SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Strong sexuality wanted!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 12:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anyone interested? Very Happy

Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2007 01:53:59 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Hi
To: <snip>

One of the most important qualities that I look for in a Woman is character. What I mean by this is, a Woman who can be many things depending on the situation.If we are at a club she is comfortable there. If we are at a black tie affair she can mingle with confidence. she must be fun and adventurous. I have to be able to trust her without a doubt and she must be able to trust me without a doubt. she MUST have a very strong sexuality and yet know how to focus it towards one Man(me). Don`t just make love to me,make love to my mind. Sex is both an art form and another means of communication. Love is both a verb and a feeling. The mind is one of the most erotic parts of the body. If you could stimulate my mind then you could stimulate me. This is a hard quality to find in a woman. I am looking for more than just an intimate encounter, I am looking for someone to take control of my soul, to taste the flavor of my excitement, someone that, just by her touch or words makes my body quiver,someone who is open minded, creative, adventurous and spontaneous. Someone who is gentle yet aggressive, sexy and ravenous yet romantic, playful and confident, I love to bepleased. I am hungry,come feed me if you can. I am a very open minded person and very accepting.When it comes to a woman that I care about I amaffectionate and passionate. I love to kiss

"I took your Photo to a deadly Witch Doctor [...] you will die in 2days days time so you should eat your best meals and make love to your wife for the last time. You dared an African, You will rot in hell." -
"My love you the traitor!!!! You have broken to me heart!!!! I have killed with you 4 months of a life vainly!!!!" -
"Ich das kulturelle M├Ądchen" -
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 1:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, that is quite an advertisement you found there. Laughing Too bad he needs a woman, my male characters are all excited now. Oh, well, let's see if he can be turned.

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
techitoes
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 9:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OMG that sounds like the crap someone I KNOW posts on multiple dating sites.... Laughing
Jantar
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 4:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've just borrowed most of this to use on the two I'm currently baiting. Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic