SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Barrister Uzor and a costume for Rimjob

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
randyll
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 12:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

original email (10.31.06)

Quote:
On 10/31/06, Barrister Uzor <[email protected] > wrote:

Dear Friend,

It is my pleasure to reach you after our unsuccessful attempt on our business transaction. Well, I just want to use this medium to thank you very much for your earlier assistance to help me in receiving the funds, without any positive outcome.

I am obliged to inform you that I have succeeded in receiving the funds with the help of a new partner from Paraguay Mr. Fernando Alvaro Gomez. Everything was perfectly done because we strike a deal with one of the Lady Accountant who works with the Federal Ministry of Finance (FMF), and she rendered a tremendous help to us. My new partner initiated this idea and everything worked out successfully.

In appreciation of your earlier assistance to me in receiving the funds, I have decided to compensate you with the sum of $850,000.00(Eight Hundred and Fifty Thousand United States Dollars) in a Cashier's cheque. This is from my own share. I did this simply to show appreciation to you for your kind support and assistance even though we could not succeed due to some unforseen circumstances and reason.

Presently, I am in Paraguay for investment project with my own share under the advice of my partner. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring this funds despite the fact that we could not succeed. I will be sending you e-mail from time to time to know if you have received your share or not.

In the light of the above, you are therefore, to contact my personal assistant , Mr. Peter Johnson and do send him your contact address where you want the cheque to be sent to you and also your phone number, this is the email to contact Mr Peter Johnson e-mail address: [email protected] or [email protected]

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy together after all the suffering at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here in Asuncion the capital city of Paraguay because of the investment projects, which the new partner and I are having at hand. So feel free to get in touch with young Peter to send the cheque to you without any delay.

With My Best Regards,
Barrister Uzomah Ogbonna

Quote:
wrote:

This sounds like a great opportunity. Please let me know how to pursue this.

Quote:

from PJ JP <[email protected]>
date Nov 1, 2006 7:47 AM

Attention Mr. ,

Thanks for your enquiery. However,I am quiet surprised to read the contents of your mail as hereunder. I have been advised to verify your identity hence I urgently request your identity because I was directed to send to you a cheque containing the sum of US$850,000.00 by Barrister Uzoma Ogbonna.

Therefore, send to me your full address, full names, direct telephone number and fax nos if any immediately before we can proceed further.

Thanks for your understanding.

Peter Johnson

Quote:
Attention to Mr Peter,

I'm a retiree that has worked with Barnaby Jones in the past on a similar deal. This is when I was the president of Big Giant Richards, Inc. We made items for adult entertainment. This one time I moved three-thousand pieces in one afternoon to a bus of female tourists and two pack mules. Do you have pack mules Paraguay? In the transaction with mister Jones, I received US$17.00 (Seventeen United States Dollars).

What does enquiery mean? Did you intend to use the word inquiry? Your spelling seems very bad. Please correct this for future correspondence. I prefer to work with people that use proper spelling. I am very particular about this. Please understand.

My information is as follows: (my phone line is currently not working but I plan to get it fixed real soon)

Richard Dragen
399 W 1st St
Nogales, Arizona
USA

Go ahead and send me the money. I'll let you know when it arrives. If you need to iron out any more details, do not hesitate to send me another charming email with top-secret details.

Please send my regards to Mr Fernando. I hope to meet you both someday.

Regards,

Dick

at this point, my friend sent him and email, too...

Quote:
Mr P wrote:
How do I get in on this action?

I then followed it up.

Quote:
Mr Pete,

As you can see, I explained this situation to my lifemate, Mr P. He is very interested in getting involved in this transaction from a financial, personal, and emotional standpoint.

Does that sound good to you?

-Richard

Quote:
Dear ,

Thanks for your mail. I have noted the mistake in the mail which will not repeat itself . As you can see, I have a lot on my table. Right now, the cheque meant for you will have to be insured as such, you are requested to send $250 for the insurance coverage so that it could be sent to you immediately to avoid any loss on transit

Thanks

Yours faithfully,

Peter Johnson

Quote:
Peet,

I will begin processing the $250 check early next week after I receive my next deposit from my previous employer. I do have some concerns that I would like addressed:

1) You misspelled CHECK. I've never seen the word cheque before. Please correct that and resend this mail so I can take you seriously. As stated before, this is a major issue with me.

2) Is it possible for me to send you a payment for US$7 (SEVEN UNITED STATES DOLLARS) today in an envelope? We could consider that as a down-payment and "good faith" money, if you will. I'm sure this could go a long way in your country, probably buying you a moustache ride with the village idiot. Possibly allowing you to dirty sanchez him at an unsuspecting moment. I've taken advantage of a moment like that with a man named Bill Miller. It was behind a dumpster. Maybe I'm crossing a line here, but I think the $7 could pull that off.

C) Once I receive payment, will you be flying to the United States to enjoy the money with me? Mr P and I are really hoping so. We have a very large bed and you could sleep here. I will warm you, though; Mr P has immense stamina and you'll be lucky if you get even an hour of sleep at night. His loins are filled with rage, I tell you. It is hard to imagine until you witness it for yourself. He also performs magic tricks that will fill your brain with glee. Be ready for that.

Well, I need to get back to washing my dog. His name is Rimjob. I'll send you a photo of him sometime soon.

Please let me know where to send the money to and I will get the $7 out immediately. The rest will be sent next week.

Please respond very soon,

Alibaster Juniper III

Quote:
Pette,

Please let me know about the $7 check I would like to send. I may even be able to send $8 if I hear from you soon.

This weekend will involve me drinking heavily and playing badminton in the nude. I'm a member of a resort community for adults. When you come to the US, it would be my honor to bring you along to a group function.

I've also attached a photo of my dog, Rimjob. He is wearing a costume I made myself. It would be great if you could send me your measurements and a photo and I could make you a costume, too.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Jiminy Cricket

and then I lost him Crying or Very sad
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic