SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Laddette thanks me for the money I never sent

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Emma Stralian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 11:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, it's a complicated story, full of twists and turns but I 'send' a young lady the $3000 she was asking for legal fees. Unfortunately, I had a nasty accident and ended up in hospital incommunicado so I had to get a 'friend' to send the money but he didn't follow my instructions. Instead of sending it by DHL (we got WU and MG out of the way a long time ago) he sent it by registered airmail which takes about a month. Now, he has a confirmation note that proves that the money was delivered and signed for but has gone far away on charity business for another two months so I can't access the details.

I told the 'girl' such a detailed story that she actually believes that she has received the money and has just thanked me for it! Or at least, she won't admit to me that it hasn't turned up as the evidence that it has is so overpowering.

No doubt, she will need more money soon:)

As it is difficult for a carmel, to pass through the eye of a needle, so it is for a refugee, to get short terms loan here in Africa - Barr Godwin Otemba
Every time you get a million dollars, something queers the deal - Homer

Check out <a href="http://members.419eater.com/~emma_stralian/forms.html" target="new">Emma's Funky Forms</a>. Death threats guaranteed or your money back!
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hehehe. Yes, she thinks you are the "gullible one." She'll be back to raid your coffers, Emma. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 10:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've twice got Lads who approached me with the "I've shifted the money to Paraguay with a new partner, there's a check for you" modality to admit that I sent them $5000 previously.

The most recent one tried to get an immediate payment of $1800 for stamp duty; I told him to take it out of what I'd already sent.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have one that somehow a "hacker" got into his e-mail account and stole the details of the transfer before he got it. After threats and swearing back and forth, I told him "that's it....I'm done with you, and the hackers are probably in my account now too". After about 30 minutes of silence from me, I got this..........

Quote:

Dear Barry,
You are so funny,you dont need to be scared the hackers break in to my email address while i went to the Cafe,Anyway you dont need to be scared,Well send the 2 Western union info's here and Scan the Reciept so i can instruct you on what to do next,Pls dont get mad Okay?? Is just that am been carefully.....Lets only communicate thru here okay.

After several e-mails, the mood got worse, and the verbal barrage began anew. He accused me of being in on the "hack". I slapped him so hard he now sees out of the side of his face. Then I got this......

Quote:

Dear Barry,
I Am Really sorry for the Wrong Accusation the Money Was recieved by our Agents in West Africa he Just called me right now cos i have been un able to get intouch with him since morning so i thought he didnt get the funds thats why he didnt contact me since morning,Everything has been resolved now,But this is the only way we can communicate now on this email is the best secure for now,and also Re-send me the Western union Information here...Thanks and Waiting to hear from you.

what do you know.....the money arrived!
Emma Stralian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 3:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, it looks like they will play ball if they see more money down the line. This behavior moves them into a grouping within the lower half of primates as it shows a degree of 'looking ahead'. If only 'she' knew what was waiting for them round the bend Smile

What she doesn't realise is that I know 'her' real name and address because she rather stupidly gave me the address of her 'bank manager' at the same address that she gave me to send the money direct to her. I'm not sure what I can do with this address (In Abujan). I feel another character coming on Smile

As it is difficult for a carmel, to pass through the eye of a needle, so it is for a refugee, to get short terms loan here in Africa - Barr Godwin Otemba
Every time you get a million dollars, something queers the deal - Homer

Check out <a href="http://members.419eater.com/~emma_stralian/forms.html" target="new">Emma's Funky Forms</a>. Death threats guaranteed or your money back!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic