SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

R0jer Diall0 Chop Lad $$ OOooooo

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just your usual lad-"victim"-"lad" triangle. Short story: Hawcr0ft has been on my hook for some time with many wasted efforts to collect money, including Scrooge's modality. So, rather than let the lad drift away, I thought it was time to really get inside his head. My victim character "" has been trying for some weeks now to WU some $$ to Hawcr0ft as he works for the EFCC, and can help me recover funds I'd previously lost to another scammer (I'm such a trusting soul....)

Hawcr0ft starts to complain that he can't seem to get the WU payment, even after I repeatedly insist I sent it.

Enter R0jer Diall0 -- rogue lad, who has intercepted the WU payment:

Quote:
OOOOOOOOooHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11I STEAL UR MAGAS !
FOOOOOOOOL!!!!! U NOT FIT 2 BE GUYMAN ,SMALL BOI! GOTELL UR OGA U SUCK HIS COCK FOR 20 NAIRA IS ALL U B FIT 4 ! UR PAY ME $500, WILL GET MUCH MORE! MUGU !! NA YOUR PAPA BE MOTHERFUKER COSU NO FIT BE CORRECT GUY U BE FUCK UP GUY . MTCN WORK JUS FINE FORME!!!!THANKS FOR DI MONEY SMALL BOI .NNE GI NA RA MKPURU AMU! OOOOOOOOOOOOO

Hawcr0ft is not pleased (but he sucks at threats):
Quote:

so u get mind wey wey y go hear am very soon as far as you confess your own don finish,20 naira abi see wetin u get soonest. fool.

Diall0 is not dissuaded:

Quote:
U don know who ur messin wit mi friend .go suck ur momma toto and i take all de maga money!!

In the meantime, Diall0 writes to to try to keep things cool:
Quote:

The theif has been uncovered and currently absconded.My accountant was prudent enough to have found out from the Bankers.Well it is such a pity.We have decided that since such a thing happened you should pay another registration fees Shocked using the same details but send information to my more secured private email address: [email protected]. Sorry for the incoveniences.Once we have your registration fees you will have your refund within 24hours.

To ratchet up the heat, writes to Hawcr0ft:

Quote:
Hawcr0ft.

Thank you for your email. Should I pay the lawyer, a Mr. Dial0? He has contacted me yesterday and told me that he will be handling certain legal issues that need to be finalized before we can confirm the transfer.

Thank you for your help. I Feel better this time with a lawyer involved.

Hawcr0ft is now worried and goes straight to the "victim" to warn him of the problem:

Quote:
That lawyer known as Mr. Dial0 is the thief in person.He is not a lawyer and currently on the run.Do not make any payment to anyone else.It has been discovered that he had my password.He is a Nigerian NATIONAL AND WE ARE CURRENTLY WORKING ON ARRESTING HIM.that is why i instructed you to contact me on a different box.So now make payment and cease to contact me on the [other email service] box or else you would lose your money again.The legal aspect of this refund is exclusively the commissions assignment and does not concerns you.Obey my instructions and get back to me on this box.

Then minutes later, in a misguided effort to show me how bad this Diall0 fellow is, Hawcr0ft writes to show me the nasty emails from Diall0, but he includes his response, in pigdin, to Diall0 (!):
Quote:

This is the text of what the thief sent me.He is wanted now by the commission so watch out.He sent it from my box to me.Read:

[He just copies the the exchange copied above between he and Diall0]

Yes, he's a very dumb lad.

I could call him out on it, but that would only educate him (if that's possible), so instead, I turn the tables yet again and write from the box, but lo and behold, somehow Diall0 has gained control over ' email!:

Quote:
No my small boi .u got it all wrong i dey in box not in urs .U don get to maga witout me OOOooooo

U stay out of mi way and i cut u in for 20% of his monei,but u keep playing wit him and u get notin!

So, stay tuned -- will Hawcr0ft play ball, or will he stick to his guns and try to keep the maga to himself? If I were a betting man, I'd figure out which choice is the smartest and then bet on the opposite. Laughing

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
3strikes_out
419Eater is my life

Location: Los Poblanos, Los Chilangos... de Durango...de Sonora...Sinaloa

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love these type of baits. Count on it...Hawcr0ft will play ball.

But you see me holding this sign for you and still not impress for the work I did. -Kumal Umal

...you still went ahead to make more payment to them without my knowledge, well that is so disgosting. -Charles Soludo
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 12:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL JMR

I have one similar going. I just attacked the mugu from different account that I was baiting from. He is really scared to reply.
The Oga ( me) is trying to have the mugu do a job that would retire him from scaming and change his life for ever Laughing Laughing

Good luck with your bait and keeps us posted, always glad to see how others play the mugu

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic