SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Pimp My Number, Pinhead Male German Closed **

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 12:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^
Jenny is not a frequent caller Sad but when she calles she sounds very in love with me. As I take most of my calls in public transportation I can never sound as loving as I should. Might be coz she never sent me the real pictures.

The Osita guy was real fun. His voice is very ugly. Didn't know that I am drunk so often Very Happy

no need to mask Osita, its a common name. i cannot tell for sure if this is the name he gave me, but I'd say it's him.

i DEY SHIT ON UR PAPA AND UR MAMA HEAD. iNSHORT I GO ASK RAT TO SHIT INSIDE THERE MOUTHS IF U KNOW DEY CAREFUL. AND U GO ROAT IN HELL FIRE YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMI;LY. (tunde aramide)

11x Cellphone
Pith Helmet Tamale -> Accra (4hm3d R4y4n K4d1r1)
Pith Helmet Hamburg -> Hannover (B4rry M3ns4)
J0shua Al4mu Th0mas & K3lvin Oz1ri (both courtesy of Prudential Ltd.)
Exclamation For reasons only known to myself, I have discontinued all my funbaiting efforts. Exclamation
ShadowLink64
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You might be receiving a call from a "M4riam S4nkara" soon. I told her that I was in Germany for a few days and that I am a stock broker who lives in New York City. Razz There's been no discussion about payment or anything yet, and I haven't even contacted the bank yet, so just make stuff up as you go and ask tons of questions if she calls. Laughing

Also, thanks for providing a number for us to use in our messages. Razz

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 8:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

will be calling. wpmanchester has had her go at him so I think you should to. I'm . I'm staying in Germany for business reasons (I was supposed to go the Ivory Coast, but things came up). You don't know what I'm up to but it is obviously turned into a shit storm (excuse my French).

"all we need from you sincerety , honesty and fear of the Lord. Since we know how to reach you in U.S."
"Do not let me die, this is all i have left." "I'm almost dead of expectation and promises" "my debts are pilling up daily"
"i now sleep in a nearby cafe just to be sure i respond to your mail right on time."

Last edited by beavis on Sun Jan 13, 2008 4:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Herr Getriebe
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Osita guy should call me again today, between 5 and 8 heute nach mittag.

I (james) have now understood this WU thing, and John "the Hatchett" Mackenzie, who works fridays down the off license (liquer store) has informed me that the Store offer Western Union Services, but only on Fridays! They are open till 11 tonight, so Osita should give me his details again!
Just one request from Osita! I CHOOSE THE SECURITY QUESTION AND ANSWER! as the one he gave me, (who is almightest? GOD!) I consider insecure, Guessing that the mojority of his Land are Christians, this is not an appropriate Question! I shall let him have the question (and even later the answer) Later!

so that should do it for now mate! have fun! If you forget the above, just Give him some drunken Slur! and ask for his bank details of course!

Der Herr!
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 3:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some guy, probably Osita has called again. If only these guys could talk clear and had more easy to memorize names. H asked if I made the payment and he was very demanding. I asked him if he had my e-mail which I sent a couple of hours ago. He promise to check his e-mail and call again. Unfortunatly I was not in a position to pick it after that Wink

i DEY SHIT ON UR PAPA AND UR MAMA HEAD. iNSHORT I GO ASK RAT TO SHIT INSIDE THERE MOUTHS IF U KNOW DEY CAREFUL. AND U GO ROAT IN HELL FIRE YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMI;LY. (tunde aramide)

11x Cellphone
Exclamation For reasons only known to myself, I have discontinued all my funbaiting efforts. Exclamation
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A slick lad called yesterday. He wanted me to guess who is calling Shocked After "ohh, yes I know you, you the man form Nigeria" did not do the trick, I turned to "You must be Charles Soluido from CBN" and played along the role of a stupid victim who thinks he can bully around African officers coz "I am the foreign contractor. I do not want to loos time. That is why I insisted on using a diplomat. I dont want to make a journey to Lagos. I will make the payment. I choose Western Union. I pay to the details Charles' Secretary Mr. Koffi gave me."

It did the trick. The lad said he was "George" or "Joshua" or something that sounds similar. He said I shall NOT talk or mail or pay to anybody and he will send me a new e-mail and talk to me later.

This lad had a friendly voice and a good english. So he must be up the laddish-ladder sittimg somewhere in the headquarters of the group.

11x Cellphone
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A lad just called who wanted to talk to Mr. Oliver. He wanted to know about my profeesion/business. Told him I am a plumber or something similar (my english was not that good) and I do coaching for bands who want to enter the music industrie. The latter I do without paying taxes. We did discuss a lot of investment schemes for the 10 Million in the consignement. We discussed my account in Luxembourg and buying stock or or currency fonds. He makes arrangements with Spain (himself he is sitting in the UK) for diplomatic whatnot bull to soain and I pick the consignement there. I asked him to hold while I fetched my schedule (I love it to say, please hold a moment Wink). I will go by car all the way down to spain and back coz in a plane, they might discover the 10 Million at check in. Then my other phone rang and I begged him to hold while I talked to one of those music clients (in fact a friend of my wife). That was when his patience or credit was gone and he hung up on me. It took him 20 minutes to talk to me Very Happy

11x Cellphone
benjaminbunny
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 8:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice Very Happy That sounds remarkably like my and . I'd just slapped him for not responding to me. He was rambling on about banks in Germany not being able to cope with the amount and checking out a Spanish bank (for UK read Ghana)

Scamwarners.com Advice and info about scams
Jolly Roger pony
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 8:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^
he was nice and called me again to promise to call me later. Edit: Now I read your post more carefully ... Ghana. Wouldn't it be nice to send him to Prudential Ltd. Question Prepare a fake payment slip for him cashable only at Prudential in Makola ...

Later a lad called me (him?) and I gave him a wrong Western Union MTCN. Took time to dictate it. Edit: As I used that info in another bait, please do NOT post it here if your lad should happen to reflect it to you.

Later another lad called (George?) and we prayed together.

Today is "Lads Call Day" and my phone cannot rest Very Happy

Sory for all the bull I tell 'em and sorry that I cannot remember or post it all.

You cooked them up quite fine. Thumbs up Thanx for sending them to me.

11x Cellphone
benjaminbunny
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 4:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Re , you probably know more about what's going on in my bait than I do Laughing
Can you flash him sometime please? I'll PM you the number

Edit: spelling Embarassed

Jolly Roger pony

Last edited by benjaminbunny on Fri Feb 09, 2007 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mykuss
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 4:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm pimping your number to a Mr. He thinks he's calling Inc owned by a Mr. from Ireland.

Thanks and have fun with this arrogant lad!

PS, you may have to pretend to be the German offices of an import/export company. Twisted Evil
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 11:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll pretend whatever needs to be pretended Very Happy
I'll flash anybody (given it's a lad), just PM me the #.

Jenny keeps calling now quite often. Tell her there must be wrong something with her phone. That bait seems to work very fine. Very Happy

11x Cellphone
Herr Getriebe
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 11:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah me Jenny, she�s after the money now! I�m sorting things out! be patient girl!
Here is me Jenny, e6ffdyr0 you be real nice to my girl!

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100765&highlight=
benjaminbunny
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello,

What is going on and why havent you contacted me?

is getting impatient for his flash (from ) - in your own time Very Happy

Jolly Roger pony
benjaminbunny
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fancy slapping the impatient b******?
Quote:
Hi Mr.

Dear Sir,
Why have you refused to pick my calls, messages or reply my email?

Well, I am beginning to count it as one of the disappointments which I told you before the commencement of this transaction. Without hearing from you, I have decided to source for further contacts to conclude the transactions.

I wish you good luck.

Do you need me to PM you the number again?
Or shall I email him?

Jolly Roger pony
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Herr Getriebe
Jenny called me this morning. 1st time she was talking dfor more than three seconds Very Happy Unfortunatly I was in my own block/neighborehood and in the public so I couldn't ask her for a nude trophy or engage her into telephone-sex Sad So we had a little chitchat about how much I love her (hope no neighbore eavesdroped me and rats it to my wife Shocked ) and that I will visit her durining Easter vacation. It will be then that I will take the money with me (I said that several times but I doubt she realised it course she was so happy when I promised to make the payment today before). We agreed that modalties for me claiming a visa shall be discussed in mail. Cool

@benjaminbunny
I have been flashing back any incoming call that I could not pick or that did not leave a message on my tape. Those leaving a message are lost forever because it would cost me money to listen to them and I am very stingy Cool I cannot remember Koffi, but then since I have this PIMP thread running, sometimes I receive lads calling so undistinguishable that i canot tell who they are or what they want. This allways encourages me to say that 1) I understand them VERY well, 2) yes, is's me, speaking and 3) did you read my mail, why do you call ... ah ... erm ... what is your advise ... okay I will do so, thanx for calling by the way ... are you married? a christian? ...
Assume that Koffi may have left a voicemail. Tell him "thank you for your message" and "I tried to call you but got a busy line". Tell him NEVER to give up. He can call me today at 6pm MEZ. Some lads cannot calculate the timeshift right, so give him he advise to try it every 15 minutes in case I am to the toilet coz I am having squirts. Wink

11x Cellphone
Herr Getriebe
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
We agreed that modalties for me claiming a visa shall be discussed in mail.

Ah, so it was a phone call, that changed her tone! She was ranting at me yesterday, and this morning, she was sweet as pie! yes the Visa shall be dealt with.

Well done Jenny, on the form filling! readable yes! but did she get her 5 year old to fill them out? blimin writing is abissmal!

Big thanx also for the valentine crap!

Oh and e6ffdyr0 , leave the telephone sex out mate! or you will receive a visit from one hell of a jealous Getriebe!!!!!! Laughing

Carry on SIR!
Pantsface
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 8:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I gave it to someone who seems to go by two names and .

He's running this weird modality dealing with Iraq, then a tsunami, and eventually, a trunk box.

I have agreed to meet him in Jarkata. Anything to further this would be helpful.

My baiting name is and I am a business man who travels alot.

Thanks

"As an idiot who have not see money?Stupify away from me ungodly person." - Nugo

"I dream how we will sit at you at home I will
sit on your knees, you will iron my face, my legs." - Marina

pony Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone

Click here to support 419Eater.com

e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 8:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@benjaminbunny
Talked to Koffi now several times. Seems he has problems to call at a previously agreed upon time. He did not call at 6pm and when he called at 8pm we had a little talk and it ws not as easy for him as he liked (seems he wanted to talk to his oga first) and he promised to call me back later. I said he shall call me two hours later. That would have been 10pm. No call between 10pm and 10:30 but he called me this morning (twice Very Happy). I washed his head for not calling at the right times. Please slap him as well for it Evil or Very Mad .Now the business is very urgent. I must be at London tomorrow. Unfortunatly 1) my health condition is bad cough cough and my temperature might rise and 2) i have some very important business appointments today. So I will NOT make it to book a flight. I asked him to do so. He cannot do it. But Mr. Schmidt (guess he meant Smith but I refused to get it right) from the UK will call me and I beged him to ask Schmidt to do me that small favour. Schmidt did not call but Koffi called again and said there was an URGENT mail for me to read. I guess that mail is in your mailbox now Very Happy

@Herr Getriebe
nice to read that my chatting with her helped your bait Very Happy I love her and hope she will call many times again.

11x Cellphone
benjaminbunny
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 1:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks e6ffdyr0
koffi wrote
Quote:
I was a bit shocked after having made several contacts on your phone answering system and emails which I did never get any response at all. I am surprise also to hear from you that I hide my ID which never works in my country. All calls are bared from hiding identification or could be from your system in Berlin .

He sent me security co. details which I shall rename Semtex Securities (near enough) I don't know if we're expecting a call from them.
He also wants me to get a money launders certificate, and of course the obligatory fees.
I think we might be ill in bed for a few days - he does hate waiting Very Happy
Quote:
How we conduct this business seriously if you will persistently NOT return calls at the correct time? Anyway, I think I have flu. I'm going to bed and will email you when I'm feeling better.

Jolly Roger pony
Dott. Giascopato
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 6:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Enno, maybe Mr. Pete Sucks (no, Pete Suggs) is going to contact me I gave him your pimp no. as that of my father's , .

I just paid 750 USD to Mr. Stanley Nwaye, not Nwoye. Embarassed
I didn't give away my MTCN up to now.
If he really will call, I'm sure that I will be absolutely "besoffen". and cannot remember any detail. Prost und Alaaf.

Quote:
NAME: STANLEY NWOYE
AMOUNT:$ 750 DOLLARS
CITY: COTONOU
Text Question: TO STANLEY
Text Answer: NWOYE

Some from: South Africa Netherlands United Kingdom Nigeria Switzerland United States Ivory Coast Indonesia Spain Germany Luxembourg Cayman Islands Bahamas, The Ghana Senegal Malaysia Togo Iraq Flag Mauritius Flag Mortar x7

Failure to complies with this order require a severe act by the mets and
purnishment by law. (The Metropolitan Police)

fork off.. ([email protected])
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some Jarcarta base lad called me. He tried to call me now for many time and finally reached me. I shall visit him to pick my consignment and he will join me on my way back. Needs a letter of invitation to come with me to Germany (I posted a funny one here once). So have fun with him Cool

@Dott. Giascopato
welcome to the fun Very Happy
When Pete Sucks calls and utters his name in a understandable way, I'll be drunk like a howitzer (as drunk as a skunk) Wink

@benjaminbunny
Koffi called again. I was allready asleep Wink I asked him to call tomorrow Very Happy

11x Cellphone
Pantsface
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Awesome, I think the Jakarta one was me. Thanks. This should get interesting...

"As an idiot who have not see money?Stupify away from me ungodly person." - Nugo

"I dream how we will sit at you at home I will
sit on your knees, you will iron my face, my legs." - Marina

pony Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone

Click here to support 419Eater.com

ol-fishinbait
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 1:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Chris Komo may call, asking for either Shen Yu, or his right hand man Hans. Shen is an evil genius. hope you have fun.

Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 3:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wrote:
Sorry for not getting in touch. I am at a conference in Germany and I can only get an Internet connection in the hotel lobby. You have not given me a telephone number for yourself, so I cannot call you. The number here is +49 xxx xx xxx xx. Ask for room 101.

The mugu is Thompson Dankwa. The baiter is Peter Salt from Scotland.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic