SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Round Two with My Lad

View next topic
View previous topic

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 3:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had another interesting exchange with the fellow who claimmed "This chambers used this medium to notify you that this chambers is not the office of jocking or make jest of us". Since Western Union did not work out for his chambers, he asked me to try a Money Gram. Good grief, there were problems with that transaction as well. The good attorney writes:

Quote:
It is disheartenning to see you talking the way you did now, this is an insult on my part and you know it, i told you the problem is from your side and not hear ok,you just find out what the problem is and get back to me as soon as possible, this should have warrant all the insult you gave to me and my office, in the first case you did not update me about happened in the case of the western union and now you are sounding strange again, this is an insult and a relegation of my personality,office and profession i must confess,and i cannot condole or entertain this, hence i demand an unreservred apology from you immediately. I dont abuse privileges or right as you have just done now, please treat and address me with respect.

Well, this was just too much for me to take, I figure a slap is finally in order, so I write my mugu back demanding that he apologize or I will cancel the transfer. I wonder what he will do next?

Foolish poor, demonic fool...You will be impotent before the next 7 working days in Jesus name, AMEN - Ose Omo
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2296 X 100s
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 3:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

His apology better be handwritten..... Wink

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Righteous
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 3:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd make him write something like:

"I am very very sorry for all the insulting things I said to [your baiter character]."

1000 times. He has to scan each page and send it to you. It has to be legible, and each sentence must be numbered so he can't just send the same page repeatedly. Twisted Evil

I don't like western union online transfer because it so hard for someone that does not know more about internet. -, on 1TV5.
First my name is not "Doodoo Head" what an insult!! I think we have reach to the level that we should seize communication. -

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic