SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Funny

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Rus
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

you probably all seen this before but its my first love scam and the first funny reply I had.

Bit of background Im actually playing a woman and made loads of hints but (s)he hasn't twigged yet. Ive also said that I have a successful career and my family were wiped out in an accident. SO I have no one and nothing to do with all my money.

"I thank you for your letter. Dear, reception of mail from you became very desirable employment for me. With each your letter you become more interesting to me. I would like to set to you some questions concerning your representation about home life. Whether I would like to know jealous you the person? This question very much excites me. Respond to it necessarily.

Thanks for the information on your character and has deeply studied it, and I think your character is perfect. I also regret for destruction of your family. Probably it is heavy to lose the parents at other age.

I understand a problem of search of the partner on a life. It is really heavy for us, but I am ready to support you. I search skilled for the man, and I think, you are it. I even suspect, that we search each other! What do you think?

As I would like to tell to you a little about my family. My parents live near to Saratov. In small city, under name Atkarsk. I have mother and the father, I the unique child in family. Earlier I very much wanted, that I had sister or the brother, but the destiny has disposed differently. My daddy works as the engineer, at the enterprise on developments of energy. My mum the housewife. She has no job after operation which she had couple of years back. My parents sometimes come to see me in Saratov. We is remarkable we spend time together. But it is a pity, that they cannot do it often that the daddy has a lot of job. I think, that it is quite enough of it, that you knew about my family. Now I finish. I shall wait your answer. Lena."

Really funny when in her first email to me (s)he said she didnt need to use a translator.

Rus
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic