SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Trying my hand...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
chrisk
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Never heard of this site until i asked someone whether or not it was a good idea to try to bother the scammers. I was mostly just trying to get thier hopes up and think that i'm terribly stupid and that possibly english isn't my first language.

forgive my formatting! and length!

MRS. MARIFE C. DERONA
CREDIT ACCOUNTS OFFICER
HEAD OFFICE EQUITABLE PCI BANK TWR.
MKT AVENUE. COR.H.V DELA COSTA STR
PHILIPPINES.

Good Day,
Let me start by introducing myself, I am MRS MARIFE CARREON DERONA, CREDIT ACCOUNTS OFFICER EQUITABLE PCI BANK. I am writing you this letter based on the latest development at my bank, which I will like to bring to your personal edification. I am writing you this letter with so much joy and
excitement even though my heart goes out to the very powerful and distinguished gentleman who I was fortunate to have worked for and extremely privileged to have known for numerous years. I am a top official in charge
of client accounts in EQUITABLE PCI BANK inside the Philippines.

In 2001, my client was going through a horrendous divorce in the United States of America and was on the verge of losing most of his estate to his vicious and diabolical wife. As a result of this alarming predicament, my
client came to me with a very brilliant idea. He transferred some funds, ten million two hundred thousand dollars ($10.2m) to a fixed deposit account in my bank under an alias which only the two of us knew about as the
confidentiality of the matter was necessary for his protection.

Due to his untimely death in early 2002, the funds have been sitting in the account ever since and will continue to do so perpetually unless we do something about it.

This is where you come in. I located you through an agency that helps seek people by their email. My client did not declare any next of kin in his official papers including the paper work of his bank deposit. Against this
backdrop, my suggestion to you is that I would like you as a foreigner to stand as the next of kin to our client so that you will be able to receive his funds. I want you to know that I have had everything planned out so that
we can come out successful. I have contacted an attorney that will prepare the necessary document that will back you up as the next of kin to my client. All that is required from you at this stage is for you to provide me with your Full Names and Address so that the attorney can commence his job.

After you have been made the next of kin, the attorney will also file in for claims on your behalf and secure the necessary approval and letter of probate in your favor for the move of the funds to an account that will be
provided by you. There is no risk involved at all in the matter as we are going adopt a legalized method and the attorney will prepare all the necessary documents. The allocation of our money will be as follows:
20%($2.02m) to you for your part in this, 75% for my partners and me. I think this is extremely fair, as you have nothing to lose but just a little time, while on the other hand I am staking my flawless reputation among
other things. And besides $2.02 million is no pocket change. Once you are approved, the entire transaction should take no longer than twelve business days after which we will go about our daily business, but just millions of dollars richer.

As you can see this is easier than taking candy from a baby, but mind you, trust is something that is developed over time and that is something that we do not have. So I have to let you know that it will highly unfeasible to try
to run away with the money because even though only you can transfer money in and out of your account, the transfer can only be authorized by my department of which i happen to be the head.

The money will be transferred from my bank to an account you will provide. So please, there should be no room for greed because ten million two hundred thousand dollars can quench even the most insatiable desire for the almighty dollar.

Again, I will be in charge of everything else. I will assume all responsibilities for this endeavor so you don't have 90 worry about any legal ramifications, just what you will do with all that money. Your urgent response is highly anticipated so please email me through this email address([email protected]) for more details on this transaction as soon as possible. This should be kept very secret and confidential.

I believe you know.
Kind Regards,
Mrs. Marife C. Derona.

I am VERY interested in this offer. I spoke to my wife and she is a little more skeptical than i am, and she wanted me to ask you soem questions about this offer.

She wanted to know how we will have this documentation that we're this gentleman's next of kin. Do you know a way to get these documents? We don't ahve any contacts for that.

Also, what agency did you use to find my emial? i nveer heard of that before.

What will be done with our travel arrangments? Should we just assume the free 2 million $$ willl cover some of that? or can you offer any assistance?

I don't wnat to turn you off with too many questions, but you must udnerstand that there is some risk invlovlved and we just want to make sure that we aren't going to get in trouble or that you are not the police.

i am very sorry about your loss and am extremely greatful for you contacting me. we are prettty well off currently but could always use more (couldn't we all?). And this insider tip is just the sort of thing we've been waiting for.

I'm anxiously awaiting your response!

To: Charles Kronsky <[email protected]
Subject: Before We Proceed (Mrs. Marife C. Derona)
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 14:45:51 -0800 (PST)

Hello,

Thank you for your response; I sincerely appreciate your interest, to assist me however I would like to be sure of your willingness, trustworthiness and commitment to execute this transaction with me, I cannot afford to compromise these virtues.

I want to assure you that this is for real.

Anyway, considering the money involved, it is necessary for me to be sure of the person to whom I will be entrusting this transaction, my trust is not given out lightly, I need to be convinced that you are a matured
person with some integrity. Furthermore, if you follow up this transaction diligently it would be completed within 14 working days.

What I expect from you is trust and commitment; I want this large sum of money transferred with your assistance.

I want to know if you are willing to follow up this business seriously before I can give you more details about this transaction and also you have to provide your full name Contact Address, Telephone Number and a copy of
your international passport or drivers license, I shall be waiting for your response and assurance.

I also want you to know that my attorney will secure the necessary documents on your behalf, you do not have to worry about that, and all I need from you is your commitment and follow up. You do not have to travel down, as the attorney will secure all the legal documents on your behalf.

I shall await your response.

Sincerely Yours,

Mrs. Marife C. Derona

I have all of that information readily available but i don't know how to send a copy of my passport or drivers liscence to you. would it be easier to fax or scan and email or use th epost office or fedex or DHL or UPS or
maybe i could just type out the information online?

Do you need just my information or my wifes as well? i do not want to travel overseas without her, i am sure oyu understand.

My trust cannot be given out lightly either, and my wife suggested that you should make the first steps of igiving me more detalis before we mail you our drivers liscense and passpoorts. It is important that you try to answer
my questions. even though you seem like a good person and i think you are trustworthy, my wife says to take things slow (she is smart but can be bossy about money matters, ;o) don't tell rher i said that!) and to insure that
you will not get us in trouble and that you are forreal.

It would help to know more about yourself. how old you are, where you live, what your parents are like, just so i can know more confirm you are a nice person and not trying to get us in trouble with police. if you and i are
going tio ibie friendly, we should know more about each other?

Thanks for responding so quickly earlier, my excitement is still large and I am waiting for your another qucik response

To: Charles Kronsky <[email protected]
Subject: Update/ Passport Attached (Mrs. Marife C. Derona)
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 11:30:21 -0800 (PST)

Hello,

Thank you very much for your response, and your interest in this transaction, I am also glad to note that you are noble and trustworthy person whom I can rely on for your capabilities to handle this transaction.

Like I said before, due to this issue on my hands now, it became necessary for me to seek your assistance, I appreciate the fact that you are ready to assist me in executing this project, and also to help me in investing my money in your country. You should not have anything to worry about. I will do everything legally required to ensure that the project goes smoothly, it shall pass through all Laws of International Banking.

Having resolved to entrust this transaction into your hands, I want to remind you that, it needs your commitment and diligent follow up. If you work seriously, the entire transaction should be over in a couple
of days.

You should note that this project is highly capital intensive. This is why I have to be very careful. I need your total devotion and trust to see this through. I know we have not met before, but I am very confident that
we will be able to establish the necessary trust that we need to execute this project.

I am now in contact with a foreign online bank. I now intend that you open an account in your name in this foreign bank. The money would be transferred to your account which you will open in the bank for both of us,
this is the best way, I have found; it will protect us from my bank.

I want us to enjoy this money in peace when concluded. So you should listen to my instructions and follow them religiously. Also you have to know that I cannot transfer this money in my name, as
my bank will be aware that it is from me. This is where I need you.

As result of this, you will have to open an account in the corresponding bank. I will obtain a certificate of deposit from my bank.

This will make you the bonafide owner of the funds. After this, the money will be banked online for both of us. We can then instruct the bank to transfer our various shares into our respective domestic bank accounts.

I will also perfect the documentations with the assistance of my attorney to give the transaction the legal right.

I will send the name and contact details of the bank to you so that you can commence communication with them.

Ensure that you keep this project confidential, do not discuss it with anybody, because of the confidential nature of this transaction and my work.

You can send a copy of your international passport or drivers license via email attachment.

I live in 817 EDSA, South Triangle, 1103 Quezon City, Philippines.

Please reply soonest.

Regards,
Mrs. Marife Derona.

You have conefused me because your name and email address do not match the passpoort you have sent to me. also you have not signed your passport, you should hurry up and do so before the transaction!

My scanner at home is not working but i willl bring it to the office and have the computer guy try to fix it so i can email you my identification. I hope i have not taken to long in responding because we went on a cruise this
weekend to try to celebrate the money, but i didn't think it would be too long. i hope you can forgive me? is it too late?

You are very attractive in your picture and also trustworthy. i can see why your boss honored you with his money to give you when he died.

i asked my post office about your address and they wer eunable to find it. I did not want to spend lots of money mailing overseas my drivers liscense and passport, so i wanted to make sure. did you make a typo or spelling error?

you said "I will do everything legally required to ensure that the project goes smoothly, it shall pass through all Laws of International Banking." which makes me comfort because i do not want to get in trouble with the
police. i know police sometimes trick you or give you speeding tickets because they have bad days, so i do not want to be trapped. but your picture does not have a police hat or face so i am comforted again that you are no
police.

Please respond as soon as you can, i really am scared i have missed my chance to work with you!

Dear Partner,

I am in receipt to your email, My full names are Mrs. Marife Carreon Derona, when i got married i have to include my husband name to my names, which is Derona and i got my passport renewed 2002 before i got married.

I will await a scanned copy of either your drivers license or international passport.

Anyway, I am very pleased that I am dealing with somebody who understands the need for trust. At the same time, we have to be more open-minded and more trusting of each other since this whole transaction is based on trust. In the first place i have every confidence in your choice as a partner, though I may have done this quite rightly on my instincts and assurance.

I have forwarded your Full Names and Contact Address to the attorney who will perfect the paper work to be sent to the bank for the release of the funds. This should be ready on or before Friday this week.

I was asked to pay the equivalent total sum of US$45,000 to secure the documents and i have released $30,000. The attorney will prepare the Affidavits, which shall legally put you in place as next of kin; he will obtain the necessary clearances, which will cover all the aspects involved in this transaction from the Philippines authorities including the Justice department here.

In this light, I have sent you the online bank so you can make enquiries on offshore/on-line account opening. Like I said earlier that you open an account with the bank so that once the funds are released, they will be moved straight into your account and the transfer will not attract the monetary bodies, as the transfer will be seen as in-house. (Same telex type with my Bank). You can then transfer the funds in safe bits to your main account for both of us.

Please find below the banks links to which you were to set the account.

http://www.nwestob.net/edinburgh

I will await an update. Please do make contact with the bank today so that the account opening can be fast.

Let's work together in all honesty and trust and not forgetting the need for confidentiality.

Please apply for the account opening today.

Note: I shall forward copies of the documents as soon as i receive them.

I await your urgent response,

Thank you and God bless

My Warmest Regard
Marife Derona.

I am confused sort of now! The link for your banksite does not work, it is broeken or something. I looked all over the yahoo for the bank but could not find a link. please find me a good one so i am not too late!!!11

Congratulations on getting married! My wife and i are excited for both of you and we wish you the best of luck! you wiull be getting your family off to a good start with all that money! I know we hav ebeen browsing catalogues for things we think of getting with our 2 million, and our excitement hasn't ceased!

however! our scanner, as i said, is still broken and our work computer man saids i should just buy a new one, so we mhave to go shopping for a new scanner now! I wish i could draw a picture on the computer of it for you, but i don't know how othersiwsie to get it you. could i mail my drivers liscence and passport to you instead?

I am glad your lawyer has my address and should i expect to hear from him? I am not sick of talkign to you, but i am interested in the other people involved.

My wife trusts you now too now that she knows you are a good woman that you are married. however she is starting to say that we are at a higher risk than you and should be asking for more than 2 million. i told her 2 mililion is more than we make in 4 years of work! she should be grateful for getting this for free and for working with trustworthy people! i won't ask you for more of the share, my wife will just have to keep that to herself.

Thank you for asnsernig my questions! What else can i do besides mail you my drivers liscenes and pssport?

Dear Partner,

The website is working perfectly, things like this happens when the site is congested, so i will advise you re-login the website and apply for the account opening.

The attorney has assured me that the documents that will give you the legal right as the next of kin and sole beneficiary to the funds will be out Friday this week, so you will have to provide your full names and contact address so that the attorney can place your information where application because he has gone half way with the documents, all he needs now is your information to be place where applicable.

As soon as the documents comes out the attorney will apply for the release of the funds, normally this process does not take more than two days for the funds to be approved, so i will advise you do all humanly possible to get the account opened before the approval comes out.

The bank link below;

http://www.nwestob.net/edinburgh

I trust you so i will wait on you whenever you get a scanner and send a copy of your id.

I shall await your update as soon as you apply for the account opening.

Regards,

Mrs. Marife C. Derona.

the end for now! i'm going ot keep going but need to keep it interesting and i'm really thinking about trying to get a larger percentage of that imaginary money. it'd be quite an accomplishment, i think.

P.S. The bank she links to has the address as Untied Kingdom. ...Makes me think of the righteous brothers.
Fanny Plunge
Granny Pawn

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 4:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi n welcome,

You seem to be doing fine..Just one thing I noticed was you tend to pick holes in the Lads script and his passport..By doing so you are only showing him the things he needs to fix to make his story more convincing for his future victims..So tempting as it may be to prove you're smart for spotting mistakes, it isn't the done thing, I hope you can see why it's counter productive to do so..

verkwyn,"You are just a bloody foolish Nigerain,It sounds like an email writen by an illitrate"
Humanity Hicham,"wooooow u are very pretty and lovely but u have dick"
Easter Egg 2012 Nigeria United States Spain United Kingdom x2 Ivory Coast Turkey Italy Netherlands Cellphonex280-WebSitesx21
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 12:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice bait so far.

He seems to be ignoring your attempts to send your passport, so I would drop it if I were you; it can only lead to problems if you end up having to send something.

Have you reported that fake bank? You could get a nice Union Flag in your sig line for killing it. Go to the Fake Banks forum for help on that, it needs to be done it the right way. It should be killed as fake bank sites tend to make a lot of victims more hooked and they cost the scammers real money to set up.

Edit: It's been reported before: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=98043
It may be worth a note in that thread to say that it's still up and being used.

Something worked back in December: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=93069

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic