SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Marine who found nukes, cocaine and money... and grief

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 11:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You may remember [sic] from this thread: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=94111&highlight=marine. continued to bait him, latterly hindered by her brother Ross, an officer in the SASR.

As I guessed, the boxes ended up in Ghana, and there were some hassles, but all was going well apparently...

Quote:

Just look after yourself, and I'll take care of matter here. You can leave the Army and have a comfortable retirement down here. You can meet Ross and tell each other war stories, or just go big-game fishing somewhere. You'll love Australia!

But then two mystery emails were sent to both Lads involved - first the Security Company Lad:

Quote:

The only way you'll get any money from Eliza Dane is if I turn into small change and shove it up your arse with the broad end of a garden rake. Got that?

Then the Captain:

Quote:

You shouldn't have tried to draw my sister into whatever you're planning. End it now or you are going to find yourself in a whole world of hurt - and I don't bluff.

They ignored those warnings, but they couldn't ignore this one, with Eliza so distressed that she couldn't type properly:

Quote:

Youi woudl not believe what juist happened!! I was in the WU ofice anfd sucddenyl theres my brother there, you remeber Ross he came back from Afganistan>? And hes shouonting at tme for beinga ilttl idiot and sdning money to web fruads - in fromnt of everbody! Im crying and hes yeling at me and the secuty guy comes out and Rosss jst days hes my brothers and even shows themh ohsis SAS ID I think, so I grabbd a taxiand got backhere.
Holy Odin I ocouldnt believe what hust happend but I cant go out again I feel sick. Im sorrry for this what do I do?

Captain Brain urges Eliza on, but gets this:

Quote:

Listen up scumbag,
Today I did something to be ashamed of � I humiliated my kid sister in front of a crowd of strangers. Liza is dearer to me than just about anyone, inside or outside the Service. You made that happen. I am going to make sure that never happens again.
Once I have the proof that you're some sweaty little cybercrim, and not an officer in the USMC, I'm going to get Liza to understand. I've met enough Marines, on exercises and a few in Afghanistan. They're fine soldiers and a credit to their country. You, mate, are no damn Marine. You're a disgrace to the human race.
You'll get nothing out of her. Give up while you can or you will find yourself in a world of shit.

The Captain urged Eliza to send the money, but Eliza told him:

Quote:

You can be as angry as you fucking well like, you can be as tired as you fucking well like, but the fact remains that my hands are fucking well tied! I can tell Ross again and again that you're the real deal and he yells at me not to be such a ditz!
Either you have to convince him yourself, or you have to give me something that proves your case. It's up to you as I'm out of ideas.

So he does just that:

Quote:

How are you?
In fact I decided to write to you after all to let you know that what your sister told you is the truth and to be candid , I request your assistance to help her handle this for me, I will soon live Iraq immediately she tells me that the boxes has arrived .
I look forward to meet you and your family.

Ross was sorta terse:

Quote:

What Liza told me isn't evidence.
This is your account; that you're a jarhead captain who found nuclear weapons in a terrorist cache and did nothing with them. Instead you stole a fortune in cash and enlisted the help of a Susie Straightleg to smuggle it out of Iraq. Now you're trying to get an officer in SASR to help you achieve this, after which you intend to leave Iraq and head to Australia.
What do you want me to do?

We'll see...

[Edited to add masking]

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
st.piran
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done! Just goes to show the greed that the lads have and all they can focus on is the money! Cool
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic