SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Busted in NJ

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jrcdfd
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 11:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

JIM MCGREEVEY IS THE FORMER GOVERNOR OF NJ AND CAME OUT OF THE CLOSET DURING HIS TENURE AS GOVERNOR AND LATER RESIGNED. I PLANNED ON USING THIS BASE ON THIS BAIT BUT THINGS TOOK A TURN QUICKLY AND THIS LAD GOT ROYALLY BUSTED BY THE GAY GOVERNOR...

PAUL JONES:

My name is paul jones .I am 40 years old and i am an european . I come to the states often mostly for business purposes cos i deal mostly in jewelry. I supply watches,bracelets,wedding rings and jewelry to stores in the states and europe .Infact that is my family business cos we are from Switzerland. I bought a house last year in USA here in NJ cos i love it there .It is peaceful and with a loving neighbourhood. Unfortunately my father passed away on the 30th of september 2006 and as the only son in my family i have to go and take care of the family business back in Geneva,Switzerland and i realised that it
will be very difficult to supply goods to my clients again in the United states while am away and it will definitely cost me a lot to come over to receive payments cos they pay mostly in checks and money orders .So to run the business from there it will be difficult and will be impossible especially the aspect of payment and i dont also want to lose my clients or customers there . So what i intend doing is that i am looking for some one to stay at my house free of charge . I dont want to sell the house cos i just bought it and i will have all the rest papers by December but i have ALL the keys now. I am simply looking for someone that is honest and trustworthy and clean for two reasons 1. to maintain the house when i am away and 2.To help me receive payments from my clients within the USA on my behalf in his/her name and have it cashed cos they pay mostly checks and money orders and have the funds wired to me here in Geneva,switzerland thru money gram transfer/western union
transfer . you dont have to pay me a dimme for the accommodation. its just for the purpose of keeping my business going on in the United state.and if you wanna keep this assignment as a job let me know so i can allocate 10% on each payment that you receive if at all you dont wanna live in the house or if you are far from the house..You can check the pics through this link

http://s92.photobucket.com/albums/l31/myskow/
The house is a great one with clean bathrooms,walk in closet,A gym ,All rooms and living room furnished with electronics .i will send the keys to you via courier so you can go and see the house. It is a very lovely house and there is no way you wont like it.If you are interested in handling my business in the state and keeping the house
neat, please send me an email through [email protected]
Thanks.

Jim McGreevey:

sounds good what do I do?

PAUL JONES:

Hello

How you doing today, hope everything is ok with you.....thanks so much for your quick response.....well concerning my house you will be staying , the house is great...everything there is new, mind i told you i just bought the house, all angle has been furnished so you dont need to bring any furniture into the house at all.....also i hope you are really honest, faith and trustworthy in handling my house and my money??? i like working with honest person....i guess u will really enjoy me as far you are honest,you can send me your resume and letter of recommendation,......also i would like you to send me your full name as well as your current address so as to have the first payment sent to you..at least with this,your honesty and urgency can be tested.....what you will do is very easy,
when u get the payment, just take it to your bank and get it cashed, deduct 10% for yourself then help me to send the rest of the money down here via western union.....you must get along with my instruction i will be giving on every payment you receive.....

Have a wonderful day

JIM MCGREEVEY:

Thanks so much for letting us stay in your home. you will not regret it. Here is my contact information as requested. Please tell me the location of the home in NJ. I am dying to go there and see the place.

J. McGreevy
PO Box xxx
Trenton, NJ 08625
Phone: (609) 292-xxxx

Thanks so much in advance;

Jim

PAUL JONES:

Hi,thanks for the mail,pls send an address where the payment will delivered to you personally via courier,it is safer than a P.O box addy,i hope you understand this is money we are talking about so we have to be security wise,then as for the house,as soon as you recieve the first payment from my client and everything goes on smoothly that is the first test,then i will arrange for my secretary to come to the states to show you the house and arrange your move in,thanks and hope to hear from you soon,and also pls send a pic of you.

JIM MCGREEVY:

Thanks so much for the quick response and I understand you need a physical address instead of a PO box. Thats fine. Here are the directions for the courier to take Route 295 North to the exit marked Trenton and Shore Points. On the exit ramp, bear left onto Rt. 129 toward Trenton. As you merge onto 129, move into the left most lanes and follow them around to the left through the Rte. 29 Tunnel, following Rte. 29 North. As you come through the tunnel you will see the Waterfront Stadium on your left (home of the Trenton Thunders). Move into the right hand lanes, continuing on 29 North stay in the right lane. Follow this three exits to the Memorial Drive exit. (Follow the directions from the Memorial Drive exit above or the Calhoun Street exit below.)

Alternative for the Memorial Drive Exit � Calhoun Street exit: If you prefer to park on the street at meters instead of in a surface lot and taking stairs: Follow the directions as given above but instead of the Memorial Drive exit take the next exit, which is Calhoun Street. Take the first ramp and at the light (West State Street), make a right. Follow this down about 5 blocks. You will see the Museum on your right. The Library is next to the Museum. On the other side of the Library is the State Mental Hospital. I am located at 185 West State Street, Trenton NJ, O8625. There is meter parking on the street.

Here is a little history about me. From childhood, I lived a kind of idealized American life. I am the son of working-class Irish Catholic parents and I was named for an uncle who died at Iwo Jima,. As a young man I was tempted by the priesthood but didnt go there.

Take Care

Jim McGreevey

PAUL JONES:

Thanks Jim for the description,i will let you know when to expect the first payment ok,thanks and have a goodday.

JIM MCGREEVEY:

What do we do next here. I am waiting to see the house. Where is it again?

PAUL JONES:

Hi Jim,how are you doing,the house is located at 77 Hamilton Street Paterson, NJ,my secreatry will be the states in about 12days from now to show you the house,my client will send the first payment on monday and you will get it by wednesday,i will email you the tracking number as soon as i get,thanks and have a great day.

(I GOOGLED THIS ADDRESS AND IT TURNED UP TO BE A Sheriff STATION AND COURTHOUSE...HOW STUPID IS PAUL)

JIM MCGREEVEY:

Any developments yet Paul?

PAUL JONES:

Hi,my client will be sending the payment tomorrow and you will get it by thursday morning,i will email you the tracking number as soon as i get it so that you can know exactly the time to expect it on thursday,once again sorry for the delay,i will email you with instructions before then,have a nice day.

JIM MCGREEVEY:

Correct address

J Mcgreevey
xxx West State Street, Trenton NJ, O8625

PAUL JONES:

Hi,did you call fedex to correct the address?pls let me know asap.

JIM MCGREEVEY:

What the fuck Paul? I have your check. What do you want me to do with it?

PAUL JONES:

you have really used bad words on me enough and i am sick of u,if u cant cash it then return it to the sender.

JIM MCGREEVEY:

Well paul you said you have a house and you give me the address of a Police Station. Why did you do that?

PAUL JONES:

i did that for security reasons,i will still let you know exactly where the house is in due course.

JIM MCGREEVEY:

Well you could have fucking said that to begin with you asshole. You made me drive all the way up there to see the place. I wasted $25 in gas and tolls, plus my time. Asshole fuck

(I DIDNT ACTUALLY GO UP THERE...I GOOGLED IT)

PAUL JONES:

Hi,i am no longer interested in working with you,pls have the payment forwarded back to my client here is his information

Michael Jacobsen
1597 S. Moorland RD Apt#203 New Berlin WI 53151,m
pls send it through ups next day air and get back to me with the tracking number as soon as u do that,i will be waitig to hear from u asap.

JIM MCGREEVEY:
(I CATCH HIS BLUFF AND TRY TO MAKE THIS LAST A LITTLE LONGER)

I am going to be in WI on Saturday I will drop it off to him. Can I get his phone number and email ID

PAUL JONES:

No thanks just send it in a mail

JIM MCGREEVEY:

I will just drop it off at his house. I will be there around 3 on Saturday. Will he be available at that time?

PAUL JONES:

Yes he should but i will have to contact him first,but if he wont then u will have to drop it for somone,but i will mail him.

JIM MCGREEVEY:

I am still here in NJ. Why dont I just drop it off at the house at 77 Harrison Streeet in Patterson NJ. Since your secretary will be here.

(THATS THE LAST I HEARD OF POOR PAUL>>>>>>BUSTED!!!!!)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic