SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

George Bush & the Village People

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Do it as a downloadable song. It could make the UK charts with the recent rules change Laughing

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
up_and_under
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't wait to see this pans out & the initial photos. El presidente' don't let this mugu off the hook! Laughing
Dupes
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just made an article for your bait. Apparently Bush mentioned the group while at the Democratic retreat.

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i51/Dupes01/news1-1.jpg
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ Dupes, I could maybe use something like that later on after I have received the video and photos, but for now, I have to play this totally straight to get what I want from them, cheers though!

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Dupes
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 3:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Patroller, if you want me to make you articles in the future, just send me a PM man. Had fun making it nonetheless though, I can picture Bush in my mind doing the YMCA during a serious Democrat Retreat.
Herb Sewell
419Eater is my life

Location: Atascadero State Hospital for the Criminally Insane

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 6:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I am certain you have paid for some of your sins, and you will no doubt be paying for a long time to come.
Wink
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 7:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh dear, it seems some members of his church are putting doubts in his mind about this whole thing, the choirmaster asked is he sure he is communicating with the real president Evil or Very Mad, I do like the amount of people he has got involved in the project, though Laughing:

Quote:

Your Excellency,

I am always happy reading your mail. Did you sing in the church today? Today is sunday... You know? I still thank you for your reply and I appreciate the questions you asked. I will take them one after the other.

When I talk of the village, I speak of the hinter lands where nature is still being respected so much. Lagos has been westernised so much that some natural things can not be found here. The villages are nearer to nature and closer to the real culture of the people. Being nearer nature, being real village Africans can bring another confirmation of the true meaning of what the YMCA SONG is talking about.

It is not that we are getting the village people to make the custumes. No! We are making the custumes ourselves, but getting the materials from the village.We are just using our initiative. Truelly, the song YMCA is really telling the story of a true life experience most empoverished third world countries(myself inclusive... probably this is just a coincidence!!!). The Local intruments will go with the village settings, while the English band will be more Americanized to the best of our ability. The two versions will be rendered as you instructed. We want to make it look real African and at the same time preach the gospel of "not allowing oneself to surpressed with the hazzlles feeling down.

Your Excellency, I just have my Choirmaster and some members of the choir assisting me as of now. But, there was a question my Choirmaster asked me today as we were coming out from the church... He asked? "I still don't believe it that MR PRESIDENT is the one you are relating with... Are you sure he is really the one we are dealing with?" This question has been disturbing me since then. I know as he voiced this out, the others will also be haboring such question in their minds. (the choirmaster is pissing me off, next thing he will be asking for a phone call to see if it really is GWB, I should be able to get around that as this is not something I normally do, and it could cause me trouble blah blah blah, and in any case, he wrote to my presidential email addy didn't he.)

Sir, what excertly do I tell them? I do know that the God I worship works in a mysterious way, but this one is greater than what I actually expected for this I am so grateful to you.

(that's nowhere near enough, imagine having 71 people on your case calling you a numpty twat when it goes tits up, bwahahahaha Laughing)

Your Excellency, I really hope this number will not be too much for you to foot the bills. I will, however, get you the comprehensive list and other requirements needed for the paperworks as we progress.

May the Good Lord continue to give you wonderful health of mind and body. God has blessed you already.

Yours sincerely,

xxxxx xxxxx.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery

Last edited by Scam Patroller on Sun Feb 04, 2007 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 8:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

this just gets better Laughing
ImageImageImage

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
KeyserSoze
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am starting to think that he is totally bullshitting.

Quote:
I will, however, get you the comprehensive list and other requirements needed for the paperworks as we progress.

Confused
I have a feeling that he is going to need money for permits, film, pizza, etc. You need to come up with a good plan for this one.

Safari Safari "WE HAVE REALLY SUFFERED GREATLY ON THIS 23 HOURS TRIP FROM IBADAN TO YOLA AND FINALLY TO MADUGURI. IT WAS A SERIOUS TERIBLE JOURNEY." - Kenny the healer - aprox 2500 miles

"I have worn your soul and I will Auction it to the land of the dead before 2 weeks. I laugh at your stupidity. I shall drink my early morning tea with your skull in the land of the dead by two weeks from now" - Cassidy the photographer -

pony pony Mortar x10
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ I think the comprehensive list and other requirements needed for the paperworks he is talking about, is the names, addresses, dates of birth and passport sized photos for each member travelling to the US, that I told him I need to set the paperwork in motion for their visas and presidential passes.

harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Since when did the Village people have a choir?

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

SP,

Here is a GWB soundboard if you need one to call him:

http://www.e-subversive.net/soundboards/georgewbush/

M-m-max

Charles Soludo's Halloween joke: "halloween joke to you my friend. Hope you are well and make sure that you send the last number in good faith ok." Nov 2, 2008
Now i know why you are deaf and dum, because you are so stupid and crazy, so please i dont need to ask you that any more, you are a real joker that what you are SCROLL YOUR ASS." Chuck Soludo Nov 5, 2008 Easter Egg 2012
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 1:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ SP

As the president you can grant special invitations. You can always send the
Presidential Plane to pick them up as guest of Honor Laughing Laughing

This way, there would be no problems with US Customs Department.
Beign a president does have a lot of advantages Laughing Laughing

You can always have a chat with tbe president of Nigeria and have their visas ready when they go to the airport to greet you at the airport.

*** too many cooks in the kitchen is not good ***
so might as well make thing easy in the paper work department

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

harrya wrote:
Since when did the Village people have a choir?

Have you not heard of Presidential Decree 419 section YM, subsection CA... Laughing Laughing Laughing

@max Great Find!!!
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 2:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can we officially call this numpty the "Village Idiot"?

Nice bait, your excellency.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

rumbero wrote:
@ SP

As the president you can grant special invitations. You can always send the
Presidential Plane to pick them up as guest of Honor Laughing Laughing

Can you imagine getting that many people to an airport to await the arrival of Airforce One??? The tears and chaos that would ensue when the authorities refuse to let them anywhere near the tarmac??? Think a fight would break out???? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

This is class, SP!

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ Funny you should mention Airforce One, my plan is to eventually get them all to travel to Bouake airport in Ivory Coast, which as the other safari lad myself and persephone are baiting, told us, is now under UN control, so I can send Airforce One there to pick them up Laughing

Ok then, lets see how much he really wants this gig, I tried to put the onus on the choir masters suspicions as him possibly being jealous, and offering the lad to pull out completely if he doesn't feel comfortable doing it any longer, I hope he doesn't call my bluff and pulls out Very Happy, but I very much doubt it:

Quote:
Dear xxxxx xxxxx,

I have to tell you I am mighty offended at the insinuations made by your choir master, is he actually aware that you were the one who initially contacted me on my official ? And that I replied to you from the very same that you sent your email to?

I find it quite proposterous that he would even suggest you are not in contact with the real Gxxxxx W Bxxx, the facts are clear, the facts are precise, you emailed me at the , and I replied to you from that email address, you are the one who emailed me asking for help, and I have gone out of my way to help you as much as I can, I am a man of compassion and a man of my word, I will help people who choose to help themselves, to better their lives and the lives of the people around them.

I have absolutely nothing to gain from helping you, I will not be making any money from your musical career, I am merely helping a fellow human being wth a God given talent for music. The only thing I can think of concerning your choir master, is that he may be jealous of you, jealousy is a very bad thing, it can destroy people, it drives people to say and do things that they would not normally say or do, so maybe their is a hint of jealousy within the choir master, after all, your destiny is in your hands, as is his destiny in your hands!

xxxxx, I have no ill feelings towards you at all, every man is allowed to speak his mind, and all you did was pass on to me what was said to you, I never shoot the messenger, and you are merely a messenger of the spoken words to you, I thank you for your honesty in telling me when something is on your mind.

As I have stated previously, there is absolutely no financial gain, or any other type of gain for me in helping you, and should you wish to cease the production of the Y.M.C.A song because of what your choir master said to you, then that is completely your choice, nobody is forcing you to do this, it must be your choice to complete the task, or not, as the case may be.

I am sure there are many other groups who would be only too willing to take up the task of singing the Y.M.C.A song, the only reason you were offered this big chance, is because of my close relationship with the music producer who is responsible for finding new artists such as yourself, and he accepted you on my say so after I had conversed with you over several emails, and came to know of your musical ambitions.

I have informed the producer of the latest developments concerning what you wrote to me about, he is eager to know if you still wish to complete this project as he does not want any delays, so whether you wish to continue, or if you wish to pull out all together, please inform me as soon as possible, so that I can let the producer know and he can then find suitable replacement artists, time is of the essence.

Sincerely,

Gxxxxx W Bxxx.

Last edited by Scam Patroller on Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

oo oo oo!! they have to arrive at the airport ready to perform on the runway Very Happy

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 8:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I knew my last email would do the trick, all is now back on track and the choir master even apologised for doubting me Laughing:

Quote:

Your Excellency,

First and foremost, I am stating categorically that I am still interested in the singing of the YMCA song.

However, Sir, it is not that I am defending anybody, but, the statement made by my Choirmaster was as a result of what obtains in my country Nigeria. This is a country that is highly maladministered by a
government that is highly insensitive to its citizens.

It is a country where only when one belongs to the rulling class that the one can be able to be assisted even without merit.It is a country where the poor have to fend for themselves even when the rich and the rulling class are making use of the natural resources that belongs to them(the poor). It is country where no one has freedom of speech... be outspoken and face the gallows. All these has made the average Nigerian to be hardened. So, bringing in lack of trust.

So, in Nigeria( as of now), for a President to go out of his way to help anybody in the lower class is just impossible! When, I mentioned this email to my choirmaster, he was very sober saying that it wasn't what he meant; that he was really wondering with the situations of things in Nigeria that a President can really be caring as to help someone whom He has never met; that Nigeria really needs serious prayers, devine intervention. He also asked me to appologise in his behalf; that he never meant it that way, that it is really a marvel/mystery compared to our country; that he was simply overwhemled! (now when the shit hits the fan, he is going to feel an even bigger mug Laughing)

Your Excellency, we are really preparing very seriousely. We know that what is demanded of us is really a great task indeed. We also know that this will be an awesome oppurtunity through/ by which we would be lifted from poverty to somebody. I can not thank you enough! I will not disappoint you. We shall be sending you the pictures of the rehearsal as we progress. In no distant time, we shall be sending in the names, adresses, dates of birth, passport photographs, etc.

So, Sir, do not be mighty offended. I appologise. A child in the dark can never know what happens in the day light untill it experiences the day light.So, Sir, do not be offended. The Lord who began the good works in you will surely bring it to fulfilment. The Almighty God will continue to use you to bring peace, serenity, hamony to the whole world and goodwill towards men lowly like us. I pray that one day the Almighty God will give Nigeria a good leader like you who will be ready to make life better for the people of Nigeria.

May good health be yours. May wisdom be yours. I wait to hear from you soon.

Yours sincerely,

xxxxx xxxxx.

KeyserSoze
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh man this is really getting good. I absolutely can't wait.

Safari Safari "WE HAVE REALLY SUFFERED GREATLY ON THIS 23 HOURS TRIP FROM IBADAN TO YOLA AND FINALLY TO MADUGURI. IT WAS A SERIOUS TERIBLE JOURNEY." - Kenny the healer - aprox 2500 miles

"I have worn your soul and I will Auction it to the land of the dead before 2 weeks. I laugh at your stupidity. I shall drink my early morning tea with your skull in the land of the dead by two weeks from now" - Cassidy the photographer -

pony pony Mortar x10
Dionysius
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 12:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SP, You are one evil president. Can't you hurry him up with the video?

RIP - Lad vampire and muguito were the gifts that kept on leeching. Greatly missed.

Information about Scams and their effects with great trophies - http://www.scam-info-links.info/ from Scam Patroller - http://www.romancescambaiter.com/ from wayne
Maggot
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 1:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This video when it comes is going to be world class comedy!! African biker, village people, my god, the mind boggles!!

Need to make sure he does the correct dance moves!! All of them!

Love it!
Evil or Very Mad

<I>"our handle charges is this 5,000 thousand ponds"</I>
<B> Jude Adams - Security Company</B>
<I>"...but I prefer to eat houses, houses are more tasty..."</I>
<B> Irina - Romance Scammer</B>
<I>"Yes we are selling the Semen ST41N5 at just $170usd and also sure it will work in Narnia."</I>
<B> Duncan Rustin - Phone Lad</B>

---------------------
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 2:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

These guys can't wait either! Go Excellency! Woot!

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Charlie Muggins
Master Baiter

Location: A place where happiness reigns, and music plays ever so loudly.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 2:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Get them to sign over all royalties Just in case....... well look at some of the crap that charts these days Laughing

How long do I have to stand in this corner?

Dont Trifle with me, Custard!.....
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 2:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have replied to his email, I mentioned a bit about 419 fraud and people in the US being very aware of it, he might spread the word that Americans know all about 419 now Very Happy, I also mentioned about the , that will come in handy when the bubble bursts, because if I can get them all to travel to an airport, I can then say I sent Airforce One home after getting info from my agents that implicated him in 419 frauds, he will ofcourse deny that, so to prove himself, he can make some banners protesting his innocence if he wants to Laughing:

Quote:
Dear xxxxx xxxxx,

Thank you for email.

I have a very busy schedule today, as I do most days, though I do have a few moments to spare to send you this email. Please tell your choir master that I accept his apology, not that an apology was not really needed from him, he is a man who is allowed to speak his mind, as is any man.

I very much understand what you have said regarding the people that govern your country, and why you might be suspicious of someone wanting to help you, but I am not Nigerian, I am a US citizen and we do things differently here, and if you remember, in one of my early emails to you, I said, and I quote:

"anyone would be better than Obasanjo, he is a crooked man who does nothing for his people"

Holding the position that I do, I am very well versed in the goings on in Nigeria and most countries of the world, I know exactly what the Nigerian government is like, I know there is a lot of fraud in Nigeria, and that high ranking officials in government and local politics skim large amounts of money from funds meant to be used for the good of the people, it is theft on a large scale that is being swept under the carpet by those in power!

On the other hand, it is not just the Nigerian government at fault, corruption and fraud are rife in Nigeria, it's all part of daily life there, I am sure that living in Nigeria, you have heard of 419 fraud, where scammers send millions of emails every year to people all over the world in the hope of scamming them out of their money, the actions of the vile people who perpetrate these scams also destabalises the whole Nigerian economy, it results in nobdody wanting to do business with Nigerian's because of the actions of the scammers, simply because legitimate businesses don't know if they are dealing with an honest Nigerian business or a scammer.

I do everything in my power to protect US citizens from the 419 fraudsters who try to prey on then, infact, just recently, my government published a pamphlet about this type of fraud, and the pamphlet was distributed to every household, school, college and business in the US, it details every kind of 419 scam coming out of Nigeria/Africa, along with many other types of internet fraud, the American public is very aware of these scams now, and we also have tv shows about it on a daily basis. We even have.

I am happy to hear that you are working hard on the Y.M.C.A song, as you sow, so shall you reap the rewards. The producer asked me to ask you for a timescale, how long do you think it will be until you have completed the task and produced the video?

Sincerely,

Gxxxxx W Bxxxx.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic