SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Pimp My Number, Pinhead Male German Closed **

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 12:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@thud419
this may become a bit of a problem. Even when I am recognising Thompson Dankwa and remembering that he called a hotel, I must still have two voices, the hotel clerk connect him with room 101 and Peter Salt himself. So better assume the number goes directly to Peter Salt (I allways say "it's me, speaking!").

@Herr Getriebe
Jenny called again but did not leave a message on my voicemail (that being the reason I got informed about it, coz as u know messages left on my voicemail are not accessible).

i DEY SHIT ON UR PAPA AND UR MAMA HEAD. iNSHORT I GO ASK RAT TO SHIT INSIDE THERE MOUTHS IF U KNOW DEY CAREFUL. AND U GO ROAT IN HELL FIRE YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMI;LY. (tunde aramide)

11x Cellphone
Pith Helmet Tamale -> Accra (4hm3d R4y4n K4d1r1)
Pith Helmet Hamburg -> Hannover (B4rry M3ns4)
J0shua Al4mu Th0mas & K3lvin Oz1ri (both courtesy of Prudential Ltd.)
Exclamation For reasons only known to myself, I have discontinued all my funbaiting efforts. Exclamation
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Why?

"Hello, it's me." *

"Room 101? Certainly. Please hold...."

"Hello, Mugette Hotel. How may I help you? Room 101? Certainly. Please hold..."

"There's no answer to that number. He may be in the conference, shall I put out a call?"

etc. etc.

No worries if it messes up though, or he thinks he's talking to me. (If he does, then there's no problem with the Memorandum and I'll deal with it on my return.)

* 10-1 he wont notice.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
Pantsface
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 7:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I gave your # to a guy that wants me to come to Dubai. Just play along with him and post any results please.

Thanks, you really helped with my Jakarta lad.

"As an idiot who have not see money?Stupify away from me ungodly person." - Nugo

"I dream how we will sit at you at home I will
sit on your knees, you will iron my face, my legs." - Marina

pony Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone

Click here to support 419Eater.com

e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 7:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Pantsface
I allways wanted to go to Dubai one day. The Jakarta lad called again today. He was lots of fun. When he adressed me as "brother" all the time, I said I didn't know his brother. He said that with brother he meant me and I told him I wasn't his brother and explained the concept of being siblings to him in my worst german-english Very Happy Then we agreed upon the schedule that I visit him at Easter (I explained the concept of Easter to him with bunnies and Jesus on the cross). I begged him to give me advise on everything: how to book the flight, apply for the visa, invest the money ... at first he tried to keep the phonecall short to cut expenses, but when he saw what a pinhead I was, I bet he enjoyed talking to me knowing that nothing could stop his money now from comming to him Cool The critical situation was when he asked me if I knew what kind of business it was we were dealing. At fisrt I was afraid he might have seen through the concept of a baiter taking various calls Shocked , but how could I be so mistaken. When I explained some bull that could be true for allmost any scam he was sooooo happy with me Very Happy I think he is a great lad. Give him special treatment Thumbs up

@thud419
Okay, I'll try. But dont blame me if I mess it up. Most calls I pick when I am in the train. Will be funny when the anouncement "next stop will be city xy" comes in the background of my hotel lobby. But then the lad cant speak German and it has been a hotel anouncement. Backdrop is that he will never ever talk to room 101 for one or the other reason. Wink

i DEY SHIT ON UR PAPA AND UR MAMA HEAD. iNSHORT I GO ASK RAT TO SHIT INSIDE THERE MOUTHS IF U KNOW DEY CAREFUL. AND U GO ROAT IN HELL FIRE YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMI;LY. (tunde aramide)

11x Cellphone
Exclamation For reasons only known to myself, I have discontinued all my funbaiting efforts. Exclamation
Pantsface
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 8:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

excellent! thanks.

The jakarta ones seems to be going well. basically, its just a trunkbox type of deal that he is signing over to me. Thanks for your help so much on this one. I love the "brother" thing. Thanks

"As an idiot who have not see money?Stupify away from me ungodly person." - Nugo

e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^
yeah Laughing but later he explained to me that Arabs call anybody brother. I found it so funny and used it myself after that. In fact, like a little boy, I said it again and again Very Happy so keep calling him "brother" in your mails.

@Herr Getriebe
Jenny just sent me this text message:

Quote:
Hi dis is Jenny i called 2 fined out if u have sent de money.i luv u,cant wait 2 meet u my luv

11x Cellphone
Pantsface
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

Will do, thanks!

e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@benjaminbunny
A lad called, I think it was Koffi but cant be sure. He was very angry and said that I am not serious. But I managed to take over and talked to him about how he can say such an outrageous thing. "Gimme a brwak, me not serious? After all we have done together?". He asked for my direct line and I told him he allready had my cellphone and he cannot call at home coz my wife mustnt know as we live in divorce. I shall go to Spain and I told him I'd come at Easter vacation. He started to dwell on demurrage fees but I admodished him about the scale of this business and the demurage being peanuts. "I try to do a job here and you call me in the morning and tell me I am not serious Evil or Very Mad " Wink Okay, I did (apearently) not read his mail from Satureday, but I told him I am a Christian and cannot do work or anything attached to making money on Satureday (Sabbat, Lord created the world and paused) nor on Sunday (Jesus victiry over the death on Easter) so both days are Holy and I am at service and not picking phonecalls or reading e-mail. When his credit went empty he told me so and said he'll call me back. Well, 2 minutes after that I was no longer in a position to pick his call, but I am sure he tried several times and is ver annoyed by now Very Happy

11x Cellphone
benjaminbunny
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 1:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nothing better than an annoyed mugu Laughing Thanks

Scamwarners.com Advice and info about scams
Jolly Roger pony
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 7:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^
Koffi called again. Was very angry that I didn't pick it earlier. The connection was very bad (my fault Wink ) and the conversation was rather short. I am running out of ideas with this guy, as I do not know the content of his mails. So can you give me a short hint?

11x Cellphone
Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 1:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One of my lads, Barrister will soon be instructed to call again. This lad is associated with the scam and is likely to want a valid address also. I'll try not to give him one yet.

EDIT: He should ask to speak with .

Last edited by Seven of Nine on Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total
benjaminbunny
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 4:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He doesn't send me any mails really, most of this is in your hands and you probably know more than I do Very Happy . I've repeatedly asked him if we can do this by email, but he obviously prefers the phone. This is his last email from last Saturday (which I didn't answer).
Quote:
I need to read from you if your health conditions permits. It is very important that I let you know the importance of communication with you on phone. It takes a lot to entrust funds under your care and you should find it possible to station a direct line to call you as at when necessary.

You have to let me know if you are prepared and when you are expected to fly down to Spain to clear the consignment. We are charged to a certain amount everyday as demurrages after today. Do communicate and also call me on (the usual number).

Edit: I've sent his emails by PM - as you'll see, he really doesn't want to discuss things by email. I have the same problem - not really knowing what you've said in detail. I guess the next step is to say you haven't been able to get a certificate to launder money as requested, the security company hasn't contacted me, and I'll do something about booking a flight (or are we still driving?).

I've just replied to Saturday's email:
Quote:
I'm feeling a bit better now. As we discussed, I will drive to Spain at Easter, so if you give me the address of the Security company, I can drive straight there. Are you sure they are good enough to handle this? They haven't contacted me.

Jolly Roger pony
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 5:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^
nothing new from him so far Sad

@Herr Getriebe
Jenny send me a textmessage and called 11 times. She has two numbers now. This confuses me a lot Confused Wink . The text message reads as follows:

Quote:
Hi dis is jenny i want 2 fined out if u have sent it pls my luv be fast about it.belive me i will come as soon as u want.pls i have showed my real self or dont u luv me.pls my luv

how will I handle her in the future Question

11x Cellphone
benjaminbunny
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks...email sent to security company Wink

Jolly Roger pony
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jenny (Herr Getriebe) flashed me a couple of times and so did I with her. No other fun this day Sad Please slap Jenny. I was sooooo lonely needing her with me and she did not pick the phone (I let it ring 3 times !!!) and she calle me back but let it ring only 1 time. Desperate as I was, I called her from a cellphone as well, but it got disconnected too soon Wink

11x Cellphone
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 4:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Update:

3 messages on my tape (as allways: lost forever Confused )

2 calls which I could not pick; one unidentified and one from: +233243816360.

and 1 nice text message form Jenny:

Quote:
Hi luv u dont luv me agin or u dont want me agin but i luv u and want u
Very Happy

11x Cellphone
Herr Getriebe
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jenny is getting one week solitary confinement Twisted Evil she knows what she has to do! Its photo with tits out! or go to Hell Twisted Evil

This is like dealing with a tantrum toddler! But show them that you are sticking to your guns, and they come round to your way of thinking! She has had the money sent to her twice! If she is so stupid to just take off the one number, (i accidently sent her the 11 no.) then I insist on the Boobies, for any future help!

keep up the good work e6ffdyr0 (can we have a nick for you please!, or shall we stick to Effy? Laughing
benjaminbunny
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 7:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The security company responded (blah blah blah) and I replied:
Quote:
Hi Peter

Thanks for the email, however, I am driving down not flying, so maybe you could arrange a date and time for a rendezvous? I'm looking forward to some better weather! Please call my number for clarification. +49 163 78 744 18.

regards, Oliver

I didn't mention the requested driving license/passport, or the 5000 something euros which I shall be taking with me (of course)

Jolly Roger pony
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@benjaminbunny
well, coz I am driving, I think I will take my drivlic anyway Laughing

@Herr Getriebe
boobs out Exclamation Cool
Some call me "E6" and others "Enno" here. Both is welcome Very Happy

11x Cellphone
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Herr Getriebe

the bait with Jenny isnt dead Very Happy she still calls from time to time. But I wasn't able to pick her lately Sad

11x Cellphone
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Could you stand in for me next week please?
I've got to travel from Switzerland to Berlin Zoo to collect some animals.
(Goats!) (various farmyard noises?) to take back to the retreat.
I also want to get a puppy while I'm there.
I'm 82 you know, first trip for out for a long time.
He has been directed at vpmanchester. If you're ok with it I'll send a pm to you and vp with basic details.
My man is D@tti. telephone : +22509271084
My thread for details : 103336
Thanks in advance.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^
looking forward to hear him Very Happy

Btw, a laddette named Helena called. Very nice voice. Confused her with Jenny at first but she didn't mind. I am sick and cannot make the payment. We were both happy to listen to each others voice, but she had to hang up to reduce costs and I was in a hurry, so I let her go without my usual sidesteps.

Plus - just now - Daniel Swanno received a call. The lad was enlighted to find out it's me. I told him anbout my two jobs, my divorce and everything. He is at Ibis in Duesseldorf right now but I recommended Best Western to him. As my health is poor (in RL as well Sad ) I could not promise to make it this Satureday but then he has to go to Rumania. I will not bring the cash but my Amex Gold Card. He was not happy about that but we agreed that I cash it then and there at any ATM. He will mail his new direct line. But I insited to have his hotel room and hotel number as well. I made it clear that though I trust in him, I am at least a bit careful. He was this "could talk for ages" kind of lad. But finally he managed to interrupt me and to tell me he was tired and then he hung up before I could ask another dumb question. Btw, I nearly spilled the beans about money in the consignement. But he managed to ignore my hints and insisted he had no clue about its contents.

11x Cellphone
2891miles
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 5:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

e6ffdyr0 wrote:

Btw, a laddette named Helena called. Very nice voice. Confused her with Jenny at first but she didn't mind. I am sick and cannot make the payment. We were both happy to listen to each others voice, but she had to hang up to reduce costs and I was in a hurry, so I let her go without my usual sidesteps.

Did she have a Russian accent ? If so it could have been my Elena. She has been trying to set me up as a proxy for sending her money from her "uncle" who can't send using WU.
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^
yup, it wa Elena! Not too much Russian accent. But she allready had the when do you make the payment" attitude.

Btw, got a call from a German E-Plus number (starting with +47 177) and I figured it was the diplomat of Daniel Swanno. I sent him an SMS about my health condition and that I could not make it. Hope you don't mind. But the friendly talk we had indicated that I could not sweat out the appointment without an excuse.

A couple of hours an unintelligble lad called and asked if I received his e-mail. As in fact I have a small flue, I coughed some times and snorted and sounded very ill. I couldn't promise to read his mail within the next two hours, but I told him that I will come back to him when I read his mail (that was no lie, because I will probably never read his Rolling Eyes).

11x Cellphone
2891miles
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 8:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

e6ffdyr0 wrote:
^^^^^^
yup, it wa Elena! Not too much Russian accent. But she allready had the when do you make the payment" attitude.

Aww, my first confirmed vladette, I think I'm in love now Wink
Since she only wants me for a proxy so lets hope I feel better if she calls again. She will get an invalid account which her "uncle" will probably complain about. Hopefully her "uncle" will change his mind about sending her money after we've done that a few times....

BTW, Adv0c@te Fr@nk K@m0helo whines about having trouble to get me on the phone. He is based in south africa and is eager to send me more money than will ever be able to spend as long as go to pick it up from H0lland. I'm busy with work but I'll be happy to go pick it up on the weekend.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic