release the pressure again, he very nearly died on this occasion, he is still in a coma in intensive care but they are quite confident he will pull through, although there is a chance that he may have suffered some brian damage, early indications from brain scans show no damage at this point, so the prognosis looks good for him, rest assured that he is getting the best nursing care available, if you would like to email his secretary to pass on your good wishes to him, her name is , this is her Yahoo email address:

<snipped>@yahoo.com

I'm sure she would be more than happy to give you updates on the producers progress, she is a real nice lady, if I wasn't a married man I would sure take an interest in her, she has immense beauty and grace about her, a mighty fine woman if ever I saw one.

Sincerely,

Gxxxxx W Bxxx.

GordonBennett
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
he's sounding a bit panicky about the police officers cap being sent back to Nigeria

I'm sure when he mentions it was for GWB the customs people will be totally understanding! What could possibly go wrong? Smile

Purple Flower
Gantz
419Eater is my life

Location: Sitting on the most uncomfortable chair it has ever been my misfortune to own. It numbs my bum :(

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd love to see this blokes face when this all goes tits up Twisted Evil It'll definately be a picture of absolute horror.
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm speechless on this one. bow_down bow_down bow_down bow_down bow_down bow_down

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 2:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeeehhhhhhaaaaaaaaa, the goods that I thought were being returned, have been delivered today, Reprob8 had a phone conversation with the FedEx customs people in the US and explained what was going on, they found it hilarious Laughing, Rep sent me a PM telling me to look in the pictures forum, where I found this topic he had started Very Happy:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=109368

FedEx delivery receipt:

Reprob8's :

The :

This is Reprob8 modelling the beret, doesn't he look cute a cutie BWAHAHAHAHA Laughing

I am still going to ask my lad for a replacement banner with a better yellow colour, instead of that gold colour he used and for the letters spaced correctly, at least he will be happy to hear it was not returned, I will tell him an executive at FedEx was ordered to release the shipment or he would lose his job Laughing

Last edited by Scam Patroller on Tue May 08, 2007 9:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 3:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic