SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Grace again...beeyotch!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dr Hugh G Rection
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2004 1:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Old Grace is at it again...

>From: Grace Okan <[email protected]>
>To: drhughgrection
>Subject: Details!!!
>Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2004 21:13:52 +0100 (BST)
>
>
>Hello Dr Hugh,
>
>Thanks for your mail and your concern over my predicament.
>
>I want to assure you that this transaction is 100% transparent. (Transparent?! I'll say! HAHAHAH)
>
>Please note, all we need do is to establish cordial relationship and know each other better to enable us actualize this transaction as one family.
>
>To start with, you should send me the name you wish to use as the name of beneficiary so that I can prepare a letter of authority and forward to the security company to change the beneficiary to your name to enable you receive the fund on my behalf.
>
>Once we establish cordial relationship and know each other very well, we will actualize this transaction to our mutual benefits.
>
>Do reply with the name of beneficiary and your private telephone and fax number where the security company can contact you directly.
>
>The Certificate of Deposit and Desposit pin number would be released to you in due course.
>
>Once I receive your reply to this mail, I will send you my photo so that you will see whom you are dealing with. Aslo I will expect you to send me your photo as well.
>
>Awaiting your urgent response.
>
>Regards
>
>Grace J Okan
>
>NB: I have just created an email account on Yahoo for easy acessibility. Please always reply me through yahoo as it is more reliable.
>
>
>
>
>
>---------------------------------
> How much mail storage do you get for free? Yahoo! Mail gives you 6MB! Get Yahoo! Mail

Oooh boy, Grace, I can't wait to get my millions!

Hi Grace, my favorite lady of the evening,

Yes, I agree that this deal is, as you say, 100% transparent. I am so much reassured since you told me that this is 100% transparent. I was certainly worried, but now my mind is thankfully at ease, and I can feign my interest in this wonderfully outrageous business deal that you are so kindly giving to me. I feel swell and very hunky dory, and I am getting a stiffy right now thinking of all the money we will have. I sure would love to meet you someday and give you the biggest hug and hopefully you will go down on me and make me even more happy.
Well, I don't have a picture of myself to send you right now but I can send you a copy of my passport. I'll send you a picture of me in about two weeks when I get back to my country estate. What would you like me to wear in my picture? A bathing suit? A thong? A three piece business suit? I would dearly love to see your picture.
Anyway my full name is Hugh G Rection. I would love it if you can send me your picture holding a sign with my name on it, then I'd be even more reassured about our new relationship. I would then know that you are a real person to whom I am writing.

Well, I gotta feed my horses!
Hugh G Rection

tO BE CONTINUED?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic