SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Dumb v Dumber

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 1:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know whether someone was 'avin a laugh' with me, though I don't think so, but when I saw this come in I had to take it on. This one is NOT off a template - Prime Minister's Assistant Assassinated in Wales !!! I sometimes like to throw a 'curve ball' to start off. This time I fired off a BIG SLAP - just to see what happened

Quote:
MUGU to ME
Dear Beloved,

My name is Mrs Teressa Sutton, a Briton by origin, but married to an
American,Mr James Sutton who was murdered by unknown assailants last year in
Wales.

My husband worked with Intel Limited in England as a manager for a long
timebefore he was appointed adviser to the Prime Minister of England on Co-
operation and integration with Africa, a post he held until he was brutally
murdered by the suspected rival political parties
.We were married for eleven
years without a child.

When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of 15 million
dollars, this fund(fifteen million dollars) is in a bank here in Europe.
Presently this money is still with the Financial Institution.

Recently, my Doctor told me that I might not last for the next eight
months due to an inflammation of my liver. This has led to my being on
24 hours
intensive care,in a private clinic here in England. I am tired of living like
this.I have decided to donate this fund to an individual, group or a charity
organization that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct
herein.I want an individual,or Charity Organization that will use this
fund for
orphanages, widows, and helping land mine victims worldwide.

I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this
money and my husband's relatives are trouble makers and I don't want my
husband's efforts to be used for trivialities.I do not want a situation where
my husband's sweat will be used in material pursuits. This is why I am taking
this decision.

You can reach my lawyer (Barrister Stefan Repede Esq) with this
specified email address : [email protected]

Tell him that I have WILLED 15 million dollars to you by quoting my personal
reference number: Law/chamber/solicitors/te/sut/WILL/9834520012. I have
notified him that I am WILLING this amount to you for charity purpose.

NB: I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality in this matter until
the task is accomplished as I don't want anything that will Jeopardize my last
wish. And Also I will be contacting with you by email as I don't want my
relation or anybody to know because they are always around me.

Any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing another person for this
same purpose. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I have stated
herein.

My lawyer would be waiting to receive your reply.

Remain blessed.

Your Sister,

Mrs.Teressa Sutton.

Well, where do you begin with that ? I'm usually the one doing the funnies, and I think it was so extremely weird I had to do something out of the ordinary in reply - and I did.

Quote:
ME TO MUGU
This sounds truly dreadful Barrister Stefan Repede

I must strongly chide you for not taking better care of this noble woman who has suffered so much, at the hands of political assassins and Welsh Terrorists, Where were you when she needed you Stefan ?

The Liberals are so desperate for power I know they are capable of anything.

The Welsh have always been an unruly mob, hence the wall that was built to separate them from England. Now she is at her lowest ebb and you leave her stranded and penniless - shame on you Stefan.

I feel anger and shame at your behaviour. If I were close by I would horsewhip you for your arrogance and indifference. Tell me what you will do for this poor woman,. I hold you personally responsible for her health and will track you down like a dog if anything happens to her.

Yours Dr lemuel Gulliver

Sometimes I am patient (which psych ward ?) and use baiting skills, but I couldn't seriously humour this opening gambit - could I ? - and this is what I got back.

Quote:
MUGU TO ME
You sound very stupid I must confess.You have been given an offer and you can as well speak rubbish as you have been made rich by her ill state. You don't know what you are about to loss writting to me like that. I will not accept you for the purpose as you are an arrogant fool.

Thanks for you understand, call me if you need to talk
+44 704 570 1458

Lovely - he he he he - a slap back with his telephone number as an aperitif. You gotta love it. I'm not skyped yet or I would have gone for it. That would have been a fun call. Of course I didn't want to let go of this spinner of tales so I swallowed my pride, not that I have any when I am going hunting.

Quote:
ME TO MUGU
Barrister Stefan Repede

- what do you expect when I am told such a story ? This woman is in dire straits and you have done nothing to assist her

Do you not find it disturbing that your client is in such a dreadful condition and is having to trawl the internet for assistance in this manner ?

I am not a man to be called a fool by anyone, and my means and substance stand for all to see and respect. I have means and influence that a man in your position would only dream about.

If you are too proud and cold hearted to wish to obtain the assistance Mrs Teressa Sutton is so desperate to obtain, then I wish you luck in your endeavours, but I will not have dealings with any man who is not prepared to behave in a responsible and seemly manner.

Yours - Dr Lemuel Gulliver

I tried to get him back but it didn't work. Missed the phone chance that could have been a gem, but worst of all, I lost my dumbest scammer so far.
Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't worry Gomer, there are plenty of idiot scammers out there. I have not been here long, but it never ceases to amaze me how stupid they can be.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't mind. I love a bait if I can lure them into my weird world, but I can play it straight too. I have an ongoing bait that is in its fourth week, and I am in that one for the long haul.

The wacky type is more interesting to post though. When I finish my straight one, I'll post it just to show I am not just playing for laughs.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic