SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Translation for Lads.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
doko
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 10:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just have an idea for baiting.
Basically, people on internet need some help to do some translation of books or comics in various language. SO I just wonder if it could be a good idea to give lads a translation to do to make him busy.
For example, this web site http://www.savoir-sans-frontieres.com/ needs helps for translate comics in all world language (usually they pay for translation, but if lads do it, it can provide free translations in african languages).

So first, I just wonder if it has already done and the most important, if it is in keeping with scambait ethics (because it includes third party in some way).
I wonder too if it is valuable in the case of the web site i gave. They require a scientist level and I am not sure that lads have such habilities.

ASCENSION : Another myth. The cult so exaggerated with the Blessed Virgin is the product of a complex of culpability of Judaeo-christian civilization caused by its MISOGYNY. But the better they will forget the Blessed Virgin, the better they will treat their wives.

H7
nalei
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They'll probably do a rotten job anyway.

"I have told you that this is risk free" - David Sharp that offered me the Litvinenko funds, with explanation why it will not risk my life to go on with it.
frankspencer970
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Judging by some of the comments the lads make, it sure would make good reading?
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It sounds too much like a proper job, and if they wanted a job they wouldn't be scamming.

Maybe you could try putting some religious or scientific text into the lad translator to turn it into mugu talk, and then ask them to translate it back to English for money. That could be amusing. Maybe if you could get them to believe it is a sort of ancient text in an Indiana Jones bait it could even be something I'd try - mmmmmmm. I feel a bunch of ASEMS coming upon me.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
spot

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

can I introduce to you all to one of my Mentees ...Doko ^^^^.

You may have noticed that his first language is not English and that he doesn't post very often.

He keeps in close contact with me and must be one of the only baiters on this site to actually get our Pets to do things in Japaneese

Thank's for posting Doko

thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 3:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You would have to be careful about the ethics. There are two ways to get a lad to do this sort of work. Either you pay him to do it, or you ask for a work sample before you send him money. The lad has to believe that he will get money for doing the work. Promising money in exchange for work and then not paying is breach of contract.

The more careful baiters make sure they do not say that the lad is certain to get the money and the lad would never report you, but I would not want to bring an innocent third party into that situation.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 3:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Konbanwa Doko

nice idea, i might get some Viz translated into the local dialect Laughing

www.viz.co.uk
the fat slags in pidgin could be worth a read!!

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
doko
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I see Smile ,
well I can ask them to copy a whole book in Chinese.
Thanks for advices... It's what I expected. Too dangerous to include third party.
what a shame!! it could be great to have some book in lads' language Laughing

ASCENSION : Another myth. The cult so exaggerated with the Blessed Virgin is the product of a complex of culpability of Judaeo-christian civilization caused by its MISOGYNY. But the better they will forget the Blessed Virgin, the better they will treat their wives.

H7
doko
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another question. Did some baiters already think about making a scam bait manual to ive to new mentees as reference ?

Good points: - main of base information are include in a small volume so can accelerate the education of mentees.
Bad points : -Perhaps too dangerous if lads discover it.
- can create a conformity and kill creativity.
- have to be updated oftenwith new technique or tools....

H7
luckey

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From Thud 419:
Quote:
Promising money in exchange for work and then not paying is breach of contract.

To Anybody:

I may be guilty of that (soon). Is that a big concern in a bait? I mean if your whole bait premise is bogus, can a contract within a fraudulent venture be considered legit?

(I�m not criticizing the comment, I�m genuinely curious)
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

1. I am not a lawyer
2. The lad is not going to sue you.
3. No one else is going to care.
4. Goods and services baiting is not forbidden here.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
luckey

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I'm not a lawyer either, just a Barrister from time to time.

I am a paranoid n00b though, I will say that.

I wouldn't want the gmail death squad coming after me for email fraud, or racketeering, or whatever else my partner keeps saying will happen to me if I continue with my new hobby.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Get the lad to sign a contract then - he he he he - Wink a long one

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
calimero
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Feel sorry for the lad and offer him a job to translate a mysterious letter with a lot of $$$ included.Let's see how quick he become a Japanese Laughing
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic