SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

No header info on GMail

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Joaquin
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't have the button "See original" (or something similar as I recall) in my GMail account anymore, and therefore I can't get the full headers displayed.

Is it just my account (did I disactivate something?) or is it happening with everybody else on GMail?

Closed lad accounts x 46

dear sir
after waiting at the airport for 3 hours i did not see you, i was there till the last pilot came out, what is the position , are you in belgium or still in usa pls write me back , am confused - Patrick Williams

you must be a mad man why can,t you understand simple language it your
stupid mother that have head like that of sadam hussien that was hang
may your mouth bend to your back idiot i am helping you and you are talking trash.
francis mensah
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Check out that little drop-down menu in the top right of your message -- it should say "Reply" but has an arrow to pull up more options, including the one you are looking for.

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
KeyserSoze
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The new drop down menu has been like that for a while now. I hate it though. My popup blocker blocks the full headers from coming up and I can't figure out which blocker I need to shut off to fix it. Most other times when a popup is blocked I can just right click the link and go to "open in new window", but with the gmail drop down menu it doesn't give me that option Mad

Safari Safari "WE HAVE REALLY SUFFERED GREATLY ON THIS 23 HOURS TRIP FROM IBADAN TO YOLA AND FINALLY TO MADUGURI. IT WAS A SERIOUS TERIBLE JOURNEY." - Kenny the healer - aprox 2500 miles

"I have worn your soul and I will Auction it to the land of the dead before 2 weeks. I laugh at your stupidity. I shall drink my early morning tea with your skull in the land of the dead by two weeks from now" - Cassidy the photographer -

pony pony Mortar x10
Joaquin
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

JMRazor wrote:
Check out that little drop-down menu in the top right of your message -- it should say "Reply" but has an arrow to pull up more options, including the one you are looking for.

Got it. Very Simple ... Once you know where to look. Thanks.

Closed lad accounts x 46

dear sir
after waiting at the airport for 3 hours i did not see you, i was there till the last pilot came out, what is the position , are you in belgium or still in usa pls write me back , am confused - Patrick Williams

you must be a mad man why can,t you understand simple language it your
stupid mother that have head like that of sadam hussien that was hang
may your mouth bend to your back idiot i am helping you and you are talking trash.
francis mensah
Dan Druff
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ KeyserSoze - have you tried holding the ctrl button when clicking? It overrides the pop-up blockers I have on my PC.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic