SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

George Bush & the Village People

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 7:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm wondering what Christmas video is planned to spring on them?
"The Nutcracker" (Mugu's In Tights)?? Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, if the various people he has borrowed money and services from twig that he has been had, for a LONG time, and great deal of cash, it'll be The Nutcracker: Mugus Balls in a Vice.

"love ya always!
XXXXX"

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not sure what I am going to ask him to do that's got a Christmas theme, I'm still thinking about that.

He sent Brandie an email today, asking if he can do the video again, instead of starting a new project, as he already has the music for that one, and his funds are drying up, mentions people saying it's 419 stuff again, but he who laughs last, laughs best Laughing:

Quote:
Subject: Important

My Love,

Cool Honey, I didn’t just decide not to reply your Email Ealier.It was a mistake anyway, I have no reason for the mistake but the content of that email you send to me then was more than a shock just as we received our international Passports. Just pardon me for the mistake; I Know you too got the same shock when the Producers said their mind also but let by gone be gone. Lets face the good future. The Bible says, Appologise and you shall be Forgive.

I Always love your Courage My Love, I really understand your effort to give me all the best tracks in the Music and Film Industry which you Earlier promised me. This new project would have been more opportunity for me to prove things right now but HONNEST I don’t know how I can come up for the money for the new project the producers will be sending.It will cost more money again going to the studio for the voicing,paying all the engeneers fees,talk of the shooting editing andall.My Quetion if the will repeated is just because it will cost not much as i have the MUSIC Alreay and will only need to go for the Red Big bus and money for the Fedex.sending

It has been a Hard time for me here all this time especially since the Trip was shifted to Next year. Some friends that has been assisting me are all saying that I am been deceived by the 419 Stuff but I really know what I need in life that he who laughs last laughs best. Because of what Do Really happen here. Most Nigerians always be anxious to know the fate of what they want to commit money for.

I don’t know how you may feel after reading this mail. But I hard to say my feelings out.

My Warmest Regards To You,

Hope to Hear from you again,

All My Love,
xxxxx

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Somehow he�s really a self-motivating lad... Rolling Eyes I guess this year it has just been his fate...actually, SP, you are helping him to develop his stoic skills. Of course HE thinks he will laugh last Laughing

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
The False Italian
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 3:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Scam Patroller wrote:
I'm not sure what I am going to ask him to do that's got a Christmas theme, I'm still thinking about that.

I'd like to see a movie version of this. Laughing
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 3:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It gets closer, and closer. One day reality is going to trump denial, with a >wham<

This guy will hear about this for the balance of his life. Hahahahaha!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I can help but notice that this weekend (I think actually Monday night) the Steelers Banner is due to be on prime-time telly.
Have you let your lad know that his work is about to be seen by millions?

I hope I've got the right weekend. I'll be watching for it.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's been a while since either Brandie or GWB have been in contact with the lad, I wanted to get something for him to do for Christmas, but the lack of a video links to send for him to copy, was not helping matters, so I am going to forget about that, it's too late now anyway.

He sent GWB an email today with the details of all the choir members travelling, again mentions that some of them say he is being 419 scammed Laughing:

Quote:
Subject: THE LIST OF THE MEMBERS OF THE CHOIR.

Your Excellency,

SIR, THIS IS Ixxxxx Mxxxxx: MY YAHOOMAIL ACCOUNT IS HAVING PROBLEMS WITH ATTACHMENTS. I AM USING THIS MEDIUM TO MAKE SURE YOU GOT THIS MAIL.

It has really been long since I read your inspiring mails. I sent a mail on the 12th of November but did not get any reply. I know it must be due to your nemerous engagements. However, below is the names of the members of the choir that will be coming to the US.***** I appologise for the lateness of this list. I would have sent it earlier than now but, there were some of the members whom I wanted to watch very closely to know if they are still interested or if they were just pretending in order to make things difficult for every one. Some of those I srutinized were sent out of the group while some few names were used to replace those of them sent off. The number has reduced to 40 (fourty) instead of the former 46 people. I had to choose the most important ones among the whole lot. There would be no need taking a crowd along when all in the crowd are not important.

However, Brandie sent me a mail a forthnight ago. She wanted to give me another work that involves the christmas season. But, I had to tell her that I am very much incapacitated financially. I had to borrow money to do some of the things I deed the last time I was given a project. To be candid, some of the choir member that I sent away told me categorically that I am involved with 419 scamers; that for how long would I be doing things without seeing the end of the project. While some were asking why we haven't come to the US since we have all gotten our International passports. Some even left on their own. Worst still, some I borrowed money from are on my neck asking for their money since I am still in Nigeria. They thought that by now I would have been away to be able to pay them back their money. But, I know it is impatience and inexposure that is really making them sound so ridiculous. But, at the same time, I am not finding it funny.

Again, Brandie mentioned in her mail that Luther said he wants the choir in the US in the new year. I do not know if there could be a letter of invitation before this time to enable us get the necssary documents ready with your mighty help in the background. Furthermore, it will make all the members of the choir to be rest assured that all are in the safest hands on earth. Nigeria has made her citizens to be existentailists, for them, seeing is believing. Distrust is every where. Most times, one would not blame them. We are praying that very soon things will come to normal and all will live a life worth living.

Furthermore, majority of the members of the choir are dependents. So, it will be something very wonderful if the visa will be issued earlier on so that all will have the time to get themselves very well prepared. All these while, atleast, preparations has been done several times without the commencement of the travels. So, as Luther mentioned the first week of january, it will be very nice if the visa would be issued very soon and the final preparations will be made... the journey begining.

I am still very very grateful to you. I owe you all without any reservations. I know with time I will make sure that I see to it that charity works and donations will be the utmost thing in my agenda to humanity. God will continue to be with you, to lead and guard you in the day and in the night all the days of your life. Amen. I want to read again from you. Your mails are keepsakes. Your are blessed.

Yours sincerely,

Ixxxxx Mxxxxx.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Worst still, some I borrowed money from are on my neck asking for their money since I am still in Nigeria. They thought that by now I would have been away to be able to pay them back their money. But, I know it is impatience and inexposure that is really making them sound so ridiculous. But, at the same time, I am not finding it funny.

Merry Christmas! hahahahahaha!

He still hasn't twigged! Astounding...... He is like a rat in a maze here, and we are all scientists, watching as reality steps closer to trumping fantasy... really outstanding work you have here....

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
But, at the same time, I am not finding it funny.

Well, I'm sure finding it funny! Laughing

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
lottowinner
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

> To be candid, some of the choir member that I sent away told me
> categorically that I am involved with 419 scamers

I know you think I'm paraniod but please put this thread behind a login category. It would be a shame to lose him if he googles 419 & you know what. If you can just drag this out till Bu5h is out of office, I'm sure the next pres will have a different immigration policy <G>.

LW

I want to let you know that every fee you pay to your lawyer here in Nigeria is a scam, And also will advice you to stop dealing with them for your own good. U5M4N 5H4M5UD33N
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been bored with this bait for a while now, it has passed the 1 year mark, and I think I am going to kill the bait now (sort of, maybe).

Brandie was supposed to get back to the lad with a new task/video, but I couldn't find a suitable video clip to send him to make something with a Christmas theme, so I left it and didn't mail him at all, to see if he would get back to Brandie to ask if she was ok due to no mails from her, as she hadn't contacted him for a while, but there have been no emails for her, only the one mail to GWB, so he obviouly doesnt love her, at least that's what Brandie will tell him anyway, so she is finishing with him.

GWB has some more bad news, he has found out he is a scammer, and will call him out on it, email being sent from GWB to laddy tomorrow, I will leave it a couple of days before Brandie mails him.

Last edited by Scam Patroller on Tue Dec 25, 2007 6:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 6:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SP, outstanding work. Dumping him before he completely twigs, hahahaha, and then he will have all those pissed off creditors to dodge.

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 12:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GWB has not sent an email to the lad yet to tell him he knows he is a scamemr, I was holding out to see if he mailed first, and he sent 2 emails today, first one to Brandie, asking if she is still annoyed, well you can imagine she will be after he has not mailed her for so long (last mail to Brandie November 20th), and even worse when GWB ponders about telling her the lad is a scammer Very Happy:

Quote:
Subject:

My Love,

What’s up HONNEY? Is been so long I hear from you. Hope nothing wrong or are you still Annoyed, You Better be not. Time to wish and say hello to Love Ones, Friends and Well Wishers, Time to pray for love ones That God will us to the New Year believing that all our past Efforts must be achieved as we Enter in the New Big Year. Happy New Year In Advance.

I need to hear from you My Love, Your words are more than Courage each time I read from your mail. Out of sight is not out of mind I always tell you. I LOVE YOU ONCE MORE….

With All My Love

xxxxx

This one was sent to GWB:

Quote:
Subject:

Your Excellency

Is been so long I hear from you Sir always love to read from you. Keeping silent for long makes feel as if I am dead there by will never achieve my covenant with God as Earlier let you know when I first Contact you in life (To lift Gods Name above than to Worship Oracle in the Village. Sir Just your Hello to me makes me FEEL okay again

Time to wish and say hello to Love Ones, Friends and Well Wishers, Time to pray for love ones That God will SEE us THROUGH the New Year believing that all our past Efforts must be achieved as we Enter in the New Big Year.

Happy New Year In Advance.

I Will Love to hear from you Sir Your words are more than Courage each time I read from your mail.

Make God Always use you to bless the Whole Word. Always Like Peace to Rule.

May God Strengthens you more to enable you accomplish and your Good wishes for the Charities, which has been our entire wish to dedicate the Fund from the Y, M, C, A Song.

God Father Please make it a Reality

May God Bless You More,

Yours Sincerely

xxxxx xxxxx

The False Italian
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you want to end this bait then please go for the public mega-burn. I'm sure your diligent lad will be able to arrange everything in 2-3 weeks time and I want to see the result in the Nigerian Sun! Laughing
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@SP - No, please don't burn the lad...he loves you still. I'm sure you can dream up new tests of his love for you. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Keep him, SP! Cool

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Could you ask him to do a comedy sketch for you?
Just to keep him occupied, such as a Two Ronnies sketch ( Four candles one would be good)
Or have him take out a big advert in a main US or Nigerian newspaper?

There must be a whole host of things he could be doing rather than scamming.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
slingblade
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 5:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree with SP, just send him a message from GWB stating his Secret Service is reporting him as a 419 scammer and this is all a fraud to swindle money, and end it there.

I would love to see the panic email replies the lad sends.
The False Italian
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A mail is not enough because he can hide this failure from his friends. It must be a public desaster. Twisted Evil

With wayne's excellent webcam tutorial, some videos of GWB during speeches at his desk and clever editing of audio samples we can do a convincing show that could create an enormous fallout. Will GWB declare War on 419?

Remember this?
R.R. wrote:
"My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever. We begin bombing in five minutes."
Yabadabadoo
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This bait will be a classic! I got no work done the day I found it. As GWB has already hinted that 419ers are linked to the War on Terror, how about a friendly warning to your lad that US scientists are preparing a new weapon?
It's well known that the CIA monitors all communications and they have logged the IPs of hundreds of scammers, using satellite technology to pinpoint their geographical location. Did you hear about the explosion in Accra last year? They said it was a gas bottle leak but in fact it was the first launch of the Mini-Cruise missile that homes in on scammer IPs.
GWB suggests that lad should stay away from scammer cafes etc as a major offensive is to be launched any day soon. Of course lad should not tell anyone as GWB wants to kill as many as possible.
NepenthesFreak
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry to necro an old thread, but what ever happened with this one? Did he twig? I didn't see this one in the letters archive.
howardfine
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Damn! This place just gets funnier and funnier!

I have other things I need to do but can't....get....away...from....here.
Must catch up.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ NepenthesFreak, it's funny that you should ask "what ever happened, did he twig", the answer to that is no, I had not heard from the lad since his last email on December 29th, I was then going to write back as GWB to tell him it had been brought to my attention that he is a scammer, but as I was getting bored with the bait, so, rather than burn him or carry on with it, I decided to not bother emailing him again, well I never sent any more emails from GWB or Brandie, then at 7:00am this morning, 2 emails arrived Laughing, this one to GWB:

Quote:
Subject: HAPPY NEW YEAR YOUR EXCELLENCY!

Your Excellency,

I have been down all these while. Even the health of my poor father is detoriating by the day... to the point of death. I will not know what to do, how to carry on, if all my struggles to be someone in life, to make my father enjoy from the success of my hands proove abortive. And to make matters worse, I have not read any of your soul-lifting, encouraging, and great admonitions that no person can give if not you. Time without number, I have dragged myself to the cafe hoping to hear from you... nothing!

I do not know if my problems are my own health, or that of my father or even the fact that I have not heard from you all these while. The whole thing is compounding into a nightmare. Most times I just take it that it was your numerous engagements that is making you to allow me to die off. But, still, I hope I will hear from you this time. I hope you will allow me to read those encouraging words of yours. Please, Sir, do not let me grow bunkers. A line from you will surely do the magic if not the miracle.

Sir, I want to wish you again, HAPPY NEW YEAR! Even if the year is already one month old and that I have done that earlier in the month. I hope work will enable you to write me a line. The Good Lord will continue to protect you in all your endevours. You have already written your name in history and so it shall remain.

I once read over the papers that the vice president's wing(office) of the white house was caught by fire although it was arrested as soon as it started with no one hurt. The Lord will continue to protect you. You
are blessed. You will remain blessed.

Till I hear from you.

Yours sincerely,

xxxxx xxxxx.

This one to Brandie:

Quote:
Subject: QUITE A LONG TIME.... SO PAINFUL!

My Love,

I don't want to believe that you wanted to retaliate by keeping mute all these while. The time I couldn't write you was because of certian circumstances beyond my control as at that time. Things were so jamb-packed for me... to the extent that to concentrate was a very
hectic task. I sent you some mails afterwards (including my new year wishes) but you never replied me. All these while I have not been feeling so fine. However, I am geting myself now.

Well, if you are still annoyed that I didn't write to you then, just ease the anger and let's talk of our future. Even the reply I gave concerning the project you were about talking about in the mail you sent last, that I didn't favourably reply to, was becauseof the state of my mind then. Now, I know and feel better. Just allow things to flow.

How was your xmas celebrations? How did you usher in the new year? I hope every body around you really had a good time. How is Luther? He should have resumed work by now. Extend my new year greetings to every one once again. Lol.

I really want to read your mail(s) again. I really want to know if you are okay. I really want to hear from my love, my heart ... my lifeline! Do not keep me in such a great agony, suspence and bitterness. Remember you said you love me. If things were to be okay for me over here, I wouldn't have kept silent all these while. However, with you by my side, I will surely bounce back again. So, my Love, do reply to this mail and tell me what next to do.

I still love you as ever. Untill I see your reply.

With all my love,

xxxx.

Last edited by Scam Patroller on Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic