SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

First post

View next topic
View previous topic

deviantslice
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 12:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all. First post although I have paid a few visits previously. I wasn't trying to bait anyone but I've had a 419 to my oldest hotmail account. I intend to string him along as best I can using info gained from this site. Just wondering if I'm allowed to post his details on open forum in case anyone else wants to play with him.
DizzySteinway
Annoying Stuck-Up Cow

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 12:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi and welcome to the Eater. Pull up a chair, youre gonna get this following talk a lot.
Please try not to use hotmail, as it does not hide your IP address. Use hushmail, fastmail.fm or gmail instead (PM me for an invite).
Read ALL the stickies, bait safe, and have fun.
Pull some lads from the surplus forum, and give em hell!
The nurse should give you your shot soon.
Good luck Wink

pony pony pony pony pony
- Feeling any better? -yes thank you, how kind! Mortar x5
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 12:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi and welcome here Very Happy
If your hotmail account has details about your real life information associated with it I'd suggest that you set up another email account without any connection to you and bait from there.

If you want other baiters to have a go at this lad, please post the email with headers (and with your email XXX'd out) in the surplus mail section here:
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=18

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
deviantslice
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 12:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the replies. Like I said I wasn't baiting, the 419 just happened to drop into the one hotmail account I use the most. Once I work out how to do it I will post the e-mail into the surplus forum. Thanks
luther
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm new also with some minor experience in the past in baiting. But nothing like the pros and some true artists here at what some call "a hobby",....the way alot of them are going at it, I'd call it more of a sport Laughing
I have asked a few questions here and get fast replies and advice but it seems better to just spend at least several days reading a variety of posts here to get a basic understanding of this sport. After that your questions will save time for others to spend on baiting and giving more advanced advice Wink
I just spent quite alot of time going through the "Pimp My number Psycho female UK" thread and it was amazing. Another good one is when another baiter gets a Lad on a webcam in London doing tricks Laughing

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic