SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Pimp My Number, Pinhead Male German Closed **

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I received a call a couple of minutes ago. Somehow I understand that the lad is from the UN and I won a lottery and was robbed and now a huge bank draft is waiting for me. Only some fees need to be payed. I was totally lost and played extra dumb. He will send a copy of his UN identification and whatnot by e-mail now. Which funny baiter sent that crappy lad to me Question And thanx for bringing him Cool he made my day Very Happy

i DEY SHIT ON UR PAPA AND UR MAMA HEAD. iNSHORT I GO ASK RAT TO SHIT INSIDE THERE MOUTHS IF U KNOW DEY CAREFUL. AND U GO ROAT IN HELL FIRE YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMI;LY. (tunde aramide)

11x Cellphone
Pith Helmet Tamale -> Accra (4hm3d R4y4n K4d1r1)
Pith Helmet Hamburg -> Hannover (B4rry M3ns4)
J0shua Al4mu Th0mas & K3lvin Oz1ri (both courtesy of Prudential Ltd.)
Exclamation For reasons only known to myself, I have discontinued all my funbaiting efforts. Exclamation
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr. from Ghana called and we had some discussion on a payment and the currency to use (he explianed all about Cidis, US$ and € to me Laughing ).

Now he wants me to make a payment of 2,500.00 EUR to

Emakunu Civil
Accra Ghana
phone +233 24 89 93 123

(I did NOT mask this name, it is worth more to have it for a victim to find it via google as it is dangerous coz the lad might find it and spoil your bait Razz )

It was fun to have him spell all this name. Now we found out that the German WU form needs full adress including house# and zipcode Twisted Evil

Expect his e-mail Laughing

Edit (to avoid doube post): The moronic idiot called again. I told him that I saw his e-mail and everything is fine. I will go to the bank today or tomorrow. I expect him to pay the funds to me via WU after I payed to him via WU. On the other hand we have been discussing direct wire transfer as well, but he prefers WU Confused

Edit (to avoid tripple post): A lad w/ the US number +1 802 269 2067 is constantly trying to call me when I cannot pick it Crying or Very sad As US lads have high prio with me, I'd really like to know who he is Confused

i DEY SHIT ON UR PAPA AND UR MAMA HEAD. iNSHORT I GO ASK RAT TO SHIT INSIDE THERE MOUTHS IF U KNOW DEY CAREFUL. AND U GO ROAT IN HELL FIRE YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMI;LY. (tunde aramide)

11x Cellphone
Exclamation For reasons only known to myself, I have discontinued all my funbaiting efforts. Exclamation
tomfoolery
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks again for all your help; this guy is really keen, already sent three emails. Evil or Very Mad

Regards,
Dr K0ng0lo

"I have got into big troubles on your acount. You are confusng us greatly here" - Mu5a U5man
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@tomfoolery

Your lad just called. He has sent the account information and I said, that I could make the payment without delay now. That made him happy Very Happy

Edit (to avoid tripple post):Another lad called today. Hard to say who he was and whom he expected me to be. He is very insistent on a passport scan, but after I had problems with that, he said he would be happy with a driving licence, too.

11x Cellphone
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

received a call from his lad y'day. I agreed to all he said (w/o understanding it). We had a little confusion, when he assked me to fill an aplication and I thought I had to install a software application (which might have been problematic on my company PC). But in the end we agreed that he will send me plain text e-mail.

Later he called to tell me he sent the e-mail and I said I will check later coz I was not online.

Edit: He called me again today (06/17/2008) and wants me to ask my boss if I can make a few days off, so that I can fly and meet him in Ghana.

11x Cellphone

Last edited by e6ffdyr0 on Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
tomfoolery
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cheers so much for that mate. I haven't had a email from him yet but I am going to send him one thanking him for the call and so on. Hopefully he will call again, he really does seem very keen, has been wanting to meet me from day 1. Thanks and look forward to next call.

This was part of his one of his early emails:

Quote:
I will by tommorrow go the courier company to make final arrangments for the freight of the consignment to your country and it will be accompanied by a diplomat who will deliver the consignment to you in your country and i will give you instrctions on what to do, as he will be cominig to your country with my representative who will hand you over the code to unlock the trunk box containing the entire amount.

You are to take full reponsability as soon as the diplomat and my representaive arrives your country, including any charges by the immigration or custom in your country, you must follow the diplomats instrctions, as you know diplomats all over the world are not subjected to searches in person or their luggages, but if there will be fees to pay ,he will only have to pay and obtain his receipts and walk away.

Please my friend i crave your indulgence to do everything in your capacity to safeguild the fund pending my arrival a week later.

As soon as my represenatative arrives with the diplomat he will be in your house and you take him round to see what areas of investment we can channell the fund.
So apparently he's going to lob up in London with a bloody great big trunk with diplomatic immunity, I have to get a picture of that.

Regards,
Dr K0ng0lo

"I have got into big troubles on your acount. You are confusng us greatly here" - Mu5a U5man
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

T0M received a call from his lad. The lad was a diplomat at some embassy in the UK. My character was very happy to have him on line finally. His talk was all about some fees and finally I saw, that it was my obligation to pay them. But I disliked the payment method, obvioulsly WU, so we agreed upon bank wire transfer (allthough this will cost us a two weeks delay, but I was ready to wait). But for some peculiar reason, it seemed not a good idea, to use the official bank account of the embassy I was expecting to find at google. He will send me mail and call me again tomorrow 8:15 am. I said, I would be happy to meet him, since I am in Europe now, too. But he would discuss that later, gues the fee has priority now Very Happy

11x Cellphone
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr. just called me to explain, that I would have to come down in person, when suddenly his phone credits abandoned him Laughing

I decided it to be wise to swich off the phone for one hour, to course him even more headache. I will swicht it on later again, though Cool

11x Cellphone
kraftstrom
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sehr gute Arbeit! Wink

I've just come back home, let's see if he had any further thoughts on this matter.

EDIT: I just received a funny email... well... sort of. I think I'll open a new thread for this bait.

"You bastards think it’s funny,
Lyin’ and thieving all your life,
Think all there is is money,
Got your future strapped up tight,
Just ‘Cos You Got The Power,
That don’t mean you got the right"

"ONE DAY YOU WILL DIE LIKE ANT!" - Apostle Obinna
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He called again. He was not happy that you asked him to fill it out. I was surprised to hear that he, being a professor, has only one single printer in and that one was broken. So I asked him to use the printer of one of his colleagues at the university. Twisted Evil

My friend has now arrived, but was on the toilet when the lad called Wink

The lad cannot send the revised form today and Jerry is returning tomorrow. The lad filling the form is crucial to me because I am not familia with African names (accents and special signs) and I dont want to take the blame gain when something goes wrong. Due to these facts, it was advisable to send the mobey via my employer in London to Nigeria. I agreed to mail the name of the secretary to be used as sender. Receiver will be Mr. .

I had to invent a nationality. So from now on, you are born in the US and work in the UK (I thought it wise to have both big English speaking nations included in my story to fit best with yours).

He was suspicous as to why I have a German phone and sent him the number from London. Fact is, that my employer has a pool f national phones, that we dispose of when working offshore for a client.

I switched my phone temporarily off, so that this guy cannot call me again too soon (now that I am supposed to be with my friend). Razz

Edit: Just had a closer look at the form. The word "sterling" ... they write it capital in German and it must fit into the field. (just my two cents) Laughing

11x Cellphone
kraftstrom
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll probably have a go at another WU-problem. He sent the form but did not fill in the address of J3rry. That will be a problem, of course. I find it to be very interesting that J3rry seems to be in Hamburg at the moment, maybe I'll try and visit him. He also got my nationality wrong...

e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@dr kott
just let him come Very Happy no calls yet. though Embarassed

@kraftstrom
he just called me and he will send the form. I told him to use my name as the SENDER (not my friends, as he didn't know the name). I will send the money to Jerry

Edit: He called again and I agknowledged the receipt of his e-mail. Now I am waiting for my friend. Then we will walk together to the Postbank where they offer WU and Zahlschein. We will decide wether to use WU or Zahlschein at the bank (as he didn't understand the German word Zahlschein, in the end that was Okay with him Very Happy ). We pay to from Germany to Germany, so that the money will not be lost again. When talking about Zahlschein, what I had in mind was the ancient Postanweisung. You can google that one for funny forms like this. But feel free to give it another direction (more problems at WU Cool )

11x Cellphone
dr kott
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One frustrated Ca1vin Ne1son may call you .. another lad I ve been pressing for a trophy without sucess. Like the earlier lad he is a true lotto lad Laughing

- Note:
That this is not one of those Nigerian/African scams that all
they are after is to ripe you off your money and at the end you wil not
receive your funds, but note that this is no scam and is directly from the
Management of Western Union Money Transfer United Kingdom Head Office and our Motto is To Serve You Better.
dr kott
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am sending you on quite irritated mr O1otu fr1day.. he is having some serious problems with his maga KG in sweden.. he will not take any more abuse.

I have pressed him for weeks for a nice trophy .. a nice picture of him w a sign w my name - I have given up on him. He could be fun though since I have cost him a lot of time and also some phonecredits after spending time talking with expensive information services in sweden etc.

Enjoy!!

- Note:
That this is not one of those Nigerian/African scams that all
they are after is to ripe you off your money and at the end you wil not
receive your funds, but note that this is no scam and is directly from the
Management of Western Union Money Transfer United Kingdom Head Office and our Motto is To Serve You Better.
kraftstrom
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very good job so far!

I told the good professor I was banned from western union due to abuse of their service... I tried it numerous times at numerous offices, but to no avail Wink I'll really have to meet jerry or travel to africa, but I still don't know if he wants 500 or 700, so that will lead to a lengthy discussion... Smile

EDIT: I received the "foam" but I told him to "feel" it, as I believe it is not genuine if I did it myself.

e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@kraftstrom
The professor called me and told me, he will send me a foam to feel (or a form to fill - there was some confusion Laughing ). Plus I am wanted to send some pounds (500 ?) to Mr. in Germany via WU. I told him, I preferred Zahlschein (Zahlungsanweisung) or direct bank transfer, because it is cheaper. He insisted on WU and as allways, promised the world Very Happy

@beavis+solomongrundy+zarnac
sorry, no call from your lads yet Crying or Very sad

11x Cellphone
solomongrundy
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi,

One 'Kelly Briete' may be contacting you regarding some very rare creatures N0rbert St1les has ordered.
Please play dumb, abuse, etc, etc as you wish. I spend far too much money on rare animals anyway.

Cheers
SG
kraftstrom
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It was absolutely the right answer and it seems he totally believes everything you/we say or write. His dollars were chopped and there's nothing he can do about it. Awesome stuff! Very Happy

e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^

He called again. Now he wants me to go to Hamburg. He asked me, if I knew of any other money transfer service than WU (as the hotline was not picked once again). Honestly I said MG (not knowing that you allread had attempted that one). This coursed a lot of confusion, when he asked me if I had my money from MG back. I said "its picked", which must have been the wrong answer, because he allways said "Jesus Christ, what a bullshit is happening here" or some similar line (can't remember it, sorry Embarassed but it was fun Very Happy ). We could not sort this out, as unfortunatly his credit went down at that moment. I swiched my phone of thereafter, hopen to drive him nuts when he tries calling me after recharing his balance Cool

He really wants me to go back to London, but I said I will stay here for at least another two month.

11x Cellphone
kraftstrom
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice one! Very Happy

He wanted me to travel to Halle to make the payment via "3bony", but said it would be near Hamburg, so I told him I'd be travelling to Hamburg tomorrow. is his "assistant" who visited WU and MG at least four times each. I told him he should call that fake WU-hotline because I was tired of running after his money, maybe he has even left a message... .
My plan for the weekend is to travel to Hamburg nevertheless, then travel to Halle or Leipzig just to find out that I cannot find "3b0ny" Wink
I will then try to make another transaction via WU on monday... . Maybe I get him to use some famous security-websites to receive the mtcn Twisted Evil

He seems to be hooked, at least to a certain extend, so maybe it's time to get him to do some harder work for his monies :>

EDIT: Maybe I should add that "I was shocked that the fees send via MG were already picked up". Seems good ol' did some chopping (I will find that out once I get to the next MG-office tomorrow).

e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@kraftstrom

The professor called me an hour ago to inform me, that I shall NOT Shocked travell to Hamburg, but that I shall leave my phone oen and he will call me back. As allways I reacted kindly and promised the world Very Happy Payment to is still advisable, though. I acted a bit surprised to learn, that was NOT working for that bank (though nobody ever told me, that he would - but my stupid self simply assumes things out of thin air Very Happy ).

He called at the number you gave him. Must have beed the disservice line, as he was listening to musik and "wasted his credit" Laughing . I was surprised and not happy to hear that Wink

11x Cellphone
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

One lad called y'day at a time did not want to talk to him. The caller ID was undisclosed, so it could have been anybody. You can allways tell your lad you received an unidentified call and clicked it away as you were busy. This might encourage your lad to transmit his caller-id (in the hope that calling from his own cell is more expensive than from cafe).

Another lad called me from this number, I have no clue to whom he belongs:

+234 802 6545464

kraftstrom wrote:
Again, thank you very much! Very Happy

You are more than welcome, thanx for bringing a funny lad to me Very Happy

He sent me a textmessage with this content:

Quote:

I guess I shall pay the money for Eboni via WU to Mr. Ade who lives near First Inland Bank. For phone hotline you can give him the eater disservice number (cant remember it now and did not bother to check, but AFAIK Scrooge McDuck operates that one)

11x Cellphone
kraftstrom
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just a small update:

- I have paid the 500 GBP (in EUR) to WU and MG , but neither of them gives the money back to me.
- I spent hours on the phone and want the lad to call instead of me. I gave him a customer number (), which is NOT an MTCN, so he can pretend to be me.
If he should ask for a number, give him . German WU-support= idiots.
- I am probably at Berlin at the moment and I can't find anything like "3bony gl0bal resource c0mpany" there.

Thank you for your support, may the good never want to go to WU again Wink

EDIT: I've sorted out that "3bony Gl0bal" thing and will fly to HH at the weekend to send monies.

kraftstrom
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

VERY nice, thank you very much! I'll see where I can go from there...!
Again, thank you very much! Very Happy

e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@kraftstrom

I think your lad just called. What I understood was "Evans Winner" but from what you wrote it seems to be yours.

He asked me about my problems with WU and to send money to agent Ebony.

As I was totally lost (seen your post only now), I told him a lot of wash. These were the "facts" I invented:

- I complained at the WU helpdesk about it all.
- The helpdesc staff told me its somehow but to a hold due to some kind of "Consumer Awarenes blah blah" cant remember it.
- The helpdesc staff was incompetend, my German is poor and they could not connet me with the backoffice.
- I will go to a WU outlet this very afternoon to 1) complain 2) receive my money back 3) resent it to agent Ebony.
- I was in a meeting when he called, so I had to hang him up. I will read my mail and come back to him ASAP.
- The number he called is my private cellphone where he can reach me at any time.

Now the ball is back in your field Very Happy

11x Cellphone
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic