SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

George Bush & the Village People

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When the truth comes out, this lad is going to get such a kicking from the people he's got involved in all these videos! Pity we won't get a tape of that!!!

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 5:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Front row seats with popcorn and coronas.
It's on me!

I'll get dressed!

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari

Last edited by Corona on Thu Oct 18, 2007 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 5:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh dear, this will mean another short night for me...full of expectations...whoopie!

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Shiver Metimbers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have the video in my possession now and am just converting it from VHS to Internet friendly. Should be uploaded in about 1/2 hour or so(ish).

----------------------------------
Shiver's scammer trophies.
Shiver Metimbers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, the video is available for download here (9.5 meg zipped WMV). Lip-sync crappiness is his fault, not mine!

I'm busy uploading a YouTube version also. Link will appear here shortly.

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cheers Shiv, shame about the lip syncing, lads can't get anything right can they Rolling Eyes, at least he had to shell out to hire a big red bus for it, though Laughing

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Shiver Metimbers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can fix the lip sync problem if you want, though whether it is worth it is up to you!

YouTube version now up:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ey9gfxPM3Xs

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wouldn't bother Shiv, unless it's quick and easy to do it?

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 8:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL! Most Excellent!

They should have done it 'Young Ones' style and driven through a hoarding of Sir Cliff Richards and over the edge of a cliff in the end.

I will keep an eye on the local news to see if any buses got 'borrowed' recently.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey

Last edited by Roycropper on Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:57 am; edited 1 time in total
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahahahahahaha! Well, he definitely got a red bus......

He is so firked when the whole thing collapses. What a fantasy world he lives in!

What does Brandie say? How about His Eminence?

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

happy crowd beers! bow_down Laughing

Absolutely great! He's been slapped down so much recently that I think it's time for Brandie and GW to give him a hearty pat on the back for his efforts, and build up his hopes again. That will make the fall all the more painful. Twisted Evil

This is one bait where I really am eager to see him burned. He's going to be destroyed.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

happy crowd

He can't sing worth a darn. Laughing

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, kind of like an accident on the highway... you know you should just turn your head, but damn, it's so hideous you can't help but watch! Too bad the number on the back of the bus wasn't '419'. Wink

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Do you know what I was thinking of doing, right at the end when GWB finishes with him, GWB could mail him in all caps with lad words in the email, and come right out and say that he is also a lad from Lagos doing a GWB format on magas Laughing, and because the lad pretending to be GWB is skint and can't afford to get videos made, he thought he would get another lad to make the videos for him by pretending to be GWB, because a maga asked the GWB lad to send some videos to them.

That would do his head in even more thinking it was another lad he had been emailing with all the time, plus if we can get hold of another lads real address in Lagos, there could be some fisty cuffs if the address was shared with this lad, not sure yet, just day dreaming Laughing Laughing

Last edited by Scam Patroller on Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:26 am; edited 1 time in total
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 12:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahaaaha! Keep him on the hook until he twigs, though, then drop the bomb on him that you are a scarmer! That is brilliant!

Hard to believe this guy keeps at it, month after unrewarding month....

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 12:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Top drawer stuff. Excellent baiting.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
The False Italian
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hekate wrote:
When the truth comes out, this lad is going to get such a kicking from the people he's got involved in all these videos! Pity we won't get a tape of that!!!

And that's why I'm in favor of a mega-burn in front of a live webcam.

Let the mugu install Skype or YIM on a recent computer with a fast internet connection, big monitor (or beamer), good speakers, microphone and webcam (pointed at the audience) so that he can hold a public video conference with The Shrub. A tech guy from the WH can help with with the setup to test it and prevent nasty audio feedback loops. He must invite all people ever involved in the bait, their families, the pastor, mayor, local police chief, journalists and whatever. And then burn him with a Shrub soundboard while they all watch.

With a bit of luck they will forget to turn off the computer during the resulting chaos. Please tape the chop.
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 5:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Whoregay Brush. Nice! Meet you in Crawdad, Taxass. Yee Haww! Golly Gee Wilickers, Chew Spit and a big ol' hat!

(Running away).

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 5:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great video! Very Happy

I think the best burn would be to safari the lad and his entourage somewhere distant and then leave them stranded and do the fake lad burn. That would be monumentous!

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up
I haven't read all the thread, but if you want him to tape it for a _third_ time, perhaps mention that it's obvious he's not really driving the bus when the camera is on him? Everybody likes the video, but it's missing the realism of going on a summer holiday because of that? Nothing like making your lad feel payday is one step away if they do just one small thing.

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 10:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad sent emails to Brandie and GWB today, I have been letting him sweat for a bit, and the suspense is killing him, at least he likes the look of the bed photo that Brandie sent him Laughing:

Quote:
Subject: THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING!

My Love,

The last mail I sent to you was to inform you of the finished remake of the musicals of the package I sent to the UK. I thougth by now you would have confirm the reception of the package. I had been busy over here puting a lot of things together in preparation for the trip to join you in the US. I would have been more happy if you had sent me a mail by now so that I will know what next to do. Please, I want to hear from you as soon as possible.

However, I was so tired the day I sent my last mail to you. I would have mentioned the bed you ordered for us.I saw it in the photo you sent. It looks great. I only hope you dont fall in love with those huge designed 'pounders' around the bed when I am not around you... If I should notice that... I will change the bed with immediate effect!!! Got that?

Anyways, all that you wrote in the mail were just very okay but, you will have to tell me what is actually happening over there and in the UK. I will like and appreciate it so well if you tell me how they accepted the remake of the video of the . I want to know that I have now not let anyone down. I want to know that the time has come for me to join my lifeline forever... please, the suspense is killing. I was also expecting to hear your wonderful melodious voice over the miles, none came. I was hoping to read your everconsoling mail, none came... the suspense is killing.

Till I hear from you My Love. Till I hear from you. I still love you more than you can ever think of.

With all my love,

xxxx.

Just letting GWB know the banner was delivered.

Quote:
Subject: THE BANNER HAS BEEN DELIVERED!

Your Excellency,

Your busy shedules must be the reason behind the delay in your much awaited reply to my last email to you. I just want to let you know, Sir, that the banner has been delivered to the Uk address as I was instructed.

I am also waiting very much ansciously to hear from you.

May the Good Lord continue to bless you.

Yours sincerely,

xxxxx xxxxx.

Brandie has replied to him, knowing he wasn't driving the bus, I thought I would twist the knife a bit and tell him that I hoped he was driving the bus whilst singing, instead of it standing stationary Laughing:

Quote:
Hiya baby,

I tracked the package and saw it was delivered, I emailed the producer over there, but he was away for a few days on a break, and only just got back to me this morning, he said he will be sending us a copy of the new video you made, he has not viewed it yet either.

I just hope that it was a proper big red bus that you used, but more importantly, that you were actually driving it along whilst you were singing, because when you made the other video using the van, all the bits with you singing were done with the van not moving, it was just you sitting their motionless, and they really wanted to see you driving and singing at the same time, so I hope you did that this time, otherwise there will be a lot of angry producers wanting your blood if you fucked it up again at the second attempt.

Honey, how often do you go skiing? Because guess what, yesterday, I was looking at properties so we can have a winter home in , they have great skiing there during the winter months, it's one of the most beautiful places on earth, it's so friggin cool there, and so it should be for just over $860,000 dollars, that's how much the home is that I liked in the mountains, so I bought it, actually, when I say that I bought it, that's not completely true, I ordered it in your name and all you need to do is pay for it when you arrive here, honestly baby, you will so like it in that place, you must ski a lot in Africa, you get loads of snow there don't you, I saw pictures of Africa on tv and it showed Mount Everest, did you ever ski down that mountain?

Hey you, the bed stays, I will think of those huge designed pounders when you make love to me, well until you see the plastic surgeon to get rid of that sad excuse of a small dick you have at the moment, as you wont be able to pleasure me properly with your tiny thing, I will need to use my imagination Smile

I will get back to you as soon as I have viewed the video.

Hope to hear from you again soon babe.

LOVE YOU ALWAYS

All My Love,

Brandie.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 10:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He is scared that Brandy might feel him a little inadequate with those posts around. Very Happy Very Happy

Rub it in Very Happy

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, and that bit about sing-while-U-drive may give him that little "oh no...."-feeling.
What is he doing besides? Collecting new Nigerian passports for his group? Or just bragging about Brandie in public? Delegating his usual cafe-oga-job to minor ranks?

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent little twist of the knife SP. I can just see the next series of messages now. "Baby all you have to do is make this one little change and you're home free in that poster bed!"

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Literally laughing out loud at that fabulous dig at his puny size. Laughing I love the way you cut him down while simultaneously playing lovey-dovey.

BTW, have you been to Aspen? $860K? What's she buying, an unheated 200 square-foot shack? A real house will set her back a tad more than that.... Very Happy

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic