SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Pimp My Number, Pinhead Male German Closed **

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some diplomat lad called and asked for Mr. . As that is one of my characters as well, I confused him with the professor and Mr. Reese both lads of mine. It took him a sewcond call and me to check my mail so that we both found out, he sent it to my other box e.g. something like . I figured it would be somehow strange to let him spell an addy supposed to be my own, so I cannot say better than that. But hell, yes, it invoilves picking some money from him in the Netherlands, so it might be yours, 2891miles Exclamation

i DEY SHIT ON UR PAPA AND UR MAMA HEAD. iNSHORT I GO ASK RAT TO SHIT INSIDE THERE MOUTHS IF U KNOW DEY CAREFUL. AND U GO ROAT IN HELL FIRE YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMI;LY. (tunde aramide)

11x Cellphone
Pith Helmet Tamale -> Accra (4hm3d R4y4n K4d1r1)
Pith Helmet Hamburg -> Hannover (B4rry M3ns4)
J0shua Al4mu Th0mas & K3lvin Oz1ri (both courtesy of Prudential Ltd.)
Exclamation For reasons only known to myself, I have discontinued all my funbaiting efforts. Exclamation
2891miles
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Strange, the story is right but the name is way off, my character's name is
Maybe laddie has too many scams running at the same time and failing to keep track of who is who Very Happy
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 11:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^
I guess he misspronounced your 1st name. Btw, he comes from South Africa. I hinted that I got Mail from Charles Soludo from CBN, too, but I saw that it was disconnected.

i DEY SHIT ON UR PAPA AND UR MAMA HEAD. iNSHORT I GO ASK RAT TO SHIT INSIDE THERE MOUTHS IF U KNOW DEY CAREFUL. AND U GO ROAT IN HELL FIRE YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMI;LY. (tunde aramide)

11x Cellphone
Exclamation For reasons only known to myself, I have discontinued all my funbaiting efforts. Exclamation
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

+27741119743 and +3449055100 tried to reach me when I could not pick it ...

11x Cellphone
Benjamin_Franklin
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 4:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would like to have a lad call you if you're still doing this. Here's some background.

The lad (who may or may not be a woman) is named Angel and claims to be in charge of a very poor orphanage. She's been working with two victims: and . Recently a few emails from Wes/Emma were intercepted by another lad I named . Now Angel is all in a panic and is pressing to make contact by phone.

If you want to pose as the lawyer for the church that Wes/Emma are from, that would rock. I'd like to tell the lad that my lawyer's name is Vance Bippernacks.

I'm not sure if you prefer to carry on conversations that are whimsical and have no connection to the actual bait. That's fine if you do. I can just tell the lad that you have been known to go a little heavy on the booze. But if you're looking for some stuff to discuss, here's a few topics. You can ask about the St. Patrick's day pictures that Angel promised. Tell her that the police are investigating the hacker, Mr. Obu, to see how he got into the emails. Perhaps you can ask if Angel has seen the lovely Sister 3mma, because she's a real peach that probably looks great without her conservative clothing on. I would strongly suggest scolding Angel on her lack of professionalism when it comes to handling the case -- there is no reason that her email should have gotten hacked! Whatever you tell the lad, try to make the phone call as unpleasant as possible so that future phone contact will be an experience the lad won't want to have to go through.

Sound okay? I won't pass along the phone number to this lad right away. I'm gonna wait a bit to let the situation ripen some more.

"BIG BODY LIKE ELEPHANT, small knowledge and wisdom like mosquito. SHAME ON YOU THE FIRST FOOL OF THE GREATEST ORDER." - Wilson Smith<br>"I HAVE A GOOD NEWS FOR YOU, YOU CAN STILL QUIT THIS JOB BEFORE YOU GO HANGYOURSELF." - Wilson Smith<br>"I want you to understand that those guys at Western Union are nothing but enemies of progress" - Jude 0koya

Closed lad accounts Easter Egg 2012
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 11:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^^^

I'd love to do the lawyer Very Happy
I do not tend to get emotional too soon with the lads. But I keep discussing things. At first I play dumb to learn as much as possible about the scam and the situation of the bait. Then I start making things up or complain about unrelated things that have gone wrong in my life. When I have time I am very chatty, sometimes I just tell 'em please call me back in 50 minutes from now. The problem with discussing things like the hacker Mr. Obu or 3mma is that I must memorize them which is the more difficult the more lads call me. Plus many lads are so unintelligible that I do not even know who is talking and whom they demanded to talk to. But I have read it all and when I should happend to realize fast enough that your pal is caling, I will come up with 0bu and 3mma ...

@Herr Getriebe
Jenny is still calling me (flashing only). So she is very much in LOVE... Hello Kitty!

11x Cellphone
Benjamin_Franklin
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 12:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll give them your number soon if I hear from the lad. But I'm afraid he may have twigged on me. Either than or something bad happened on that end. Yesterday I introduced the lawyer and had him send a couple emails with lots of questions and stuff. No word from the lad since. Prior to that I'd been getting several messages each day lately. Sad

"BIG BODY LIKE ELEPHANT, small knowledge and wisdom like mosquito. SHAME ON YOU THE FIRST FOOL OF THE GREATEST ORDER." - Wilson Smith<br>"I HAVE A GOOD NEWS FOR YOU, YOU CAN STILL QUIT THIS JOB BEFORE YOU GO HANGYOURSELF." - Wilson Smith<br>"I want you to understand that those guys at Western Union are nothing but enemies of progress" - Jude 0koya

e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 12:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^
k Cool

Just now a Benin phonelad called me. His number was +229 9 .... I confused Benin with Berlin, couldn't take down his number and didn't know Western Union. Elsewise I was very cooperative Wink . Ask him for Western Uinon offices in Germany and give him an excuse for not sending the Driving Lincence. Some 800.000,00 were mentioned as well Shocked

Edit: I have now reason to believe that the lad above is whom I am baiting myself.

11x Cellphone

Last edited by e6ffdyr0 on Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Benjamin_Franklin
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 5:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, I just sent your number to the lad. I have to tell you that he's asking me a LOT of questions about the documents and information I've been passing to him. So if you see this before he/she calls you (there's a good chance it'll be a woman...or a man trying to fake a woman's voice), act pissed off and lay into her. I just sent a long seething message to her from the lovely 5ist3r 3mma to answer the questions, but Mr. B1pp3rnacks (you) don't know that I wrote. I think if you play dumb (drunk!) and pissed, that should work very nicely. LOL Very Happy

Dragonslayer
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 4:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

should be calling regarding the computer shipment
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^
I will expect the calls. Best time to call will be today 5.00-5.40 pm MEZ

11x Cellphone
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 3:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

+2348023603955 tried to call me Smile but was redirected to voicemail Sad .

Received 7 calles of an unidentified number. Couldn't pick any of them. Crying or Very sad

Tell your lads to keep on trying and to call in the afternoon. Cool

11x Cellphone
Dragonslayer
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 4:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

will be calling for

I am a son who controls mommies money so that is the direction
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A guy just called in a seems to be Next of kin modality. Some poor US guy (James Question) must have died during hurricane Kathrina and now a bank officer from somewhere in Africa called me as I asked him to call me. He was very friendly and explained it all to me until the line broke (I'd say he hung up). I bet he is happy now that a real victim picked and will send you mail soon Very Happy

11x Cellphone
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 9:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^

seem it was not a lad but a laddette, the voice could be male or female as well. Impossible to tell. You can slap her for a dark female voice, but then dont scare her away, seems she is fun.

Sent me this text message:

Quote:
Hell mr. . I believe we can allways communicate via txt messsages. Wil kp intouch sir.tk care and God bls u. Mrs. .

her number: .

We talkes about the job (she explained the format), I had to see why it was not wise to ask my best friends about it, we are both Christians, she katholic, me protestant. Took us 15 minutes to sort this out. Very Happy

BE AWARE THAT I AM ON VACATION FROM NOW ON UNTIL 03/29/2007 AND THE PHONE WILL GO DIRECTLY TO VOICE IN THAT TIME.
Last chance for a lad to call me is today untill 6:30 pm GMT-1

11x Cellphone
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I want to anounce the end of my vacations. I had 32 calls which I could not pick in that time. Very Happy

Now the line is open again. Best time to call is 5-7pm MESZ

11x Cellphone
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got this text message today from

Quote:
Please my mother said you should write her again with this new email because the older has a problem. [email protected] mrs m.sasey(son)write now so that she will give you further details

It might be one of my old long forgotten baits, but it does not ring a bell, so perhaps it has come through somebody pipming my phone?

In any case, feel free to abuse [email protected] all of you folks Cool
Edit: ^^^^^^ NO, better wait until the b8er with the character turns up.

11x Cellphone

Last edited by e6ffdyr0 on Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Dragonslayer
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

will be calling for
My vocal cords are damaged and you are my assistant.

1st contact by phone I am supposed to be contacted by a diplomat to pick up my "package"
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 11:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

this weekend I received a lot of calls. most due to my own characters journey to London. Of course I could not memeorize anything from the lads that did not relate to my journey and in fact I gave them a poor service Embarassed

But one guy asked for my friend who has given him my phone number. I acted as if it was all know to me Very Happy I dwelled on how fluent we talk with sign language and that my friend cannot talk due to his voice (having read the post above).

I am afraid that I talked about sign language to some unrelated lads as well. I have been so many. From those not related to my baits: 3 calls Friday, 1 Satureday, 1 Monday (today). Cant tell who was who Embarassed Sad .

One lad asked me for my name Evil or Very Mad I was not quick enough to remember it from post above nor to conjure up something funny. So I gave him - my baiting name. He did not mind. I gave him a hard time, too Twisted Evil since he claimed to be from New York I asked him for the time there. Took him a long time to look at his watch Wink Laughing .

One lad tried to reestablish mail contact. S/o has killed his inbox Laughing I spelled my mail addy to him as b o x . h o l d e r @ f a h r - z when he gave up Very Happy Cool Now he sent me his addy as text message and expects me to make 1st contact Exclamation

11x Cellphone
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

got this textmessage today ...

Quote:
Honey imiss yu greatly.juz here missn yu.ma+darln ineed bro or sis 4keke.get ready 4us.dont get+worsie.gwr5+Seen ant 2

from +447796857964.

I canot make anything of it. Whos bait is it and what does it mean? Will me wife in spee not be able to write correct English Shocked

11x Cellphone
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

e6ffdyr0 wrote:
Got this text message today from

Quote:
Please my mother said you should write her again with this new email because the older has a problem. [email protected] mrs m.sasey(son)write now so that she will give you further details

It might be one of my old long forgotten baits, but it does not ring a bell, so perhaps it has come through somebody pipming my phone?

In any case, feel free to abuse [email protected] all of you folks Cool

I mailed that one today. The baiting character is Exclamation Definetly not one of mine. I will give it a go until somebody claims this mugu Cool

11x Cellphone
frankspencer970
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yup, the one above is one of mine but please feel free to bait away!

Cheers,

Frank
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

+447796857964 sent a new text message:

Quote:
Been tryn 2reach yu in vain.plz when yu arrive, take train 2liverpool station.wil pick yu from there.plz cal me on arrival

@Dragonslayer
seems that your deal is getting some steam now. Diplomat Smith called me course me consignement is now in Amsterdam. I guess my perfomance was not too good Embarassed As he wanted me to make the journey, I tried to go for a bank account. When I told him I never heard of WU, he called me a joker. But I put the blame on my malfuctioning mobile and J4n4bi trusts in me. Bad thing is, that I agreed to pay via WU now before my journey. But you can weasel your way out of it. Smith offered to visit me/you here in Germany as well. Very Happy

@frankspencer970
Okay. PM me if you want to have him back Cool

11x Cellphone
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 7:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@frankspencer970
B3ns0n received another call today ... Cool

@guineagirl
received another call. Cant tell if it was for Slapp3nk0p or s/o else. At least lads name and my name seemed to be long and hard to memorize. He just wanted me to fill the application form. I told him that printing it out and scanning it again would place a huge burden on me, so we agreed that I send him the info via mail and he fills the form and signes it for me. So if it's your lad, send him some information and ask him to send you a carbon of the filled form Very Happy

@Dragonslayer
Please tell Mr. 4l-J4n4b1 that 1TV5 is in fact Western Union! Best you make up a transfer with Scrooges Tool and mock up a nice fake form with the nice tools from MikeHawk (Western Union or Money Gram). Nothing is more convincing to a lad than a money tranfer slip with his name on it Very Happy

11x Cellphone
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

just received a call. He's supposed to send some money to the bank. As Western Union is expensive and cannot be trusted, I need a bank a/c to pay to. He was willing to give me an UK a/c and I was very happy about that. I expect the IBAN from him (dunno if UK a/c's have IBAN Embarassed but my character expects it this way or the other Wink )

11x Cellphone
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic