SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Anyone heard a worse tale of woe from a lad ?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This scam letter is quite an epic tale of woe, misfortune and misspelling, and a fair bit of miscombobulation. I'll just copy the best bits: -

Quote:
We choosed to stay in your country for
the rest of our lifes. We lost motherly flavour after the birth of my only sitser(Ms Joy Ouattara) because our mother died a day after the birth (OKAY DEAD MOTHER).Our Dad took us as his only and must highly precious on earth.Our Dad been a good big businessman extra ordinary,he provided all our needs.But death suddanly took away all these happiness and parential flavour from us.

Quote:
Recently,our father was killed (NOW DEAD FATHER) over accidental discharged bullet by unknow armed forces as the police was trying to stop the urgly demostration by the citizens of this country (NOW WE HAVE VIOLENT DEMONSTRATIONS) due to the industral waste dumped (GOT IT - POLLUTION NOW) in a village called (AKOUEDO)which caused heavy sickness to the villagers.(AND SICKNESS TOO)

Quote:
The urgly incident caused me to quit my education in Oklahoma USA and my only sister abandoned her's in Accra Ghana.I and my sister arrieved back here in our country last month
- LIVING THE HIGH LIFE, I GUESS< WHILST THE REST OF HIS FAMILY WAS BEING SLAUGHTERED

Quote:
if you are capable to direct us on profitable things where we can invest.You will also be helping us to control the investments because we are still virgin in the area of business(I mean,i and my sister don't know much about business)

What a tale of doom and destruction - and to judge by the trouble he got himself into talking about being a virgin, I reckon it was his mouth that brought such havoc to his household.

Come to me son - I'll straighten you out - fold you up and give you a real tale to tell.

Anyone got a more woeful tale from a lad ?

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Lpico
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My lad is not only out of money, no food, dead father, dead mother, dead sister, but now has malaria. Apparently.

He had to flee his country from the political situation there or some other made-up crap.

Your story above is pretty typical Rolling Eyes

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic