SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Scambaiting in my dreams

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
KeyserSoze
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 1:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Have any of you ever had dreams of wierd events related to scambaiting?

I have had a few dreams where I traveled to Nigeria on vacation. Charles Soludo tried to pick-pocket my mom but I caught him in the act. There was also a huge traffic jam caused by riots and looting that had erruptied far down the road.

I also recall a few dreams where I have attempted to write emails to my lads. I can recall that well because I remember getting frustrated at the fact that what I was typing was not showing up on the computer monitor.

Safari Safari "WE HAVE REALLY SUFFERED GREATLY ON THIS 23 HOURS TRIP FROM IBADAN TO YOLA AND FINALLY TO MADUGURI. IT WAS A SERIOUS TERIBLE JOURNEY." - Kenny the healer - aprox 2500 miles

"I have worn your soul and I will Auction it to the land of the dead before 2 weeks. I laugh at your stupidity. I shall drink my early morning tea with your skull in the land of the dead by two weeks from now" - Cassidy the photographer -

pony pony Mortar x10
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 1:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I lay awake playing out scenarios, but that's my screwed up sleep pattern.

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
Prince Jans
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not really myself, but I dreamed once that one of my baiting characters (which name comes from an anime series) was on my laptop writing the same as I do...

For the Fatherland!
Dupes
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I had a dream once where I moved to Lagos, Nigeria. It was a typical non-sensical dream, I didn't know the events which lead up to my decision to move to Nigeria, but nonetheless I was there and I accepted it.

I was walking down the street when I saw the local Western Union office (I presumed it was a WU office, I knew it was a money transfer office though) so naturally, I walked in. They were just opening. That's when the lines started forming, all the scammers were lining up to get their money from their victims.

All of a sudden I saw one of my old friends from high school get in the line. I suddenly realized my good friend had become a scammer just like them, and was collecting the daily loot from the victims around the world. I remember screaming: "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" and then my dream shifted to something else nifty I can't seem to recall.

All in all, it was a pretty cool dream.
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I dream of winning the lottery. Which one, I can't remember.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Standard Procedure
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had a dream I was a lad and Shiver was baiting me, and he made me get a tattoo Embarassed

The following statement is true
The above statement is false
BadKarma
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You guys should seek some professional help. Seriously. Wink

Safari George Annan (Accra - Benin City)
Safari Dan (Accra - Lagos)

"HIS A BIG FRAUD. THE MESSAGE HE SENT TO ME IS A NIGERIA EANGLISH , I TRUST YOU SO MUCH AND I CAN GIVE YOU MY COMPANY PASSWORD TO CHECK THE MAIL HE SENT TO US."
"Just a thought. Maybe, you can get a well paid Mod job here." -Toomuchfun

Postwhores - gotta love 'em.
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 5:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You know you're addicted to scambaiting when .... Laughing

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I looked over this thread yesterday and you would not believe what I dreamed of last night. Between the bouts of sleep apnea I saw gold dust and Western Union transfers.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Tricia
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Last year I had this dream... I was walking around my home town, and it seemed that every corner had some nigerians talking to each other (men, women and children). The thing is, most of them were cheerfully insulting each other in igbo while one or two tried to see if the locals showed any sign of understanding.

They were out to get me! Shocked

jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 3:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had a dream my wife found out what I do in my scambaits. Ooooo, bad things happened. Evil or Very Mad

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Ivor Grimey Colon
"Trophy slut"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 4:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I answered the phone when one of my lads was calling while still asleep. I woke up after about 30 seconds, fortunately I'd only been saying "hello" Razz

"If your bait does not cause an ethics thread, you are not baiting hard enough." - YeaWhatever

Pimp My Number | A Donation a Day keeps Nurse Nasty at bay
KeyserSoze
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 6:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^oooo that lad would have got it good from me. It's bad enough that I do get kinda cranky when I first wake up, but if I wake up knowing that it was a lad who wrecked my beauty sleep..... Shocked Evil or Very Mad

@Tricia. That is a pretty crazy dream. I do recall having dreams where lads were after me in my own neighborhood. I never actually see them though, I just kinda know that they are there, just around the corner. However, it doesn't really bother me to much, because I know that I am smarter and stronger than them.

Safari Safari "WE HAVE REALLY SUFFERED GREATLY ON THIS 23 HOURS TRIP FROM IBADAN TO YOLA AND FINALLY TO MADUGURI. IT WAS A SERIOUS TERIBLE JOURNEY." - Kenny the healer - aprox 2500 miles

"I have worn your soul and I will Auction it to the land of the dead before 2 weeks. I laugh at your stupidity. I shall drink my early morning tea with your skull in the land of the dead by two weeks from now" - Cassidy the photographer -

pony pony Mortar x10
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic