SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Malcolm the Arms Dealer

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My bait of the pampered - see http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=96193&highlight=valentine for more details - hit a hurdle when the Security Company holding the $120 million (personal record that) was oddly suspicious:

Quote:

Kindly be informed that we will like to know more about you and your partner before we can be able to proceed to your request.

They wanted to know why so long had lasted before the claim, and how long had worked for the late Mr Guei.

The Lad told Malcolm how to fool the company:

Quote:

Thanks for the mail you forwarded to me, I have gone through it the content is well noted and understood. Yes I think you have to explain your self to them by telling them that you did not come immediately to claim the consignment was because you was so occupied and too busy , and also that you decide give him a commensurate respect that is due to him before you could appear for the claim.

And again according to the lawyer in your country that before you claim a dead man or woman property, that you must at least give the person 5 to 6 yrs gap before going for the claim.

Malcolm wasn't going to wear that:

Quote:

I have no idea of time frames. I don't know when your father died, so I don't know what to tell them. I need details - of exactly when and where he died, where he was in the years preceding his death, and the business he was doing in those years. I am not going to be able to tell them a gorram thing without that info.

His reply:

Quote:

As a matter of fact my father died on 11th November 2002 at Government Military Hospital Abidjan after two hours of being shouted.
So this is the answer to your question, and again he was an importer of foreign product before he died. When he imports goods people will be coming and buying in whole sale prizes.

Malcolm is still unsure:

Quote:

This doesn't give me much to work with. I left the Corps in March 2000, spent a year in Charleston, and then went to Australia. It's those 2-1/2 years that we have to work with.
Did he do business in the US? Did he have any dealings with anyone in Australia? You said he was an importer � of what? I could be an agent perhaps, but I need to be able to state something credible and consistent.
You said he was a military leader � perhaps I was advising him on obtaining military supplies? That would at least make sense.

The Lad is getting impatient:

Quote:

I want you to know that all knew about my father was that he import various foreign products in my country listen you have to use your own sense and do what is right because you are a military man and you know that Africans import their war materials from outside so you can claim of being is adviser or what ever.

Please we are taking so much time in this matter just use your own head to write what is reasonable.

There's more:

Quote:

I think I have it at last. Let's say that I met your father in Somalia in 1993, when he was supplying catering services to the Allied forces there. When I mustered out, he somehow heard of this (exactly how doesn't matter I guess) and got word to me to Charleston. We did a deal to buy ammunition for him. When I arrived in Australia, I arranged for the transfer of surplus rifles and machine-guns to his forces. However, there was trouble with one of the suppliers, and I had to cut contact. Thus I lost touch with him and never received word of his death until a little while ago.

What I need from you are three things, one of them immediately relevant:

[1] The name of one of your dad's companies to quote in my reply to Group 4.
[2] A Memorandum of Agreement for my work in America to supply 4 million rounds of 7.62 x 51 mm ammunition to General Guei, dated July 2000.
[3] Another MoA for my work in Australia, relating to the supply of 150 L1A1 rifles, 15 L4A4 LMGs, and 10 M60 GPMGs, dated March 2001.

I hope those bits of military chrome hit the target, because I am going to want those papers - if needs must I'll tell the Security Company Lad that I'm going to send them. I'd love them as trophies!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
after two hours of being shouted.

Your Lad is a chip off the old block.
I assume his father was also a scammer who got slapped alot.

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No MoAs yet - but our mugu put his head on the block big time.

He didn't want to stump up the paperwork - lazy sod:

Quote:

Thanks for your mail, I have gone through it and the content is well noted and understood, among those three things you needed I can provide one one because this is the one am sure of and also the company has been sold to another person by my uncles.
My father was the owner of COTE D�IVORY before he died and it was sold to another person.
Please let us use this idea first than to continue wasting time if there is any other time they demand, we should wait till they demand it first.

Malcolm wasn't impressed:

Quote:

I don't think you understood me, so listen up!
When I supply the details to Group 4, you can bet your ass that they'll want more than a simple company name. They'll want actual proof that I did business with . So get me those gorram MoAs and make it snappy! I am not the one wasting time here, I am the one with the ideas and you are the one making a pig's breakfast of it!

This provoked a hissy fit:

Quote:

If you know that we will do business, you must respect me, mind the words use on me, send them what we dicuss if they demand more details then we think what to do, You don't need to access people mind because you are not God.
Just send the mail to because they will be suspecting you why you have not reply their mail since. use you head man.

The slap went back:

Quote:

I will speak my mind if I gorram well want to! And right now you are sounding like some spoiled brat not long out of his diapers chucking his toys across the room. You once said you were still a child - well, I need you to be a MAN and PAY ATTENTION to someone who's been working for as long as you've been alive!
I never claimed to be God. What I am is someone who's done business and who can put himself in a businessman's shoes. That's how I know that they'll want documentation and not take just my gorram word for it. Unlike you, I know what the hell I'm talking about!
Now get those MoAs done and stop jerking off! If you want this done, we need to get it right!

There'll be some Lad anger over that...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic