SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Filipina "Kimforyou"

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Thesandman100
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As a total newbie to this forum I may be asking a question that has been asked before, but here goes.....

Has anyone come across this young woman before?

She lists herself on Date In Asia as kimforyou and had another profile there as well, but that suddenly disappeared when I messaged "her"

She has followed what has been an obvious route: nearly finished nursing qualification but had to give up because no more funds, can't pay rent, passport stolen, yada, yad yada! Of course she asked for money via WU (which she did not get - poor herSad)

I basically told her to get lost several months ago, but now she is back on the hunt again.

Any advice on how to nail her?

Thanks

Graham
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 3:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Does she have any personal information about you? If so, do not re-establish contact with her. Post her email address, a sample email from her including Headers, plus any (appropriate!) pics if you have here and someone might recognise her.

If you like the idea of baiting other love scammers, the usual advice for newbies applies: Read all the Stickies here, rinse and repeat several times until you have learned about the basics of baiting, especially how to bait safe, ie set up an email account that does not show your IP/location (gmail, fastmail, hushmail). Do not bait using your real name, nor an ID that you use elsewhere on the internet. Scammers know how to Google too. Read the PM you will have received from Nurse Nasty and take some time to read through other baits so you get a 'feel' for how it's done by the experts. Don't be afraid to ask questions, but impress the Mods by using the Search function first because the answer is almost certainly posted in the Forum already. Good luck and welcome!

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
Thesandman100
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 3:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for that:) Her real names, according to her request for money via WU is Myla T Yagal, Tibanga Highway, Iligan, Php 9200.

I have never had a phone number for her as she claims her mobile was stolen (will you send me some money honey so that i can buy a new one and then we can talk?Wink)

Here's the latest email round.....

Return-path: <[email protected]>
Received: from fep14.clear.net.nz (fep14-yellow.clear.net.nz [192.168.16.115])
by local-daemon (CLEAR Net Mail) with ESMTP id <[email protected]>
for [email protected]; Fri, 05 Jan 2007 16:46:08 +1300 (NZDT)
Received: from mxin3-orange.clear.net.nz
(lb1-srcnat.clear.net.nz [203.97.32.236]) by mx6.clear.net.nz (CLEAR Net Mail)
with ESMTP id <[email protected]> for
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Fri, 05 Jan 2007 16:46:07 +1300 (NZDT)
Received: from web55909.mail.re3.yahoo.com ([216.252.110.70])
by mxin3-orange.clear.net.nz with SMTP; Fri, 05 Jan 2007 16:46:00 +1300
Received: (qmail 70648 invoked by uid 60001); Fri, 05 Jan 2007 03:45:58 +0000
Received: from [202.147.59.198] by web55909.mail.re3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu,
04 Jan 2007 19:45:58 -0800 (PST)
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2007 19:45:58 -0800 (PST)
Subject: from my heart....................
X-Envelope-To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.co.nz
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.co.nz
Message-id: <[email protected]>
MIME-version: 1.0
Content-type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0-681803530-1167968758=:70635"
Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Message-ID;
:snipped this line for blowout- TS:
X-YMail-OSG:
8WqRGUkVM1noqp1NfVslT9y92P6pf.T.w8NGwwU02vQ2WPd.4UaPwzFO.lcUwuLewQXLa2pR3mzLGBVX
Original-recipient: rfc822;xxxxxxxxxxxxx.co.nz

--0-681803530-1167968758=:70635
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-699073044-1167968758=:70635"

--0-699073044-1167968758=:70635
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

hi my honey,...you're always lifting my heart with hte things you do and said...i feel so happy just being with you this way..you're my love and will forever be my love.You will always be the love of my life,and please never give up...always have faith in yourself and you will gain the greatest gift of all..the gift of hope and love you righteously deserve...eveytime i think of you my heart misses a beat.you are my theme and my dream!Every moment we share together we go closer..

i'm simply hanging by a moment,waiting to see you again so you can hold me so tight that all else fades,i thought after you left you fade away from my mind,but still,
everyday i wake up dreaming of our time to be together...i will never forget you.i hope you still think of me too..

i love you with all that i am,all that i was and all that i never be.Please know that my love and I are inseparable and would want it no other way and if time could express my love for you then its forever and a day.I cant wait to be with you,see your eyes,look in your eyes,feel your sweet touch,hear your perfect words and kiss your perfect lips.The way i feel about you some people call crazy,some call it insane but i call it true love.I really love you

Myla

From her profile on DIA she gives her datails as:

State / Region: lanao del norte
City: iligan
Ethnicity: Asian
Appearance: Attractive
Height: 162 cm (5'4")
Weight: 45 kg (99 lbs)
Eye color: Brown
Hair color: Brown
Education: College - Some
Religion: Christian - Catholic
Zodiac: Scorpio
Born in the year of: Monkey
Marital status: Single
Have children: Yes (Live with)
Wants children: Yes
Willing to relocate: Willing to relocate to another country
Smoking: Non smoker
Drinking: Light / social drinker

Her pic is delicious....but for some reason I can't get it to paste here! Anyway, check her out on that site (and no doubt others too!)
Azure Sonnet
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 3:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My first ever IP lookup (yay!) traces this address back to the Philippines... Thats as far as my knowledge goes at the moment, so now I shall bow to a higher power and wait for someone else more experienced to advise you further/check I did it right!

Don't forget to get a mentor if you wish to take up baiting as a full time sport...
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I will drop her a quick email and she if she bites. If she is a scammer (highly likely) then I know the PERFECT person to sic her onto.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=94432&highlight=

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
Thesandman100
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Have fun Gnasher - she looks delicious on screen;) PM me if you want more pics......
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 1:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some of the Filipinas use stolen model pics.

I've worked a lot of Filipinas lately.

Of course, don't send money!!!

It seems at least some of them BEG or STEAL using real names.

If you're only seeing pictures of her, you have no idea who is on the other end.

Internet cafes with webcams are everywhere in the phils.
She, or any 'real' Pinay can get on cam with a little effort.

Only once did an IP check on a pinay turn up something interesting.
She was claiming to be working in Dubai, but her letters were coming from the Phils.

There are quite a few Pinay doing the 'I need money for school, operation, etc' scam. Sometimes they just come out and beg.

Most Pinay are nice ladies.

<A href="http://www.dragonladies.org/bbs">Dragonladies.org</a>
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 3:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Reply within 24 hours:

Quote:
hello thee steve
thank yu very much for your mail.......
hopw AER YOU today???
hope you are fine........wow we will meet someday??good idea i like that...well about me??my hope s to finish my studies and fulfill my dreams......i want to become a succesful nurse someday.....what makes me laugh are thise simple things that makes me happy.........what makes me cry is lost the on i love and will not true to me.......will lie to me me and promise me anything nut he will not do what he promise.........what else you want to know about me>>>\?????
just ask me..............
love
myla

Thesandman100
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 4:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good fishing - now bait the real hook and wait for the pics to your email:)
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 2:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Post a picture. It's probably a model or Filipina actress.

Thesandman100
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 11:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Date in Asia site again, but new name and pic - definitely still her though:)

Her new profile name is Sweetsugar, but should be renamed Sugarbuns by the look of the pic.

I have tried to cut and paste her pic onto here but it won't paste....what am I doing wrong?

Have fun guys

[/img]http://www.dateinasia.com/Members/Photos/28563.jpg?t=633037857075900000[/img]
Thesandman100
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 11:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got it at last! here she is (on the right) in all her glory;))

and another

Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 12:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I can see you are smitten Thesandman. Just remember that the person who has been writing to you is probably NOT the woman in the picture. Scammers use random pics of models, actresses or even real people on Google images or wherever. The only way you can tell for sure is to ask the person to send a pic of themself holding a sign or a particular item as requested by you. And of course you are not in contact with her any more because she has WAY too much personal info about you, right?

My character 'Steve' will contact her again and ask for a pic and let's see what she comes up with.

Thesandman100
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 12:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am definitely NOT in contact with Myla (or whoever) because yes, she does have that info:(

Looking forward to the update

Good luck
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 12:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well...as a self proclaimed expert on females of the "Asian persuasion" (my wife being 100% pure Malaysian Chinese) your Ladette is definitely not 100% Asian. She has a substantial quantity of caucasian blood in her genetic coding.

Ask a few questions about her family. Mom and dad, (that is most likely her sister in the photo).
If she sticks to the "poor girl from the village who wants to be a nurse story" then I'm betting you are NOT talking to the girl in the photo.

What is pretty interesting is that on her dating profile she says she has a child living at home with her. That is very unusual for scammers to admit since it immediately cuts down on the male interest level. In this case, I would make an exception considering she is a very "yummy mommy."
Also, my bet is that those pictures were taken outside of the Philippines....most likely a very expensive resort.

Since every single internet cafe in the Philippines has webcam availability, the best move is to tell her you want to chat with her lovely face on webcam. If you get excuses, then you're definitely not talking to the "yummy mommy" in the photo.

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
Thesandman100
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 5:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

She has 2 profiles - 1 with child, 1 without.....go figure;)

I'm interested that you say every single i-cafe has webcams, as that is 1 line that I have often seen - need extra money for cam use....

Would love to see the real woman in the pic in the real world - poor woman probably has no idea she is becoming so well known for all the wrong reasons!

I agree with your comments about skin colour as i have several Filipina friends here (not those sort of friends!) and they are all pure Filipina - much darker.

Thanks for your comments - very useful!
drew.p.coque
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

she`s talking about her inner child, silly!

*THANKS FOR PLAYING WITH MY TIME, PLEASE KINDLY FORGET ABOUT THIS TRANSACTION
*you have to tell any one you are here . everything has to be confidential -kevina
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 1:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, most cafes charge a little more to use webcam, but we're talking pennies, or pesos.

I know 'that' girl is not going to pop up smiling at you on webcam, unless they know how to loop a video of the lady, who may be model or minor actress.

You may ask the people at
http://www.melindaspenpals.com/penpal-community/index.php

That's a small, free filipina dating site with a forum. Post the picture in scam forum and ask if anyone recognizes the pics.

BTW. Melindas seems like a pretty safe place if you're looking for a Filipina. There are also Filipinas chatting on the forums.
Safer looking there than on IM, and the owners are trying to keep the scammers out.

wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 3:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My add request's been accepted.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic