SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

My FINEST bait ever: A mugu finds the light (trophy photos)

View next topic
View previous topic

ClaimsAgent
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 2:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WARNING: SOME CRUDE LANGUAGE AND DESCRIPTION OF SEXUAL ACTS

Bait is long and I can't find some of it. So here are the higlights with the mugu mail in red

Quote:
dear XXXXX please do not isult my faith. this is a business offer and have no relation to my faith a good god fearing christian. if you are unable to help me please say and i can find some other kind harted forigner to take your place as partners. may our lord jesus christ put light in your hart

Quote:
Wazzap my man?

Look, in all seriousness I was like yourself a believer in Jesus Christ until I had a great personal tragedy. On a sunny day in 2004 my wife and the love of my life was on her way to the church when she was stopped by a fake check point and asked to step out of the car by the bogus officer who then took her behind the bushes and raped her for a few hours.

She was crying all the time, and every time she screamed "oh god please help me", the rapist gets another erection as if God couldn't aim his blessings. He ended up raping her 8 times in a raw and she claimed to have seen actual smoke coming out of her vagina.

Now, do you think I have the right to denounce Jesus and convert to Kidmanism or not?

Look my man, I'm not in the business of helping people who do not share my faith. If yo won't open your heart to our great goddess, saviour and creator of life and earth Nicole Kidman and be a good faithful Kidmanist, I'm afriad I'll have no further business with you.

Remain high on her beauty.
XXXXXXXXXXX

Quote:

you are sick and perverse. science say that one man can not rape one woman alone if she did not want to be raped. if your wife wore decent clothes no thing had happend to her. you should report the impersonal officer and find sycological help. but under no chances should you leave your faith and convert to this strange religion. who is nichole kimdan and when and how did he create earth?? if you insist on this crazy then i do not want to deal with you. i may been poor and in lot of pain but jesus is the only light in my life and no thing can take that away from me. do not ever send me more letters xxxxxxx

Quote:
Wazzap my man?

I'm not sure how you ask me not to contact you when you were the one coming after me like an orphan dog? I'm so sorry that I trusted you at the first place and wasted my time and money on you. Did you know that when I saw your initial email I went straight to the bank and withdrew $10,000 in cash to help cover the expenses you spoke of?

Find 3 photos of the cash attached to prove that unlike you, I'm a man of my word. We never lie, we live by by the teachings of our Goddess and saviour Nicole Kidman who said:

We need to f.u.c.k Eyes Wide Shut, verse 2:07:35

Of course f.u.c.k means "Fuliark Uoutush Colaniaom Kortas". She is an Aussi you know. But in English this translates to "Tho Shalt Say Truth".

Anyway, as long as you are not interested in converting and experiencing the luck and fortune my new religion gave me, then I think we should not contact each other any more.

Remain bewitched by her love
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I attached some photos like this which I have in my baiting stock. I stroke my baiting name for privacy but of course those sent to him were unaltered. Click for a full size.

Quote:
deaest friend and partner. to be honest and thruthful to you i was very mad at the begining. but after reading your last mail i become interested and went to the lagos public library and obtained a copy of nicole kidman's tachings book. [HUH? Shocked Shocked ] and felt calm and peace inside my hart when i read the great beaceful teachings and decided to convert. tank you for opening my hart to the new light and i promise that once you recieve the money in your private account in your country i will come over and invest my share in spreading the word of nicole kidman. right now time is of essense. the bank called me yesterday and asked me if i found the kin so that the money will be ready to transfer by the end of the week. we will need to hire a lawyer here to make sure all of the formalities are cared for. how much are you able to send right now to assist with the legal fees? i believe if you send $4500 now it will help greatly reduce chances of strangers walking on us and our money. please send to XXXXXXXXXX address lagos, Nigeria and give me the MCTN and secret test question. Remain high on her beauty. Very Happy Laughing
XXXXXXXX

Quote:
Wazzap my man?

Dear I'm most ecstatic to hear that you became a fellow Kidmanist and accepted her as a saviour and sole Goddess. Of course before I can be 100% sure of your new faith and devotion you will need to show me some evidence.

Tell you what. Why don't you just read in Nicole's teachings book and type the first verse for me? Of course this should be no problem as you have already obtained the book from the Public Libraryof Lagos. But how could you do this? You know, here when you obtain a book from a public library it's called "stealing". And I assumne you read the teaching where Nicole Kidman says:

No one can make us leave this house The Others, Vesrse 1:43:19

Which of course means no one should leave the house of honesty and decency.

Anyway, please type the very first vesre of the book to me so that I can be sure you are a real Kidmanist and proceed with sending you the funds.

May you see the class in her cute breasts
XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Probably this was a mistake because I sent him to google in search of the teachings Rolling Eyes

Quote:
A lost email in which he called me a fool and liar and said that Nicole is a Hollywood actress and not a goddess and asked me to have sex with myself Embarassed Embarassed

Quote:
Wazzap man?

Look, I'm very shocked to hear this from you. What if there is an actress with the same name? Don't you know people are being named after gods and prophets al the time? Why don't you search for the name "Mohammed" and see how many arabs have this name? Or why don't you search for "Jesus Franco" who is a great multi Oscar winning director with masterpieces like Obscene Desire, Wicked Memoirs of Eugenie, Sexo caníbal and Naked Zombie? Does this mean there is no Jesus? (I'm afriad those Jesus Franco masterpieces are no more than some cheap EuroTrash Razz )

I do not know what to say or do now. I will just return the cash to the bank and forget all about you. This is the end, my only friend, the end!

May her eyes guide you through the dark
XXXXXXXXX

I believe he googled again and found light Cool

Quote:
dearest brother and friend. i see now what you mean and i feel very embarresed and ashamed of my stupidity and anger on you. please find a place in your hart. i now what you mean. many people here also are named moses and noah. i should have thinked of this myself. please my brother, do not return th cash to the bank. i cried all night and asked goddess nicole kidman to forgive me and make your hart kinder on my and my poor situation. i do not have one single piece of doubt that she is the only goddess and saviour and would never insult her again in my life. please reply to me as soon as you see this email and get back to me at one. may goddes nicole kidman make your hart kinder on poor people. XXXXXXXXXXX

Quote:
A lost email of mine, keep reading

Quote:
dearst friend and brother. please find some other way to prove my faith and that i am a good faithful nicolist. there is no way i can write some thing like this or take such a photograph. the photographer will tell on my and my family will think i am infidel and my life will be hell. i must keep my faith a secret until i convert other people and we can make it public when we be stronger

Some lost exchange in which I told him he could get a digital camera so that there will be no photographer or photo processing to expose his conversion. He asked for cash to buy a camera. I said no and sent him another of Goddess Nicole teachings (from Cold Mountain I believe Laughing ). He took a lame ass photo by a cell phone. I rejected it then finally he sent this:

Quote:
dearst friend and partner. you put me in a lot of stress and nerveous breakdown. i had to travel 100 kilometers to a city where no one knows me to have a photographer take this photo and had to stay in a hotle for one night because developing photos here take 24 hours. i hope you will be satisfiend now and will send me the promised funds so that the $12,000,000 will be in your private personal bank account by wednessday. may goddess nicole bless you

This was attached. Click for a larger view

Quote:
Wazzap fag?

Are you playing games with me? Do you think you can pass this shit on me?

First, this photo is of a lame ass quality and I can't see anything because of the flash effect on the paper.

Secondly, who said you can change the wording? What do you mean "Nicole is A Goddess?" I know she is a goddess. There are many gods in this world and I can tell you that X is A god or goddess but this does not mean it is MY god or that I believe in it.

If you truley accepted her as your saviour and goddess then write exaclty what I told you and take clearer photos. Do not waste more time because Christmas is approaching and I hate to think that you will celebrate it as a christian. Send the photos soon so that you and I can enjoy your first ever Nicolemas ( Laughing Laughing Laughing )

May her silky hair protect you from the shit leaking through the Ozone hole ( Razz )
XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Quote:
dear brother. i must tell you that i am unable to do what you ask me. this could get me killed and disgraced for life.i was trying to do all my best for you but nothing is ever enough. please send me back the deposit certificate and email the bank that you are no longer the benificiery

Why do they always ask me to send back a scan? It's a scan for God's sake! (or may I say Nicole's sake Wink ) Razz

I igonre him

Quote:
are you still sthere? i am still waiting for the certificate and your answer that what i said

I ignore him

Quote:
dearst brother. why are you not speaking to me any more? do you not read the teaching of our great goddess and saviour nicole kidman any more? didn't she say you should treat your brother well? (a good shoot in the dark, all religions say this. I like a smart mugu Wink ). if you want me to take this photo then i will do it. but you must know you are putting me in great danger. there are many crazy christians and musims here who will ask for my blood for taking on a religion other than one of the three heavenly religions christianity and islam and jewishism. reply to me and confirm that you wil accept the photo

Experts: is he bullshitting me? I know this kind of religious intolerance is present in Afghanistan only! Shocked

Quote:

Send the Nicoledamn photo and let's get back on track.

He fell silent for too long and I thought he must have hired someone to take the first photo and he can't find him again to pose for the new ones Crying or Very sad

Quote:
dear friend and brother. i hope in your life you will never know what i had to be through to get this done. i had to travel far away and pay lots of money to the photographer to have instant developing and run away before any one nows then i had to find a scanner to scan it in secret and meil to you. please see the atachment to your satisfaction and by the end of the day expect the transfer to had been made. may goddess nicole accept me as her humble sevant. Steve Madu

Yeah baby, that is what I want. He is the scammer in flesh and a full convert confessing to having a new faith Laughing Laughing

(Click for larger views)
ImageImage

I declare him to be MUGU THE CONFESSOR and would seek a permission from her majesty the queen to bury him in Westminister Abbey Laughing Laughing

Quote:
Wazzap poof?

Look, I'm afriad you have sinned a capital sin by taking all this long and missing your first ever Nicolemas. Had this arrived before 25th your money would have been in your hands right now along with a copy of the Nicoleian calendar showing you the new names of months and days.

Your sin is too big my friend and I'm afriad it will be impossible for me to do any business with you before you redeem yourself.

The procedure or redeeming yourself is standard and simple ( Razz ). You just have to download the attached image, print it after enlargement on a 1.5 meter x 1 meter board. Kneel in front of it and kiss her shoe then have a photo taken of you doing this. You must have a submissive look in your eyes and your lips must be seen on her shoes clearly in the photo.

After this is done and you are again a good clean Kidmanist, we can discuss business. Please do it soon because I can't keep all this cash in my house for long for security reasons. XXXXXXX

I attached this Cool (click for larger view)

More to come ?

To listen to Ms. Liza's red hot messages click the link (Warning: sexually explicit) http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=745644

Want to see a Mugu losing Hundreds of Dollars? Click
baiterbrazil
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 2:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping Thumbs up

Man, you´re so frigging creative! Keep up the good work!
Congrats

"This is a bank and I think we have no time for all this" - S4lif (0v3rs3as S3curity 7rust B4nk 1vory C0ast) - thanks ThatGrrl!

"Stop addressing us like we are animals, you used abusive words on me in your last mail" -S4lif (0v3rs3as S3curity 7rust B4nk 1vory C0ast)
Fanny Plunge
Granny Pawn

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 2:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
who is nichole kimdan and when and how did he create earth??

LOL..That's great..Whether he does the kneeling thing remains to be seen..You already explained off the actress reference..So sending him a pic of her may backfire..

verkwyn,"You are just a bloody foolish Nigerain,It sounds like an email writen by an illitrate"
Humanity Hicham,"wooooow u are very pretty and lovely but u have dick"
Easter Egg 2012 Nigeria United States Spain United Kingdom x2 Ivory Coast Turkey Italy Netherlands Cellphonex280-WebSitesx21
ClaimsAgent
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 2:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Fanny Plunge

Don't worry my friend, I'll get the kneeling picture. He won't recognize her or search again. Even if he does, explanations are ready from Goddess' book of teachings. I totally f'ed up his brain Wink

To listen to Ms. Liza's red hot messages click the link (Warning: sexually explicit) http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=745644

Want to see a Mugu losing Hundreds of Dollars? Click
Padme
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"science say that one man can not rape one woman alone if she did not want to be raped"

Laughing Laughing

Almost every line from that guy's email is signature material.
rumbero
"Professional Liar"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 2:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fantastic bait. cant wait so see the next pic of the mugu Laughing Laughing

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
BobCat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 9:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Now what you need to do is have a fake barrister close the deal. That's right. The Reverend Thomas Cruz of the Church of Scientology, and he won't do business until the mugu converts XD

Then let's see what happens when the Barrister accidentally lets slip the mugu's conversion while at the same time that mugu is supposedly converting to Kidmanism Smile

Then we need to have a banker to help out. You know the drill by now. Kathleen Holmes of the Church of whatever. And she won't deal with the mugu unless he converts Smile

And oops! Now she lets slip the mugu's conversion AGAIN to both the other two Smile

This could go on and on and on Smile I see great sig material from the mugu as he explains Smile

But then again, maybe not.

" I THINK WE HAVE TO PUT END TO THIS GAME,AND REASON WHY I SAID THIS IS BECAUSE I CAN NOT CONTINUE WITH GOING TO WESTERN UNION" Dr Bens0n
"DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT TAKE TO GET A MAGA IS NOT EASY MAN, IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE CAUSE ME FOR TWO WEEKS NOW I CAN PAY MY HOUSE RENT THEY ARE ABOUT TO SEND MY FAMILY OUT OF THE HOUSE WE LIVE" Dr @d3kun13 Bens0n
"I THOUGHT I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING YOU WANTED WHY ARE YOU STRESSING US OUT." - Mu$@ H0us3

Closed lad accounts x 24 United Kingdom x1 Cellphone x2
Dareth Ioggmao
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 2:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So all we have to do to become a Kidmanist, is to worship Nicole Kidman? Doesn't sound so bad to me.... Wink
Leke
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Where are the photos?!!! Laughing

stickybeatz
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

wow that's awesome!! good work!

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic