SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Nice Mugu willing to wait for passport application

View next topic
View previous topic

Lpico
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've got a bait going where the "security company" holding my lad's funds needs me to fly to Ghana to sign release documents before I can pick up the "consignment" (they really love that word).

First I ignored the mentions of flying there, pretending I didn't notice. Then I got a call from the security company (extremely long, over half an hour!) and was of course surprised and indignant that "no one had mentioned flying to Ghana."

Played the "I don't have a passport" bit. Asked if there was any way to do it over phone, fax, or email. Mentioned wiring the money. Nope, they insisted that I had to come there.

They were adamant that I fly to Ghana. Even willing to wait a few weeks for me to apply for a passport! They haven't even asked for any "advance funds" yet... well, the main lad is asking for help because he is suffering with no food of course (and has malaria) but that is always pretty easy to put off.

Of course, my plane will be delayed, or I'll get on the wrong plane, or play Weasel's "missed the flight at the layover, come get me" game.

This is one of the most fun baits I've done so far. Twisted Evil

Lpico
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 6:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

When I posted this I forgot to put in the reason I posted Embarassed

Quote:
Dear Kitty ,
Thanks for your mail; I am very sorry if they were rude to you. Iíll call the director and tell them to apologies for being unprofessional and rude to my partner.
I am praying that they speed up with the procedure so we can retrieve the consignment so I can come over with you to your country, as an orphan I have nobody I can count on as a family member so I am hoping to start a new family with you as one.
My present condition here is not good, I most confess, since the death of my parents my uncles and aunties have taken all that belong to my parents and the money in the security company is my only hope for the future and I thanks God for bringing you my way because I am hoping to starting a brighter life with you.
Since I came from my Country Ivory Coast to Ghana for this transaction, I have been living in a hotel for the past 3 weeks and my money I paid will expire tomorrow.
Because of the hamathan condition here I am feeling sick I will love to go to the hospital but because I am not having enough money I am not able to go.
I donít know how to start but I most confess, I really need your assistance financially so I can be able to pay for my hotel bills while waiting your arrival and also go to the hospital to get my self treated of malaria,Mr. Kwame gave me the money I used for feeding and to transport my self back to my lodge yesterday, I believe soon every thing will come to an end once we retrieve the consignment from the security company. And I am really counting on you for the success of this transaction and most importantly please it should be kept confidential till the fund finally gets to your account.

When sending me money, please send it through money gram or western union money transfer of this name, , he is the manager of the lodge I am staying, thanks a lot for your understanding.
I wonít be able to call you because I canít afford to make international calls now so please try all your possible best to call me on 00233********.
Regards,
Duke.

So far I have arranged for the security officer to lend Duke money until I can "get there"... and they've both agreed to it!

harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 8:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't forget your criminal misdoings and that your not allowed a passport until after the court case Wink

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 8:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Take it the next step and start asking him the best way to break out of prison when you get convicted. Also, call him from prison during the time you have phone privileges, between 02:00 and 03:00 his time.

pony <---- hee hee
The False Italian
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

First you need your passport. Then you make inquiries regarding the visa to Ghana. Ooops, vaccination against yellow fever absolutely required! That gives you another two weeks.
Lpico
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Excellent! Thanks for that idea, I was thinking ahead to what other delays there could be.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic