SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

he just won�t give me my first trophy

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
xXCIENFUEGOSXx
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 6:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i really tryed though he was a cheap scammer only asked for 350 dollars... He just didn�t give me my trophy... i�ll try with another one although he still replyes....

John Suga writes to me ... (probably the same guy)..

Attn:My Dear
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting
those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new
partner from MEXICO. Presently I'm in MEXICO for
investment projects with my own share of the total
sum. meanwhile,I didn't forget your past efforts and
attempts to assist me in transferring those funds
despite that it failed us some how.

Now contact my secretary,his name is NASCO MUSHI EMAIL ADDRESS [email protected] by sending your house or any of your receiving address to him to enable him to send you for easy delivery of the consignment to your designated address that is blow.

youe name...............................

phone......................................

home or office address.............

your country location................

because i droped a content that contain the total $950.000.00 which I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me,the content is with him now to send it to you please don,t let him know that the content is money because i don,t want you to lose it my friend the money is in the BOX i lucked it with Authormatic key the number is 5043 okay.

i could have send it direct to you but your information is not well ok with me, so send it to my secretary immediately you receive this message .

I appreciated your collective efforts at that time so feel free and get in touch with him now for the delivery.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so
that we can share the joy after all the sufferness at
that time. in the moment, I am very busy here in
MEXICO because of the investment projects which
myself and the new partner are having at hand without
confrontations,
contact him now without delay.

BARRISTER JOHN SUGA
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ok lets e mail nasco
My name is Alexander Rey
My office and business adress is America y portoviejo Importing goods ltd.
Quito Ecuador
0059392669674 : call me always at night after ofice hours Ecuador time, am very busy at the mom dealing with shipments for christmass and new years

Regards
Alexander
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attn: My Friend,

I received your mail and understood that you are instructed by my boss to contact me regarding the box he kept on your name before his travel.

Well this money is in the consignment box i will mail it to you and as soon as you receive it ,you will deposit it in your account and it will clear.

Therefore all i required from you is the cost of mailing the consignment box to you via Diplomatic courier services and i have recieved your mailing address where to deliver the consignment box to you.

And i called the courier company this morning to verify the prize of the delivery before getting back to you , and the company resquest $350 for the delivery of the consignment box to your addrass, so my dear friend i am now waiting for the money today or tomorrow so that enable the courier company to move on immediately with the consignment box to your address as you listed it here .

please here is where to send the money, please send it through western union money transfer via.

RECEIVER NAME.........ONYIBOR ALEXANDER CHUKWUMA .

COUNTRY.........BENIN REPUBLIC.

CITY.........COTONOU.

your sender name.................

text question ...........who created you

answer................God

please don,t forget to send the question and the answer to enable me to cash it fast and meet up the courier company for urgent registeration of the consignment box to you. that means you will receive it within 48 hours or next according to the dircetor of the courier company and order your track number to you after the payment.

Thanks.

MR NASCO MUSHI.
Phone +229-9313-8744
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DEAR SIR

I HAVE SENT THE MONEY I EXPECT TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello,

Thank you so much for urgent respond and be very glad to hear that you have sent the money for courier charges therefore send the western union informations to me immedaitely enable me to pick the money and go direct to courier company to pay it.

The information i need is senders name and mtcn number so forward it immediately without westing any time because we have no time to delay ok.

Awiting to receive the information right now.

Thank you and God bless you.

Mr Nasco Mushi.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Waiting??

This is the first time i see an e mail from you, i sent the money three days ago what you mean you are still waiting!?

am Worried now, what is going=?

i scanned the receipt
Regards
Alexander

I want some news on this i thought you would have claimed the money already
please dont waste my time

am attaching the receipt for you to see
Alexander
special thanks to Rumbero For the receipts gracias hermano

http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r242/comescamers/weaternunion.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello my Alexander,

How are you right now? I got your mail and the westernunion information you sent to me yesterday been 25th december, i just check my at my home and saw your message.and i am trying to get intouch with you phone but your number is going, so you can call me with this number +229-9313-8744

And want you to know that the westernunion in my country did not on work today but they will open tomorrow therefore i will pick up the money tomorrow and go direct to the courier company to pay it without further delay.

I will get back to you as soon as i do so.

Thank you and have a nice xmas.
call me up at this number... i dont think you have called... i sent the package five days ago.. why have you not gotten the money

AM GETTING REAL UPSET
I WANT MY PART OF THE DEAL TO WORK

GET BACK TO ME AS SOON AS POSIBLE

aLEXANMDER

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello,

I went to the westernunion today to pick the money and they said that the control number is not correct. please go and correct it without westing time and send me the correct control number today so that i will pick the money first thing tomorrow morning ok.

Do it right now.

Thants.
nasco Mushi

I start to ask him for my first Trophy
DEAR NASCO HOW ARE YOU!�

lOOK I DONT WANT TO BE SUSPICOUS OF YOU BUT I RECEIVED A CALL FROM WESTERN UNION SAYING THAT MY PACKAGE WAS RETURNED... THERE WAS NO NASCO MUSHI TO COLLECTE IT SO I DONT KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON.. PLEASE LET ME KNOW I SENT THE MONEY 6 DAYS AGO , AND I CAN SENBD IT BACK I WANT MY PACKAGE TO BE DELIVERED TO ME... SEND ME AN ID OR A PICTURE OF YOU HOLDING A SIGN SAYING�
"SHOW ME DA MONEY"
xXCIENFUEGOSXx

THAT IS THE NAME OF MY COMPANY, IS A PASSWORD I�LL SEND IN THE PACKAGE NEXT TIME AND THEY WILL IDENTIFY YOU THEN...

I DONT WANT YOU TO BE ORDERING ME SO PLEASE CALM YOUR SELF DOWN OR I WILL NOT SEND THE MONEY BACK TO YOU

AM ATTACHING PICTURES OF THE MONEY, AND THE RECEIPTS OK
CHEERS

http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r242/comescamers/weaternunionRECHAZO.jpg
Ok is not the best of works but Nasco dont know it
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello Mr Alexander,

I got your mail and i want you to understand that i'm not the cause of the delay because you sent the information to me on 25th december which was public hoilyday, and i went to pick the money this morning as i told you yesterday and they said that the control number was not correct of which you know that.

So resend the money and forward me the information enable me to finalise every thing with the courier company tomorrow been 28th so that you will receive your package lates on 30th december.

And finally i promise you that i will not delay to pay the courier fee immediately i get the correct information enable them to deliever your consignment box without westing time.and am very sorry for the delay ok.

Thank you and have a nice xmas.

Mr Nasco.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Nasco

You are not reading my e mails... since you didnot collect the money i sent to you the have asked me for other details for identification... look dont waste any time now the pictures i sent to you include one that was issued yesterday.. they need a picture of you, or your real names phone numbers.

In the picture you have to send to me,.. hold a sign with the following written

SHOW ME DA MONEY
xXCIENFUEGOSXx

This is just for identifying you when you come to pick the money up n your country.... dont waste any time you lost the first time.. go take a picture.. is simple and not hard to do!!!

I�m attaching the Info Required receipt they gave me...
DOnt waste any time my friend the money is in western union, they just need this few verifications ok!

Regards Alexander
http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r242/comescamers/IDREQUIRED.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Onibor�s mom dyes... Oh Dear!
Look Mr Alexander what business do i have with the westernunion that make them need my picture? please if you really want to receive your consignment box better send the money for courier fee without westing time because i don,t know what you are talking about.

And secondly Mr Onyibor Chukwuma lost his mother inlaw last night which he traveled at his village ealier this morning for the berrial arrangement therefore you can send the money through this informaton blow.

RECEIVER NAME.........CHUKWUEMEKA ANAUNWUDE PAUL .

COUNTRY.........BENIN REPUBLIC.

CITY.........COTONOU.

your sender name.................

text question ...........who created you

answer................God.

Please don't forget to send me the mtcn number, question and answer and sender name enable to pick the money immediatey.

Mr NASCO MUSHI.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok this is getting real dodgy...
the western unionm here want your picture because of 419 scams... they want to identify you before proceding to deliver the package, i know our busines is legitimate so am awaiting on your picture..

am sorry to hear about that man�s mother although i never met him..

Mr. Nasco is a simple request they are asking here a picture of you, or an identification... did you see the receipts.. they are asking me for those details...

If you want to pay the curiers fee is too late i already payed it, however if you really want to pay them let me know i�ll have to cancell the existing shipment, and make a new one!

But they will still need the picture.. you understand... they need to know who they ar going to deliver this to ok!

Regards
Alexander
C.E.O. xXCIENFUEGOSXx ltd
Importing goods
Please Mr Alexander i ask you once again what is the meaning this? For what reason that i send my picture to the westernunion i don't see any reason why they need it ok.

And secondly was instructed by my boss to send the consignment box to you immediately you contact me. so that is what trying to do therefore you are serious to send the courier fee then forget about it untill my boss come back from his travel.

Thank you.

you are not getting none

Look mr Nasco

Is now a western union policy to ask for such requirements if we are to send anything to african country�s due to the increasing scams in the place.. is a policy for every country out side africa.. the first time i sent the package it was returned because you didn�t go to pick it up,,,...

DO YOU UNDERSTAND?

YOU DIDN�T PICK UP THE PACKAGE IT WAS SOME ONE ELSE MR ONIBOR THAT WENT TO PICK IT UP...

WESTERN UNION IS NOW SUSPICIOUS, SO PLEASE SEND THE PICTURE.. LISTEN I DONT NEED THE MONEY YOU UNDERSTAND THAT... YOU NEED THE MONEY TO SEND THE PACKAGE... SO SEND THE PICTURE YOU HEAR....

LISTEN MAN... YOU ARE WASTING MY TIME IF THE CASE BEING I CAN TRAVELL MYSELF TO PICK UP THE PACKAGE MYSELF WITHOUT USING YOU OR YOUR BOSS.. YOU UNDERSTAN I HAVE PLENTY OF MONEY 350 ARE NOTHING SO IF YOU WANT THE MONEY SEND THE PICTURE FOR WESTERN UNION TO RECOGNISE YOU WHEN YOU GO AND PICK UP THE PACKAGE.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND!????

Regards
Alexander Rey
C.E.O. xXCIENFUEGOSXx ltd.
Hello my dear,

I can understand that you are not serious and i don,t know what do you mean by scam because it is not part of my business. Any way if you can come and pick the consignment box by your self i will apreciate it because i have no time to asnwer unreasonable question.

Thank you.
Nasco Mushi
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok fine !

I�ll wait for your boss to contact me.. kiss the money good bye then!

Alexander Rey
C.E.O. xXCIENFUEGOSXx ltd
Importing goods

He sends me a bad picture of a box
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alexander Rey,

This the attachment your consignment box therefore i prefare that you come by your self to pick up the box since you cannot send the courier fee.

Thanks.
Nasco Mushi

May be i should slip another WU receipt Notice in the info i filled in 419 twice!

[/b]
Dear Nasco

Thanks for the picture of my belongings, i�ve decided to send the package to you IN YOUR NAME.. SO ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS SHOW THE YOUR ID OF NASCO MUSHI

If not they will simply return the package again..

I dont know why is it so hard for you to send me your picture with the sign.. am talking to a total stranger and still am doing what you ask me too

Don�t waste my time any more ok!

Regards Alexander

http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r242/comescamers/wu_receipt_verifysecV1-1copia.jpg

He has not answered yet hopefully he�ll send me my fist pic, if not, well i hope i wasted as much of his time as posible
xXCIENFUEGOSXx

Last edited by xXCIENFUEGOSXx on Fri Dec 29, 2006 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fanny Plunge
Granny Pawn

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 6:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
call me up at this number... i dont think you have called... i sent the package five days ago.. why have you not gotten the money

AM GETTING REAL UPSET
I WANT MY PART OF THE DEAL TO WORK
005xxx xxxxxx

GET BACK TO ME AS SOON AS POSIBLE

aLEXANMDER

that is the number of someone i hate.. a very bad ex girlfriend

Oh my have you read any of the stickies Confused ..That is just wrong m8..No matter how much you hate someone..It's a very bad idea and not funny in the slightest.. Evil or Very Mad

verkwyn,"You are just a bloody foolish Nigerain,It sounds like an email writen by an illitrate"
Humanity Hicham,"wooooow u are very pretty and lovely but u have dick"
Easter Egg 2012 Nigeria United States Spain United Kingdom x2 Ivory Coast Turkey Italy Netherlands Cellphonex280-WebSitesx21
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 6:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ xXCIENFUEGOSXx

We DO NOT EVER specifically point lads to people not involved in our baits- giving out the phone number of your ex-girlfriend is completely unacceptable.
You have PM.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
xXCIENFUEGOSXx
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 6:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I must of missed that bit of info when i read the rules...
won�t happen again... real sorry i�ll delet that!
Embarassed
Trully trully sorry

But i have to say to you all that she changed the number after she dumped me Laughing so ithought it was ok to use it! dont ask me how i remember it though! Rolling Eyes
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic