SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

George Bush & the Village People

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

let me know if "Brandie" needs to call him.... My # comes up as "unknown" to the scammers

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 5:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That Steelers banner is outrageously beautiful!! I hope the people who made it got paid - and I hope they frag the lad's ass when it all goes wrong!! Twisted Evil

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Click here to support 419Eater.com
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love the banner (even though I am a Packers fan).

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have just this minute received a lengthy email from my lad, asking if the banners were ok, and in particular, he gives all the details to the president about Brandie asking him for naked photos Shocked Laughing, I was wondering if he would dare to bring that subject up.

Part of what he says is, I had to reply to let her know that I am very single because of some personal reasons ( which I told you of earlier on when I was telling you what I want to be in life), now I was lead to believe by him that he was engaged to a woman in his choir, so I don't know what he is referring to with what he said he told me earlier, when I reply to him, I will mention that he told me he was engaged, so why did he tell Brandie he was single, I guess I better bring up that Brandie is the producers god daughter to further worry him Laughing.

He also mentions about 419 in response to what I said about it, and and possibly hints he was in to it, he did say to me a long time ago that he had done illegal things, anyway, the email:

Quote:
Subject: I HOPE THEY ARE OKAY!

Your Excellency,

Thank you for your email.

I would have replied earlier than now. I wanted to make sure that the package arrives safely. I tracked it and it shows that it was delivered safely. Were the banners okay this time around? I hope they achieved the purpose they were meant for... especially, the new couples! I mean the cowbell joke! The Lord will increase their love and give them a long blessed union.

Sir, as you said in your email, the dust is still yet to settle. Before Obasanjo left the office of the Presidency, he increased the price of gasoline, sold two(2) refinaries to a particular business man. This has increased the suffering of the masses the more. There are long ques at the filling stations. Transportation fares have increased, at least, 60%. Every one was expecting the New President to reverse the price of the gasoline but, up till now he has not done that. We pray he does so.... It is really making things difficult for the poor masses. This is one major thing that make most young men over here to get into crime of all sort especially 419 scams mails.

I thank God for one thing. I resolved within myself to stop anything that is not a legal way to make money. I have discovered that the hard way has most times become the only way. I have told you, Sir, in my earlier mails how I indulged in some crimes myself to survive! But, I have come to find out that such means of survival can not, will never give one peace of mind. How can one feed well but can not sleep soundly? How can one seem to have a wonderful wellbeing when the one can not but live in a shadow, always looking over the shoulders, always getting ready to be on the run at the slightest sight of a police officer.

Truelly, the coming of EFCC and other fraud Dictating angencies has really made most of the fraudstars to leave that worthless life. Though, there are some who would rather die than leave fraud alone. And they will surely be caught. Truelly, this particular crime(419) has spoilt the name of Nigeria Internationally. Even those in the government are making things worse. May God continue to guard us. I am very optimistic that one day, a real Leader will emerge in this country Nigeria who will be very sensitive to the plies/cries of the poor masses. A country that is blessed in all things, naturally and otherwise, but grossly mismanaged, maladministrated. One day... just one day... my fellow poor Nigerians shall know peace, eat well, dress well, be educated and be able to compete with their counterparts all over the world. By the special grace of God, it shall come to pass.

Sir, there is something I would like to bring to your notice. You gave me the email address of the secretary of the producer so that I would be able to be getting information concerning the wellbeing of the producer. I was very formal in my first mail I sent to her. But, on replying, she told me that she is very much in love with me; that she likes all the work that I have done so far; that she would like if I marry her; that she hopes I do not have a girlfriend or wife already and that she would be heartbroken if I am engaged already.

I replied her asking of the welfare of Lxxxxx without talking much on the questions she asked. In her next mail, she insisted that I answer the questions she asked in her previous mail. Moreover, she attached her nude pictures to the mail! I had to reply to let her know that I am very single because of some personal reasons ( which I told you of earlier on when I was telling you what I want to be in life); that since she is declaring her love for me, and working with my producer, she should endevour to see that the production of the music is a great success.

And concerning marriage, by the time we get to see in the US, I will allow her be the mother of my children. She now replied that I should send her my nude pictures. I gave her the reasons why I wouldn't do such, telling her to be patient since we are going to see in the US. She became very indignant. She then told me of her ex-boyfriend whom Lxxxxx made to suffer because the boy used and dumped her, that that would be my fate if I dont sent my naked photos to her... that she always gets what she wants!

Futhermore, precisely yesterday, she sent me another mail giving me till thursday to reply her mail with the naked pictures attached or she will tell Lxxxxx to cancel my music production with him; that Lxxxxx thinks the world of her. She even went futher to tell me that I shouldn't try to do any computer image graphing, that she is a trained computer image graphist.

Sir, I have told you all about myself. I have stayed single all these years because I wanted a different lifestyle altogether. I saw all that is happening now as a devine intervention. I thought that the God that is opening this avenue to me will also bring it to fulfilment. I never had the mind to use and dump anyone. I see it that, if she loves me as she said, why wouldn't I just settle down and live a meaningful life in the remaining days of my life. But, the way she is sounding now... I don't know.

I have told her that I use the public computer to send and recieve mail. She wouldn't even mind if other girls should see my nakedness. We the Africans do not show our bodies to the public to show love. I have given her my word, and MY WORD IS MY BOND. I don not know what else
to say here. Sir, you are my witness in this issue.

Futhermore, Sir, very soon I will send you the names of those that will replace the deleted names. I will also send the names to be deleted from the list. I just want to make sure that those to replace these impatient ones will/must be of good conduct. It is not something I will have to do in a rush. They will also be able to learn as fast as possible to cover most, if not all, of the things we have done so far. I will send in the names very soon.

I know I have taken much of your time. But, I have to be very verbous to tell you all that is at the moment... especially that concerning Brandie. In her mail, she didn't tell me how the producer is faring. I hope he is doing fine. Has he gone back to the US?

May the good Lord keep you as always. Till I hear from you.

Your sincerely,

xxxxx xxxxx.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, George has to stay above all this tawdry sex stuff, after all he is the president. But he could perhaps make a political analogy and talk about the tradeoffs and compromises that people sometimes must make in life. Since Brandie is the producer's goddaughter and she does have some power over his decisions, perhaps the lad should look closely at the cost/benefit ratio and decide whether he should compromise his high moral standards in order to advance his career. This way George could prod him without coming right out and yelling "send the gol-durn pictures of your dick, for crying out loud!"

Just my 2c! Very Happy

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ You can be sure that GWB will not tell him to "send the gol-durn pictures of your dick, for crying out loud!" Laughing

I will pass it off to Brandie by explaining to him that, whilst the producer is a very good friend of mine, with Brandie being his god daughter, she will have far more leverage over him, and he is very over protective of her, I will also tell him that I told Brandie that he is engaged to an African girl, then Brandie will mail him saying she has been told about his fiancee in the choir, and the only way she will not tell the producer about him playing her, is if he sends the naked photos that she yearns to see, only then will she believe he is not with someone else Twisted Evil

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Brilliantly evil, I would expect no less! Twisted Evil Very Happy

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

Safari x 16:
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
MY WORD IS MY BOND

You are baiting Arthur Daley? or is it Del Boy?

Did you notice on the Steelers banner that the 'n' in 'need' appeared to be back to front? (and in lower case)

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ You know what, you're right, what a tit, I guess he will have to do it again, at least I will ask him to anyway Twisted Evil

TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Sir, I have told you all about myself. I have stayed single all these years because I wanted a different lifestyle altogether.

Is he trying to say that he doesn't like women?

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Isn't it supposed to be a cultural taboo and bad luck if a man looks at a photo of a naked woman and then does not send one back? Maybe GWB should be panicky at first and say - You didn't open the picture and look? Please tell me you didn't look at the picture of Brandie. My son, if you have seen her nakedness, and not shown her yours, it is a great sin and it is bad luck. The spirits of darkness will rein and we will be the losers. Please tell me you have not looked at her nakedness.

Go on to say that it would be worse if he has looked at her nakedness and had thoughts of sex. Say that you are cursed if a woman sends you har naked photos and you look at them and do not reply with yours. Say that until he has resolved this issue with Brandie, he will have bad luck - - and he doesn't get involved in immoral issues....

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok then, the president and his friend are not to happy about the mistakes on the banner, he has been asked to make the banner again Twisted Evil, I also replied to the subject of Brandie and the photos, I advised him that if I was in his shoes, I would send the photos she wants, I also said Brandie was Luthers goddaughter, that will do his head in Laughing:

Quote:
Dear xxxxx xxxxx,

Thank you for your email.

xxxxx, with regards to the , I have no idea how you managed it, but despite saying you were going to do a professional job on it, and spending a lot of time on the banner, you still made 2 big errors in the spelling of one of the words.

I have sent you a photo of the banner spread out on the floor, you can see that the first letter of every word has a large capital letter, except for where you made the mistakes, look at the letter "N" in the word "Need", you have made 2 mistakes, firstly, the letter "N" is much smaller than the other capital letters, it's the same size as the lowercase letters, secondly, the letter "N" is back to front, how in God's name did you make such simple mistakes as those?

Both myself and my friend are very unhappy at the mistakes you made, more so since you also ruined the first banner with other mistakes, you are making me look bad in front of people, the mistakes spoil the whole look of banner, you had so much time to do this, it was a simple case of spelling a word correctly and you still got it wrong, do you not bother to proof read words before you finish them? You really need to make the Steelers banner again!

xxxxx, what is this other thing you are telling me about Brandie, let me get something straight with you, when you first contacted me, you told me that you had a fiancee who was a member of your choir, and at no point since, have you told me that you had split up with your fiancee, now you are telling Brandie that you are single, want to marry her and have children with her.

You mention that Brandie sent you her naked photo and that she asked you to send her your naked photo in return, well it is quite apparent that you have got yourself in to quite a bit of trouble with this, I know Brandie used to be a model, and yes, I have seen her modelling photos before, but it looks to me that you are getting yourself in to a whole heap of trouble over this, for instance, although Luther is a very good friend of mine, Brandie is his goddaughter and he is very over protective of her, now your problem is, if Brandie sent you her naked photo and asked to see yours, and if you don't send it to her, heaven only knows what she will say to Luther about that.

I am aware of what happened to her ex partner, Luther destroyed any chance he had of a career in music, I did talk to Brandie about it at the time, I advised her to give her ex a second chance, but she would not listen, she is a very headstrong woman, and once she gets something in her head, there is no changing her mind.

The way I see it is this, and believe me, xxxx, I don't like saying this one bit, but if you don't send her your photos, then in all honesty, she will tell Luther and he will drop you straight away and find a replacement group, that's exactly what will happen, trust me, I saw it happen with her ex partner and there is nothing I can do to stop Brandie, and what makes matters worse is this, before I received your latest email, Brandie had emailed me asking about you, what you were like, are you married and other general questions, and without knowing you had told her you were single, I told Brandie that you had a fiancee in your church choir.

So, can you imagine how hurt and angry she will be when she reads my email saying that, you know what she will do don't you, she will tell Luther straight away, so what I suggest you do is, email Brandie as soon as you receive this email from me, explain to her that you are very sorry for lieing to her, or tell her that you no longer have a fiancee, and if the only way you get out of this is to send her your naked photos, then that is exactly what you will have to do, if it's any consolation to you, if I was in your shoes right now, I would send my photos just to keep things from falling apart!

I never thought for one minute that we would be talking about naked photos, this is not a topic of conversation that I normally talk about. From the outset, you have shown me that you are a man that gets the job done, admittedly, you make mistakes on banners, lots of them, but your heart is in the right place and you are loyal to me, I just wish there was something I could do to help in the photos matter, but as I have said, Brandie is Luther's goddaughter, and Luther will try to destroy any man who tries to play with her affections.

So again, as much as it hurts me to say it, you should just find a way to send her the photos she wants from you, otherwise the outcome will not be pretty, you have put so much work in to this, make sure you don't fall at the final hurdle, and what will your choir think of this if ruined their hopes of going to the US, I can imagine they would not be too happy with you for ruining everything, at the end of the day, xxxxx, what you do is your choice and it is something you will have to live with, one final thing I will say to you is this, if you want this record deal, and you truly want to be with Brandie, get married and make a family with her, then I think there is only one thing you can do to make her know that you do want her and no other woman, that will mean you sending her your photos, looking at it in the cold light of day, we all have to do things to keep the peace, I would do the same in your shoes, but ultimately, the choice is yours and nobody else's!

Sincerely,

Gxxxxx W Bxxx.

Last edited by Scam Patroller on Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't wait to see how he handles that one! Great email, SP! Laughing

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He should not be too upset, he simply screwed it up. Razz

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad has replied, from what I read, it seems his fiancee left him because she ran out of patience waiting for him when he was concentrating on this record gig Laughing, although I hadn't been writing to him for very long at that point, so she went to her village for x-mas and got engaged to a wealthy man while she was away BWAHAHAHAHA, he is sorry about the mistake on the banner and will make a new one, he will be mailing Brandie tomorrow, of course, Brandie will not believe a word of what he said about being single now and will demand his naked photos or she will tell Luther that the lad is a user and a loser Twisted Evil:

Quote:
Subject: IN ALL SINCERERITY!!!

Your Excellency,

I thank you very much for your Email.

First and foremost, I want to appologise for the mistake in the banner. It was truelly an over sight on my part. I don't like giving excuses when something goes wrong in my share carelessness! I, to be candid, out of haste to beat time(the situation in the country as of then was not all that conducive) I didn't proof-read the out come of that particular banner. It was the '' banner that I proof-read. I thought that the printer having done the job before would have followed instructions to the latter. I am truelly sorry for the embarrassment that would have caused you and your friends. I am truely sorry. It is very unlike me. Remember, in the first time, I told you where to expect the wrong placements. I will have to sit tight with that printer this time around and make sure that no mistake of any kind is done. I pomise!

Sir, in all sincererity, what I told you earlier on about my having a fiancee is true. But, when I got your mail in January this year (you wrote me precisly on the 23rd of December, 2006) (damn, I didn't realise that in a couple of weeks time I will have been baiting him for 6 months Smile), my ex-fiancee travelled to the village to celebrate the Christmas holidays with her people. I was later to find out that while I was exchanging mail with you, she has already gotten engaged with one wealthy fellow she met in her home town. I was very disheartened by this. I still begged her after she came back to Lagos and told her what God has opened for me, but, she told me that she had had patience enough; that she cannot wait any longer; that she is a woman and not getting any yonger.

I was really very disturbed about this. But, by then I was very much engrossed with the rehearsals and recordings, so I had to take it as God's will. I even saw it that she might be the one that was blocking my way all these while. Why was it that when I got this opening was when she abandoned me for a wealthy man. I have no money, but, I know that I will be great in the future. This made me to put more energy in the work at hand. We didn't go back to that issue agian. That was why I didn't tell you about that.

So, Sir, what I told Brandie was the real truth. I wouldn't have to go into telling her that ... though that was a mistake on my part. But, as it is now, Sir, I am very single. The God in heaven is my witness. The only girl I had in mind to marry left me for money in the name of getting married early enough. I wouldn't have to lie. I wouldn't want anythng that will bring me unhappiness. Sir, I saw this as a divine intervention. She (my fiancee) left me in the cold and another woman who is better placed, who is interested in what will bring me progress, exposure, development, came along to tell me how she feels for me. I truelly see this as the hand of God. The only thing is that she thought that I was not telling her the truth.

There is no hiding place for me. Is it not to her and her country that I am coming to. I have really suffered all these years. I wouldn't want to be seen as a lier. No! I am not. If she would accept my word, then, MY WORD IS MY BOND. I never told her to send me a naked picture of hers... she did that at her own accord. The mails she sent were all filled with how she feels for me. I have only seen her pictures but, she has watched me do things in the vidoe I sent across to Luther. She has heard the sound of my voice. I would say she knows me better than I know her. She shouldn't be too hard. Things will work out well.

Sir, if only you would tell her all that I said here, I will be very grateful. I will send her a mail tommorow when I see your reply. The cafe I am working in are about to close for the day. She shouldn't be very angry with me. (oh I think she will be angry with you) It was just a gap in communication.

I will see to the banner and send it across as soon as possible. Tell your friend that I will have to send him the real banner with the correct wordings on it as soon as possible. I am very soory for my carelessness. May the good Lord bless you as always. Till I hear from you.

Yours sincerely,

xxxxx xxxxx.

KavinaMeliamne
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am new to the site, but man, that was fantastic. Great job SB and keep up the good work!
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Whoa, Mister Scam Patroller, you are your pet�s true nightmare... GREAT WORK !!!!!!!!!
I believe his ex-financ�e is more prudent than the producer...but it�s good she ran away because we readers don�t want anybody clever distracting him from his "soon to be successful" way of life Very Happy
GREAT GREAT WORK, Mister S.P.!!!! Your story line is irresistible!

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
paragodmedic
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 11:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Me bad. Me do better. I pomise.

What a maroon. Great job. This would make a great comedy movie, except for the painful end.

Keep up the great work - can you keep this going for a full year?

Huzzah!

Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 11:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Note to Reprob8 ;

You'll need an even bigger trophy room!

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
paragodmedic
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 11:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Scam Patroller, I went back to read the first message, and found a small problem. This boy is aging very fast at the rate of approximately one year a month.

Jan 27th posting he refers to himself as "I AM 33 YEARS OLD, SINGLE AND POOR" while on May 27, he tells Brandie he is "38 years old."

Maybe Brandie talks to GWB and this slips out, resulting in problems either with the visa or with Brandie. "What a tangled web we weave when we first try to deceive."

Enjoying this more than ever now

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 11:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ Good spot, didn't notice the ages, that will cause problems for him somewhere along the line, he can't even claim it's a typing error, if he had said 32 or 34 maybe he could have got away with that, but you don't accidentally hit a key 5 keys along do you, cheers for pointing that out, why do they even have to bother lieing about their ages Rolling Eyes

[edit]

I have replied to the lad, told him that I have done what I can, but Brandie wont believe it, it will be best if he emails her himself to try and sort it out, or at worst, send her the photos to placate her if that's all she will accept to believe he is single and loves only her:

Quote:
Dear xxxxx xxxxx,

Thank you for your swift reply.

I appreciate your efforts in the banner making, although, I was quite embarrassed in front of people when the mistakes were spotted, it's not good for my reputation when things like that happen, I trust that you will fully oversee the production of the next banner to make sure that the printer makes no mistakes!

On the subject of Brandie, I have had contact with her today, I forwarded the pertinent details from your email to her, she has replied and she does not believe much of what you said, it would be far better for you to contact her via email yourself, I am not sure that a man in my position should be getting involved in talk about naked photos, this is something that you and Brandie have to settle between yourselves.

I tried my best to get her to change her mind about the photos that she wants from you, but as before with her ex partner, she would not listen to me, she is adamant that if you do not send her the photos of yourself, she will tell Luther that you are using her and he will cancel your record deal. It is important that you email her as soon as possible, because at the moment, I really can't see a way out of this for you, it might come down to you having to send your photos to placate her, it's probably the only way she will believe that you are single and want to be with her.

Sincerely,

Gxxxxx W Bxxx.

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He has sent Brandie a very long email, near the end, he says, if I still want his naked photos, my wish is his command, he will do them Very Happy, this lad is going to be in so much pain when this finishes BWAHAHAHAHA Twisted Evil

Quote:
Subject: DO NOT BE ANGRY!

My Dear Love,

I know you are very angry about so many things. I know that all that we are talking about here really lies on TRUST. I do not know how to let you know that all that I am telling you is nothing but the truth and the whole truth. I came to know that you were told that I have a fiancee and at the same time I am telling you that I love you, moreso, that I will marry you. I should have told you things before now. I wouldn't have let you hear things about me from another person. Anyhow that may be, the information you were told where right to a certian extent.

However, the truth of the matter is: Mr. President mailed me that he told you that I have a fiancee. Yes! I HAD a fiancee. I had a fiancee who abandoned me this january for a wealthy man. When I was discussing with Mr. President, I told him all about myself. I told him I have a fiancee who is in the same choir with me. But, when I was saying this in January, I never knew that the girl in question was having her engagement performed in her village that she went to during the christmas holidays. I never knew that the girl has lost patience with me. I never knew that all these while she has her eyes on money... knowing that I do not have money, she opted to go with a wealthy man whom she thinks will take care of her.

I came to know in the third week of February. I begged her to stay with me. I told her how things are opening up for me. I told her of this recording business. She just told me that she has lost her patience with me; that she is no longer getting yonger. Moreover, the man has all that it takes to look after her. This really gave me a lot of concern. I was very disheartened. But, by then I was very busy with the rehearsals and the recordings. I had to console myself by putting more effort in the job at hand. I know if I should do this music thing so well, I will be in a better position to choose any girl that I love to be my wife or I will go ahead to my initial bible school and be a pastor.

See, Love, by the time this was hapening, the discussions I was having with Mr. President were no more on purely personal basis. We were talking about the music, the making of the costumes, the rehearsals,
the sending of the names of the choir members etc. I didn't tell him this latest development. That is why he told you what I told him earlier on. Remember, I told you in my mail that I am single due to some personal reasons. So, Love, I never wanted in any way to use you nor to lie to you. Moreover, I have no hiding place. Is it not to your country I am coming?

Is it not to you that I am coming? I do not know.... you had your own experience about men, but, I have gotten my own share of that cake from a girl. If not that I put my mind into what I was doing and was always in the company of my group doing the YMCA song, I would have broken down. (see, I did him a favour, he would have had a breakdown if not for me Laughing) How am I sure you will not break my heart at the long run? (oh dear, his heart will be shattered Laughing) Things of the heart are always very delicate indeed. How am I sure with the way you are angry with me that you will not break my heart? Here in Nigeria, we men are brought up to know how to bear pain. But, two shots at the heart from two girls within a space of four months can make a man grow bunkers no matter the shoke-bearing-installations imput in him. (WTF, bunkers, shoke bearing-installations, maybe he means bonkers, not sure of the other thing Confused Laughing) Since you sent me that mail, I have not been really myself.

See, I thought that you are just God sent! I thought that your coming into my life was a divine intervention. I dated my ex-girlfriend for four(4) solid years and nothing spetacular happened in my life. When something actually started to happen was when she left me for another man... at the eve of my being someone. I saw it that your coming was just God's hand. You are a girl who is very much interested in what will change my being, who has given me her soul and body, who is ready to have me come what may... that is, if you still love me as you are becoming so hard on me! I have given you my word and I AM NOT GOING BACK ON IT. I see this recording as a divine favour God is giving me and you are the sweetest part of that gift. Using and dumping you is as well as I dieing and buring myself. I mean all that I say here. I really mean them!!!

The only thing I ask of you is: Is there any other thing I can do to show/tell you that I mean all that I told you. It is not that I am giving excuses, but, what is greatly incapacitating me in sending my nude pictures to you is that it entails a lot of exposure. I don't have a camera; someone will take the photos. I will have to masturbate to make my 6.3 inches boy to stand? Some one will scan the pictures... God! I am well brought up in the religious way. I just want you to read through this mail after which if you still insist... well... Your wish is my command. I want you to be happy. I want happiness myself. I don't want anything that will make anyone to be unhappy. I have really surffered in life. I know what it took me to get the YMCA project to the state it is now. But, if this is the way you want to throw it into the gutters, well... To God be the glory! Just tell me what your mind is and what you want me to do.

My Love, to answer your questions. I rarely go clubbing, I smoke cigarettes but not a chain smoker, I have not taken any hard drugs before. I am the religious type. We in Africa are very religious. We pray a lot and are also hard working only that our government maladministrate a lot thus making things very hard for the poor masses. I also drum real good, even better on the conga drums than in singing and dancing.

This is the number you requested: +234-803xxxxxxx. If I can speak with you on phone, I will be well pleased. You have heard my voice in the video, I have not heard yours. It will be mighty good if I hear your voice and see how sweet it sounds.

Are you still in the Uk or have you gone back to the US? How is Luther doing? Is he still in the UK? I hope he is faring very well. By that end of June you asked, we shall be ready for Luther. I know this will be possible by the time you have told me your mind.... insisting/standing where you were... that is, the photos or telling me more sweeter things that we should be telling each other.

My Love, please, I shouldn't be telling you this but, do not put a knife into my heart. A girl has done that once. The wounds have not healed yet... very fresh indeed. Even to talk about it pains so much. I am trusting you wouldn't do to me what you are fearing I will do to you. The world is filled with hatred, mistrust and mischief. I have given you all that you want... just tell me your mind, that is, what should be done next! Remember, in all these, do not be angry.

Truth and Trust is what should be our shield. I want you to be my comfort... I really have come to love you more: A WOMAN OF SUBSTANCE!!!

Till I hear from you.

With all my Love,

xxxx.

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Brandie has sent the lad a reply, she pretty much ignored all of what he said, she is only interested in getting his photos, after all, his wish is my command Very Happy:

Quote:
Hiya baby,

I have read your email twice over, and I am still very annoyed with you, I told you I wanted your photos by today, Thursday, instead of that you have sent me a long email rambling on about things, I said I wanted your photos, and in your email you said, my wish is your command if I still want them, well yes I do still want to see them, damn right I do honey.

Like your ex fiancee, as you call her, I am also losing patience with you right now, you need to get your finger out and send me the photos, I will not wait as long as your ex did, I have little or no patience, I hate waiting for things, I want to see you in all your naked glory.

Just to refresh your memory, this is what I want from you, I want to see a full length head to toe photo of you when you are soft, and I want the same full length head to toe photo of you with your big boy fully erect, I would also like to see you lying naked on your bed to get an idea of your size compared to my bed, as I might need to buy a bigger king size bed for the both of us.

You need to reply to me straight away and tell me when you are planning on sending me your photos, once I have seen you, I will know for real that you are single and only have eyes for sweet little old me, you can be sure to receive a phone call from me after that.

Luther is still doing well, the doctors have said he cannot travel yet as there is still some slight brain swelling, what they have said is, he can go back to the US possibly before June 15th, he wants me to stay here with him for the time being, so we could return any time up to that date depending on what the doctors say if he is fit to return earlier.

LOVE YOU ALWAYS

All My Love,

Brandie

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

boxer great great great!! command him!!! Twisted Evil
Great God, this guy IS stupid Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
GordonBennett
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Given that you are going to force us to look at a picture of a naked Nigerian, could you at least tell him to hang weights on it as a measure of his manliness? (Anything over two kilos is super-dong? And if the weights slip, tie them on tighter?) Then at least I won't have to go and poke my eyes out afterwards. Ta.

Purple Flower
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic