SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Sharon Sanborn

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jeetube
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh my, my first bait!

my character Joe, who is desparate for a woman in his life, responded to an email about a US Citizen - Sharon Sanborn who is stuck in some hotel in Nigeria and has fallen behind in her payments!

I have not yet been in contact with Sharon herself, but the Hotel Manager (who has been so kind to let her stay for 3 weeks pro bono!) is looking for some dough.

I'm trying to get a hold of her, so we'll see if I can stall the manager and somehow get in touch with her. I've got big plans for this one...

On Edit: Is it customary to give out details on the scammer, or might they be lurking here? I suppose I gave away some in the subject line!
somejerk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, welcome to Eater, make sure you read all the stickies.

You can put [mask] [/mask] around character or scammer names in your posts, so Google won't be able to see them, and they won't come up if your pet Googles you.

I doubt you have to worry about lurking lads, though.
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 4:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi jeetube- Welcome to Eater. While what s0mej3rk says is true, its not needed and hurts the system here a little. Obscuring takes lots of system resources and if you think about it the number of hits Google returns for Joe or Sharon or Sanborn would pretty large. Larger than the payout to the last lotto I won.

Edit- @s0mej3rk-
That's a pretty good post, it seems like you have posted somewhere before. Do you have an account somewhere else with 11K posts? Wow. The problem is you even have a photo of yourself upside down. Hope that's not you. In another thread, you were considering changing your name. PM'ing a mod will do it.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
jeetube
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 1:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, I have pasted how things are going so far, I have question though - does it seem weird that my lad is only looking for $580 USD? I would have thought that he'd want more...or maybe that comes later in their script...maybe I'll try to move that along without the 580...

In any case, I think a picture of the two of them together would be a most excellent trophy - especially with my name on the sign...

Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 03:36:54 -0800 (PST)

Subject: Re: Concerning sharon sanborn
To: "Joe Schmodle" <[email protected]>
ATT MR.JOE,

I got you mail and i thank you so much that you are ready to pay us our money....As you have requested to give MISS SHARON free access to your email address we have done that ....I think i will do as you said to give her orportunity of using computer....We need to give you the information of sending the money again,and you are sending it inform of US DOLLARS .To keep you update ,MISS Sharon is owing us right now a bill of $580 as at today.....Here is the information bellow.....

NAME......FABUNMI BOBOLA

ADDRESS......IKEJA LAGOS

COUNTRY.....NIGERIA

ZIP CODE.....23401

We will Be Looking forward to read from you.email me all the needed information to have the money pick up here like your full name and address along with western union comfirmation # ten digit and test question and answer.i would be very much happy if you can call me to my direct moblie # once you have the money send +2348035121725.

Best Regard.

management.

Joe Schmodle <[email protected]> wrote:

Your message was well received and understood. This must be a busy time for you in the hotel business. I foresee you becoming the boss at that hotel very soon, should god smile upon you!

I don't want to get you sacked, I know how hard it is to make a living these days! Can you ask Sharon to get access to a computer somewhere and send me a message? I would so love to make sure she's a real person before I commit my life to her. Please give her my email address so we can speak together.

I have been taking a lot of pictures of myself to share with her, so that she can know me fully.

If you can get that message to her, I can certainly make it worth your while (consider it my gift for you, like a finders-fee of sorts!)

Joe

PS: Is the $550 in ZAR or USD, or Euro? I have never done anything like this before so I just don;t know...

OLUWATOSIN DECKER <[email protected]> wrote:
ATT MR.JOE,
Am so much happy that you are a man like me....MR.Joe,if you really can help Miss Sharon Sanborn you can go ahead andpay for her bill she is owing the hotel here right now...She is real ,actually am not in possition to tell you that.And at time i concider her to be my sister that is why am still given her food to eat here.....I would have prefer to allow you to speak with her directly but i am just a Manager here in this hotel....And i still have a BOSS who don't take non-sence.....I would have advice you to get rid of her bill and i will find a way for you to speak with her when she pay for her bill...Because ifmt BOSS get to know that i allow her to use the hotel phone i may be sacked and i have no other job here.So when she get out of the hotel she can able to give you a call....I think i have make myself clear to you....Well about how she look like ,i think you both have the orportunity of sending mails to each other ...Why don't she send her pictures to you...But to say the fact Miss Sharon she is a verry pretty lady a man will wanted to have as wife....Thank you .

Best Regards

MANAGEMENT.

Mr Decker,

You are indeed a noble and patient man! You have been extremely generous by letting her stay there for 3 weeks already. Mr Deck - I'll get to the point - Is there a way I can commnicate with Shron directly, I would really love to help her but not even sure who she is, or what she look like.

I am so desparate for a women in my life, I'd almost go to the end of the world to find her.

OLUWATOSIN DECKER <[email protected]> wrote:
ATT MR.JOE ,

I am The manager of the above mentioned hotel, and Miss Sharon Sanborn is at my hotel at the moment, she's in and the room no, 302. The situation right now is that she owns us some money, which is the sum of $550, hotel about 3weeks ago.

Actually Sharon had been a very nice lady, and I'll really have loved to help her personally but the little help I can render for now is to help in terms of feeding until she gets her bill paid to the hotel management, I really think you really care about her according to what she said, if so I'll advice you to try as much as possible to come to her aid soonest because the management I'm working with has very strict policies and I have very little say on this issue, so I'll advice you act as soon as possible to make sure she gets back home because Sharon is already home sick, coupled with the trauma she has been going through lately.

She presently owes the hotel the sum of $550 In regards to your question, I will definitely help her to the airport once she gets out of the Hotel here with us.

Also, I'll like you to know that I'm a very busy person with the nature of my job and I'll not be having access to the internet at all times, so I'll prefer if you can email me, so we can talk better on how to help Miss SHARON SANBORN to get back home. ..As soon you send the Money..Do Also Forward me the Western Union Payment Confirmation.Below is the hotel information

NAME....FABUNMI BOBOLA
ADDRESS...IKEJA LAGOS
COUNTRY...NIGERIA
ZIP CODE...23401

I will Be Looking forward to read from you.email me all the needed information to have the money pick up here like your full name and address along with western union comfirmation # ten digit and test question and answer.i would be very much happy if you can call me to my direct moblie # once you have the money send +2348035121725

Best Regards,

MANAGEMENT

I'm emailing on behalf of the Sharon Sanborn American Lady in room 302. I am not sure if she still needs help, I am looking forward to a long lasting relationship with her.

looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Joe
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't worry about the small amount of money I've strung them along for several months for as little as $280. The smaller amounts are proberly more likley to be paid by a real victim.

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi there! I was contacted by Sharon directly. She uses a MySpace account to write other people. In her first messages she just told me, that she needs "a man for a serious relationship" and how great we would fit together...
But two messages later she revealed to me, that she got to Nigeria because of a guy called Kelly. But as she was there, the guy stole all of her money and all her juwellery. So she's now stranded there sleeping at the mentioned hotel.
She didn't tell me about the sum she's owes the hotel, but she wanted me to get in contact with the hotel manager.
So it seems, that it's the same story told from both sides.
PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This one is ripe with time wasting opportunities. Exchange pictures, but send large files such as a .dll file disguised as a jpg. Exchange information with Sharon and move it towards a romance. You can waste a lot of time with straight romance baiting. Fall madly in love with her and offer to come out to rescue her.

There's various WU problems such as bad MCTN numbers, illegible receipts and so on to keep them occupied. Also, using 1TV5 wastes lots of time and so frustrating for them. Insist on an invoice from the hotel. Then pretend to mail the money or WU information to that address. Or sent it to the wrong hotel in Lagos.

As mentioned, don't worry about the small amount. If you sent it, they would have found a reason to ask for more.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic