SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Religious debate turning into safari

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No mails today. Crying or Very sad Somebody is hitch hiking back home Laughing He will be very angry when he gets back home in a week or two Laughing

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 7:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another short text from him, it's basically the same as the last one but with the word "still" added to it:

Quote:
i am still at bouake airport

He's not very chatty now is he Rolling Eyes, didn't answer my question, I will send him a text in a couple of hours, saying I am stopping on my journey to have a meal in a nice restaurant Very Happy

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
GoldDalek
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Two words sum it all up: Evil Bastards Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

pony <---- because sometimes a rose just isn't enough- TS
Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts

Get a shiny name here - Internet Fraud Centre
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And another night in a very lonely place Laughing Love this lad! Such a good pet.

pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
Big Worm
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BWAHAHAHAHA

This is getting really really good. Congrats on the pith helmet P!

Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet Pith Helmet (One Collaborative Super Safari to Egypt!)
x9 (7 by the infamous Barry Melrose <---clicky)
Tattoo x2
T.W.A.TBenin City
T.W.A.TLagos
SantaThe Lad that Stole Christmas
Netherlands x3 Mortar x8
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i hope he meets the last fella i hitched a lift off.... he offered me �50 to use a part of me like a lollipop Shocked and didn`t even offer to buy me a drink first Sad

Edit: why didn`t someone tell me about the freudian slip?! Embarassed [/i]

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about

Last edited by Spudz on Fri Jan 26, 2007 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just sent him a text message Very Happy:

Quote:
Hi, our car has broken down, it's being towed to the next town so I will go for a nice meal while it gets fixed, not sure when I will get to Bouake. Are you ok?

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 9:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How much pain will the mugus tolerate. Sleeping at an airport is a pain in the butt. Make sure you evil people send them some preparation H for they homorroids they ware going to develop from seating for so long.

Congrats on such an evil bait clapping clapping clapping

Its always good to hear that mugus also go on vacations Laughing Laughing

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 1:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My phone just rang and it was a text message:

Quote:
we believe u arrived safely. When can we meet you

I will give it half an hour or so and text them back saying we had to stop in a town overnight and the car needs a part to be fixed, I should be back at Bouake airport tonight by 10:00pm hopefully Laughing

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 2:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have sent them a text:

Quote:
Sorry, I just woke up (it's 2:30pm Laughing), stopped in a town overnight, the car needs a new part to fix it, hope to be fixed by 7pm to 8pm and arrive at Bouake at 10pm

persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 7:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fantastic, it sure seems that they don't have any money for the internet cafe. No word from him yet. B will send him another mail saying hey, haven't heard from you Sure you must be back home by now.....

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have just had 4 calls whilst my phone is charging, didn't bother answering them, and because the phone is on, it doesn't go to voicemail Evil or Very Mad, must find out how to change that so that it does, I would love to hear an irate voicemail from them.

[edit]

Actually, they just left a voicemail but didn't say anything Evil or Very Mad, so it must go straight to voicemail after so many rings, I didn't realise that.

Last edited by Scam Patroller on Thu Jan 25, 2007 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 4:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent them a text asking if they phoned me:

Quote:
Hi, did you call me 5 times about an hour ago? I had 5 missed calls. Where are you now? Sorry for the delays in meeting you!

llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 4:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping clapping
Excellent work, guys

I love reading these rolling baits that are full of mugu pain and frustration Very Happy

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 5:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He sent me a text reply Laughing:
Quote:

I am still at bouake, i told you i am stranded here and needs a little assistance from you

6 days sitting in an airport, waiting, bwahahahaha

persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 5:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SP, did I already tell you you are my hero of the week? Lad is so broke, I sincerely believe he is stranded. I don't think he can go home until he has the money. Time to tell him that you had to go back to the States. This one is WALKING home. He doesn't even have money for the internet cafe. I think he is begging for food at the moment. Twisted Evil

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 5:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ I was thinking about texting him back saying I had to return to the UK due a seriously ill family member, but I am travelling back to Bouake tomorrow, which will of course be delayed until Saturday, just to get a full week out of him a the airport.

Then, on Saturday, text him saying I am at the airport, can't find him so I went back to Abidjan to fihish some urgent business before I head off to Benin for a conference, I would have given him a lift home had I found him, that should be pretty soul destroying, knowing he could have got a lift all the way home from Bouake Laughing Twisted Evil

llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 5:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't help but notice that the "we" has become "i am"
Have the lads split maybe?
Your pet really could now be alone Very Happy Very Happy

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ I think he probably means "I" as he is talking to me personally rather than in the "we" sense, but I hope he is alone scavenging airport bins for foods Laughing

I have texted him again saying I went home:

Quote:
I thought you must have went back to Benin, did you not get my text saying I went back to the UK? My father fell ill, I will return to Bouake tomorrow

Well, he might as wait another day, the money is so close, it's not like he has money to travel anyway is it.

persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In the meanwhile B is completely oblivious to the lad's pain:
Quote:
Dear Cyril,

You must be home by now. I am still in York, it seems to turn into a long time stay for me. I have not had your reply to the mail I sent you. Are you alright?

Blessings,

Beauchamp

No help from the rich wealthy congregation, B doesn't even know he is stranded. Laughing

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work on this one! Laughing A week away from the responsibilities of Homelife...must be so nice for them. Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 9:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No texts off laddy today, he must be low on credit now, so I sent him a text to cheer him up Laughing:

Quote:
Hi, sorry, my flight was delayed, I am now back in Africa, I will be with you first thing in the morning, hope you are keeping well.

persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 9:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think he forgot his cell phone charger Laughing

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 1:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was supposed to be at the airport this morning, not had any texts from them yet asking where I am, but I have received an email from an Ivory Coast IP, they do not seem very happy, do they, some nice sig quotes there Laughing

Quote:
213.136.102.67 = Cote D'Ivoire

Cxxxxx
YOU HAVE TOUCHED THE APPLE OF THE LORDS EYE.
THE PIT WHICH YOU DUG FOR US IF YOU DO NOT REPENT YOU WILL FACE THE NEMESIS.

YOU DOOMS DAY IS NEAR.

WE HAVE EVERY EVIDENCE THAT THOSE GOODS WERE NOT SENT TO BOUAKE AIRPORT AND YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN TO AFRICA IN YOUR LIFE.

YOU HAVE GOTTEN TO THE ELASTIC LIMIT OF YOUR LIES.

I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT WE ARE MINISTERS OF THE GOSPEL AND WE ARE MORE INTELLIGENT THAN YOU.

PAY THE CLAIM TO THE SENDER OR BE READY TO APPEAR IN COURT.

UK IS NOT IN HEAVEN IT IS ON THIS PLANET EARTH.

WE SHALL BE THERE TO TESTIFY AGAINST YOU IF DO NOT MAKE HASTE TO PAY THE SENDER.

I AM GLAD YOU ARE NOT DEALING WITH A BLACK MAN.
CYRIL.

Classic, so sue me, going to send them a snotty reply in a minute Laughing

persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not too upset with B at the moment This lad needs money to get home Laughing He had enough time to do some much-needed homework:
Quote:
DEAR BXXXXXXXX
OBVIOUSLY THINGS ARE NOT OK WITH US HERE IN BOUAKE.THIS IS PRECISELY ONE WEEK WE CAME TO BOUAKE AND WE HAVE NOT SEEN MR Cxxxxxxx THE COURIER MAN.AFTER SEVERAL TEXT AND EMAIL MESSAGES HE HAS NOT SHOWED UP IN BOUAKE. WE HAVE BEEN IN THE HANDS OF THE SECURITY OPERATIVES ATTACHED TO THE BOUAKE AIRPORT ALL THESE WHILE. FROM OUR CANDID INVESTIGATION THE SHIPMENT EXCEPTION ACCIDENT AS ALLEGED BY MR CXXXXXXX AND HIS COURIER FIRM IS ABSOLUTELY FALSE.
COTE De IVOIRE HAS BEEN AT WAR FOR QUITE SOMETIME NOW.WE WERE NOT AWARE OF THIS AND WE TOOK THE RISK OF OUR LIFE TO COME HERE.WHAT PRECISELY YOU WILL WITNESS IN THIS PLACE IS THE PRESENCE OF UNITED NATION SECURITY FORCES AND INDIGENOUS SOLDIERS FIGHTING FOR THEIR FREEDOM.
FROM OUR INVESTIGATIONS THE UN SOLDIERS. FIRE SERVICEMEN AND REGULAR SOLDIERS SAID THAT SINCE THE WAR BROKE OUT NO CARGO OR PASSENGER
PLANE HAS EVER LANDED AT BOUAKE AIRPORT EXCEPT UN AIRCRAFTS AND FRANCE MILITARY AIRCRAFTS. WHAT IAM SAYING IS THAT MR CXXXXXXXX MADEUP AND HIS COURIER OUTFIT ARE SAYING ARE LIES. THERE WAS NO AIRCRAFT THAT OFFLOADED ANY CARGO OR ANY FIRE ACCIDENT EITHER. GOING THROUGH THE LOG BOOK OF THE UN FIREMEN NO SUCH INCIDENT WAS RECORDED.
THERFORE MAKE HASTE AND RECLAIM THE MONEY AND THE COMPUTERS FROM THE COURIER FIRM.WE ARE READY TO STAND AT ANY COURT OF LAW TO TESTIFY .

IN THE MEANTIME WE HAVE INDEBTED OURSELF A GREAT DEAL.IAM ABSOLUTELY CONFUSED ON HOW TO RECONCILE THIS. TO THIS END I AM BEGGING YOU AS A SON IN THE LORD TO PLEASE SEND US SOME MONEY SO THAT WE WOULD BE ABLE TO OFFSET OUR DEBT AND CLEAR OURSELF FROM SHAME. YOU ARE A DEAR FATHER AND GOOD FRIEND TO ME AND MY MINISTRY.
WE ARE LEAVING BOUAKE TODAY BY THE GRACE OF GOD AND BENEVOLENCE OF THIS SOLDIERS.
GO TO MXXXXXX COURIERS AND PUT UP YOUR CLAIMS IMMEDIATELY. OUR GOOD GOD WILL LEAD YOU TO RECOVER ALL
LET ME HEAR FROM YOU SOONEST.
I REMAIN YOURS IN THE LORD.
CYRIL.

Ah, legal advice! Laughing

Also received a CC from the mail he sent SP with the subject: "Our last message to Cxxxxxxx" Seems that he is through with you, SP!

I loved this sig line he sent you:
Quote:
UK IS NOT IN HEAVEN IT IS ON THIS PLANET EARTH.

and what did he mean with:
Quote:
I AM GLAD YOU ARE NOT DEALING WITH A BLACK MAN.
Confused

Last edited by persephone on Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:02 am; edited 1 time in total
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic