SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Do you know this lad?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Shadowplay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Does anyone recognise this lad? I think I have seen him before somewhere.

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i52/shadowsplay/13974_8_2_2006_7_07_53_PM742.jpg

This is a charity lad that I tracked down to a love site. Here's his cheezy format that he is sending out. If anyone gets this, please let me know: Smile

Quote:
Hello my wonderful dearest
i decided to take a search through profiles i search through thousands of profiles but could not find my match immediately i get to ur profile i became short of words ur profile is incredible i which i could found u in previouse years
How r u doing today?hope fine,well i am mailing u to tell u and let u know that u are my soul mate no matter what he will takes,cos i beleive that there is something about u,u see ever since i have been in this planet (earth)have never falling in love with anyone else like this b4,is amazing cos have been lonely all my life cos have not seen someone i could love,share my feelings with,but i strongly beleived that u are my mrs right.u see have been looking for someone i can share my dreams,thought,ideas,experience,feelings with for long but couldnt found any,but i strongly beleived that u are the right folk for me,and i promise u that if u will inturn return ur love to me the way i love u and will love u,i will love u the way no man has love u and i will make u understand that though miles may lie between us,we re never far apart,for love doesnt count the miles,its measured by the heart.
I have made up my mind to love u with all my heart,soul & spirit and never to disappoint u if only u will in return love me more like the way i love u.and secondly i want to make u to understand that u should not just take my words for granted,and u should not just see this love am about sharing with u as just mere love or internet love,cos my love for u will surely bring us closed to each other,i still want to make u understand that our meeting each other on the internet is a means of knowing each other and is the first means for us to communicate for now & to know each other more better.i dont really know how to make u understand this fact,that i am really serious about this relationship,but i want u to give me this chance to prove to u that u are all i want and all i will love.
i still want u to know that love cannot be seen by the outward appearance but its about the inward appearance of someone,and i still want u to know this that love is not an instantaneous emotion but something that grows slowly between two people,am ur Mr right u have been searching for
Expecting to hear a nice & lovely reply from u urgently.please e-mail me tell me about urself.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic